[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

(Read in Serial synopsis tone:lol:)

Previously in MINEUN Shippers thread :  SHADOWS ..SHADOWS..SHADOWS.. 

This week don't miss the revelation of   BORDERS..BORDERS..BORDERS:lol:

Hats off to all you thesis geniuses inside this threadcheering-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif

I may not have the time and patience to deep analyse but hell I have arrived at a conclusionB)

According to inconclusive theory of @Miadee, either LMH took the second  pic purposely with a border or a inconclusive second person might have taken it with a diff camera with the same border layout…Either way they wanted that border !!

According to staunch belief of @Joojix, that pic was taken by KGE and hence resembles her style of pics..

According to delulu conclusion of @makshimus' mane, she was the one who took the pics with border:lol:

So in all theories "border" was present predominantly and 100% intentionally..So whether the pic got inserted accidently to LMH profile or LMH purposely inserted that border pic to hype up shippers, it proves he wanted us to think he was with KGE.

CONCLUSION: LMH and KGE are dating and Shippers can rejoice rock-on-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Happy birthday to WDH!

I just realized a Goblin connection for our couple based on their past breakups (both in 2017). These are just based on rumors though so don’t take it too seriously (edit: won’t mention it here).

Sorry if this has been discussed before. I just found the Goblin connection interesting despite it being just rumors :) 

Edited by KGE fan 1217
  • Like 6
  • Unamused 1

51 minutes ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

Sorry if this has been discussed before. I just found the Goblin connection interesting despite it being just rumors :) 

My understanding is accustions of cheating is taken very serious in SK especially on the parties that are acussed of it and sometimes leads to suicide by these who were accused. You should avoid throwing around that and it's also incorrect details and false events 

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, Ilmo yens said:

This is bad accustions against X-factor but also against KGE not fair to them both. By the time she got into another relationship she was single for almost a year and they were a thing of the past where as KGE and her boyfriend just called it a quit due to personal reasons with no Gong Yoo factor whom I believe had a girlfriend himself during that time since all the elder actors have long time partners secretly that they normally hide from the media to protect them and majority of them are non-celebrity partners. You should properly edit that out. 

Thanks for pointing that out! For the record I don’t believe in the rumors. I just brought it up meant as a shared experience between them (like a coincidence). But sure, will properly edit it out. 

• Like 8

9 hours ago, 1ouise said:

It looks to me like the borders were made with INSTAGRAM.  Anyone with Instagram can make a border by clicking the frame button, or by choosing a filter, double-clicking on the filter and adding a border, or by doing both.  The orientation/composition of the original photo determines the horizontal/vertical border.

I just tried Instagram border function, but it will automatically add borders on all 4 sides of a pic, not like GoEun/MinHo‘s posts that only added 2 sides of white borders (either white borders on left & right, OR white borders above & bottom). 

So I think Goeun is using InstaSize app for adding borders. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, jy_cohh said:

Kim Bum is one of LMH's besties right? They were in Jeju together? What if he was the one who took the photos and added borders? Seems like Kim Bum just recently adopted the border style on his IG.

Coincidentally Kim Bum also posted on June 22 and not again until July 2. HAHA. 

@jy_cohh

@1ouise

Kim Bum has   just recently adapted to  the small borders edit (0.2 cm)  only 4 days ago and not during July 2 or any of the previous posts (only the instagram borders) his previous posts only included the instagram edit but not the app edit with 0.2 borders does that make sense? hehe

thank you for the explanation, :) now I understand what @Miadee and @jy_cohh you were trying to convey regarding the borders KGE automatically does for vertical but not for horizontal....

so we are back to the original question, why there are borders...yes only for that second photo but the rest didn't have the small borders...this 2nd LMH photo can originally be a Vertical one since instagram automatically cuts depending on the aspect of your first photo (whether its vertical or horizontal) and automatically assumes the aspect of the First Photo. you can try this with your phone, take four photos with different aspects and download it on instagram....it will assume the aspect of the first photo...so the second photo may even be a vertical one when you took it, but when you upload it its a different aspect because the first photo was horizontal, so the second photo will assume the horizontal (even though it was taken vertically) because instagram does it for you and cannot change it....does it make sense...hehe

...the second photo can still be a vertical one....with the 0.2 borders because of instagram app....any thoughts on this Is welcome... :) thank you everyone:)

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

51 minutes ago, Joojix said:

...the second photo can still be a vertical one....with the 0.2 borders because of instagram app....any thoughts on this Is welcome... :) thank you everyone:)

omg i laughed at your "thank you everyone." I feel like we're all taking turns giving guest lectures on IG borders. 

42 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

If this would’ve happened 10 years ago maybe Borders Bookstore wouldn’t have gone bankrupt.

TOO GOOOOD. I remember standing in line at Borders years ago for Harry Potter releases. RIP Borders.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 13

46 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

If this would’ve happened 10 years ago maybe Borders Bookstore wouldn’t have gone bankrupt.

In other news ''borders bookstore'' never went bankrupt... 

Due to..

Spoiler

bandicam-2020-04-17-20-00-56-184.jpg

In our universe things got reset during the 94 raid on Lee Lim.. Borders bookstore is still alive folks in the reset timeline. I have witnessed it myself.

borders_AP1102160114894.jpg

• LOL 16
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, HappyVibes said:

(Read in Serial synopsis tone:lol:)

Previously in MINEUN Shippers thread :  SHADOWS ..SHADOWS..SHADOWS.. 

This week don't miss the revelation of   BORDERS..BORDERS..BORDERS:lol:

Hats off to all you thesis geniuses inside this thread

I may not have the time and patience to deep analyse but hell I have arrived at a conclusion

CONCLUSION: LMH and KGE are dating and Shippers can rejoice rock-on-smiley-emoticon.gif

You should add the pupil dilation, too hahaha

:cutekitty:

But your conclusion is conclusive

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

This is very relevant because they denied him and PSH and the camaraderie and fandom response there wasn’t near like what’s happening now.  LMH’s team was also quick to kill the Taylor Swift rumor, even though NOBODY believed there was any truth to that.  So they’ve been known to snuff out false threads before it grows bigger, which is even more telling that there are fires burning all over the Internet right now but they’re silent.

Imma go buy me a measuring tape and yard stick. 

This is the kind of conclusive conclusion that we need. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

42 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

!

omg i laughed at your "thank you everyone." I feel like we're all taking turns giving guest lectures on IG borders. 

TOO GOOOOD. I remember standing in line at Borders years ago for Harry Potter releases. RIP Borders.

haha! true  but with this one I must admit I may have over analyzed far too much when miadee asked the question:lol: here's exhibit A or first slide..lol

instagram-3.png

conclusion: I may have spent too much time analyzing....need to make food now for family! :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Insightful 1

Wow! Happy Weekend everyone! 

After days of rigid discussion about the borders,  some deserves an award already for the energy they put in to prove or debunk the borders (whatever theory they wish to believe in) . Let's already give them a big round of applause. 

Now, let's move on and discuss other matters. It is indeed drought season. Whew! 

Happy birthday to our Unbreakable Sword! 

Let's bring back the light and heart fluttering energy in this thread, in real Royal Court Ladies fashion! 

:heart2beat:

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

OK how about this to move on. 

We have talked about the significance of the sunset pic LMH posted on his Instagram. Can we now conclude it was a candid personal pic?? It is not in the ost photo album thing or essay book. Also doesn't the lighting and resolution feels very different to the ones that were taken professionally. Thoughts? 

• Like 1
  • Love 15
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, extrodinairey said:

You should add the pupil dilation, too hahaha

But your conclusion is conclusive

This is the kind of conclusive conclusion that we need. 

Maybe we should just write TSwizzle style songs about MinEun and start spamming it everywhere until MyMent tells us to shut up and accidentally gives us a cake

Didn’t LG randomly give Eun Sup a cake

The King of PPL WAS FEEDING US AND WE NEVER KNEW?

• LOL 14