Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

56 minutes ago, Time loop said:

I accidently read it wrong as I was going fast. I thought was drunk or something I read the last part mistakenly as LMH used KGE:joy:

@Time loop please remove twitter on quoted post. Thanks.

@SweetButters thank you for being our Sweet “buster” for the night. :lol:

49 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

@scrawford wait for it...plot twist............there's no one in the passenger seat lol. I took a screenshot of the vid and then ran it through some photoshop filters and put made the image resolution to 4000 px/inch. There's nothing to indicate that there's anyone in the passenger side haha sorry guys lol

• Like 2
  • Rickroll'D 2

5 minutes ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

It's very clear now what this song is not based on the context of the song - this ISN'T a break up song.

Most likely, this is an even deeper love song than Dancing Universe. :) 

I agree seems like it's deep and seems like they are deep into each other and deep inside each other. I am drinking little bit to today and my posts may appear at times chaotic but don't pay much attention to it. I may switch some grammar here and there :mrgreen:

:rickroll: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 17

42 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

oh my...the story behind the song is sooo beautiful and touching. The singer showed his deepest love through this song..:heart:

I think the key point of the song is: I’m sad being alone, so please BE MY SIDE FOREVER MY LOVE, I cannot live a day without you like this anymore...:heart::heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 3

I need to back-read to catch up and come with my own verdict

200_d.gif

I saw the video an hour ago

• LOL 10

The translated lyrics sounds more like what will happen instead of it actually happening so I think it is a longing song. Longing for someone you really love.  Also afraid the person you love so much might leave you?? Maybe KGE feels pressure on her end from fans, etc and LMH is like but who will hold me if not you. :bawling:

I also don't think KGE is with him in the car. More like she's in the car that's pulling out of the driveway? Otherwise why we he film it? He also made sure not to get the licence plate of that car by filming in that angle. 

• Like 9
  • Shocked 1

My Verdict

Spoiler

ITEM

Spoiler

If I had to come with my analysis we will be here until tomorrow because it will be the size of a novel book on 300 pages.. I gave my shortest verdict

ShorttermCompleteFawn-size_restricted.gi

• LOL 17
  • Insightful 1

based on his IG and with all these song lyrics (Dancing Universe and this latest one)  he is trying to woo a girl and with the way it looks he seems like this guy is hopelessly in love...

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2

59 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

@goldenashes97: I hope you are "CALM" by now dear:lol:… All the shippers inside this thread very well know whats your true intention behind that post and there is absolutely no need to feel guilty about that!! In a way it was actually good how this all ended and how the face of our thread changed after the fiasco.  Now people will think thrice before they post any half baked truth stolen from this thread given by any unknown sources .

With our captain providing much needed distraction, you still take "EX"tra miles route??!:P.. we need the longest whip to tie you down here from future ruckus:lol:

Now to all those prying hate mongers looking to stir troubles , GET A LIFE PLEASE

Yes, maam. I am as calm as I can be. Seems like lurking in that calm thread is also increasing my calmness.

Me running away from haters:

a_ApvBLvb4zad_F-_6bwXJABBmqPzlndGT7BNsJH

Also me thinking of a way to fuel those haters:

e801c662fa6fc5244aef2aee1987d526.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

BREAKING NEWS: LEE GON AND TAE-EUL FINALLY MEET ADAM AND EVE AND HAVE BEEN REPORTEDLY QUARRELING SINCE THEN BECAUSE OF THE DRESS CODE.:wut::Megalol:

ImagefEEd4c.gif

-----------------------

:approves:

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3
  • Rickroll'D 1

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

So we know that LMH likes love songs, he’s mentioned it in interviews I believe

He’s been listening to a lot of love songs, happy ones, melodramatic ones...

HE’S THE NEXT TAYLOR SWIFT/ED SHEERAN 

KGE’s influenced him into becoming the next big singer/songwriter

Actually, if he could drop some songs about his love life the way Taylor and Shawn Mendes do, our lives would be a hell of a lot easier.  

Actually, some of the lyrics of Taylor Swift's Cornelia Street kindda seems similar to the deep meaning of the song LMH posted:

And I hope I never lose you, hope it never ends
I'd never walk Cornelia Street again
That's the kind of heartbreak time could never mend

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

Just now, JoyceGEHisashiMitsui said:

Actually, some of the lyrics of Taylor Swift's Cornelia Street kindda seems similar to the deep meaning of the song LMH posted:

Actually, she was renting that apartment in 2016, right when SwiftLee/MinTay was rumored to be happening

THE PLOT THICKENS!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 21

2 hours ago, Miss Pizza said:

What if...... the vid is edit in mirror?????:ph34r:

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

What if... I tell you they drive on the right side of the rode but the driver sits on the left side? Lol. I’ve been to South Korea before, they drive exactly like in the US. Lmh was sitting on the driver’s side I believe. 

p.s. check korean dramas to confirm :lol:

I confirm he is the driver because i sit on the same side and that is the same as sk haha

Other than that i have no contribution because im not good at korean songs nor i can see anything else in that video..lmh the master of disguise

:sipsboba:

• LOL 12

8 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Actually, she was renting that apartment in 2016, right when SwiftLee/MinTay was rumored to be happening

I like this narrative. Go on

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

The most likely scenario to be honest is just he saw us howling, pulled over on the side of the road on the way to get chicken, and just blasted whatever 20 seconds he had in front of him hoping to shut us up, which has clearly worked because we have been too busy for four hours now analyzing raindrops instead of spamming Jennie at him 

Cus he’s parked in the middle of a rain storm while cars are slowly going past him 

This is very odd 

• LOL 15
  • Rickroll'D 2

14 minutes ago, JoyceGEHisashiMitsui said:

Oh mann you are making me now listen to Taylor Swift's Cornelia

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Captain is hopelessly in love with our queen. I believe he is just scared of losing her, maybe queen would be busy in the coming days because of her movie promotion and they won't get to meet eachother.

Our boi is screaming that he is in love with all these posts . Any guy would do that only if they are truly in love and are proud of their patner.

My respect and admiration for Minho has drastically increased.:heart1:

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 4