[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, jy_cohh said:

I’m stuck with the title, and can’t even ride on the lyrics. I already saw a few versions on this thread, on bird app and on the comment on his post. So I decided to just understand the title since it may or may not really mean anything. It’s raining he’s in a car and it’s a nice scenario to post with a good ol music. 

Don’t read too much on the lyrics but somehow, this move-his posts is a bit chaotic in my opinio. Not him but his comment section. Now, all his exes were being mentioned including PSH (who’s not even his ex). 

And others getting mad for associating it with Ggone because it was a heartbreak song. 

And others liking it simply because it’s a lovesong and associating it with Ggone. 

However we want to interpret it, we could. He should just put a caption in it so everyone would stop speculating if he wants. 

Yet, the only thing I was worried about is how tf can he understand 80% of his comment section? I think they should translate it first to Korean or English or Chinese (can he speak Mandarin?-not really sure about this) so he can at least fathom what’s in there. 

Maybe it’s just for WDH. He’s missing him.

@Eatjane, saw that earlier. Their staff hanging together-I’m not reading too much into it. Not dissecting, not getting delulu—nah, I’m lying. My delulu says lmhxkge’s  behind that curtain. :shaq:

• Like 1
  • LOL 17

Whatever our captain updates on his ig, all people have their own thoughts. Someone said is love song, another one said that is broken heart song etc. Honesty read all of the comments sometimes make me want to leave this ship bc i really dont know whats our captain mean by all his post or in all of their bts. 

But again, i watch TKEM, press conf., BTS and i saw again our captain is serious with our queen. Eventho i want to know which "love stage" they are in now, but i just want them to happy together. And i just hope they re match made in heaven. God.... i cant say anything again.... :crymeme:

• Like 1
  • Love 8

39 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

If he is intentional, for this new post,  it's a really sad part of the song that he posted. It's about someone who's already left...hence my first thought was it's about an ex. The part that comes after what he posted "my love, don't leave me" can be interpreted in a much more positive way. But not included in his post.

I've said it before and I am gonna say it again. He is reminiscing about an ex. Told y'all. 

:twerk2:

Yes. Okay. I'm gonna shut up now. Please don't kill me.

:sweats:

Edited by goldenashes97
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 8

2 minutes ago, RosesAreRed said:

Now, all his exes were being mentioned including PSH (who’s not even his ex). 

And others getting mad for associating it with Ggone because it was a heartbreak song. 

And others liking it simply because it’s a lovesong and associating it with Ggone. 

LMH is probably face-palming after reading all the comments :lol:

• LOL 16

31 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

I don't know how I feel about LMH's post. If you read the lyrics in Korean, it's quite a sad song, especially in the beginning when the person leaves them. 

For the specific part that LMH posted, there's a mistranslation going around. It's not "when I'm in between the branches, and feel alone, will you remember me, in so much pain" ... it's actually ... 

"When I'm in between the branches and feel that I'm alone, I think of painful memories of you" 

I personally believe that he's quite intentional about what he posts - in the Dancing Universe song - he posted specifically "dancing on top of the universe, on this night when no one is watching us." Which is a perfect fit if they indeed were together that night.

If he is intentional, for this new post,  it's a really sad part of the song that he posted. It's about someone who's already left...hence my first thought was it's about an ex. The part that comes after what he posted "my love, don't leave me" can be interpreted in a much more positive way. But not included in his post.

And also I know it's been mentioned that the cover singer follows KGE on IG. She also follows BS. So, I don't think we can read too much into that.

OMG LMH Shi, our Captain!

please clear all this misunderstandings.

Just give us another clue!

I know maybe you don’t even really mean the song to be so much interpreted by your fans.

Maybe you just wanna hear the song because it matched the weather.

But if you really in pain, in a broken hearted state, in this case I think the reason must be KGE , I just don’t believe if LMH longing for his ex when he’s surely in love with KGE.
I have faith with our captain. He can go through all the hardships. Relationship must have that up and down moments. As we know, he is a brave and strong captain.

So.. if you again read this post LMH shi..

Please upload another post with clearer intention, like a happy romance vibe in the silver day?

:wow1:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 15

13 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Having said that and assuming that the Dancing Universe post was indeed intended for KGE, there's no way that the post earlier would be about an ex. It just doesn't make sense to me 

IKR! Like I said, that 2 July event is a whole cake. Not to mention back to back post. 

Today post maybe intended for KGE or in fact could be a random post. Who knows. But i bet my life that 2 July is never a random post to begin with! 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Eatjane said:

Even King’s and Queen’s staffs are bff now,,

:phew:

I saw from your post that they hang out today (staff of min ho and go eun)  the staff are friends and they are indeed from kge and lmh side...pretty sure the bosses are also in good terms with each other (won’t make sense if lmh and kge are not in good terms since it’s their people who are by their side)...from translation of the girls post with hearts they say they’re also affectionate like sisters..love the hearts in between the two girls btw!! 

• Like 7
  • Love 16

4 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

IKR! Like I said, that 2 July event is a whole cake. Not to mention back to back post. 

Today post maybe intended for KGE or in fact could be a random post. Who knows. But i bet my life that 2 July is never a random post to begin with! 

Oh indeed. A veteran actor who has 18M followers on his socmed account, will not make the mistake of posting something romantic and related to his recent drama on his co-star's birthday for no apparent reason. Doing that is just...daft :lol:.

• Like 13
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

30 minutes ago, RosesAreRed said:

Don’t read too much on the lyrics but somehow, this move-his posts is a bit chaotic in my opinio. Not him but his comment section. Now, all his exes were being mentioned including PSH (who’s not even his ex). 

@RosesAreRed yes i saw PSH being discussed in MinShin shippers' account (they kind of just popped out on my timeline, lol), since LMH-PSH's posts today matched quite well: raining, in the car, window shot, with a song in the background. From what i know, PSH is already happy with Choi Tae Joon tho, they should just leave her alone :sweatingbullets:

27 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

I've said it before and I am gonna say it again. He is reminiscing about an ex. Told y'all. 

@goldenashes97 hahaha, i thought you try to set up a trap for the illegal immigrant :D

1 hour ago, jy_cohh said:

I don't know how I feel about LMH's post. If you read the lyrics in Korean, it's quite a sad song, especially in the beginning when the person leaves them. 

For the specific part that LMH posted, there's a mistranslation going around. It's not "when I'm in between the branches, and feel alone, will you remember me, in so much pain" ... it's actually ... 

"When I'm in between the branches and feel that I'm alone, I think of painful memories of you" 

I personally believe that he's quite intentional about what he posts - in the Dancing Universe song - he posted specifically "dancing on top of the universe, on this night when no one is watching us." Which is a perfect fit if they indeed were together that night.

And also I know it's been mentioned that the cover singer follows KGE on IG. She also follows BS. So, I don't think we can read too much into that.

@jy_cohh i also tried not to read too much into it because it gave me headache, lol. If we included the context of the lyrics, under assumption of those two already dating, I guess there were two possibilities: our couple had lovers' quarrel or he was just being totally random and happened to enjoy the mellow tone of the song. Still inconclusive tho, so i just look forward to his next post on silver day if any, lol.

• Like 10
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, Luna0702 said:

Seriously, i think our captain should get beheaded bcs of his post lmao

I'm starting to ship the alley - kahi now 

My second ship is still LMH and hus short shorts. I miss his legs—Captain, post with your legs or I’ll behead you! Gosh, I totally sound like a perv. I’m not a perv, it’s the shorts! :Twerkdatbutt:

Spoiler
1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

If I may respectfully refute this.

I don't think it's in his character to be cruel to his co-star in a drama about a parallel Universe to post a love song entitled 'Dancing Universe' on her birthday just so he could reminisce about an ex. LMH is fond of KGE, at the very least they are friends. There's no way he would steal her thunder on her birthday.

The 'maybe he doesn't know it's her birthday' argument is also moot, because he posted a photo related to the early morning post again just right before midnight (hours after thousands of people have already greeted KGE). Which I feel was to reinforce the idea that the earlier post was intentional.

Having said that and assuming that the Dancing Universe post was indeed intended for KGE, there's no way that the post earlier would be about an ex. It just doesn't make sense to me 

I totally agree with you. Being a new fan of Min Ho ssi, we can all agree that he’s a gentleman thru and thru. He wouldn’t put my sis, Ggone, in an awkward position. Dating or not dating. 

@Heera, I’m sorry for the misunderstanding. I’m the one who  recorded that video and posted it today. I hacked LMH phone to ignite the war in all the fandom! :hackingspree:

In conclusion: Captain posted that video so we’ll stop analysing the borders and his dilated pupils.

:crazymad:

• LOL 18

Just a thought after watching a few KGE interviews on YouTube (mostly related to Goblin):

KGE is close to GY and LDW (and the rest of the Goblin cast). LDW became BS's (ex)boyfriend after LMH (and while he was doing his MS).

What a small, small world :lol:

2 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

@MsMagic that was actually a joke. Heheh. Did I cross a line somewhere? I'm sorry, chingu.

Oh sorry haha! No lines crossed at all, chingu. We're good :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Ok..

I did some research again, but this time is not a journal. It’s just an article but based on real data.

https://www.google.co.id/amp/s/www.brit.co/amp/weather-and-music-correlation-spotfiy-2639443531

Here it is: 

Seasonal Affective Disorder is a real thing, and if you find yourself listening to sad love songs during the cold, dreary winter months, you’re in good company. Spotify and Accuweather partnered together to see if weather affects the music we choose to listen to, and not surprisingly, it does: People tend to listen to happy, energetic music on sunny days and “sadder-sounding music” on rainy days.

my conclusion: the song just matched the weather perfectly.

Even PSH also post in her IG story, driving while listening to this kind of vibe music (idk the song that she played).

and also if i were driving in rainy day while listening to a sad song music, I’ll also post it in my SNS. Just kinda wanna share the feeling, that calm and longing feeling.

• Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 13
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

@goldenashes97LOL, you really ask for a beating whipping.. calling @koreaboooo@makshimus' mane

33 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

If I may respectfully refute this.

@MsMagic hahhaha, don't mind her, she's just trolling with us... 

:lol:

edit: ups you guys already answer above my post

• Like 1
  • LOL 6