[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

59 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

@goldenashes97: I hope you are "CALM" by now dear:lol:… All the shippers inside this thread very well know whats your true intention behind that post and there is absolutely no need to feel guilty about that!! In a way it was actually good how this all ended and how the face of our thread changed after the fiasco.  Now people will think thrice before they post any half baked truth stolen from this thread given by any unknown sources .

With our captain providing much needed distraction, you still take "EX"tra miles route??!:P.. we need the longest whip to tie you down here from future ruckus:lol:

Now to all those prying hate mongers looking to stir troubles , GET A LIFE PLEASE

Yes, maam. I am as calm as I can be. Seems like lurking in that calm thread is also increasing my calmness.

Me running away from haters:

a_ApvBLvb4zad_F-_6bwXJABBmqPzlndGT7BNsJH

Also me thinking of a way to fuel those haters:

e801c662fa6fc5244aef2aee1987d526.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

So we know that LMH likes love songs, he’s mentioned it in interviews I believe

He’s been listening to a lot of love songs, happy ones, melodramatic ones...

HE’S THE NEXT TAYLOR SWIFT/ED SHEERAN 

KGE’s influenced him into becoming the next big singer/songwriter

Actually, if he could drop some songs about his love life the way Taylor and Shawn Mendes do, our lives would be a hell of a lot easier.  

Actually, some of the lyrics of Taylor Swift's Cornelia Street kindda seems similar to the deep meaning of the song LMH posted:

And I hope I never lose you, hope it never ends
I'd never walk Cornelia Street again
That's the kind of heartbreak time could never mend

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

Just now, JoyceGEHisashiMitsui said:

Actually, some of the lyrics of Taylor Swift's Cornelia Street kindda seems similar to the deep meaning of the song LMH posted:

Actually, she was renting that apartment in 2016, right when SwiftLee/MinTay was rumored to be happening

THE PLOT THICKENS!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 21

2 hours ago, Miss Pizza said:

What if...... the vid is edit in mirror?????:ph34r:

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

What if... I tell you they drive on the right side of the rode but the driver sits on the left side? Lol. I’ve been to South Korea before, they drive exactly like in the US. Lmh was sitting on the driver’s side I believe. 

p.s. check korean dramas to confirm :lol:

I confirm he is the driver because i sit on the same side and that is the same as sk haha

Other than that i have no contribution because im not good at korean songs nor i can see anything else in that video..lmh the master of disguise

:sipsboba:

• LOL 12

The most likely scenario to be honest is just he saw us howling, pulled over on the side of the road on the way to get chicken, and just blasted whatever 20 seconds he had in front of him hoping to shut us up, which has clearly worked because we have been too busy for four hours now analyzing raindrops instead of spamming Jennie at him 

Cus he’s parked in the middle of a rain storm while cars are slowly going past him 

This is very odd 

• LOL 15

14 minutes ago, JoyceGEHisashiMitsui said:

Oh mann you are making me now listen to Taylor Swift's Cornelia

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Captain is hopelessly in love with our queen. I believe he is just scared of losing her, maybe queen would be busy in the coming days because of her movie promotion and they won't get to meet eachother.

Our boi is screaming that he is in love with all these posts . Any guy would do that only if they are truly in love and are proud of their patner.

My respect and admiration for Minho has drastically increased.:heart1:

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 4

52 minutes ago, carriekllo said:

I also don't think KGE is with him in the car. More like she's in the car that's pulling out of the driveway?

Oh my! I was thinking about the same thing. That KGE is inside that car going away. They must have parted ways and he just couldn't bear that thought of them separating for today. Deep love. So much love for this two. 

:heart2:

• Like 1
  • Love 9

14 minutes ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

Something also about this song... I think they are past the woo stage and are now together. This isn't a song you dedicate to someone you're not in a relationship with given the context of the song. :) 

I agree with you ....

if he is listening to these songs which are pure deep love songs with so

much of intense meaning and as everyone says that he loves ballad songs.....

Ballad songs means telling us once’s story through these songs

the biggest question is why put them on sns now when you never did it in the past ...

obviously coz you are madly in love and not able to control your feelings and you don’t even want to show it to ur close ppl by talking so better put it in a cryptic way on sns and let everyone speculate (which is more dangerous by the way minoshi coz u r inviting everyone to witness ur heart which u r wearing on ur sleeves these days.....:loolz:

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3