[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Tough day for me, so I will read your investigations later.

Wow!!!! It looks like our Captain is high… Too much love maybe. 

Can someone tell me what could happen to him from a professional POV. I mean,  Koreans seem to be pretty rigid on their codes and principles, even if he has his own agency. But maybe the producers would like to work with someone more discreet?  He acts like he doesn’t care.

People are overwhelmed everytime, even his shadow is enough to drive them crazy.

It just seems weird to me that he so easily involves us in his private life.

I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST HIS CRUMBS,  I’M JUST WONDERING! 

Good night !!!

• LOL 4

13 hours ago, anjpoole said:

My Love by my side

*The one in his insta is IU's  cover*

My messing thoughts goes like this,

IU bff Yoo In-Na

Yoo In-Na friend of KGE (starting from goblin time) or could there be a future project for IU and LMH???

Sorry guys no offend just want to connect the dots.. but was lost...:elated:

• LOL 6

7 hours ago, Eatjane said:

Daebak, of all mellow rainy vid theories in here, this mingo fan acc pick yours as ref ,Chingu :rolleyes: @HR.

:approves:

or.. perhaps you run this acct? :P

Hide contents

pG8FAs4.jpg

Omg I was casually back reading and I SAW THIS?!? Hahaha no I do not run any IG fan accounts :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

1 hour ago, Eatjane said:

his post i think it’s just a random one. To kill time while waiting for someon

Exactly..im just saying whether the post seem or is random can be intentional too..because jycohh said if he was always intentional why now this post we say it is random.. what im saying is this is his style to post things that are random and you cant tell what it is exactly most of the time..actually prior to tkem he rarely post anything related to his personal time..it seems mostly work related and behind the scene work life like at the photoshoot or working holiday photos. So that is in a sense intentional on his part, not to post anything that can tell you about his private time. Even the holiday photos he has no intention of showing his friends faces eventhough they are celebs themselves so eventhough posting them are no big deal. Conclusion he INTENTIONALLY post a random video doesnt necessarily depict his feelings of the lyrics but it could be some other intentions that we just don't know about. Haha if i make sense :P

And yes i agree not all posts are related to KGE..so in the meantime im sticking to the borders until proven otherwise 

• Like 8
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, inbetween0and1 said:

@extrodinairey thank you for pointing it out! i did miss the time difference :lol:

Let's see what captain will post on this silver day. If he posts rings or jewelries i think i will pass out due to shock

Wht if he comes with the golden leaves

outfit ??????? 
what should we do then?????

why do I feel that he will post something like this tomorrow m and it’s going to be seal a deal.....

giphy.gif

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 12

7 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I think we should all calm down. I wouldn’t read too deep into the song.

Lmh have always said he likes to listen to ballads. Speaking for myself, just because I like a song does not mean it relates to my current situation. The song he posted seems like a classic so I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s listening to it just because he likes it. My question to fans: is it impossible for a happy person to like a sad song? I’d say I’m generally a happy person but my favorite songs are mostly sad. So no, it’s not impossible so why do we assume he is sad because he likes a sad song? 

We wonder why celebrities won’t come out to admit they are dating. Do you see the way we treat them? Every little thing they post is dissected like we know them and their intentions. They are humans, they can post a song and have absolutely no meaning behind it.

Sometimes we just need to leave them alone. Let’s not take things out of context. We can’t assume every week they are dating and every other week they have broken up. It’s tiresome for them and I believe that’s the reason why some will never admit they are dating. If they admit, people start to speculate when they’ve broken up and when they’re getting married. I understand if they’d rather date in private, I believe rumors can draw a wedge in their relationship if it’s too much. 

I personally feel it is disrespectful of us to comment on his posts as though he belongs to her and everything he posts revolves around her and vice versa. They are individual people and should be treated like they are. 

I’d also like to point out that he is a grown man who’s proven to be mature and wise. He has been in the industry for over 14 years so believe me when I say he will not act reckless. If they are going through a rough time, which they are not, he will not be posting it out there for people to know. 

Imo, it could mean he was out for a drive to enjoy nature and the song just so happens to be playing in the background. Or it could mean she was there with him and they were just enjoying music and nature together. Whatever it may be, only he knows. 

I agree not everything they post will be about each other even if they are together. We didn't comment much on KGE's post even though it's on Silver Day. There can be other special meanings to LMH's posts as well. Maybe he's just enjoying the song while on a rainy day. He likes ballads and rainy day usually gives people mellow feelings. Maybe he's just enjoying his scarcely sparsed quiet time relaxing and being calm in his car, or maybe he's thinking about KGE while doing that. We'll never know. We can only speculate and just be happy he posted for us to have a small glimpse of his world.

• Like 11
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 2

5 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I agree not everything they post will be about each other even if they are together. We didn't comment much on KGE's post even though it's on Silver Day. There can be other special meanings to LMH's posts as well. Maybe he's just enjoying the song while on a rainy day. He likes ballads and rainy day usually gives people mellow feelings. Maybe he's just enjoying his scarcely sparsed quiet time relaxing and being calm in his car, or maybe he's thinking about KGE while doing that. We'll never know. We can only speculate and just be happy he posted for us to have a small glimpse of his world.

I like the way you think :phew:

Or maybe they’re both on a date just driving around town. 

Who knows? Only they do. But I firmly believe they are NOT going through a rough patch. :D

I like to ship positively. Unless proven otherwise, I’m going to always believe they are happy. That’s the best way we can support them, imo. :D 

• Like 7
  • Love 16

23 minutes ago, rutch204 said:

for the nth times playing the song, I heard male voice (LMH?) talking softly.. he's not alone inside the car..Idk if it's just me.. but hoping someone here heard the same I do..:cutekitty:

Umm .. umm... i heard nothing but i saw a hand reflection does that count? But im sad i cant tell if it was lmh hand or lmh holding kge hand or kge hand 

:headbang:

• LOL 14

15 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I think we should all calm down. I wouldn’t read too deep into the song.

Lmh have always said he likes to listen to ballads. Speaking for myself, just because I like a song does not mean it relates to my current situation. The song he posted seems like a classic so I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s listening to it just because he likes it. My question to fans: is it impossible for a happy person to like a sad song? I’d say I’m generally a happy person but my favorite songs are mostly sad. So no, it’s not impossible so why do we assume he is sad because he likes a sad song? 

We wonder why celebrities won’t come out to admit they are dating. Do you see the way we treat them? Every little thing they post is dissected like we know them and their intentions. They are humans, they can post a song and have absolutely no meaning behind it.

Sometimes we just need to leave them alone. Let’s not take things out of context. We can’t assume every week they are dating and every other week they have broken up. It’s tiresome for them and I believe that’s the reason why some will never admit they are dating. If they admit, people start to speculate when they’ve broken up and when they’re getting married. I understand if they’d rather date in private, I believe rumors can draw a wedge in their relationship if it’s too much. 

I personally feel it is disrespectful of us to comment on his posts as though he belongs to her and everything he posts revolves around her and vice versa. They are individual people and should be treated like they are. 

I’d also like to point out that he is a grown man who’s proven to be mature and wise. He has been in the industry for over 14 years so believe me when I say he will not act reckless. If they are going through a rough time, which they are not, he will not be posting it out there for people to know. 

Imo, it could mean he was out for a drive to enjoy nature and the song just so happens to be playing in the background. Or it could mean she was there with him and they were just enjoying music and nature together. Whatever it may be, only he knows. 

p.s. They are probably in their honeymoon stage. It’s unlikely they are going through a rough patch in their relationship. ^_^

I feel(my pov) we are thinking too ahead of ourselves it’s so not right to always think that there post is for each other......

do we love to post and display our love for someone every time on our sns ???

it so cliche and childish and boring after a point .....

I feel in today’s post LMH is driving enjoying the weather and listening to some soul full music and nothing else .....

it’s nothing to do with kge (sorry gals but that’s my POV) 

so let’s not dishearten ourselves and enjoy the rains with him and understand some nice Korean music from our OTP.....

I am also so happy that they are introducing us to such amazing songs and music....

***** anyways my couture designed gold leaves outfit is ready minoshi let’s give it a trail for tomorrow’s d - day.....:popcornjackson: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

was about to type parlez vous anglais? 

:eatscookie:

Come from a bilingual (French- English) country but grew up in France. Better in French than English, despite my english name :tounge_wink:

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

We can’t ever really judge people’s feelings by their playlists (although we can judge how bad someone’s taste is but that’s for another day). 

For example...mine is embarrassingly an Apple recommended playlist labeled “I Miss Y2K Pop”, and I had Milkshake on repeat 

Okay maybe that does say a lot about me 

My milkshake brings all the LMHoes to the yard 

And they’re like 

My borders better than yours 

Damn right it’s better than yours

KGE can teach you but she has to charge 

My playlist is a bunch of anime and game BGM. I can certainly tell my mood isn't always going on some adventure swinging swords or shooting guns like I'm in some spy movie. There isn't even any lyrics to these music. We can just all enjoy music as they are. At least your lyrics certify for shipper's mood. I can't say the same for mine.

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 2

8 hours ago, RosesAreRed said:

I’m stuck with the title, and can’t even ride on the lyrics. I already saw a few versions on this thread, on bird app and on the comment on his post. So I decided to just understand the title since it may or may not really mean anything. It’s raining he’s in a car and it’s a nice scenario to post with a good ol music. 

Don’t read too much on the lyrics but somehow, this move-his posts is a bit chaotic in my opinio. Not him but his comment section. Now, all his exes were being mentioned including PSH (who’s not even his ex). 

And others getting mad for associating it with Ggone because it was a heartbreak song. 

And others liking it simply because it’s a lovesong and associating it with Ggone. 

@Eatjane, saw that earlier. Their staff hanging together-I’m not reading too much into it. Not dissecting, not getting delulu—nah, I’m lying. My delulu says lmhxkge’s  behind that curtain. 

Dear Cupid, next time PLEASE  hit this girl with their Fav!

Since all this time... Nothing can shake their faith. This ghost ship deserves our respect.  :thumbsup:

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Now, I believe they are really trolling us. We asking for LMH to post in the middle of the night again, and KGE posted. 

Gosh, I miss seeing her face.

:crymeme:

What’s wrong with these two? Why are they doing this us?

:sweating:

Edit: Have you noticed how different their comment section is? LMH’s flooded with love declaration and support for his love/relationship for KGE. While Ggone’s more peaceful with heart emojis and just ‘Miss you, Unni’ kinda comment?

But I think it’s kinda sweet. OH MY, at 5AM I was checking their IG. 

:facepalm:

• LOL 14

Hey! Wow that post by LMH:o

Hey they said its a very popular song in SK. At least 50 covers were done for it. LMHxKGE like it. Like singing with it *its a popular song. Soooo.... The song may have been really about the mood of the moment. Btw in east asia and southeast asia it had been raining for the past 2-3weeks. Maybe the Raining  left that mood. And That song is really appropriate. Just saying. 

I know in different countries with different culture we might have that similarities about music choices at least?that sometimes You just sing songs that was very familiar when you are young? Not realizing the deep meaning? And when you got older you realized its actually a good song when you have that kind of mood. No judgement to who you really are. 

that july 2 is just too obvious. They are together for me. Not even relying on a hunch. Its just inappropriate for LMH for me to do something like that if it just was for fan service. I really do think LMH is so Much more than that. He did that because he likes her the very least. 

Btw i dont read too much about TKEM and LMHxKGE anymore. Success! :dorashakes: 

I have been doing it in blitz-like reading in twitter IG and our forum. And so i feel sad for those who still doubt in our ship. Cant help need to put my thought out there. 

no news of denying still means that one can assume whatever it is. Its not even delusion pips what we have here. Delusion has no evidence nor connection to reality. What we have here we can actually call * if we want to be super nerdy...a HYPOTHESIS! and everyday we do what scientists researchers do, observe examine and gather data! Hahahahah! Be strong pips! 

be like me, i am soooo invested in this that if i am not inside the ship, i can always blindly swam back to our ship whenever i wanted to. Hahaha. Coz i know its there where it is. Inside my heart! :heart2beat:

get married na LMH and KGE! 

Hey that post by KGE. Super cool!!! Lego!!! The attention to details....Who ever gave these has so much respect for her. I want one set too!

*i really assumed somebody gave it to her and not commissioned by her. :bashful: wishing its from....hahahah offcourse LMH. 

i saw previous post by KGE and she had a version of pop something toys for her characters she played. But i like collectibles! this i would pay money for real. It would be nice to have it available for public KGE! 

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 6

4 hours ago, Heretorant said:

This is a good point. 

Thank you ladies for all of your input - per your advice - I will not read too much into his latest post!! 

• Like 10

Hey guys! The artist Jihoon has a nice indie/folksy vibe to her :) she actually has good covers Too... coincidentally she also made a cover of Lady Gaga song a year ago...

Jihoon Cover I’ll never love again

kim go eun and Henry cover I’ll never love again

cover with suhyun bo i na yo :) 

gone can definitely release few songs too..she can match suhyun here.voice pure and fits indie/folk songs... 

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3