Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

But the fact he posted a love song twice....... :heart:

 

Btw the twitterians are so positive. Luv seeing that.. hee

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Anin Putinilla said:

Which part of the lyrics hes posting? Bcs theres lyric said "my love please be with me, youre the only one in this world." 

 

From what I heard, he posted this part:

 

jeo yeorin gaji sairo

In between branches (?)
honjain nal neukkil ttae

When I feel alone
ireohge apeun

This painful

geudae gieogi nalkka

Will you remember?

  • Like 11
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just focus on the facts that:

 

1.   He posted a love song

2.   With a title "My Love By My Side"

3.   He has never posted a love song before, and he's done in twice in the last two weeks

 

  • Like 8
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My take:
 

Best case scenario - this is one of KGE’s favorite love songs and he just wanted to share it.


Worst case scenario - they had a big fight and this is LMH’s way to apologize to her.

 

Looking at the weather report, it’s raining in SK now. So this probably just happened.

  • Like 10
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 8
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Heera said:

Yes ofc..hahahaha

Fyi, It just happened yesterday:wub:

Omg why that I’m so happy over this?

How can I get back into my normal life before TKEM again? :bawling:

 

Don’t make me remembering that time again chingu.

As long time fan, I clearly remember when he made his IG account, I was so happy! But it was also very hard for me to wait his post.. He rarely post in his SNS.

We can compared his SNS with another K-Actor SNS.

 

But the king or maybe I can say MS changed him. He is much more open now, and I love it. 
 

 

With new update from lmh today, now ur wish come true chingu!! Enjoy!! :wub:

  • Like 5
  • Rickroll'D 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yu huuuu.... coming out from lurking. Paused “Faith” to check this thread to see if we got some investigations going on. 
 

looks like the title of the song is romantic but the lyric seems like a broken heart song. 
 

ok LMH we need another crumb to explain this

  • Like 4
  • LOL 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

My take:
 

Best case scenario - this is one of KGE’s favorite love songs and he just wanted to share it.


Worst case scenario - they had a big fight and this is LMH’s way to apologize to her.

 

Worst case scenario: Lmh is reminiscing about his ex and their time together.

 

Ha! I should probably leave now before someone tracks me down to find my location and tries to kill me. Nice knowing you guys!

:byebye2:

  • LOL 21
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, scrawford said:

ok LMH we need another crumb to explain this

Tbh, im still full from the 2nd july whole cake, haha:eatscookie:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 13
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, scrawford said:

ok LMH we need another crumb to explain this

YES! Can we please get another late night post later on??? Preferably something that will explain why he posted such a sad song :tears:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Rickroll'D 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

Relax Chingus,

 

My boy is definitely trolling us..For a man who wished to be so private about his love life, I doubt he will update about his "heartbreak" like this!!  I will go down with this ship no matter what:ph34r:.. All these days he stood with us, its now our time to stand with them!!

Let the non-shippers rejoice for a while till he post again tomorrow for the couples dayB)

 

Now my ever optimistic sixth sense feels this song is for WDH:P, obviously he is very depressed about loosing his wingman to MS and is guilty about not posting anything for his birthday, so this song is kind of parting gift  to WDH about his feelings and how much he misses him:phew:  Its quite obvious about their lingering feelings after their back hug shared in the salon:lol:

 

HAHAHA I like this idea!!

so the ship WDHXLMH is getting stronger and stronger.

  • LOL 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I managed to not visit the forum for the last two days from my 1 week plan of having a  LMHxKGE shipping break due to hectic work. But of course, I couldn’t totally do it. Still checking at least once or twice and then Min Ho ssi posted another vid with a love song BGM so I immediately checked my IG after seeing the notif. Oh My, LMH’s posts makes my heart skipped I’m starting to think I’m actually a KGE doppelganger. 

I’m not sure about the lyrics but this seems too sad and a complete opposite of Dancing Universe. 

Idk, is he making the shipping world go crazy again? Agh...I hope it’s just a song. Nothing serious. I’m not a big fan of music and just listens to whatever’s on my playlist. 

It’s raining on this part of the world, too, so it feels a bit gloomy, too. 

But then my shipping heart went ooopppsss...it’s very common to play a love song when driving while it rains and someone’s on your side. 

It’s actually not safe to take photos/videos while driving Min Ho ssi. Be careful. And I won’t be surprise if later, someone from the birdie app or weibo would know who’s with him by zooming on the side mirror. 

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

Now my ever optimistic sixth sense feels this song is for WDH:P, obviously he is very depressed about loosing his wingman to MS and is guilty about not posting anything for his birthday, so this song is kind of parting gift  to WDH about his feelings and how much he misses him:phew:  Its quite obvious about their lingering feelings after their back hug shared in the salon:lol:

 

:)@HappyVibeshahahha! Why do I think like you, sissy? I was about to say that. So now I'm feeling doubtful whether I should ship LMH x WDH too. Is he having sepanx too? :lol:

  • LOL 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

They are in the car together and no one can convince me otherwise!

 

Driving to the middle of nowhere to look at raindrops and listening to love songs is so romantic. 

 

 

I love you co-capt! and yes, I waited for you to slap me with this. :sweats: 

 

Okay, I'm good now. Some ladies do love to listen to sad love songs while it's raining and it doesn't mean they are heartbroken. It's just for the feels I guess. 

  • LOL 14
  • Love 3
  • Rickroll'D 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

 

Worst case scenario: Lmh is reminiscing about his ex and their time together.

 

Ha! I should probably leave now before someone tracks me down to find my location and tries to kill me. Nice knowing you guys!

 

 

You're pouring more fuel to your scandal. HAHAHA I like!

I doubt you can leave this ship, though

 

Well guys, mind gamed or trolled, we did ask for it.  

 

OOT: I'm loving this song now.  KGE did a cover of it, but this duet gives me goosebumps.  And I dont even understand the lyrics.

Spoiler

 

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RosesAreRed said:

It’s actually not safe to take photos/videos while driving Min Ho ssi. Be careful. And I won’t be surprise if later, someone from the birdie app or weibo would know who’s with him by zooming on the side mirror. 


It looks to me like the car is parked. They’re watching the rain together hehehe. 
 

Exactly! I’m fully expecting people from Weibo to do a full analysis on the side mirror lol. :lol:

  • Like 4
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RosesAreRed said:

it’s very common to play a love song when driving while it rains and someone’s on your side. 

It’s actually not safe to take photos/videos while driving Min Ho ssi. Be careful. And I won’t be surprise if later, someone from the birdie app or weibo would know who’s with him by zooming on the side mirror. 

It actually looks like he was parked somewhere with no other cars around? I’m leaving it to the more experienced detectives to figure out the setting of the video and any other content to make us shippers lose our minds

  • Like 6
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...