Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

23 minutes ago, rutch204 said:

for the nth times playing the song, I heard male voice (LMH?) talking softly.. he's not alone inside the car..Idk if it's just me.. but hoping someone here heard the same I do..:cutekitty:

Umm .. umm... i heard nothing but i saw a hand reflection does that count? But im sad i cant tell if it was lmh hand or lmh holding kge hand or kge hand 

:headbang:

• LOL 14

15 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I think we should all calm down. I wouldn’t read too deep into the song.

Lmh have always said he likes to listen to ballads. Speaking for myself, just because I like a song does not mean it relates to my current situation. The song he posted seems like a classic so I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s listening to it just because he likes it. My question to fans: is it impossible for a happy person to like a sad song? I’d say I’m generally a happy person but my favorite songs are mostly sad. So no, it’s not impossible so why do we assume he is sad because he likes a sad song? 

We wonder why celebrities won’t come out to admit they are dating. Do you see the way we treat them? Every little thing they post is dissected like we know them and their intentions. They are humans, they can post a song and have absolutely no meaning behind it.

Sometimes we just need to leave them alone. Let’s not take things out of context. We can’t assume every week they are dating and every other week they have broken up. It’s tiresome for them and I believe that’s the reason why some will never admit they are dating. If they admit, people start to speculate when they’ve broken up and when they’re getting married. I understand if they’d rather date in private, I believe rumors can draw a wedge in their relationship if it’s too much. 

I personally feel it is disrespectful of us to comment on his posts as though he belongs to her and everything he posts revolves around her and vice versa. They are individual people and should be treated like they are. 

I’d also like to point out that he is a grown man who’s proven to be mature and wise. He has been in the industry for over 14 years so believe me when I say he will not act reckless. If they are going through a rough time, which they are not, he will not be posting it out there for people to know. 

Imo, it could mean he was out for a drive to enjoy nature and the song just so happens to be playing in the background. Or it could mean she was there with him and they were just enjoying music and nature together. Whatever it may be, only he knows. 

p.s. They are probably in their honeymoon stage. It’s unlikely they are going through a rough patch in their relationship. ^_^

I feel(my pov) we are thinking too ahead of ourselves it’s so not right to always think that there post is for each other......

do we love to post and display our love for someone every time on our sns ???

it so cliche and childish and boring after a point .....

I feel in today’s post LMH is driving enjoying the weather and listening to some soul full music and nothing else .....

it’s nothing to do with kge (sorry gals but that’s my POV) 

so let’s not dishearten ourselves and enjoy the rains with him and understand some nice Korean music from our OTP.....

I am also so happy that they are introducing us to such amazing songs and music....

***** anyways my couture designed gold leaves outfit is ready minoshi let’s give it a trail for tomorrow’s d - day.....:popcornjackson: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

was about to type parlez vous anglais? 

:eatscookie:

Come from a bilingual (French- English) country but grew up in France. Better in French than English, despite my english name :tounge_wink:

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

We can’t ever really judge people’s feelings by their playlists (although we can judge how bad someone’s taste is but that’s for another day). 

For example...mine is embarrassingly an Apple recommended playlist labeled “I Miss Y2K Pop”, and I had Milkshake on repeat 

Okay maybe that does say a lot about me 

My milkshake brings all the LMHoes to the yard 

And they’re like 

My borders better than yours 

Damn right it’s better than yours

KGE can teach you but she has to charge 

My playlist is a bunch of anime and game BGM. I can certainly tell my mood isn't always going on some adventure swinging swords or shooting guns like I'm in some spy movie. There isn't even any lyrics to these music. We can just all enjoy music as they are. At least your lyrics certify for shipper's mood. I can't say the same for mine.

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Rickroll'D 2

8 hours ago, RosesAreRed said:

I’m stuck with the title, and can’t even ride on the lyrics. I already saw a few versions on this thread, on bird app and on the comment on his post. So I decided to just understand the title since it may or may not really mean anything. It’s raining he’s in a car and it’s a nice scenario to post with a good ol music. 

Don’t read too much on the lyrics but somehow, this move-his posts is a bit chaotic in my opinio. Not him but his comment section. Now, all his exes were being mentioned including PSH (who’s not even his ex). 

And others getting mad for associating it with Ggone because it was a heartbreak song. 

And others liking it simply because it’s a lovesong and associating it with Ggone. 

@Eatjane, saw that earlier. Their staff hanging together-I’m not reading too much into it. Not dissecting, not getting delulu—nah, I’m lying. My delulu says lmhxkge’s  behind that curtain. 

Dear Cupid, next time PLEASE  hit this girl with their Fav!

Since all this time... Nothing can shake their faith. This ghost ship deserves our respect.  :thumbsup:

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Now, I believe they are really trolling us. We asking for LMH to post in the middle of the night again, and KGE posted. 

Gosh, I miss seeing her face.

:crymeme:

What’s wrong with these two? Why are they doing this us?

:sweating:

Edit: Have you noticed how different their comment section is? LMH’s flooded with love declaration and support for his love/relationship for KGE. While Ggone’s more peaceful with heart emojis and just ‘Miss you, Unni’ kinda comment?

But I think it’s kinda sweet. OH MY, at 5AM I was checking their IG. 

:facepalm:

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Rickroll'D 3

Hey! Wow that post by LMH:o

Hey they said its a very popular song in SK. At least 50 covers were done for it. LMHxKGE like it. Like singing with it *its a popular song. Soooo.... The song may have been really about the mood of the moment. Btw in east asia and southeast asia it had been raining for the past 2-3weeks. Maybe the Raining  left that mood. And That song is really appropriate. Just saying. 

I know in different countries with different culture we might have that similarities about music choices at least?that sometimes You just sing songs that was very familiar when you are young? Not realizing the deep meaning? And when you got older you realized its actually a good song when you have that kind of mood. No judgement to who you really are. 

that july 2 is just too obvious. They are together for me. Not even relying on a hunch. Its just inappropriate for LMH for me to do something like that if it just was for fan service. I really do think LMH is so Much more than that. He did that because he likes her the very least. 

Btw i dont read too much about TKEM and LMHxKGE anymore. Success! :dorashakes: 

I have been doing it in blitz-like reading in twitter IG and our forum. And so i feel sad for those who still doubt in our ship. Cant help need to put my thought out there. 

no news of denying still means that one can assume whatever it is. Its not even delusion pips what we have here. Delusion has no evidence nor connection to reality. What we have here we can actually call * if we want to be super nerdy...a HYPOTHESIS! and everyday we do what scientists researchers do, observe examine and gather data! Hahahahah! Be strong pips! 

be like me, i am soooo invested in this that if i am not inside the ship, i can always blindly swam back to our ship whenever i wanted to. Hahaha. Coz i know its there where it is. Inside my heart! :heart2beat:

get married na LMH and KGE! 

Hey that post by KGE. Super cool!!! Lego!!! The attention to details....Who ever gave these has so much respect for her. I want one set too!

*i really assumed somebody gave it to her and not commissioned by her. :bashful: wishing its from....hahahah offcourse LMH. 

i saw previous post by KGE and she had a version of pop something toys for her characters she played. But i like collectibles! this i would pay money for real. It would be nice to have it available for public KGE! 

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 6

4 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I’d also like to point out that he is a grown man who’s proven to be mature and wise. He has been in the industry for over 14 years so believe me when I say he will not act reckless. If they are going through a rough time, which they are not, he will not be posting it out there for people to know. 

This is a good point. 

Thank you ladies for all of your input - per your advice - I will not read too much into his latest post!! 

• Like 10

Hey guys! The artist Jihoon has a nice indie/folksy vibe to her :) she actually has good covers Too... coincidentally she also made a cover of Lady Gaga song a year ago...

Jihoon Cover I’ll never love again

kim go eun and Henry cover I’ll never love again

cover with suhyun bo i na yo :) 

gone can definitely release few songs too..she can match suhyun here.voice pure and fits indie/folk songs... 

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3

Friends, today I will attempt to start a new drama, one month after TKEM. Wish me luck, hopefully this will help with my TKEM withdrawals. Also, I’m hoping for ANY sort of post from either KGE or LMH, as today is the day we have all been waiting for, Silver Day :phew:

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Rickroll'D 1

4 hours ago, Miadee said:

Umm .. umm... i heard nothing but i saw a hand reflection does that count? But im sad i cant tell if it was lmh hand or lmh holding kge hand or kge hand 

This is why shippers need to sleep

:coolshades:

• LOL 13

Hello every one! 

I do think LMH’s post this time is about KGE too, and I am surprised again lol.  There are several reasons for me to think that it’s for KgE.

1. He didn’t post anything (or just one or two?) with background music before. And the only one besides this recent post is the Dancing Universe. 

2. I don’t think it’s common for guys to just randomly post a video with a gentle romantic love song like this. And that song is totally of KGE’s style.

3. It was posted one day before the Korean Valentine’s Day, and what’s more, KGE posted at around midnight! 

My bet on the events related to the post:

1. LMH picked up KGE after work, and they spent that night together.

Or

2. LMH dropped off KGE for work, and then they spent the night together. 

:kisslevel:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10

47 minutes ago, HR. said:

Friends, today I will attempt to start a new drama, one month after TKEM. Wish me luck, hopefully this will help with my TKEM withdrawals. Also, I’m hoping for ANY sort of post from either KGE or LMH, as today is the day we have all been waiting for, Silver Day :phew:

Can i suggest your next binge worthy series?

juon orig series!!! Hahahahahahahhaha! 

opposite poles friend! You will kinda forget EVRYTHING after even maybe your name. After watching it, :surprisedwut:  *didnt understand half of it. Need to read something about it for help! Hahahahah! 

but obviously just eat some sweets and browse socmed again. You are actually giddy again.

But at least you get some reminders in your consciousness that you have that memory of juon. In small doses! It helped me moved on from too much TKEM! Hahahaha! :evilelmo:

• LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

Anyone still doubting this ship...here’s the kiss that shook our hearts and feet. No sad bgm, no dancing universe, nothing but TKEM ost. 

Imma go and rest—aka RL work because shipping makes me restless.

IMO LMH and KGE’s latest posts were both intentional. And their intention is to drive us all nuts and make us lose sleep. There, I said it. These two trolling us all. 

:fear:

• Like 2
  • LOL 18
  • Rickroll'D 1

14 minutes ago, unokboiii said:

But at least you get some reminders in your consciousness that you have that memory of juon. In small doses! It helped me moved on from too much TKEM! Hahahaha! 

OOT: Is this a ghost story? There's one(maybe there's more) really scary movie  from thailand.

• LOL 5

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Talula Talula said:

I have a sinking feeling the song earlier was suggested to him by his ex judging my the fact that the singer who sang the cover and his ex are good friends... Hahaha...there mystery solved!

I know right? That's also what I thought! Hahaha nothing is impossible at this point. I am all for mineun union, but we don't know them personally so we can't really be sure. So far the only thing we have is assumption. I try to be positive, but I also don't want to get my hopes up.

P.s. careful there, chingu. Three people are unamused with your comment.:lol:

Added:

8 hours ago, Kaydeelee said:

LMH’s post yesterday could just be any random post, any of his post moving forward should not be all about KGE. Does any of you with relationship post things linking to to your love all the time? I believe the July 2nd was for KGE and that was the confirmation I needed. After that, I finally able to live my normal life. We can fantasize that they’re together at that moment but viewing all LMH’s post as something that has to do with KGE is not quite right for me. And besides, KGE is a very secure woman. If she is convinced of the feelings LMH has for her, she seems to be the type of girl who does not need assurance all the time. I love your passion towards this ship but... MinHo and GoEun are together, and we will not get a confirmation from their agency. If we get lucky, we get announcement of their wedding 1 week before it happens, otherwise, the normal 1 day notice. Let’s enjoy the sail (yes, we are sailing) and not pester LMH so much with his posts, I already feel sorry for the guy.

Chingu, I was just about to say this...

EcLeybJUMAA3FSh?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by goldenashes97
  • LOL 7

Posted (edited)
On 7/14/2020 at 8:17 AM, RosesAreRed said:

Anyone still doubting this ship...here’s the kiss that shook our hearts and feet. No sad bgm, no dancing universe, nothing but TKEM ost. 

Imma go and rest—aka RL work because shipping makes me restless.

IMO LMH and KGE’s latest posts were both intentional. And their intention is to drive us all nuts and make us lose sleep. There, I said it. These two trolling us all. 

:fear:

Agreed. They did not post anything for many days and suddenly they posted with 12 hours gap between them. Did this ever happened before prior to TKEM?

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote twitter
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 2