[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

For me more surprising is what’s  with all these random content updates like kge posted a gift by Chinese fans and that too at such an oddly hour .....

its 1.00 in sk I don’t think she is sleepless so she randomly thought to put this pic out of all and that too after so many days????

its so weird they both are putting pics that they never used to before .....Whts the whole theory?????

:wut:

• Like 3
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, goldenashes97 said:

I've said it before and I am gonna say it again. He is reminiscing about an ex. Told y'all. 

:twerk2:

Yes. Okay. I'm gonna shut up now. Please don't kill me.

:sweats:

I have a sinking feeling the song earlier was suggested to him by his ex judging my the fact that the singer who sang the cover and his ex are good friends... Hahaha...there mystery solved!:smort:

• Unamused 4
  • LOL 4

Idk..but I’m not gonna read too much into today’s crumb. The theories are endless. I’d rather hear it from the horse’s mouth than speculating and speculating. Since I’m not getting that haha I’m just not gonna bother. But Captain? You gotta limit our search okay? Today’s clue was too broad, no? Too many what ifs and plot twists. Like dancing universe day, ahh that was much better : )heheh And I Also don’t wanna overanalyze  and make a habit of analyzing everything. I mean I believe there are some things he can do without the intention of Ggone and i don’t want to be too delulu. Could be wrong, could be right idkidkkkk...

see this is why I’m backing out from this fiasco. Look at the theories. Some say he’s in a sad mood or something... idk if he’s indeed sad but I don’t think so, I mean what if it’s just a random love song ? Maybe the lyrics don’t actually attest exactly to how he’s feeling and him playing this song because he’s sad seems inconclusive to me. We don’t know, he could be sad, he could even be happy. It’s not Every time I play sad songs when I’m sad.. I might just wanna play it ,just because...... What if this is one of those times for him? There’s also the theory that the song was intended for kge ANDDdd GGONEKIM JUST POSTED!  And it’s his way of reassuring her and him posting this song means they must be in a serious relationship and are past the wooing stage but then a thought came to my head.

If this was a way of reassuring her. Asking her to stay With him In tough times and not leave him cAuse he’ll be in so much pain (according to the song). Wouldn’t it have been better to do so privately. It seems really intimate to share on his sns with random strangers. Just my opinion really, could be wrong, could be right... not sure heheh. Then again it really could be dedicated to her and I don’t see this as a sad song. It’s deeper than that. The way I see it, the singer is pouring out his heart to the one he loves. :happy2:You can tell he’s deeply in love, to the point that not being with her causes him pain. She’s left her roots so deep in his life. She makes him smile, makes him feel good. She is his love, In every sense of the word. The singer goes on to emphasize the pain of being without her. You can tell she’s his everything he’s grown so attached and doesn’t want to imagine a world without her. His lines “ You, my love stay by me. Only you, the only one in the world. On a rough day, if you also leave me. As I stagger, where will I be embraced. “This sounds like he’s saying he just wants to be with her, just her. She’s the only one who can make him feel this way. This man doesn’t want to be separated from his love lol.:lol: The singer is assuring her of his love and asking her to stay by his side. He’s basicallyyyy just a man in love, missing his woman and asking her not to leave him. That’s how I interpreted it. So you see endless possibilities, i really don’t know which is true to be honest and I’m okay. Sooo I’m gonna skip this meal this time.

oh yeah! This could also be for dohwan:wub:. his unbreakable sword has been away for a while now, he must be missing him and if you ask me chingus, this seems like the most plausible one. Yassss I’m on this ship too.:ph34r:

Runs*

• Like 6
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4

10 minutes ago, Miadee said:

:omg:

Fishy fishy ... kge posting at this hour??? 1am!!!

Are they like hanging out together again on this special day omo omo omo

definitely she know what lmh post today.So many shippers tag her n wish for long lasting relationship. loll.. She  can choose to keep quite buttt suddenly she post at this hour!!! 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 5

15 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I see, it was an appreciation post for her fans.

But still she posted on the same day as captain, at least that put my heart at ease... coincidence or not! 

She posted the day after the captain as it's already past midnight there.  But it wass 12 hours after him though.

10 minutes ago, Prerna said:

its so weird they both are putting pics that they never used to before .....Whts the whole theory?????

They are saying

SHIPPERS SHOULD NOT SLEEP!

:evilelmo:

• LOL 19
  • Awesome 1

So KGE posted first on the couples day or silver day whatever you people call it in an ungodly hour??!!:hwaiting2: …

An appreciative post for her fans after almost 12 days after her birthday??!:rolleyes: or a triggering  post for my boy showing how much she is loved and he needs to buckle up instead of sulking alone in Rain??!:lol:

Show your charm now my boy..You just post any random pics by EOD and see how this thread bursts:lol::lol:..

I am going to be enjoying all the dissection for rest of the day in peace now..Hang in there page 1000, I see you in near vicinity:lol:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4737ea95f205e12e0501

• Like 3
  • LOL 18

14 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I see, it was an appreciation post for her fans.

But still she posted on the same day as captain, at least that put my heart at ease... coincidence or not! 

:selfie2:

@inbetween0and1

NO such thing as coincidence in this ship..

everything happens for a reason :phew:

:saitama:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 6

Hmmm,  it seems like LMH dictates what to post in Promiz's Instagram, his charity page. LOL! 

June 12 - Finale, Crown pic, for TKEM

June 21/22 - Birthday wish promotion for his bday 

July 2 - Milk mustache? Baby, gift, heart, rainbow emoji, all happy things for KGE's bday? And guess who likes milk mustache? 

:eats2:

Ohhh, our milk mustache baby 

If we don't get any crumbs from LMH this Silver Day, let's see if Promiz delivers. Connecting the dots, whatever dots in this happily ever wonderland. 

:isannoyed::hooray:

• LOL 14
  • Awesome 8

6 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

She posted the day after the captain as it's already past midnight there.  But it wass 12 hours after him though.

They are saying

:evilelmo:

@extrodinairey

wow are you with the midnite watch now? Shall we on the watch until dawn comes :w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

1 minute ago, Eatjane said:

@extrodinairey

wow are you with the midnite watch now? Shall we on the watch until dawn comes :w00t:

I was trying to get some work done, and then decided to visit the thread.  Then KGE posted. heh.  Should we be on the watch?  I'm really bad at it, my beauty sleep comes first, since I want to maintain my sanity :phew::phew:

:wow1:

• LOL 16

36 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Agree.. today 13 july is not any special day. Plus it may look random to some of us because we cant pin point what is his intention yet or ever because only lmh knows why... but i also see a pattern..he likes to post some random stuffs before/after wanting to post something abt kge so im gonna see after 14 july what's in store.

Doesn't mean we can't identify what his intentions were means there aren't any..some random post can be intentional too..

@Miadee

his post i think it’s just a random one. To kill time while waiting for someone (just my assumption)  he then randomly took video of  rain dropping on his car window which is quite pleasing too IMO, i often do that too. and coincidentally that song was playing in the background.

honestly i dont think currently he’s in the state of feeling sad or hv a wounded heart or in quarrel w/ his loved one, i mean Seoul has been raining this whole day rite, if i were him in the position of waiting in the car/driving under this constant rain, i’d also pick mellow songs to accompany me by.  The rain definitely set the whole mellow mood, hence mellow playlist.

But the question is why should he post it in IG?? It’s just a video of rain dropping on his car window 

Well adding to this mood is his longing for his loved one, perhaps.  constant raining+mellow songs+longing feeling for his loved one are legit enough to be the reason.

And my delulu heart thinking: he must be waiting in the car to pick up Queen after her photoshoot finished :wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 11

Also, while I'm at it, can i clear something up? I see from time to time the way he date back then and now being compared. I don't know LMH personally, but I see him as someone who also love the simple dates.

And regarding his europe extravaganza, Him and his then girlfriend were in Europe for work, He went to Paris for W Korea Photoshoot and she was there in London for All Saints (Clothing brand) photo shoot. I felt like they were just taking advantage with the fact that the were both happened to be in Europe and You can get to London from Paris in 2 hours with express train. Of course as a a celebrity they stayed in 5 stars hotels, and they might went to Really expensive restaurant there for privacy? However, they didn't planned to go to Europe just to date, in fact they got paid to go to Europe heheheheh...

Things for LMHxKGE might look differently if there is no Pandemic. So they are taking advantage to date in SK with Dispatch being a little quite hehehehe.... works for them i guess. Because If im in KGE shoes, i would not want my dating news take over my upcoming movie news. I'd like to lay low until after Hero premiere and done airing.

• Like 11
  • Love 10
  • Insightful 1

30 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

They are saying

@extrodinairey thank you for pointing it out! i did miss the time difference :lol:

Let's see what captain will post on this silver day. If he posts rings or jewelries i think i will pass out due to shock

:sweating:

• LOL 15

6 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I was trying to get some work done, and then decided to visit the thread.  Then KGE posted. heh.  Should we be on the watch?  I'm really bad at it, my beauty sleep comes first, since I want to maintain my sanity :phew::phew:

:wow1:

@extrodinairey

i’ve sold my sanity since i join this thread LOL

i know my consequences once I joined this thread , i will not be able to sleep, work properly :lol:.
Just today i got preached by my boss for missing on some detail for his presentation deck LOL got distracted by kings post

if we’re on the watch tonite, this is us tom at work frm 9 to 5 :ph34r: prepare yourself 

HYYPppB.png

• LOL 19
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, Prerna said:

For me more surprising is what’s  with all these random content updates like kge posted a gift by Chinese fans and that too at such an oddly hour .....

It's Silver Day. And apparently, Arjenia came from the word Arjent or silver. So perhaps Silver Day is also GGONE DAY? 

She's probably posting it to say thank you to her Arjenians. 

:happyshakes::dorakiss:

• Like 7
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1