[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

3 minutes ago, scrawford said:

ok LMH we need another crumb to explain this

YES! Can we please get another late night post later on??? Preferably something that will explain why he posted such a sad song :tears:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

2 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

Relax Chingus,

My boy is definitely trolling us..For a man who wished to be so private about his love life, I doubt he will update about his "heartbreak" like this!!  I will go down with this ship no matter what:ph34r:.. All these days he stood with us, its now our time to stand with them!!

Let the non-shippers rejoice for a while till he post again tomorrow for the couples dayB)

Now my ever optimistic sixth sense feels this song is for WDH:P, obviously he is very depressed about loosing his wingman to MS and is guilty about not posting anything for his birthday, so this song is kind of parting gift  to WDH about his feelings and how much he misses him:phew:  Its quite obvious about their lingering feelings after their back hug shared in the salon:lol:

HAHAHA I like this idea!!

so the ship WDHXLMH is getting stronger and stronger.

• LOL 12

I managed to not visit the forum for the last two days from my 1 week plan of having a  LMHxKGE shipping break due to hectic work. But of course, I couldn’t totally do it. Still checking at least once or twice and then Min Ho ssi posted another vid with a love song BGM so I immediately checked my IG after seeing the notif. Oh My, LMH’s posts makes my heart skipped I’m starting to think I’m actually a KGE doppelganger. 

I’m not sure about the lyrics but this seems too sad and a complete opposite of Dancing Universe. 

Idk, is he making the shipping world go crazy again? Agh...I hope it’s just a song. Nothing serious. I’m not a big fan of music and just listens to whatever’s on my playlist. 

It’s raining on this part of the world, too, so it feels a bit gloomy, too. 

But then my shipping heart went ooopppsss...it’s very common to play a love song when driving while it rains and someone’s on your side. 

It’s actually not safe to take photos/videos while driving Min Ho ssi. Be careful. And I won’t be surprise if later, someone from the birdie app or weibo would know who’s with him by zooming on the side mirror. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 16

4 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

They are in the car together and no one can convince me otherwise!

Driving to the middle of nowhere to look at raindrops and listening to love songs is so romantic. 

I love you co-capt! and yes, I waited for you to slap me with this. :sweats: 

Okay, I'm good now. Some ladies do love to listen to sad love songs while it's raining and it doesn't mean they are heartbroken. It's just for the feels I guess. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Worst case scenario: Lmh is reminiscing about his ex and their time together.

Ha! I should probably leave now before someone tracks me down to find my location and tries to kill me. Nice knowing you guys!

You're pouring more fuel to your scandal. HAHAHA I like!

I doubt you can leave this ship, though

Well guys, mind gamed or trolled, we did ask for it.  

OOT: I'm loving this song now.  KGE did a cover of it, but this duet gives me goosebumps.  And I dont even understand the lyrics.

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

1 minute ago, RosesAreRed said:

It’s actually not safe to take photos/videos while driving Min Ho ssi. Be careful. And I won’t be surprise if later, someone from the birdie app or weibo would know who’s with him by zooming on the side mirror. 

It looks to me like the car is parked. They’re watching the rain together hehehe. 

Exactly! I’m fully expecting people from Weibo to do a full analysis on the side mirror lol. :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3

I think i will just go with the easiest route:

They were totally okay, and still very much in love, and they were going somewhere together.

They listened to the song because they simply loved it, it's a good sad love song.

End of story. Hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 3

2 minutes ago, RosesAreRed said:

it’s very common to play a love song when driving while it rains and someone’s on your side. 

It actually looks like he was parked somewhere with no other cars around? I’m leaving it to the more experienced detectives to figure out the setting of the video and any other content to make us shippers lose our minds

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

Guys, if we read all of the lyrics i think its not broken heart? But kind of "he wants to know if he cant live with her"? 

And if i were LMH, i update that song because i want to show my partner that i beg him to stay with me? Or maybe to convience him that youre the only one to me and no one in this world can replace that? 

Or. Im just bored lets troll all people? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

6 minutes ago, magiclily said:

HAHAHA I like this idea!!

so the ship WDHXLMH is getting stronger and stronger.

Looks like @HappyVibes is also endorsing it

:poledance:

9 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Driving to the middle of nowhere to look at raindrops and listening to love songs is so romantic. 

did you find an app to wipe the raindrops from the window? 

ahehaheahhahehaheahhe

• LOL 19

Someone at the main thread mentioned that looks like he is in the driver’s seat.

guys, if He is driving, my gut is telling me,

1. he is with her and hence the title of the song. Or this is KGE favorite song

2. he is on his way to pick her up

3. he just drop her off somewhere. 

Not long ago KGE gave us her song list, I think it was for her Chanel editorial for Elle Taiwan, maybe we can check there and see if this song is on the list. 

11 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Ahhh... smart minds think alike :)

edit* somebody from the main thread confirm that SK Drive on the left side. So he is driving 

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4

3 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

OOT: I'm loving this song now.  KGE did a cover of it, but this duet gives me goosebumps.  And I dont even understand the lyrics.

Without opening the spoiler tab, I freaked out bc I thought you meant KGE did a cover of the song he just posted :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

Optimistic interpretation: it could be sepanx from not seeing KGE on a regular basis. In TKEM set, they could be together without arousing suspicions. But now, everything has to be done in secret. That’s honestly very jarring and I can only imagine what that would be like.

• Like 8
  • Awesome 7
  • Insightful 6

ImageImage

This man is pursuing ggone like no other. He’s not afraid. The world is watching him closely and he doesn’t give a damn. He is in love with her and that’s all the matters to him.:approves:

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Maybe as today's raining, just checked yes Seoul is raining today

LMH asked KGE to have a rain driving and this song is one of KGE playlist and then LMH decided to post it as the song suits the mood. 

alright, bye~:byebye2:

ps. : the song is legendary in SK originally from Kim Hyunsik (?) like 80s golden oldies song, many singers has sung it and the ver. which LMH post is from Brilliant Heritage OST. It's a family drama with double digits rating. does he enjoy watching this kind of family drama? or this song appears in his playlist recommendations? :huh:

• Like 13