[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

@inbetween0and1, fans should really clear their head on this. It’s very disrespectful to PSH and CTJ’s relationship.

Of course, it’s not my place to stop them. But their delulu is more questionable than any other LMH ships. 

1 hour ago, Heera said:

Ok..

I did some research again, but this time is not a journal. It’s just an article but based on real data.

https://www.google.co.id/amp/s/www.brit.co/amp/weather-and-music-correlation-spotfiy-2639443531

Here it is: 

Seasonal Affective Disorder is a real thing, and if you find yourself listening to sad love songs during the cold, dreary winter months, you’re in good company. Spotify and Accuweather partnered together to see if weather affects the music we choose to listen to, and not surprisingly, it does: People tend to listen to happy, energetic music on sunny days and “sadder-sounding music” on rainy days.

my conclusion: the song just matched the weather perfectly.

Even PSH also post in her IG story, driving while listening to this kind of vibe music (idk the song that she played).

and also if i were driving in rainy day while listening to a sad song music, I’ll also post it in my SNS. Just kinda wanna share the feeling, that calm and longing feeling.

SAD’s so real. It’s a type of depression. I’d rather think this is just a random post . 

• Like 8

43 minutes ago, RosesAreRed said:

In conclusion: Captain posted that video so we’ll stop analysing the borders and his dilated pupils.

I have to concur with this conclusion. But he just made it worse, by having people trying to zoom/xray the raindrops on the window and all

:hwaiting2:

But I am entertained, though

• LOL 12

Captain maybe just throwing his usual random post or should i say prelude to another post..

20 more mins before midnight kst....

This will be us from midnight..

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9524b44b2bc9a0246c696

Will he ..will he not...will he...will he not .....

• LOL 14

15 minutes ago, RosesAreRed said:

SAD’s so real. It’s a type of depression. I’d rather think this is just a random post . 

In my POV , the focus in the article is not about the SAD.

But based on the data that the two companies took a look at a year’s worth of weather data around the world (classified as sun, clouds, rain, wind or snow from November 2015 to November 2016) and matched it up with over 85 billion Spotify streams during those days. 

So based on that data, they assumed that weather can affect personal feeling.

as we know for discussing about SAD, we need DSM Criteria.. And as we know, this is just an article not a journal. If you read their summary, somehow the data seems relatable as you can see they make the summary based on specific region too.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 4

1 hour ago, Joojix said:

I saw from your post that they hang out today (staff of min ho and go eun)  the staff are friends and they are indeed from kge and lmh side...pretty sure the bosses are also in good terms with each other (won’t make sense if lmh and kge are not in good terms since it’s their people who are by their side)...from translation of the girls post with hearts they say they’re also affectionate like sisters..love the hearts in between the two girls btw!! 

At this point, it's like they are two halves of a whole. Just waiting for a merger.

1 hour ago, Itsmylifeboss said:

As per my interpretation, they are in a serious relationship and at a stage where Minho is scared of losing her because we all know how tiresome is dating in sk. 

Sorry to cut your post short, but this last line specifically, especially dating in SK by top stars... The scrutiny be intense!

44 minutes ago, Heera said:

Ok..

I did some research again, but this time is not a journal. It’s just an article but based on real data.

https://www.google.co.id/amp/s/www.brit.co/amp/weather-and-music-correlation-spotfiy-2639443531

Here it is: 

Seasonal Affective Disorder is a real thing, and if you find yourself listening to sad love songs during the cold, dreary winter months, you’re in good company. Spotify and Accuweather partnered together to see if weather affects the music we choose to listen to, and not surprisingly, it does: People tend to listen to happy, energetic music on sunny days and “sadder-sounding music” on rainy days.

my conclusion: the song just matched the weather perfectly.

Even PSH also post in her IG story, driving while listening to this kind of vibe music (idk the song that she played).

and also if i were driving in rainy day while listening to a sad song music, I’ll also post it in my SNS. Just kinda wanna share the feeling, that calm and longing feeling.

I agree. Was thinking that just because you share a sad song or some other emotional song that is not "happy" per se, people will assume that you are feeling that way.

While it may be the case for some, but most times, it could be a song you like, a song that happens to match the weather (like you said), or that song is just stuck in your head right now for whatever reason (like watching a show).

I don't even have to be heartbroken to enjoy a song about heartbreak.

Also, shameless plug here since I just updated my alternate GIF story over at Twitter. (Haven't been updating in a while, as I am off full-shipping mode since I'm back to normal life duties...)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 5

My personal opinion:

Yes I understand the argument that it could be a random post, but that seems to bring inconsistencies in our assumptions and thinking.

We think it was 100% intentional to post on her birthday with a romantic song, but days later, he posts another with a sad, heartbreaking song and we are saying it's just random? Just something isn't sitting right with me.

:whytho:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't think if He is Sad or whatever related to his X one. Just have some thought if he might felt emphaty. 

I readed this news yesterday ....

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCkgCG5ptxE/?igshid=gmwjwm7ofiyn

JT was Lost His beloved Wife. (RIP Kelly Preston)

Knowing lost someone you love isn't easy and this song is about the same story.  .... :cries: .

And  Kim hyung Sik wrote this song while he was dying from liver cancer. Kelly was passed away yesterday, after fighting from breast cancer too. 

• Sad 13

57 minutes ago, Heera said:

In my POV , the focus in the article is not about the SAD.

But based on the data that the two companies took a look at a year’s worth of weather data around the world (classified as sun, clouds, rain, wind or snow from November 2015 to November 2016) and matched it up with over 85 billion Spotify streams during those days. 

So based on that data, they assumed that weather can affect personal feeling.

as we know for discussing about SAD, we need DSM Criteria.. And as we know, this is just an article not a journal. If you read their summary, somehow the data seems relatable as you can see they make the summary based on specific region too.

Sorry about that. I didn’t read the article, I was just looking at SAD in general and yes, based on DSM. That’a why I said I’d rather LMH’s post is just random. I know few people with SAD and what they have last at least two seasons in a year. And I hope LMH isn’t suffering from it that’s why I said it. No offense meant. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I am loving the vibes in My Love By My Side. I can feel so strongly the longing desire and never wanting to leave each other’s side. The rainy weather just makes it even more surreal. 

I have a strong feeling that LMH will post something midnight again... celebrating/dating on Silver Day. 
But I will be sleeping in tonight.
Sorry babes.B)

P.s: I can totally imagine Ggone singing this song. Her voice suits this cover too. Have a feeling he may have heard her singing this song before.

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

My personal opinion:

Yes I understand the argument that it could be a random post, but that seems to bring inconsistencies in our assumptions and thinking.

We think it was 100% intentional to post on her birthday with a romantic song, but days later, he posts another with a sad, heartbreaking song and we are saying it's just random? Just something isn't sitting right with me.

:whytho:

Personally, I think this is up to individual shippers. What you think may not be what others think and vice versa. Not all shippers think alike / to the same level.

As long as we don't all force our opinions on each other, I think everyone has the right to their own opinion.

So for me, it isn't so much our collective assumption or thinking...as proven by our many different voices in this thread.

In the end, it's all assumptions, the only one who can say what's right is LMH and KGE themselves...

• Like 14
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

Adding that My Love by My Side into my “King and Queen” playlist at Spotify :wub:

Sigh...

Haven’t we read too much into this? Yes I know, we’re in love. But...let’s rewind a bit shall we?

Have we loved some musics and inserted them in our playlist  although they don’t have any resemblance with our current existing life story?

Yes I have. Have we listen to musics that our loved one like? I have too. 

I love listening to one of my father’s fav song (well I grow up with that song as the ost) when I miss him. That song has been covered by many new singers nowadays. Some I like, some I pass. 
We don’t know what we don’t know about the facts around that post. He might want to just post something while waiting and reading our rants that he gave no crumbs, or true to his nature, he want to troll us :D. Anyways...

Whichever it is, be happy. Because loving is set them free and want them to be happy. Whether they live to our expectations or not is not ours to decide.

Let’s ship with dignity. Until there’s official denial from both parties, let’s let our hearts flutter. Let’s enjoy this feeling of giddiness. While it lasts....

• Like 9
  • Love 9

1 hour ago, Joojix said:

I saw from your post that they hang out today (staff of min ho and go eun)  the staff are friends and they are indeed from kge and lmh side...pretty sure the bosses are also in good terms with each other (won’t make sense if lmh and kge are not in good terms since it’s their people who are by their side)...from translation of the girls post with hearts they say they’re also affectionate like sisters..love the hearts in between the two girls btw!! 

@Joojix

i think LMH staff posted it on her ig story yesterday. I just saw it today. 

the sisterhood of King and Queen staffs :love:

Yeaaah so we’re back on track riteee, only King and Queen , no hidden song meaning

and definitely NO WVScSYw.gif

...Just King’s heart throbs so fast for Queen 

KGE: Gosh King, you’re  making it too obvious! *let me like JHI post just to distract ppl

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, RosesAreRed said:

Sorry about that. I didn’t read the article, I was just looking at SAD in general and yes, based on DSM. That’a why I said I’d rather LMH’s post is just random. I know few people with SAD and what they have last at least two seasons in a year. And I hope LMH isn’t suffering from it that’s why I said it. No offense meant. 

No problem Chingu..

Everything is alright. I got your good intention:kiss_wink:

OMG CAPTAIN OF THIS SHIP

PLEASE UPLOAD SOMETHING TO MAKE EVERYTHING CLEARER

tomorrow is a good day to choose

:sparklyeyes:

*Don’t forget to keep praying for both of them. Whatever it is, i really wish they are destined for each other. So let’s keep praying.

:heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 6