[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

23 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

It looks to me like the borders were made with INSTAGRAM.  Anyone with Instagram can make a border by clicking the crop button, or by choosing a filter, double-clicking on the filter and adding a border, or doing both.

Look at @k.kbeom for more examples.

:fun:

Well,  not sure about that.. 

I'm using Iphone , and in my instagram I can't find that feature

• Like 6

For all of you who’s discussing borders, Instagram native border is very limited. You need to have specific apps for more option of border that’s used by KGE, especially the horizontal one. Have a look at this link below. See, I usually don’t bother to entertain this border matter, since I don’t need more receipt than they already shared. Just waiting for official announcement  here. :wub:

But I’m in the middle of meeting in Saturday night and desperately need distractions :D

https://macpaw.com/how-to/white-frame-instagram

• Like 6
  • LOL 8

33 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

It looks to me like the borders were made with INSTAGRAM.  Anyone with Instagram can make a border by clicking the crop button, or by choosing a filter, double-clicking on the filter and adding a border, or doing both.

:fun:

Hi Louise, the Instagram edit may be the one with the big borders (roughly 1 cm) :) @1ouise

based on kkbeum photos it is also with borders, but the small border roughly 1/2 cm (the one on lmh) you cannot do on Instagram :) it has to be another app..

.but kk beom used the small borders similar to LMH only  4 days ago (the last photo he posted with flowers).the rest of the photos he has on has Instagram the borders were the big borders that can be done using Instagram....

some have identified the app as Instasize but maybe there’s another app they used..... :) 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

2 hours ago, jy_cohh said:

I think what Eagle Eye @Miadee is saying is that KGE's horizontal photos, which LMH's posting is all three horizontal, typically she adds in top and bottom white borders not sides. For her vertical photos, which is the one you're referencing (birthday cake), she adds in side borders. 

I don't think the length ratio is the same between his photo and KGE's birthday photo right? Only the sides. 

Correct me if I'm wrong!

I have explanation about this. 

LMH's 2nd photo maybe in portrait/vertical format. But it become horizontal on IG coz it follows 1st photo ratio. 

So my conclusion still same, Ggone edited it together w/ her b'day photos. HAHAHA... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 10

3 hours ago, Miadee said:

Aiyayai.. proof will come from captain himself not me not you.

What do u mean? Next time you feel like you need proof just sing to our couple anthem "Dancing Universe"

:poledance:

You are right! When will we hear from our captain? :phew:

• LOL 7

7 hours ago, Miadee said:

Conclusion..my research is inconclusive hahahbaha

first paragraph: the prologue.

second and third: thinking youre already at chapter 1 going on chapter two. 

last paragraph: nah btch, youre still with us. 

:facepalm:

Edited by makshimus' mane
  • Like 1
  • LOL 9

12 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

first paragraph: the prologue.

second and third: thinking youre already at chapter 1 going on chapter two. 

last paragraph: nah btch, youre still with us. 

More literature review required.

I think @Miadee can use the comments from the last few pages to support the inconclusivity of her hypothesis.

:sweating:

This border stuff is some serious biznez.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

1 hour ago, yellowduck said:

I have explanation about this. 

LMH's 2nd photo maybe in portrait/vertical format. But it become horizontal on IG coz it follows 1st photo ratio. 

So my conclusion still same, Ggone edited it together w/ her b'day photos. HAHAHA... 

Umm if you see my pic from previous post..it seems like lmh 3 pics are the same style..most likely horizontal..

But if you look closely when you try to upload it on ig..there is a distinct white border..most likely like what joojix said would have to use a 3rd party app to edit the photo before uploading on ig. If u upload any normally taken photos on your phone camera if u upload to ig only 2 types of frame..either full photo or the standard thick side border

But my conclusion is still the same. It is all just inconclusive theories..im gonna have a headache soon thinking about this and making you guys work your brains today mianhae..yo... lol

But i will go with the simpler things in life.

1. LMH posted the private sunset photo and proved that the week he posted it, it wasn't a preview to the week episode because it was only shown in ep 9 and 11..much later than the friday he posted it. And as we all know it wasn't part of the scene nor it was an official bts still. 

2. Days later he then posted a thank you message to fans but inserted a poem taken from the book in Goblin, did a similar peace sign to the one KGE did in Jenga games and inserted (i just wanna stay w you OST)

3. KGE who had been very careful about posting tkem related pic/video w lmh prior to the sunset photo surprised us with the earphone sharing photo, the beach photo and allowing her staff to release their private bts waterfront photo.

4. Who could forget also the friday of all fridays May 22 when we got more than we wanted. 3 pictures plus 1 video

4. Of course the ultimate receipt was on KGE birthday, need I elaborate?

5. Why of course all the bts plus interviews we have seen thus far 

We don't even need things like matching shirt, matching accessories, matching borders, same bodyguards lol,..etc 

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 11

2 hours ago, 1ouise said:

It looks to me like the borders were made with INSTAGRAM.  Anyone with Instagram can make a border by clicking the frame button, or by choosing a filter, double-clicking on the filter and adding a border, or by doing both.  The orientation/composition of the original photo determines the horizontal/vertical border.

Kim Bum is one of LMH's besties right? They were in Jeju together? What if he was the one who took the photos and added borders? Seems like Kim Bum just recently adopted the border style on his IG.

Coincidentally Kim Bum also posted on June 22 and not again until July 2. HAHA. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, jy_cohh said:

Kim Bum is one of LMH's besties right? They were in Jeju together? What if he was the one who took the photos and added borders? Seems like Kim Bum just recently adopted the border style on his IG.

Hmm you need to get some smacking, mama said long time ago there is no way he was out w the boys nor staff nor sister etc..and post it to show us on KGE birthday? No no sister you ain't going there...

giphy.gif

• LOL 17

I’m desperate for any crumbs rn my friends. I’ve been waking up in the middle of the night for the past few days, pst so it would be early evening/nighttime in kst, hoping that either of them will make a post. Every time I get an IG notification, I pray that I see their usernames but I’m always disappointed if it is not them. It has been too calm, the storm should be coming soon right?

• LOL 16

5 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Hmm you need to get some smacking, mama said long time ago there is no way he was out w the boys nor staff nor sister etc..and post it to show us on KGE birthday? No no sister you ain't going there...

I REALLYYYY hope that's not the case, but I can't help but to think of all the possibilities!!! No smacking, please!! :joy:

4 minutes ago, HR. said:

I’m desperate for any crumbs rn my friends. I’ve been waking up in the middle of the night for the past few days, pst so it would be early evening/nighttime in kst, hoping that either of them will make a post. Every time I get an IG notification, I pray that I see their usernames but I’m always disappointed if it is not them. It has been too calm, the storm should be coming soon right?

Same - honestly - I feel like my confidence is going down by the day, particularly with this whole border fiasco hahaha.

• LOL 12

3 minutes ago, HR. said:

If you are desperate you can ..

1. Read my analysis and research further..haha

2. Keep watch tonight w @Eatjane as we are heading to wdh birthday..there might be some actions

:lol:

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

Coincidentally Kim Bum also posted on June 22 and not again until July 2. HAHA. 

You have just added more variables to the problem statement.  We will never be able to solve this in our lifetime. Hahahahah

Like we ever will, even if we have 9 lives

:loolz:

• LOL 9

13 minutes ago, Miadee said:

he went out with me. i was the one who took his photos. 

are we done now? 

• LOL 15