Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

she @goldenashes97 puts out fire by igniting another fire with the mention of the third one. bravooo girl

I'm a blackpink stan, so I love Playing with Fire. Ha. Pun definitely intended.

original.gif

@koreaboooo I just love how a whip can be a completely innocent toy in Kge's hand. Look at Lmh looking at her. So adorable:3

Arrggh. Now I am back to my indecisicveness. Whom should I ship Kge with? Lmh or Jennie? I AM SO CONFUSED.

Edited by goldenashes97
  • LOL 11
  • Awesome 1

20 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Arrggh. Now I am back to my indecisicveness. Whom should I ship Kge with? Lmh or Jennie? I AM SO CONFUSED.

I hope your bf's project when he's done with MS is with KGE.  I wanna see which ship you land on then.

:popcornjackson:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

34 minutes ago, nattan said:

:phew: i don't know if it's been discussed here before but imma put here anyway:

Reveal hidden contents

Here’s more infor about the film: 

Wowwwwwwwwww...

Coincidence???? Again???? :w00t:

We shud have a list by now with all this coincidence.. For future use haha :D

"When its fate, theres no coincidence":wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Rickroll'D 2

36 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

LMH isn't the only one using this unbreakable whip. Our queen gives her share of whipping as well. :phew:

Animated GIF

Minho with no KGE: King :glasses:

Minho with KGE: Kitty:relaxed:

• Like 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 4

26 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

We have another fancam of their reunion scene :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CCkF3OPgRPD/?igshid=oi61cxed8m96

I'm just a bit confused why he kind of dropped her hand after the cut :ph34r:

I don’t see dropping. I see slowly releasing. He didn’t have to catch her hand. He could just step back and walked away. But he did catch her hand and slowly put her hand away because both of them need to have makeup re-touches. If you don’t know, it was closed up scene where hundreds of watts lamp were shoved into their faces. Quiet hot actually. Not to mention all that reflective  screen. Hot and blinding.

• Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Joojix said:

The world of Kim Go-eun is constantly expanding.

And I totally believe so. I think she can go far and wide but what's amazing is that she's ready to throw all of these and leave everything behind if the right time comes... 

:heart2beat:

• Like 7
  • Love 7

10 minutes ago, markovingian markov said:

I don’t see dropping. I see slowly releasing. He didn’t have to catch her hand. He could just step back and walked away. But he did catch her hand and slowly put her hand away because both of them need to have makeup re-touches.

This one is much better explanation. Thank you

• Like 9

Fellow court ladies, what more can we do during this drought? I refuse to watch anything else and keep looking here for news and more crumbs. At times when I start to think maybe, just maybe, they are really not together, I will stumble upon their BTS, those eyes, those kisses, are enough to make my heart swell and hold on to hopes.

I still cannot get over how caring, loving and gentle LMH is with KGE. And those kisses are out of this world. Both always reciprocate each other's kisses. The kisses were perfect to portray their love and borderline lust. Just perfect. If only they show more...

Lets hope we are all not wrong in our ship. We CANNOT be wrong collectively, right? I do hope they are enjoying each other's company now, spending time together, kissing, cycling, laughing. They both deserve to love and be loved.

• Like 8
  • Love 9

Going back to withdrawal syndrome, I watched "Crazy Rich Asians" again for the 100th time this afternoon. If I haven't mentioned it before, Henry Golding is still my crush. I'm in this forum bec I'm shipping LMH x KGE as a couple; I like LMH, don't get me wrong, but still HG is in my heart (no judgement please :) and please don't kick me out for this revelation....hahahha).  I'm a  mixed species too (my mom is from Venus and my dad is from Mars -hahahah:lol:) so I gravitate towards my own kind....hahahah :lol:

Anyway, I imagine the story of Rachel Chu and NIck Young as LMH's and KGE's story in real life. When Nick told Rachel that, "All I know is that I am my real self and totally happy when I am with you and I don't want that to change ever" and "I can leave everything here and start a life with you in New York," God why do I see our couple instead? All the lines and their sweet moments together, including the proposal and engagement, I see LMH and KGE as lovers in them. 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e477ea73176723a5ea725

So in conclusion, just like some of you here who have been trying to deflect their attention to other Kdramas and movies, I am still not able to move on. And this is what happens when you don't get any crumbs at all!.

Sigh! :sad1:

• Like 12

8 hours ago, Miadee said:

However, our captain is not normal.. he is in his own league so i guess it will be hard to guess what his next move will be..we have been surprised many times...we shall be surprised again...so don't be surprised :lol:

Yes.. Can’t wait for the next surprise!

I’m a bit tired when I’ve to read about a scandal made by an illegal immigrant in this ship.

So. LMH Oppa, Our Handsome Captain, King of Charming, Mr.Unpredictable, if you or your spy read this. PLEASE GIVE US A NEW CRUMB.

We Miss You A Lot!

:crymeme:

We don’t need the whole cake, you can bring it to us whenever both of you are ready.
:shaq:

Secret fact for you LMH shii : we are always ready to hear that good news from you Capt.. 

:coolshades:

BTW.. I saw some posts in IG about LMH’s staff and KGE’s staff hanging out together.

Anyone here saw that too?

So..what’s going on there?

:ph34r:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Rickroll'D 2

1 hour ago, inbetween0and1 said:

We have another fancam of their reunion scene :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CCkF3OPgRPD/?igshid=oi61cxed8m96

I'm just a bit confused why he kind of dropped her hand after the cut :ph34r:

The episode on this particular frame is so emotional. Im not sure how many take they took for the plot, but for sure many times with diff frame. Is really sad to see their eyes, the longing, the missing, the finding and the unbelievable way how they both find each other again. 

This frame in the drama is where jte is crying while putting her hand on his face and shoulder, him with watery eyes looking at her with disbelieve that at the end he found her for real. Such a difficult scene and they manage doing it multiple times. Emotion on point with this two. Is serious scene and very emotional.

And the fancam bts show him grab and put her hand down while is not needed, whether he aware or not doing it, is just him being lmh and the women is kge. Thats how whipped our man towards his lady. Love change people, love made people do the unthinkable, love just love.:wub:

Oh ya, he and his mirror, he love himself very much too. HAHAHAHA what a lovable boy. :phew:

• Like 13

So what is our list of ships now:

LMH/KGE

LMH/WDH

KGE/Jennie

LMH/Tswifty

KGE/Goblin

What else we got

• LOL 13
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

So what is our list of ships now:

LMH/KGE

LMH/WDH

KGE/Jennie

LMH/Tswifty

KGE/Goblin

What else we got

LMH x Mirror 

Oppss... 

• LOL 14

36 minutes ago, Heera said:

BTW.. I saw some posts in IG about LMH’s staff and KGE’s staff hanging out together.

Everything that we think IS going on right now. Hahaha

Be patient, if u saw his ig, his not a person who like to post everyday and every week. Back fr 2015 till 2019 accept when he in MS, he sometimes post once a month or months. And he dont even post any drama or movie related in his ig accept for Tkem (correct me if im wrong, being an ig stalker is my new job btw). LOL

Look what 2020 bring us, full with roller coaster lovestagram (millenial words i just pickup hahaha)

Now with pandemic going around the world, he cannot travel abroad and stuck at home like us. GOD willing, they are spending their time together more than ever at home, office, beach, river, mountain. I miss them very much. 

:happy2:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 4
  • Rickroll'D 2

2 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

I hope your bf's project when he's done with MS is with KGE.  I wanna see which ship you land on then.

AMEN to that! If that happens, I will cry my happy tears.

:please:

I'll ship them together. It's fine. They can have all the hottest kiss and bed scene. I'll love it even more. That will make up for the fact that I keep fangirling over Lmh while he's away. We'll just call it even. 

:tenor:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

8 minutes ago, yellowduck said:

LMH x Mirror 

Oppss... 

Goes without saying

LMH/short shorts

LMH/chicken

KGE/balm for chapped body parts

:Twerkdatbutt:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

35 minutes ago, Heera said:

Saw it, too. They seem close, it's cute. I feel a bit uncomfortable that they're being stalked by fans, too, but I guess it can't be helped :sweat_smile:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Rickroll'D 1