Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I don't think if He is Sad or whatever related to his X one. Just have some thought if he might felt emphaty. 

I readed this news yesterday ....

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCkgCG5ptxE/?igshid=gmwjwm7ofiyn

JT was Lost His beloved Wife. (RIP Kelly Preston)

Knowing lost someone you love isn't easy and this song is about the same story.  .... :cries: .

And  Kim hyung Sik wrote this song while he was dying from liver cancer. Kelly was passed away yesterday, after fighting from breast cancer too. 

• Sad 12

Hi all, I'm new here.. but have been lurking around, reading and enjoying every single post posted here. I have always been an avid Kdrama fan but have stopped watching for many years.. Reason is I tend to get hooked and I will have post syndrome after watching a drama that I like so much!! It's only this year that I have started to watch Kdrama again and it's all because of TKEM!! But till now, I still cannot move on from TKEM.. It will always be in my heart.. It's all because of the on and off screen relationship between LMH and KGE.. it's very obvious from their body language and their behavior towards each other that both have a liking for each other.. LMG's lingering and loving gaze shows something... it shows someone who is in love... it shows that LMH is really smitten by KGE's simplicity and cute mannerism.. And as for KGE, she shows that she finally reciprocated his feelings with the famous ad lib forehead kiss. Because of all these,  I have become one of the shippers.. There are a lot of theories and speculations about these two beautiful souls but I strongly believe that they are already into a relationship, an early stage which they can't make it known yet. And like all of you here, I was over the moon when LMH posted photos in the early morning and in the middle of the night  on KGE's birthday on 2 July..  . It's a way of telling his fans and all of us that KGE is his Queen. And again today's post, with that melancholic song, I strongly believe that he is telling all of us that His Queen, 'His Love is by his Side' and he misses her so much since they can't meet up as freely as they want.. It hurts so much not being able to be together at this time (due to COVID-19 as well as due to the Knets) That's all..do not need to go deep into the lyrics.. Tomorrow is Silver Day.. And like all of you here, I really hope that he will post something 'special'. If not then I will take it that he will drop more hints along the way.. just hope that it's happy and positive vibes.

• Like 11
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 3

57 minutes ago, Heera said:

In my POV , the focus in the article is not about the SAD.

But based on the data that the two companies took a look at a year’s worth of weather data around the world (classified as sun, clouds, rain, wind or snow from November 2015 to November 2016) and matched it up with over 85 billion Spotify streams during those days. 

So based on that data, they assumed that weather can affect personal feeling.

as we know for discussing about SAD, we need DSM Criteria.. And as we know, this is just an article not a journal. If you read their summary, somehow the data seems relatable as you can see they make the summary based on specific region too.

Sorry about that. I didn’t read the article, I was just looking at SAD in general and yes, based on DSM. That’a why I said I’d rather LMH’s post is just random. I know few people with SAD and what they have last at least two seasons in a year. And I hope LMH isn’t suffering from it that’s why I said it. No offense meant. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I am loving the vibes in My Love By My Side. I can feel so strongly the longing desire and never wanting to leave each other’s side. The rainy weather just makes it even more surreal. 

I have a strong feeling that LMH will post something midnight again... celebrating/dating on Silver Day. 
But I will be sleeping in tonight.
Sorry babes.B)

P.s: I can totally imagine Ggone singing this song. Her voice suits this cover too. Have a feeling he may have heard her singing this song before.

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

My personal opinion:

Yes I understand the argument that it could be a random post, but that seems to bring inconsistencies in our assumptions and thinking.

We think it was 100% intentional to post on her birthday with a romantic song, but days later, he posts another with a sad, heartbreaking song and we are saying it's just random? Just something isn't sitting right with me.

:whytho:

Personally, I think this is up to individual shippers. What you think may not be what others think and vice versa. Not all shippers think alike / to the same level.

As long as we don't all force our opinions on each other, I think everyone has the right to their own opinion.

So for me, it isn't so much our collective assumption or thinking...as proven by our many different voices in this thread.

In the end, it's all assumptions, the only one who can say what's right is LMH and KGE themselves...

• Like 13
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

Adding that My Love by My Side into my “King and Queen” playlist at Spotify :wub:

Sigh...

Haven’t we read too much into this? Yes I know, we’re in love. But...let’s rewind a bit shall we?

Have we loved some musics and inserted them in our playlist  although they don’t have any resemblance with our current existing life story?

Yes I have. Have we listen to musics that our loved one like? I have too. 

I love listening to one of my father’s fav song (well I grow up with that song as the ost) when I miss him. That song has been covered by many new singers nowadays. Some I like, some I pass. 
We don’t know what we don’t know about the facts around that post. He might want to just post something while waiting and reading our rants that he gave no crumbs, or true to his nature, he want to troll us :D. Anyways...

Whichever it is, be happy. Because loving is set them free and want them to be happy. Whether they live to our expectations or not is not ours to decide.

Let’s ship with dignity. Until there’s official denial from both parties, let’s let our hearts flutter. Let’s enjoy this feeling of giddiness. While it lasts....

• Like 9
  • Love 9

1 hour ago, Joojix said:

I saw from your post that they hang out today (staff of min ho and go eun)  the staff are friends and they are indeed from kge and lmh side...pretty sure the bosses are also in good terms with each other (won’t make sense if lmh and kge are not in good terms since it’s their people who are by their side)...from translation of the girls post with hearts they say they’re also affectionate like sisters..love the hearts in between the two girls btw!! 

@Joojix

i think LMH staff posted it on her ig story yesterday. I just saw it today. 

the sisterhood of King and Queen staffs :love:

Yeaaah so we’re back on track riteee, only King and Queen , no hidden song meaning

and definitely NO WVScSYw.gif

...Just King’s heart throbs so fast for Queen 

KGE: Gosh King, you’re  making it too obvious! *let me like JHI post just to distract ppl

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, RosesAreRed said:

Sorry about that. I didn’t read the article, I was just looking at SAD in general and yes, based on DSM. That’a why I said I’d rather LMH’s post is just random. I know few people with SAD and what they have last at least two seasons in a year. And I hope LMH isn’t suffering from it that’s why I said it. No offense meant. 

No problem Chingu..

Everything is alright. I got your good intention:kiss_wink:

OMG CAPTAIN OF THIS SHIP

PLEASE UPLOAD SOMETHING TO MAKE EVERYTHING CLEARER

tomorrow is a good day to choose

:sparklyeyes:

*Don’t forget to keep praying for both of them. Whatever it is, i really wish they are destined for each other. So let’s keep praying.

:heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Rickroll'D 5

No late night post for LMH??? Ya, it’s 12AM here and I have a meeting first thing in the morning yet I’m checking his IG?! :smashes:

If this was the ending that we got, we won’t have that epic leaves scene. Neither the CCTV room nor the 1960’s holding hands. I cannot imagine not having that beautiful finale that we got. 

:isannoyed:

@PrernaWhere are the Kim Tan x Ji Eun Tak fan fic?

:elated:

Meanwhile—I should go to bed. Goodnight/good morning from this side of the world. It’s officially Silver Day in SK. Will he post? Ya, let him do what he wants. Lol. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCk7fvWpkZN/?igshid=t3sms85c7fay

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Rickroll'D 1

1 hour ago, magiclily said:
2 hours ago, goldenashes97 said:

I've said it before and I am gonna say it again. He is reminiscing about an ex. Told y'all. 

Yes. Okay. I'm gonna shut up now. Please don't kill me.

@goldenashes97LOL, you really ask for a beating whipping.. calling @koreaboooo@makshimus' mane

You know it's something big when even Maximus needs to whip someone. :lol:

:fiercebunny:

• LOL 11
  • Rickroll'D 3

1 hour ago, jy_cohh said:

My personal opinion:

Yes I understand the argument that it could be a random post, but that seems to bring inconsistencies in our assumptions and thinking.

We think it was 100% intentional to post on her birthday with a romantic song, but days later, he posts another with a sad, heartbreaking song and we are saying it's just random? Just something isn't sitting right with me.

Also just my POV: July 2 was not a random day. And the specific times of posting didn't feel random. But today is a very random day (as far as I know).

• Like 11
  • Awesome 3
  • Rickroll'D 1

5 hours ago, makshimus' mane said:
6 hours ago, goldenashes97 said:

No. It was his ex. Periodt.

somebody is asking for some whipping @koreaboooo. whip her till your arms fall off please 

She's going to get it. :fiercebunny::fiercebunny:

2 whips needed for this task. One on each hand. :lol:

12 hours ago, yellowduck said:
12 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

So what is our list of ships now:

LMH/KGE

LMH/WDH

KGE/Jennie

LMH/Tswifty

KGE/Goblin

What else we got

LMH x Mirror 

Oppss... 

I think WDH x Mirror has higher chance of sailing. Have you seen the amount of IG posts where WDH pose with a mirror lately? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Rickroll'D 2

LMH, if this is a song about you not wanting to be alone and not knowing what to do if KGE ever leaves you then do you know what I say to that?.............

7bbf0fcb-a1f7-4237-a3a9-a161f54dffcb_tex

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 5
  • Rickroll'D 1

Guys..

maybe this is a bit off topic

but I’m deeply touched listening into this version of “My Love By My Side” cover by Jung Dongha, please kindly listen too..

It’s raining heavily in my side of the world, and this song imprinted so much in my heart.

• Like 7
  • Love 8