KGE/Jennie

LMH/Tswifty

KGE/Goblin

What else we got

LMH x Mirror 

Oppss... 

• LOL 14

36 minutes ago, Heera said:

BTW.. I saw some posts in IG about LMH’s staff and KGE’s staff hanging out together.

Anyone here saw that too?

So..what’s going on there?

:ph34r:

Everything that we think IS going on right now. Hahaha

Be patient, if u saw his ig, his not a person who like to post everyday and every week. Back fr 2015 till 2019 accept when he in MS, he sometimes post once a month or months. And he dont even post any drama or movie related in his ig accept for Tkem (correct me if im wrong, being an ig stalker is my new job btw). LOL

Look what 2020 bring us, full with roller coaster lovestagram (millenial words i just pickup hahaha)

Now with pandemic going around the world, he cannot travel abroad and stuck at home like us. GOD willing, they are spending their time together more than ever at home, office, beach, river, mountain. I miss them very much. 

:happy2:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 4
  • Rickroll'D 2

2 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

I hope your bf's project when he's done with MS is with KGE.  I wanna see which ship you land on then.

AMEN to that! If that happens, I will cry my happy tears.

:please:

I'll ship them together. It's fine. They can have all the hottest kiss and bed scene. I'll love it even more. That will make up for the fact that I keep fangirling over Lmh while he's away. We'll just call it even. 

:tenor:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

8 minutes ago, yellowduck said:

LMH x Mirror 

Oppss... 

Goes without saying

LMH/short shorts

LMH/chicken

KGE/balm for chapped body parts

:Twerkdatbutt:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

35 minutes ago, Heera said:

BTW.. I saw some posts in IG about LMH’s staff and KGE’s staff hanging out together.

Anyone here saw that too?

So..what’s going on there?

:ph34r:

Saw it, too. They seem close, it's cute. I feel a bit uncomfortable that they're being stalked by fans, too, but I guess it can't be helped :sweat_smile:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

KGExWDH?

KGExJHI? < JHI is bestbuddies with LJS. wuu I know this much

what about throuple (I can't believe I'm using this word)?

LMHxWDHxKGE

1 minute ago, Prerna said:

LMH posted

wow our wish came true

The hypotheses that he will surface when alternate ship(s) is/are brought up is still valid

• LOL 14
  • Rickroll'D 1

Our captain just posted a video guysss 

*fainting in the corner*

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

31 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

Going back to withdrawal syndrome, I watched "Crazy Rich Asians" again for the 100th time this afternoon. If I haven't mentioned it before, Henry Golding is still my crush. I'm in this forum bec I'm shipping LMH x KGE as a couple; I like LMH, don't get me wrong, but still HG is in my heart (no judgement please :) and please don't kick me out for this revelation....hahahha).  I'm a  mixed species too (my mom is from Venus and my dad is from Mars -hahahah:lol:) so I gravitate towards my own kind....hahahah :lol:

Anyway, I imagine the story of Rachel Chu and NIck Young as LMH's and KGE's story in real life. When Nick told Rachel that, "All I know is that I am my real self and totally happy when I am with you and I don't want that to change ever" and "I can leave everything here and start a life with you in New York," God why do I see our couple instead? All the lines and their sweet moments together, including the proposal and engagement, I see LMH and KGE as lovers in them. 

@kdfan_incad i also love Crazy Rich Asian! both movie and novel. It was a great movie. The scenes got me on emotional roller coaster; Araminta Lee's wedding, mahjong scene where Rachel told Nick's mom she would leave him and plane scene where Nick proposed to Rachel. HG as Nick Young was such a dream husband in this movie. Looking forward to its sequel.

1 hour ago, AquariusMY said:

Lets hope we are all not wrong in our ship. We CANNOT be wrong collectively, right? I do hope they are enjoying each other's company now, spending time together, kissing, cycling, laughing. They both deserve to love and be loved.

@AquariusMY i think the chance for collective mistake is considered small based on what we've seen so far, lol :D so i just prepare two worst scenario in mind. One is a scenario in which we've been actually right from the start, those two take their chance and dating each other in private, unannounced. When later on the relationship didn't make it and they part ways, we will never know the fact that they did date at one point in time. No problem with that tho, as long as both are happy.

Second is a scenario in which what we've been through all this time were actually not real. Every receipt we had was actually the product of pure coincidences, including his 2 july ig posts. But uh, why it started to sound outrageous? i cant continue, lol :D

All in all i will just settle for the best scenario: LMH and KGE currently dating in private while expanding their career to international stage, realize they can't live w/o each other and get married at 2022, and welcome their cute little bundle of joy at 2024, hahaha.

Whoops, while i'm busy writing their happy ending scenario the captain finally posts something!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCkWpLqDPh3/?igshid=5j674939x7fp

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Omg LMH posted! I missed him! What song?! Can somebody please tell us what song was it?

gosh! So this is me begging for some crumbs! At least a connection to KGE of some sort! Lol!!!:heart2beat:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

ARE WE BEING TROLLED

IS HE HERE

Hello Lee Min Ho how are you today 

What is the purpose of this IG post btw

WHAT IS HE TELLING US

• Like 4
  • LOL 10
  • Rickroll'D 2

16 minutes ago, masunni said:

Everything that we think IS going on right now. Hahaha

Yes ofc..hahahaha

Fyi, It just happened yesterday:wub:

Omg why that I’m so happy over this?

How can I get back into my normal life before TKEM again? :bawling:

Be patient, if u saw his ig, his not a person who like to post everyday and every week.

Don’t make me remembering that time again chingu.

As long time fan, I clearly remember when he made his IG account, I was so happy! But it was also very hard for me to wait his post.. He rarely post in his SNS.

We can compared his SNS with another K-Actor SNS.

But the king or maybe I can say MS changed him. He is much more open now, and I love it. 
:popcornjackson:

• Like 10
  • LOL 4
  • Rickroll'D 2

OKOK! The title itself is already a whole loaf. the song is My Love By My Side by Shin Ji Hoon. peace out gotta analyze eveything

• Like 7
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 10

Be patient, if u saw his ig, his not a person who like to post everyday and every week. Back fr 2015 till 2019 accept when he in MS, he sometimes post once a month or months. And he dont even post any drama or movie related in his ig accept for Tkem (correct me if im wrong, being an ig stalker is my new job btw). LOL

What kind of sorcery 

This is all your fault 

• LOL 13