Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

28 minutes ago, Orientalfan said:

Rereading the comments from page 750. I guess LMH really read our comments on soompi. 

Dear Mr Giddy....do it again...giving us a clue of your feelings for KGE

I SECOND THIS!!!! 

sisters | Trending Gifs | Page 4

Goshhh.. this draught.. btw, i just finished two epi of DMZ.. the BIGGEST REVELATION for me is that LMH HAS SKIN PORE Y'AALLL !!! HAHAHAHHAHHA.. It made me feel a lil bit better about my pore LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 22

Listening to TKEM BGM while browsing through twitter and soompi. And what make this longing feeling bearable is because we’re not alone at all.

I can feel the vibe all around. Everyone is anxious waiting for any new materials. Many are trying to dissect old materials with new angles. 

Soompi goes to Instagram, Instagram goes to Twitter, Twitter goes here :wub:. Wow is an understatement explaining this phenomenon.
I think the main reason of many of us boarding this ship is because LMH & KGE’s journey literally is a proof to all of us that ‘mind blowing love’ does exist. Their journey makes our heart flutters and in some way experiencing again how fall in love feels. All the anxiety of waiting any sign from someone that we’re madly attracted to, every analysis that we try to rationalize  from every gesture that he makes, every word, every twitch of eyes. And not to forget all the longing feeling when that special someone is not around. Plus those giddy happy feelings when we find anything related to them which solidify our hope, that our love is not one sided.
All of us shippers are falling in love...and...

Falling in love is like getting hit by a truck and yet not being mortally wounded. just sick to your stomach, high one minute, low the next. Starving hungry but unable to eat. hot, cold, forever horny, full of hope and enthusiasm, with momentary depressions that wipe you out.
It is also not being able to remove the smile from your face, loving life with a mad passionate intensity, and feeling ten years younger.
Love does not appear with any warning signs. You fall into it as if pushed from a high diving board. No time to think about what's happening. It's inevitable. An event you can't control. A crazy, heart-stopping, roller-coaster ride that just has to take its course.

So my fellowships of this ship(pun intended)...it’s my honor to fall with you :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, goldenashes97 said:

Helo, chingudeul. I hope everyone is doing okay. I saw some posts mentioning an x factor, so I would like to share my thoughts. I am delirious so forgive me if my writing is all dsorganized. :lol:

I am sure that everyone here also feels the same about Suzana. No one is really trying to compare. But sometimes, far too often, I notice some of us doing it without meaning to.

Reveal hidden contents

Suzana seems to always tries to look pretty. Kge is a simple girl who enjoys looking casual. 

Suzana is the ambassador of the whats-its-name brand. Kge is an ambassador of Chanel, the brand that everyone seems to worship.

Suzana acts just good enough. Kge is a chungmoro actress.

Suzana and Lmh went on expensive dates when they were together. Kge will probably never ask of that from Lmh. She's a humble girl afterall.

I love Kge to bits. She's a really wonderful lady. But so is Suzana. I am not really a fan of her, but I've been into kpop/kdrama/kvariety long enough to know some things about her.

Reveal hidden contents

Just like Kge, she is very cheerful.

Just like Kge, she is very family oriented.

Just like Kge, she is very passionate about her career.

Just like Kge, she can look simple from time to time.

Just like Kge, she also had to deal with haters when she was really young. If Kge received hate bcs of her movie Eungyo, Suzy received hate bcs of dating Lmh. I remember when they were first confirmed to be dating, many of her own so called fans turned on her. It was her first public relationship, and she was barely 20 ish, but they got caught in London, presumably staying in the same hotel room. Her korean fans couldn't accept it. She was the nation's first love, so she had to maintain that lovely yet pure image. 

The two ladies are different. And that's okay. They are different individuals. However, if we take the time to learn about Suzana, she and Kge are actually quite similar. But we don't have to, bcs that's not why we're here for. We're here here for Lmh and Kge and their chemistry and the fact they need to get married asap. Heh.

The two ladies share many traits. Maybe that's just Lmh's ideal type. But things happen. Feelings change. People move on. Lmh amd Suzana somehow broke up. Suzana dated another man. Lmh met a beautiful strong lady in Kge. And now we are here to support the two, hoping for the best.

What we need to take into account is that just like Kge makes him happy now, Suzana must have made Lmh happy back then. They had history. She may be not with him now, but she took part in shaping the man he is today. 

So instead of focusing on their differences, and how Kge is better than Suzana, I think we also need to learn to appreciate her. I mean, if the rumors are correct (that they broke up due to different view on marriage) and she didn't let Lmh go, they could be married by now, and we wouldn't have our OTP, right?

Guess we need to thank her, heh.

:coolshades:

@goldenashes97 I know & understand that we don’t like to mention the x-factor here, but you really took the words out of my mouth for this one. Thank you!

I feel exactly the same way as you do that Go Eun and Suz have many similarities... in addition to those you mentioned, they both belong to the ‘cute type’ and both have bubbly personalities that light up the room. Ji Eun Tak in Goblin reminds me very much of Hye-mi (Suz’s character) in Dream High. 

A past interview quoted Minho as preferring girls who are cute.... there you go... The two cute ladies (past & present) of Minho. 

Though these days (from her YouTube & IG) I feel that Suz is evolving more into a ‘glamorous type’ rather than ‘cute’ as she grows older. 

• Like 7
  • Love 4

And to add another topic for today: it seems that there is another 'proposal-like' scene in TKEM novel ending. However they said the novel ends during LG-JTE reunion, no time travel dates, control room kiss scene and things we've seen in TKEM drama.

• Like 3
  • Shocked 5

Can someone please tell wht the hell am I seeing and reading ......

I went for a whole day and I see this tweeter post......

now they are saying he said “I love You” 

what the effing is this Weibo ppl let me hire you As the official FBI/CIA agents 

Let’s gift them some LMH chicken and beer....

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7
  • Rickroll'D 1

18 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Can someone please tell wht the hell am I seeing and reading ......

I went for a whole day and I see this tweeter post......

now they are saying he said “I love You” 

what the effing is this Weibo ppl let me hire you As the official FBI/CIA agents 

Let’s gift them some LMH chicken and beer....

Actually that theory of him whispering saranghae had been circulating for quite some time, but it seems weibo investigators also have similar findings, lol.

In fact they did assume he whispered it twice, one during the beheading scene and one during the control room scene.

I have no comment on that because i'm totally lost when it comes to read lips, lol :lol: we really are in need of fellow lips readers!

• Like 3
  • LOL 17

I am officially declaring him the dashing (dyson) vacuum of k-drama and kge .....

:popcornjackson:

• LOL 17
  • Love 3
  • Rickroll'D 3

I have a few questions:

1.   I know there are some high profile KDrama actors who became real life partners after their show ended (the Song-Song couple, the Weightlifting Fairy stars).  How long after their show ended before those relationships were revealed?

2.   Is there any high profile KDrama couple who actually date openly?

• Like 3

Hello ladies,

Since we haven't gotten any crumbs the past few days, let's have BBQ Olive Chicken half and half instead. 

This was a photo taken by a friend who moved to SK a few days ago. She and her family are still on a 2-week self-quarantine period. The Metropolitan Government of Seoul provided them with free food for two weeks (amazing!) but heck, she too is an avid fan so ordered this right away.....:lol: 

I already told her that as soon as she's allowed to go out she must stroll by the Han River and that bridge between midnight and 5 am to get a sighting of LMH and/or KGE. She's not a member of this forum but I told her to lurk to get more tips. Gees, poor lady. She has a lot to manage about settling in and here I am insisting on my wishes (aka delulu):lol::)

107708970_1451661355036629_2357780471221246035_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=kbaOWHpU_skAX-xqJqq&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=8041dc828f76e149b86824c09ebab8ff&oe=5F308B7C

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 21
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

58 minutes ago, gwin said:

I have a few questions:

1.   I know there are some high profile KDrama actors who became real life partners after their show ended (the Song-Song couple, the Weightlifting Fairy stars).  How long after their show ended before those relationships were revealed?

1. Idk about SongSong couple, but Njh and Lsk revealed their relationship around 3-4 months after the drama ended. Tho they have been friends long before the drama.

2. To name a few that I know of:

Ahn Jaehyun and Go Hyesun (divorced)

Honey Lee and Yoon Kyesang (broken up)

Kim Woobin and Shin Minah (still together)

Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo (broken up, but recently got back together)

Don't ask me how I know about binkyo. I just do.

:hwaiting2:

• LOL 14

1 hour ago, gwin said:

I have a few questions:

1. SSC was officially confirmed a year later after few times denied the rumors. for Swag couple (LSK-NJH) they were caught by dispatch less than 6 months after drama ended.

2. Hyeri-Ryu jun yeol, Jisung-Lee Boyoung and Eugene- Ki Tae young. for non reel-to-real ones there are Soo young-Jung Kyung ho and Woo Bin - Shin min ah

• Like 6
  • Love 4

This is my first time feeling like a celeb that just got into a scandal. Heh. Apparently someone screeshot this part of my rant and sent it to this emma gal on twitter, and now Suzy stans over there think that I was hating on their idol. Great.

It was probably a random Suzy stan that just happend to lurk here. I hope. Sigh. Let this be an example of what kind of fan that we should not become.

I would like to apologize to you guys. Because of my post, now that emma gal and her followers think that mineun shippers in this thread are all crazy obsessed fans who can't stop mentioning S. I am really sorry, everyone.

:crybaby:

• Like 1
  • Sad 15
  • LOL 6

10 minutes ago, Miadee said:

However, our captain is not normal.. he is in his own league so i guess it will be hard to guess what his next move will be..we have been surprised many times...we shall be surprised again...so don't be surprised :lol:

agree :approves:

05a03f7cba2bf023952393bc22187e347b012b15.gifvc0b1743c28c8a0ce3fe418ec65aa16addcbdaa4d.gifv62a475c3c194eab42f4cc417ccc533ebaf696f85.gifv333477065dcbbc39070211cb7b59ab189eba42b2.gifv

i order you to sprout and bloom in the garden of the woman i like. it’s a king’s order.

• LOL 16
  • Love 5
  • Rickroll'D 3

6 hours ago, goldenashes97 said:

This is my first time feeling like a celeb that just got into a scandal. Heh. Apparently someone screeshot this part of my rant and sent it to this emma gal on twitter, and now Suzy stans over there think that I was hating on their idol. Great.

It was probably a random Suzy stan that just happend to lurk here. I hope. Sigh. Let this be an example of what kind of fan that we should not become.

I would like to apologize to you guys. Because of my post, now that emma gal and her followers think that mineun shippers in this thread are all crazy obsessed fans who can't stop mentioning S. I am really sorry, everyone.

Ironically that post you made was originally meant to encourage ladies here to stay away from comparing those two.

And that unknown person intentionally cut your post in such a way as if it came from suzy's haters. It's just downright mean imho. Some MinEun shippers also tried to help by asking nicely for the girl to put the post down, but she didn't respond yet.

Edit: it seems she understands, even tho some other fans didn't want it to be taken down. Gosh. While the real culprit who cut the screenshot still freely roamed around somewhere.

I personally think in the future perhaps it's the best for us to totally refrain from discussing suzy and their other exes here, especially in terms of comparing each other. This also applies to the new unlurkers who hadn't had any chance to backread. We'd like our ship to sail peacefully so it's our job to guard our own ship.

• Like 14
  • Love 9

47 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

It was probably a random Suzy stan that just happend to lurk here. I hope. Sigh. Let this be an example of what kind of fan that we should not become.

Whoever took that screenshot clearly has an intention to start a war! 

• Like 8
  • Sad 4

57 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Apparently someone screenshot this part of my rant and sent it to this emma gal on twitter, and now Suzy stans over there think that I was hating on their idol. Great

I am sorry that this happen @goldenashes97.  I know you meant well in your post.  I am grrrr-ing and hissing at this Emma gal now!!

To lurkers who screenshot that bit of the post, yes, you know who you are. I'm telling you to stop being an idiot! Please do not take the words out of context! Grrrrrrrrr

:rage:

• Like 12
  • LOL 3

@goldenashes97 I am sorry that this is happened. I know that you mean no harm.

I just saw that twit someone taken a screen shot without ss the whole text and make it out of context.... about 30 mins ago Emma twit apologize has taken things out of context, and will take down the twit (let's see I hope she will do it before this become a mess and out of control) and she also ask us to STOP mentioned xyz name.

and that is actually what  @goldenashes97 trying to tell us at the first place.

(Hello there lurker who has sent a cut text screenshot to Emma gal, you've done terrible thing)

I think this kind of thing can become our lesson, that not all lurker has nice intention when they come here. Just remember that ladies and gents, think again before you posting something to the forum.

And for now on, if anyone here tries to comparing or drag xyz name again here, in any kind of intention, how about lets just ask the poster to delete her/his post, if the poster didn't do it,  we can ask admin to take down the post which  I hope we will never have to go that way. Because seems like anything can be twisted into something bad and create unnecessary fan war.

• Like 9
  • Love 9
  • Thanks 2