Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

Now since few days I am seeing again a commotion in our forum and talks abt ex and  LMH and there acting/talent and what not.....

I am so thankful to all my other fellow chingus who made the whole scene clear and got the happy vibes back.......

but being a ajhumma I wanted to vomit out my thoughts also on this so here it goes....

Now as I said my sis belongs to this side of the industry in my country so I just casually had a conversation with her about celebs and after talking to her I felt more respect and love for our couple ....

 

1: celebs are more human than us but stuck in the process of keeping a certain image in front of fans and media.....

2: there whole world is very small they go to the same parties where they meet there ex.. they share the same stylist,,,,,makeup person,,,,sometimes even crew staff coz it’s the production team of that particular project that selects all these ppl....the stars attend the same awards show,,,,after party,,,,,get-togethers even sometimes they have to endorse the same brand like (kge-hae Jin Hun)Mind gate brand so should we start shipping them now or get to conclusion that some thing could be there between them .....
3 : there lives are very shitty they need love and more love from there fans and not rumours and speculations about baseless talks.....can u imagine you have to clarify every-time about your doings and relations to ppl it’s such a superficial life anyways for them.....

4 : they have a complete set of PR teams and thousands of ppl around them to make them look good,,,,,make them talk good,,,,,make them walk good,,,,make them dance good,,,

in short these souls can’t even decide what to wear or eat for a day.....

5 : they want and only ask for

       “PURE RECOGNITION”

and trust me in a world filled with nepotism,,,,favourites,,,,biased choices searching for good scripts and ppl to work with is very difficult and getting recognised for there work is there ultimate high ( like marijuana high) 

6: acting prowess of any celebs why do we even talk about it are we now self proclaimed critics (who in my opinion are big time jerks)

we ship them together coz we saw something beautiful between them and trust me there craft was one of the biggest driving force for me to ship them....they were on point with there hugs and Holding hands that we all thought that it was too real to act....

that was when I decided to ship them and ship them hard....

so gals I know it’s been discussed en no of times but let’s not talk about there ex or there craft here coz this forum is not for that we are here purely to ship LMH and kge for the beautiful souls they are and let’s not get any negativity and spread some happy vibes....

 

******just See this pic and ask yourselves why the effing he always smiles looking at her even when it’s not necessary and you will get all your answers......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 17
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, koreaboooo said:

 

They probably wouldn't want monkey though. :lol:

 

There's also zodiac parental children relationships so maybe it'll work better to find zodiac best that matches their signs. A lot of Asians just like the sign of the dragon. My sign actually doesn't go well with either of my parents and coincidentally it's true. I don't get too well along with my parents. Not saying it's always true but there are things Asians do look into if they're into that. I don't think the younger generation care much about that though.

we have such thing too here in indonesia. 

for instance, since i live in java, we do have our own javanese calendar which is used to determine the best date to hold the holy matrimony as well as certain months and days best avoided to hold a marriage. as a matter of fact, we're still holding onto old sayings and myth thus a lot of people will go to the elders in order to ask for a help for the date-counting. and such practices are still popular to this modern day. 

  • Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, jy_cohh said:

 

I personally find it OK to bring up certain people if we feel that it is relevant to the current situation. If we find that either KGE or LMH are dating other people, we should talk it in this forum. I don't think this thread is about LGxJTE anymore and much more about LMHxKGE now. If people had information about their current situation, as long as it's realistic/factual, I would want you to say it here. 

 

However, if they are brought up as a point of comparison to bring overtly negative vibes (i.e. - putting others down and dragging them) I think that's when it's crossed the line. A while back, SB was being mentioned as a point of comparison vs. KGE. That was pointless because they are very different people and it did nothing for our ship. 

I'm agree with you .

:heartxoxo:

 

My point  is not about comparison. I'm just trying to reconcile with the unexpected reactions of others regarding the "X". The photos topic she spoke about  was biased.

  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

after measuring about pupil dilates, it's quite interesting for me:).. then now i found something beautiful to analyse in ig, idk how to describe this better see it

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCdZWufpxTr/?igshid=pb5hljhde8ec

 

it doesn't only they chemistry undeniable on and off camera or they personal character in real life seem match for each other.. they gesture, they body language, they gazed seem like perfect match for each other, she move he move, she laugh he will laugh too etc.. even they're walking steps look synchronize for each other:wub:

 

:heart4:

 

how can we not falling with this couple.. they're perfect match from heaven 

 

LMH : i think it's good destiny ( iv with hanryu japan):wub:

have a wonderful weekend guys

 

:happydance:

 

  • Like 8
  • Love 11
  • Rickroll'D 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kdfan_incad said:

 

Alright then @koreaboooo, LMH was born 1987 (Year of the Rabbit) and KGE 1991 (Year of the Goat). Assuming they do want to end in matrimony, which zodiac year would be most auspicious for them to get married? Based on your knowledge of zodiac signs, of course. And just to be clear again, whatever you say we will not assume that it is based on scientific facts nor solid astrological knowledge. That would be your own opinion. 

 

My thanks in advance! I'm learning a lot :)

 

 

 

:lol::lol::lol: I'm not very knowledgeable on the zodiacs. I just look them up because I think it's interesting to see how they would relate to me. It's the same way I look into horoscopes to see how well they match me personally. I think if LMH and KGE are going out some people who are more well versed on this would probably look it up. I personally don't even believe in zodiacs and horoscopes but they're interesting. To me they're about the same as MBTI. 

 

Some people looked into KWB and SMA and they were able to predict a good time for them to marry and coincidentally it worked out.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, JoyceGEHisashiMitsui said:

Why is this so funny. The "don't be scared sticks" got me rofl, sis  :Megalol:


LOL

 

Honestly, I think when I watched the Swoon bts with English subs where LMH says “Don’t be scared”, when they were practicing the beheading scene went into my subconscious some how. Hahahaha

  • Like 1
  • LOL 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

 

@koreaboooo gave us the insightful horoscopic explanation,  I will try to give the practical and factual explanation which was given to us when we got married. Mine is an arranged marriage and my husband is exactly 4 yrs older than me. Elders usually find groom who are 4-5 years older than the bride in my parts of the world for the mere reason girls gets matured faster than guys (this is not gender biased comment but a fact, speaking with experience :lol:) and to have a healthy relationship they need both of them in same wavelength of thoughts and understanding.  This age gap is needed for men to understand certain physical difficulties of women and to take care of her and women need bodily strength to fulfill their family duties before it disintegrate with age. Women are emotionally stronger than men at younger age and this age gap is needed to balance both of them out..  I personally have felt the difference in my husband's understanding level from my first pregnancy to my second:wub: ..  Ofcourse everything have an "exception" and I can't categorize all men into this but 90% of the marriage in my time survived because of this age gap. 

 

And from BTS we can already see how well behaved, soft and matured LMH is while handling KGE when she is chirpy and goofy and how compatible KGE is letting LMH goof around her as well. Thats why they are in perfect age and time …Aigoo all these marriage talks are getting me excited for our couple..yikes:dorashakes:

 

 

 

 

 

I so agree with you dear.....my part of the world also has the same belief just coz of the simple reason that women get mature faster than men and they can handle the family lives with more ace......

i feel even The compatibility rates change with age coz both the parties think in mature way and about each other .....

  • Like 11
  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, HappyVibes said:

 

@Kdramatic: I imagined you in your dream:phew:.. LMH, KGE, you ..that must be one hell of a thirsty popsicle:lol:

 


ROFL! We all finished eating them at about the same time so we were ALL thirsty in my dream :lol:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Prerna said:
Wtf we are still moving in the bubble of white borders.......

 

Weibo won’t let us move on until the border issue is solved....

there soldiers are fighting for there lives.....

WOWWW so.. the apps name is Instasize. I've been dying to know what apps she was using since we discover about KGE's border trademark.. Weibo shipper is really on another level!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e474bc8f1eb13f91b6d84

 


 

Spoiler

 

59 minutes ago, Prerna said:

2: there whole world is very small they go to the same parties where they meet there ex.. they share the same stylist,,,,,makeup person,,,,sometimes even crew staff coz it’s the production team of that particular project that selects all these ppl....the stars attend the same awards show,,,,after party,,,,,get-togethers even sometimes they have to endorse the same brand like (kge-hae Jin Hun)Mind gate brand so should we start shipping them now or get to conclusion that some thing could be there between them .....

Hahaha, @Prerna who is that Hae Jin Hun, are you just combining Park Hae Jin and Jung Hae In into one name? :lol:

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 20
  • Rickroll'D 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

 

:lol::lol::lol: I'm not very knowledgeable on the zodiacs. I just look them up because I think it's interesting to see how they would relate to me. It's the same way I look into horoscopes to see how well they match me personally. I think if LMH and KGE are going out some people who are more well versed on this would probably look it up. I personally don't even believe in zodiacs and horoscopes but they're interesting. To me they're about the same as MBTI. 

 

Some people looked into KWB and SMA and they were able to predict a good time for them to marry and coincidentally it worked out.

 

We need to look on to our couple's good time as well!! So, where shall we go for this? We should find the best one.. here, take my money.. 

:takemymoney:

  • LOL 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

 

@koreaboooo gave us the insightful horoscopic explanation,  I will try to give the practical and factual explanation which was given to us when we got married. Mine is an arranged marriage and my husband is exactly 4 yrs older than me. Elders usually find groom who are 4-5 years older than the bride in my parts of the world for the mere reason girls gets matured faster than guys (this is not gender biased comment but a fact, speaking with experience :lol:) and to have a healthy relationship they need both of them in same wavelength of thoughts and understanding.  This age gap is needed for men to understand certain physical difficulties of women and to take care of her and women need bodily strength to fulfill their family duties before it disintegrate with age. Women are emotionally stronger than men at younger age and this age gap is needed to balance both of them out..  I personally have felt the difference in my husband's understanding level from my first pregnancy to my second:wub: ..  Ofcourse everything have an "exception" and I can't categorize all men into this but 90% of the marriage in my time survived because of this age gap. 

 

And from BTS we can already see how well behaved, soft and matured LMH is while handling KGE when she is chirpy and goofy and how compatible KGE is letting LMH goof around her as well. Thats why they are in perfect age and time …Aigoo all these marriage talks are getting me excited for our couple..yike

 

 

You ladies are expecting too much from me. I'm too Americanized to believe or follow these beliefs. :lol: I only looked into them because my mother is pretty superstitious with our Chinese beliefs. She told me she had our zodiacs read when my siblings and I were babies. I think traditional Koreans probably also do the same. 

 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 11
  • Rickroll'D 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Prerna said:

 

I so agree with you dear.....my part of the world also has the same belief just coz of the simple reason that women get mature faster than men and they can handle the family lives with more ace......

 

LOL..no wonder babe , we both belong to same part of the world :lol:, you from up North me from down South and the irony of both of us chatting for a Korean drama couple..Talk about fate and coincidence:D This is why I love this forum !! <3

 

 

5 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:


ROFL! We all finished eating them at about the same time so we were ALL thirsty in my dream :lol:

 

Now I am more baffled to think about my boy how painstakingly controlled and thirsty would have been watching that luscious lips of KGE after finishing her popsicle :blink:…  You and that other woman should have given them some privacy :crazy: … We would have got a beheading combined CCTV kiss in your dream… DAMMIT…now sleep properly tonight and come back with the kiss dream..:lol: (I know I lost my marble completely without crumbs, trying to find some in even dreams..LOL)

 

 

My tonight's craziness of new heights:

Below Insta link is completely irrelevant to TKEM or LMH/KGE. My friend shared this to show the marvel of SK drone show for Covid19 above HanRiver in Seoul.. before I could see the video completely what stuck me?? "THE HAN RIVER" :w00t: and my crazy mind started imagining both LMH&KGE watching this spectacular show together hand in hand inside masks...beating-head-against-the-wall.gif

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCZy6V8A12q/?igshid=1a0425tdqxbvv

 

  • Like 6
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, LiveThePresent said:

Damn, didn’t know that one day I would read a physiology journal for shipping purpose & quite enjoyed it!


I also don’t believe myself that I need to drag a journal into this forum, very glad that you enjoyed it..hahahaha

 

For some haters that lurk into this forum,  please realize that we are really sane here.

maybe sometimes we are imagining something, but that’s all based on reality also. We see with our eyes, we hear with our ears, we think with our conscious mind, and all of it comes to our heart.

 

“whatever comes from the heart will reach the heart”

 

I wish everyone can open they heart when they’re looking into this beautiful couple.

Because I really saw something beautiful.

 

Actually I‘m a very logical person, that’s also my MBTI test said. But here I am. Inside this forum.

Because of what? Because this couple really touched my heart.

I always pray for their happiness together.

They really make me happy during this pandemic, not only me but maybe thousands people or million. So let’s support them as much as we can! While enjoying our joke and discussions in this forum too :wub:

  • Like 6
  • Love 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...