Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hmmm,  it seems like LMH dictates what to post in Promiz's Instagram, his charity page. LOL! 

June 12 - Finale, Crown pic, for TKEM

June 21/22 - Birthday wish promotion for his bday 

July 2 - Milk mustache? Baby, gift, heart, rainbow emoji, all happy things for KGE's bday? And guess who likes milk mustache? 

:eats2:

Ohhh, our milk mustache baby 

If we don't get any crumbs from LMH this Silver Day, let's see if Promiz delivers. Connecting the dots, whatever dots in this happily ever wonderland. 

:isannoyed::hooray:

• LOL 14
  • Awesome 8

6 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

She posted the day after the captain as it's already past midnight there.  But it wass 12 hours after him though.

They are saying

SHIPPERS SHOULD NOT SLEEP!

:evilelmo:

@extrodinairey

wow are you with the midnite watch now? Shall we on the watch until dawn comes :w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

1 minute ago, Eatjane said:

@extrodinairey

wow are you with the midnite watch now? Shall we on the watch until dawn comes :w00t:

I was trying to get some work done, and then decided to visit the thread.  Then KGE posted. heh.  Should we be on the watch?  I'm really bad at it, my beauty sleep comes first, since I want to maintain my sanity :phew::phew:

:wow1:

• LOL 16

36 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Agree.. today 13 july is not any special day. Plus it may look random to some of us because we cant pin point what is his intention yet or ever because only lmh knows why... but i also see a pattern..he likes to post some random stuffs before/after wanting to post something abt kge so im gonna see after 14 july what's in store.

Doesn't mean we can't identify what his intentions were means there aren't any..some random post can be intentional too..

@Miadee

his post i think it’s just a random one. To kill time while waiting for someone (just my assumption)  he then randomly took video of  rain dropping on his car window which is quite pleasing too IMO, i often do that too. and coincidentally that song was playing in the background.

honestly i dont think currently he’s in the state of feeling sad or hv a wounded heart or in quarrel w/ his loved one, i mean Seoul has been raining this whole day rite, if i were him in the position of waiting in the car/driving under this constant rain, i’d also pick mellow songs to accompany me by.  The rain definitely set the whole mellow mood, hence mellow playlist.

But the question is why should he post it in IG?? It’s just a video of rain dropping on his car window 

Well adding to this mood is his longing for his loved one, perhaps.  constant raining+mellow songs+longing feeling for his loved one are legit enough to be the reason.

And my delulu heart thinking: he must be waiting in the car to pick up Queen after her photoshoot finished :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 11

Also, while I'm at it, can i clear something up? I see from time to time the way he date back then and now being compared. I don't know LMH personally, but I see him as someone who also love the simple dates.

And regarding his europe extravaganza, Him and his then girlfriend were in Europe for work, He went to Paris for W Korea Photoshoot and she was there in London for All Saints (Clothing brand) photo shoot. I felt like they were just taking advantage with the fact that the were both happened to be in Europe and You can get to London from Paris in 2 hours with express train. Of course as a a celebrity they stayed in 5 stars hotels, and they might went to Really expensive restaurant there for privacy? However, they didn't planned to go to Europe just to date, in fact they got paid to go to Europe heheheheh...

Things for LMHxKGE might look differently if there is no Pandemic. So they are taking advantage to date in SK with Dispatch being a little quite hehehehe.... works for them i guess. Because If im in KGE shoes, i would not want my dating news take over my upcoming movie news. I'd like to lay low until after Hero premiere and done airing.

• Like 11
  • Love 10
  • Insightful 1

30 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

She posted the day after the captain as it's already past midnight there.  But it wass 12 hours after him though.

They are saying

SHIPPERS SHOULD NOT SLEEP!

@extrodinairey thank you for pointing it out! i did miss the time difference :lol:

Let's see what captain will post on this silver day. If he posts rings or jewelries i think i will pass out due to shock

:sweating:

• LOL 15
  • Rickroll'D 1

6 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I was trying to get some work done, and then decided to visit the thread.  Then KGE posted. heh.  Should we be on the watch?  I'm really bad at it, my beauty sleep comes first, since I want to maintain my sanity :phew::phew:

:wow1:

@extrodinairey

i’ve sold my sanity since i join this thread LOL

i know my consequences once I joined this thread , i will not be able to sleep, work properly :lol:.
Just today i got preached by my boss for missing on some detail for his presentation deck LOL got distracted by kings post

if we’re on the watch tonite, this is us tom at work frm 9 to 5 :ph34r: prepare yourself 

HYYPppB.png

• LOL 19
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, Prerna said:

For me more surprising is what’s  with all these random content updates like kge posted a gift by Chinese fans and that too at such an oddly hour .....

It's Silver Day. And apparently, Arjenia came from the word Arjent or silver. So perhaps Silver Day is also GGONE DAY? 

She's probably posting it to say thank you to her Arjenians. 

:happyshakes::dorakiss:

• Like 7
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

Tough day for me, so I will read your investigations later.

Wow!!!! It looks like our Captain is high… Too much love maybe. 

Can someone tell me what could happen to him from a professional POV. I mean,  Koreans seem to be pretty rigid on their codes and principles, even if he has his own agency. But maybe the producers would like to work with someone more discreet?  He acts like he doesn’t care.

People are overwhelmed everytime, even his shadow is enough to drive them crazy.

It just seems weird to me that he so easily involves us in his private life.

I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST HIS CRUMBS,  I’M JUST WONDERING! 

Good night !!!

• LOL 4

13 hours ago, anjpoole said:

My Love by my side

*The one in his insta is IU's  cover*

My messing thoughts goes like this,

IU bff Yoo In-Na

Yoo In-Na friend of KGE (starting from goblin time) or could there be a future project for IU and LMH???

Sorry guys no offend just want to connect the dots.. but was lost...:elated:

• LOL 7
  • Rickroll'D 1

Wow...anything that either the King or the Queen posts will definitely create waves on social media! I got headache now because LMH's post was so late in the evening in my world and I logged on to this forum to check reactions. So I am sleep deprived again. :headbang:

The post yesterday (and the July 2nd too) was something INTENTIONAL and  SPECIFIC. For whatever reason, only LMH knows.  So I'll stop overthinking for now about the meaning of the song and the intention/reason behind it.  

One thing that I learned from my previous boss about communication is the importance of prepping your audience about the big message that you would like to convey in the very near future. I'm not suggesting that he is up to something, but maybe (in my mind) this is LMH's way of prepping his fans and the entertainment industry. All of the Minoz in this forum, and in other socmed platforms, say that he is a changed man and this frequent SNS posting is one of the noticeable difference from the younger Minho. 

So here I am, an eager and happy shipper, waiting for the next big thing. In the meantime, still praying for the happiness of (what I claim to be) this couple in love. :heart4:

• Like 5
  • Love 14

7 hours ago, Eatjane said:

Daebak, of all mellow rainy vid theories in here, this mingo fan acc pick yours as ref ,Chingu :rolleyes: @HR.

:approves:

or.. perhaps you run this acct? :P

Hide contents

pG8FAs4.jpg

Omg I was casually back reading and I SAW THIS?!? Hahaha no I do not run any IG fan accounts :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Rickroll'D 1

1 hour ago, Eatjane said:

his post i think it’s just a random one. To kill time while waiting for someon

Exactly..im just saying whether the post seem or is random can be intentional too..because jycohh said if he was always intentional why now this post we say it is random.. what im saying is this is his style to post things that are random and you cant tell what it is exactly most of the time..actually prior to tkem he rarely post anything related to his personal time..it seems mostly work related and behind the scene work life like at the photoshoot or working holiday photos. So that is in a sense intentional on his part, not to post anything that can tell you about his private time. Even the holiday photos he has no intention of showing his friends faces eventhough they are celebs themselves so eventhough posting them are no big deal. Conclusion he INTENTIONALLY post a random video doesnt necessarily depict his feelings of the lyrics but it could be some other intentions that we just don't know about. Haha if i make sense :P

And yes i agree not all posts are related to KGE..so in the meantime im sticking to the borders until proven otherwise 

• Like 8
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 2

for the nth times playing the song, I heard male voice (LMH?) talking softly.. he's not alone inside the car..Idk if it's just me.. but hoping someone here heard the same I do..:cutekitty:

• LOL 11
  • Rickroll'D 1

1 hour ago, inbetween0and1 said:

@extrodinairey thank you for pointing it out! i did miss the time difference :lol:

Let's see what captain will post on this silver day. If he posts rings or jewelries i think i will pass out due to shock

Wht if he comes with the golden leaves

outfit ??????? 
what should we do then?????

why do I feel that he will post something like this tomorrow m and it’s going to be seal a deal.....

giphy.gif

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 12

7 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I think we should all calm down. I wouldn’t read too deep into the song.

Lmh have always said he likes to listen to ballads. Speaking for myself, just because I like a song does not mean it relates to my current situation. The song he posted seems like a classic so I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s listening to it just because he likes it. My question to fans: is it impossible for a happy person to like a sad song? I’d say I’m generally a happy person but my favorite songs are mostly sad. So no, it’s not impossible so why do we assume he is sad because he likes a sad song? 

We wonder why celebrities won’t come out to admit they are dating. Do you see the way we treat them? Every little thing they post is dissected like we know them and their intentions. They are humans, they can post a song and have absolutely no meaning behind it.

Sometimes we just need to leave them alone. Let’s not take things out of context. We can’t assume every week they are dating and every other week they have broken up. It’s tiresome for them and I believe that’s the reason why some will never admit they are dating. If they admit, people start to speculate when they’ve broken up and when they’re getting married. I understand if they’d rather date in private, I believe rumors can draw a wedge in their relationship if it’s too much. 

I personally feel it is disrespectful of us to comment on his posts as though he belongs to her and everything he posts revolves around her and vice versa. They are individual people and should be treated like they are. 

I’d also like to point out that he is a grown man who’s proven to be mature and wise. He has been in the industry for over 14 years so believe me when I say he will not act reckless. If they are going through a rough time, which they are not, he will not be posting it out there for people to know. 

Imo, it could mean he was out for a drive to enjoy nature and the song just so happens to be playing in the background. Or it could mean she was there with him and they were just enjoying music and nature together. Whatever it may be, only he knows. 

I agree not everything they post will be about each other even if they are together. We didn't comment much on KGE's post even though it's on Silver Day. There can be other special meanings to LMH's posts as well. Maybe he's just enjoying the song while on a rainy day. He likes ballads and rainy day usually gives people mellow feelings. Maybe he's just enjoying his scarcely sparsed quiet time relaxing and being calm in his car, or maybe he's thinking about KGE while doing that. We'll never know. We can only speculate and just be happy he posted for us to have a small glimpse of his world.

• Like 10
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 2

5 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I agree not everything they post will be about each other even if they are together. We didn't comment much on KGE's post even though it's on Silver Day. There can be other special meanings to LMH's posts as well. Maybe he's just enjoying the song while on a rainy day. He likes ballads and rainy day usually gives people mellow feelings. Maybe he's just enjoying his scarcely sparsed quiet time relaxing and being calm in his car, or maybe he's thinking about KGE while doing that. We'll never know. We can only speculate and just be happy he posted for us to have a small glimpse of his world.

I like the way you think :phew:

Or maybe they’re both on a date just driving around town. 

Who knows? Only they do. But I firmly believe they are NOT going through a rough patch. :D

I like to ship positively. Unless proven otherwise, I’m going to always believe they are happy. That’s the best way we can support them, imo. :D 

• Like 6
  • Love 16
  • Rickroll'D 2