[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

We listen to love songs when we are in L.O.V.E..even if the song says it’s break up song but if the song soundS good..we just love it to share it with our loved one just to show how we will feel if that ever happens. But..yeah..it’s really the new LMH to be posting such posts lately. And with all the ‘rumours’ of them dating..this is just shippers crumbs la and he couldn’t help it but to share it with us..piranhas!  

• Like 9
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 2

11 hours ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I agree with you @magiclily

Back then i thought it was still okay to some extent, as long as the purpose was not for bad things such as comparison. Naturally, the lady and also the others were part of our OTP's life history.

However, seeing what had happened, i guess we should be extra careful. Even something with a clearly good intention could be twisted like that.

You have my vote too for putting a total stop on this topic.

Spies are everywhere and we can see clearly some of them having real bad intentions.

Agree. Let's just stick to our ship since we have been on board, keep our faith on them, and talk, analyze, dissect, praise exclusively for them. Don't ever be tempted to veer away from the essence of our being here; that's why it is very important to be always mindful. Check our intention regularly  of being faithful to them in whatever thoughts we are having and the words we are using while sharing here consciously; exclusively for them.

• Like 8
  • Love 3

45 minutes ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

Something also about this song... I think they are past the woo stage and are now together. This isn't a song you dedicate to someone you're not in a relationship with given the context of the song. :) 

Yes they are cementing their relation ship or already done.

You won't show your vulnerable side like this if you haven't reached that stage.

Reassuring your loved one and  at the same time  thanking them for coming into our lives.

You are missing  your loved one crazily  and spending every possible free second thinking about them

You would also like hear back those sweet nothings from them

ETC etc

Feel free to add your points

• Like 4
  • Love 8

31 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

Oh my! I was thinking about the same thing. That KGE is inside that car going away. They must have parted ways and he just couldn't bear that thought of them separating for today. Deep love. So much love for this two. 

:heart2:

I think she just arrived. The car in reverse mode park next to his car. He took that angle of video without showing her plate car no while she reverse parking. Waiting longingly lovingly for her with new love song just to show us shipper he in love and happy. After she park the car, video ended. Trying to figure what type of car on that rainy window madness is pain in my eyes. For sure is two door kind of car. Hahaha OMG im officially a stalker! :fiercebunny:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 2

To the long-time LMH  fans, how was he before when he was interested in someone (regardless if they had a confirmed relationship or not)? Would he drop crumbs as well, or was he uber secretive?

I'm asking because I never followed LMH nor KGE (was and still is a shipper of Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na, who's KGE's close friend by the way) before, although I've watched a couple of their dramas (The Heirs, Goblin, etc) so I'm curious how they would handle past courtships/relationships.

I did read some articles last night though and correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that LMH was already dating BS while filming The Heirs. I guess that's why in one interview which I saw on Twitter, he said in his next drama with PSY, he'd rather they were cast as siblings who always fought.

That's respectable shiz right there. It tells me he doesn't lead his fans on.

KGE, on the other hand, just seems like a genuine person to me. I like her, she's such a gem.

Anyway, I started following this thread because I thought LMH looked smitten in TKEM. So I checked if I was the only one doubting this because obviously, he had to act like a smitten monarch. I wasn't quite sure if it was just acting.

I joined this ship when LMH posted that video on her birthday, because that's definitely one heck of a legit shipping material.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 10

3 hours ago, SweetButters said:

@scrawford wait for it...plot twist............there's no one in the passenger seat lol. I took a screenshot of the vid and then ran it through some photoshop filters and put made the image resolution to 4000 px/inch. There's nothing to indicate that there's anyone in the passenger side haha sorry guys lol

Of course there’s no one on the passenger side. He just dropped her off and missed her already. Hence the song :phew:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, hwoow said:

KGE actually following the singer ig .. itsjihoony

2 hours ago, MinGoLove said:

because she has recommended this Jihoon guy to sing on their wedding day..

Correction: it was actually Shin Ji Hoon(female) following KGE. Not KGE following the singer..but it is still too much of a coincidence..

:smashes:

does that mean they know of each other's work and hence I'm about to believe KGE introduced her song to him or rather they were actually listening to this together.. :wub:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

13 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

W-e-l-l

MYM just posted an advertisement for Minoz sign up

And I just zoomed in on LMH’s left eyeball because I thought I saw something reflecting in it and maybe it was KGE?

I think it is bedtime.

bye. 

With my age, why do i feel tempted to joint?? Hahaha im gone mad. I should stop this shipping business, it taking a lot more time and im negleting my duties in real world.

:surprisedwut:

• LOL 12

Oh my God, I am so far behind you all. 10 pages to read as I was away for 6 hours. So much to read and my heart is beating so fast watching LMH's IG video. Another song to play on repeat. Ahhh I cannot wait to read all the analysis and squel/scream with you ladies... But I still have other duties to carry out in this normal real life of mine..

:crazymad:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

Now ladies are you finished with searching raindrop apps to remove all those trinkets off......

please put submit your daily reports.....

huh once again the dead story has resurfaced from the archives so don’t just shrug off in your beds...

I have a New bizarre video I saw and now why should only I suffer so watch and see the fun at which shippers can go .........

JEJU here we come again.........

• LOL 8
  • Awesome 3

It’s shin Jihoon right not IU :) cos I’m fan of IU the voice sounds different? She did a cover of this song but the one in LMH vid doesn’t sound her...but I haven’t heard this version from IU...the other thread says it’s IU? Just asking...thanks guys!

• Like 4