[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

@Miadee Hope this answers your question already :) I've based it on the apps Instagram and Instasize...

instagram-3.png

instagram-3.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

So the 2nd photo that may look like a landscape photo, isn't really landscape based on Instasize automatic resize...it can only automatically adapt to having borders on both sides if it is on portrait mode (Instasize).

And why does it look like landscape in Instagram? its because Instagram automatically cuts the photo so it would accommodate the first photo orientation which Is landscape. Instasize cannot make those 0.2 cm borders if the photo isn't portrait. :) 

You were saying before that KGE does  Vertical/Portrait photos for her posts having borders of  0.2 cm and her landscape photos dont have these? by default, instasize cannot do this but only to portrait photos (0.2 cm border) ...

With regards to Kk Beom, he  only started using this instasize feature 4 days ago, but all his other photos prior to this didn't have these instasize photos such as July 2/3, June 22.... KKBeom only used instagram crop border feature for these photos which is  automatic when you upload photos in instagram when you press the crop feature)

so based on instasize and instagram default settings, the second photo on Lee Min Ho Instagram is indeed a Portrait/vertical photo (which is used by kge on her vertical photo's) with borders on the side... hope this helps! :) 

disclaimer: kge may not have taken the photos but the style of 2nd photo is just like kge’s style  of her recent portrait photos  (with the vertical photo and borders on left and right side) 

• Like 7
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 10
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, carriekllo said:

OK how about this to move on. 

We have talked about the significance of the sunset pic LMH posted on his Instagram. Can we now conclude it was a candid personal pic?? It is not in the ost photo album thing or essay book. Also doesn't the lighting and resolution feels very different to the ones that were taken professionally. Thoughts? 

@carriekllo Yes, I agree it’s a personal pic too especially if it didn’t appear in the essay book / ost album thing... it might still be for promotion of the drama then but have a special meaning for the couple. 

8 May (the date this sunset pic was posted) was also the first time KGE posted a pic/ looping gif of just two of them together too. Might also have been for promotion but I truly believe that the both of them have moved beyond that right now. 

With regards to the agencies denying their relationship, it can be either of 2 things in my opinion... 1) they still want people to love TKEM and their chemistry and nothing sells a drama better than super ML/FL chemistry so they can keep quiet for now.. and maybe the next 3-6 mths since both of them are single (even if it’s not true) 2) it’s really true that they are a couple but no confirmation so as to let them date more privately...I believe it’s the latter tho 

• Like 5
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 5

Continues to be amazed by the depth of analysis shown in this thread. Goes to show we are indeed sensible shippers who go by solid evidences. We do not form views at face value, no matter how tempting. A talented group of shippers we have here. Kudos!

I am not experienced in kdramas to be able to logically understand the dynamics of how rumours and agencies work. But I believe it should not be any different in any other societies. If a rumour is spread and especially if spreading like wildfire as if it is the truth, I am sure agencies will step in to put out the fire and dispel the rumours. Standard operating procedure, right?

Now, I think the speculations and news of LMH and KGE would have reached the ears of the subjects themselves and their agencies. I mean, I strongly believe LMH and KGE have PR teams solely to monitor their social statuses. 

Heck, LMH's own IG has been flooded with comments within minutes and hours each time he posted those epic pictures of him and KGE, as well as that famous 2nd July cryptic post. These comments are wishing him with KGE, wishing KGE happy birthday, etc! No denials, no comments from them. I mean, if I am LMH or KGE, and I know the conclusions jumped by netizens, wouldn't I want to clarify the rumours? Only possible reasons:

1. Their silence means quiet acknowledgement of the rumours. Indirect agreement of the truth.

2. They must be really close friends to laugh about the rumours and agreed no need to do anything about it.

I choose to believe the answer is 1 above.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 4

Wait, is that true that Crash Landing on You already planned for season 2?

I read some articles and they indicated optimistic outlook on it.

https://www.devdiscourse.com/article/entertainment/1124743-crash-landing-on-you-season-2-filming-updates-hyun-bin-son-ye-jins-onscreen-saga-to-be-back-soon?amp

Still a rumour i guess? if it turns out to be true, honestly i will really really envy BinJin shippers, lol :lol: they will be on cloud nine!

How i wish TKEM will have its season 2 too! :tears:

• Like 4
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, inbetween0and1 said:

So my deliberate take is, instead to deny the rumours, i think the management would need a lot more 'urgencies' in order for them to release a confirmation regarding LMH-KGE's relationship

Yes, I don’t think BH & MYM will give any official announcement until the lovely birds’ dating photos be taken (some “solid” evidence). Many celebrities they would date secretly (who didn’t want more privacy) & wouldn’t accept it until being caught by paparazzi’s camera that they were having coffee/traveling/entering the same apartment together...:letsgo:

• Like 4

7 hours ago, LiveThePresent said:

So I think Goeun is using InstaSize app for adding borders. 

I doubt it. I tried like few major apps for this and it is not instasize..instasize will add all four corners..and not just the sides :lol:

Talking bout borders ... i was dreaming borders last night arghh

:crymeme:

7 hours ago, Joojix said:

any thoughts on this Is welcome... :) thank you everyone:)

When i tried InFrame i could see that the 2nd pic have the same four corner borders as kge other photos though..and most lmh sample photo doesn't have them..only beach photo and 2nd photo.

I wanted to try taking sample photos and use some photos editing app for insta photos and upload and see the differences but nah..I'll be having borders nightmare 

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

:sweats:

5 hours ago, Senseandstyle said:

Now, let's move on and discuss other matters

There are no other matters to discuss hence the borders :lol:

5 hours ago, carriekllo said:

We have talked about the significance of the sunset pic LMH posted on his Instagram. Can we now conclude it was a candid personal pic?

:waitwhat: whattt.. this matter have been concluded.. done deal...sealed :heart1:

• LOL 11

47 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Nope i tried like few major apps for this and it is not instasize..instasize will all all four corners..and not just the sides :lol:

Talking bout borders ... i was dreaming borders last night arghh

Hi Miadee

Try the instasize (I just based this app as recommended by  the Weibo eagle eyed analysts, the ones analyzing 6 photos)

1) you have to use a  Portrait orientation Photo from camera (iPhone) this will not work with a landscape photo or a square photo (since there's no need for resizing)

2) Click on "IG FULL" settings on the bottom 

3) then you will get the two borders on the sides.....because a portrait photo for it to be an "instagram square fit" so you need the IG FULL settings. So to compensate a portrait photo (for its length)  it needs to have two borders on both sides Left and Right (to compensate on the width, which you can see on KGE photos).

For example:

say you have a photo that is: 14 inches (H) by 12inches (W)

you need to put borders on both sides 1 inch on the R part

and 1 inch on L side for it to be 14 inches

for it to be instagram square fit which is 14.4 in x 14.4 in or 1080 pixelsx1080 pixels

4) take this Instasize photo on instagram, try to upload three photos in succession. make sure first photo is a landscape photo and the "instasized portrait photo" on second photo and a landscape photo on the third one

5) you will see that your second photo once posted, the top and bottom bit will be automatically cut by instagram to produce a look that is landscape....

6) so now the instasized photo is already in landscape (because it goes in accordance to the first photo which is landscape) but still having the "instasized" borders (on left and right side)  in place. you cant have an instasized border on top and bottom with a landscape photo, hence it is a vertical/portrait photo (left and right borders)

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3

It’s midnight where I am, and I’m trying my best not to fall asleep, hoping for cryptic posts or any sort of crumb. Before I sign off, those who are about to sleep, let us all pray for our MinEun couple and hope for a loaf of bread tomorrow, if not a single crumb will do. Pls pls pls hear my prayers :( I thought I had recovered from my TKEM withdrawals by spending time on this thread and finding crumbs BUT with this drought, my withdrawals are coming back :crazy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

@Joojix thanks for the explanation..

I used inframe and saw that indeed lmh 2nd pic is the same style as kge first 2 birthday pics. None of his other pics are styled this way. Left side before crop.

giphy.gif

@jy_cohh not even kkboem past or present border photos have the same style :lol:

:rickroll:

• Like 5

I just tried to distract myself by watching 90 Day Fiancé.  Aside from No Neck Ed, there’s a couple where a girl from Utah gets knocked up by a guy in South Korea and brings her two kids over but he just lies on the couch all day and doesn’t do anything

All was well until I realized the guy’s named is LEE JI HOON

TKEM has ruined everything for me 

Send help I can’t stop laughing I’m starting to wheeze

We REALLY need some cake crumbs thrown at us, I suffered through 90 Day Fiancé episodes, and the girl complaining that they SPEAK KOREAN IN KOREA only to inevitably be brought back to LMH and KGE again

• LOL 16
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, HR. said:

It’s midnight where I am, and I’m trying my best not to fall asleep, hoping for cryptic posts or any sort of crumb. Before I sign off, those who are about to sleep, let us all pray for our MinEun couple and hope for a loaf of bread tomorrow, if not a single crumb will do. Pls pls pls hear my prayers :( I thought I had recovered from my TKEM withdrawals by spending time on this thread and finding crumbs BUT with this drought, my withdrawals are coming back :crazy:

We feel you there, lol :lol:

Here's some old stuff to ease your withdrawals, back to the days when captain's staring didn't even move an inch :D

Cr: hoeun_ssangg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCiFPDhJBgI/?igshid=1khu46axlykhh

• Love 6

5 hours ago, kdfan_incad said:

When I woke up I noticed that my left hand was clammy  and I was holding my husband's hands, perhaps I was thumb talking as well subconsciously.....LOL:lol::lol:  

Maybe it's sepanx, but this is going way longer than I thought. This is bad, bad, bad.....:lol::lol:

sorry to cut your story short...

I was laughing alone from ear to ear reading your post. Good for me hadn't reached to the point like you my friend, since this is my daily routine like my vits before going to sleep I had to checked new posts and keep on jumping here and there that makes me in a whirlwind state inspite of my ahjuma vision not to mention the soompi background just not to missed  out good news of our MinEun couple. Well anyway, if that happens to me having a dream looking infront of them holding hands then I find it scary if I dreamed of them like the DEFYING KISS that would be a big trouble for me while performing a wet dreams while my husband is in the middle of his deep sleep.:wut:

In addition, regarding the King's post on his IG during KGEs birthday, just my opinion maybe both their agencies esp MYM Ent didn't respond that surfaces around the net about their status/relationship is maybe they just let it be as long as it never causes too much trouble for both LMH & KGE as an actors. Like old folk says, "Let the silence make the noise" and that they understand well that fans/shippers have not yet ready to move on the undeniably on/off chemistry of LMH&KGE esp to those new comer. I trust the King's move..:wub:

I felt that both sides enjoyed watching us shippers like an ants being a workaholic..:hwaiting2:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

Funny, I haven't reached the stage of dreaming about LMH & KGE. But I admit going to sleep at night thinking of them, conjuring imaginary conversations between them, and waking up in the morning wondering if those conversations and scenes were true or imagined. I guess it is equally as bad as dreaming of them :sweatingbullets:

Since we have no news of them, for research purposes, how do LMH and KGE prep themselves for each of those emotional scenes? In the ones I remember watching, they seemed to be having fun at the King's rescue scene, the running to each other to hug scene in the forest, the reunion at the hospital scene, etc. In all these, the both of them seemed happy during rehearsals. If so, how do they switch emotions so easily to cry?

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3