[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, Miadee said:

Conclusion..my research is inconclusive hahahbaha

You made me read your inconclusive research in this dark mode. I went tskkk. Bahahhahaaa My eyesss. So many inconclusive reasearches these days. 

:facepalm:

I wanna see Soompi's case study or reference that says this dark mode is good for us, too.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

41 minutes ago, Miadee said:

*PLEASE DO NOT REPOST MY GIFS/PIC NOR STEAL MY RESEARCH AND ANNOUNCE IT ELSEWHERE, this is entirely for our discussion here only*

While trying to do a video w text i uploaded some pics on an online editing site and realized pics that i got from LMH and KGE IG have distinct border style so i decided to add pics from WDH too.

The 1st frame in pic 1 are pics from LMH

2nd frame from pic 1 are from WDH and also the exact pic that both wdh and lmh posted. Last pic from WDH ig but i suspect it was actually taken by kkn.

For the 1st frame in pic 2, just to show the difference between lmh and kge sunset pic..kge pic with border. And if you zoom in the beach photo you can see that lmh one is weird ..could be a screenshot lol well you can't see fr my gif cause of the poor resolution.

The 2nd frame in pic 2 are pics i gathered from kge ig.

So why i think it is inconclusive because if i try to say upload these on word/ppt i cant actually get the same effect maybe because the app crops them out. So far i havent found another program i can see the same effect. And also if lmh original photo have the side border im also not sure why he decided to post that 1 particular pic to show the border. We can say for the beach pic it was perhaps not intentional since the photo might be taken from kge phone. 

wht the hell was this ?????

with the disclaimer atleast should have told to take a aspirin or a anxiety pill..:.:

have some mercy on us ya....:saitama:

50 minutes ago, Jemrie said:

his eyes spark everytime he looks at her.

cto

BREAKING NEWS: Lee gon and Tae-eul seen strolling in dinosaur era.

https://twitter.com/Taeeul06/status/1281824517858328582

where is the leaves picture I am in hulk mode I want it now......:hackingspree:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

50 minutes ago, Miadee said:

:loolz:

Yaaa!!! you better continue your research within given timeline.. the Professors here dont want to grade any research paper with less than A.. find more data and run the statistics.. LOL 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

14 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

It seems that we currently have research week theme in here, lol :D

@Heera presenting journals on pupil-dilation, @AgentQuake presenting analysis on Taylor Swift's songs, @kdfan_incad presenting MBTI analysis and @Miadee presenting research on LMH-KGE-WDH photo borders. I really love this thread! :lol:

Do you realize whenever lmh/kge gets too quiet..the delulu level and the number of research findings will be on an all time high..

Therefore I humbly appeal to lmh and kge please drop us some crumbs every now and then especially on special days like 14 July or event days to keep us them in check. :P

:lollipop:

• LOL 17

On the topic of prodding them into saying something, is this all I found of LeeTay?  MinTay?  SwiftLee?  LMH and KGE better SWIFTLEE give us something.

Am triggered that the first clip in here is LMH with his Iron Man mask

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 2

41 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

On the topic of prodding them into saying something, is this all I found of LeeTay?  MinTay?  SwiftLee?  LMH and KGE better SWIFTLEE give us something.

Am triggered that the first clip in here is LMH with his Iron Man mask

My

EYESSSSSSSSS

Is this a research?

Blink

Blink

Blink

So fast

LMH

Blink

No coherent sentence

:nomeme:

Come out n playyyyy lmh & kge

Added: Is it customary to celebrate 3000th day debut? Im just asking because I am the kind of person who forgets my own anniv and my family's birthday :ph34r:

Edited by extrodinairey
  • Like 1
  • LOL 7

I've always been curious about this eye contact. The logical explanation... 

LMH: I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING 

but the deeper meaning could be... 

LMH: I'LL BE CAREFUL BUT I NEED THE MIC. I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY WHICH I CAN'T HOLD OFF ANYMORE. (CALL ME OPPA!) 

LOL

:hwaiting2:

• LOL 15
  • Awesome 2

4 hours ago, MinGoLove said:

Yaaa!!! you better continue your research within given timeline.. the Professors here dont want to grade any research paper with less than A.. find more data and run the statistics.. LOL 

Aha!..my research serves the purpose of making the border theories inconclusive throwing the border researchers back to work

In the meantime, let us have a cuppa 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95283736e0507e2eab552

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 8

Gals check this thread she has translated all the comments on Nate .....

I assumed Nate was a very negative place coz of the comments they gave the celebs but it seems our couple are on roll so many ppl are supporting them and all set to make them date also.......few of my fav. I am putting here others you can check her thread......

• Love 13
  • Awesome 5

2 hours ago, Miadee said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

*PLEASE DO NOT REPOST MY GIFS/PIC NOR STEAL MY RESEARCH AND ANNOUNCE IT ELSEWHERE, this is entirely for our discussion here only*

While trying to do a video w text i uploaded some pics on an online editing site and realized pics that i got from LMH and KGE IG have distinct border style so i decided to add pics from WDH too.

The 1st frame in pic 1 are pics from LMH

2nd frame from pic 1 are from WDH and also the exact pic that both wdh and lmh posted. Last pic from WDH ig but i suspect it was actually taken by kkn.

For the 1st frame in pic 2, just to show the difference between lmh and kge sunset pic..kge pic with border. And if you zoom in the beach photo you can see that lmh one is weird ..could be a screenshot lol well you can't see fr my gif cause of the poor resolution.

The 2nd frame in pic 2 are pics i gathered from kge ig.

So why i think it is inconclusive because if i try to say upload these on word/ppt i cant actually get the same effect maybe because the app crops them out. So far i havent found another program i can see the same effect. And also if lmh original photo have the side border im also not sure why he decided to post that 1 particular pic to show the border. We can say for the beach pic it was perhaps not intentional since the photo might be taken from kge phone. 

Kudos for the effort @Miadee! We need sensible and logical shippers like you here to make sure we analyze everything using logic and facts. :hwaiting:

BUT we want conclusive conclusions that will show proofs that we want to hear! We want conclusions that tell us those pictures with borders are taken from KGE's phone and that she shared them with LMH :D Sorry, just kidding. I mean it when I say good effort!

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

Wht the RickRoll'D is going on????

YouTube clowns it’s so pathetic like guys get a life 

God knows how much ppl will understand that it’s all just effing clownery and not judge any given party.......

these are the videos that make minoz and argenias upset and the whole fiasco begins...

• Sad 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Miadee said:

I'm confused! help me! i know you're saying it's inconclusive, but what are you trying to point out with your photos and analysis? 

22 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Gals check this thread she has translated all the comments on Nate .....

I assumed Nate was a very negative place coz of the comments they gave the celebs but it seems our couple are on roll so many ppl are supporting them and all set to make them date also.......few of my fav. I am putting here others you can check her thread.....

There are some nuances that the translations have missed it seems. The last post you copied isn't actually a POSITIVE comment. It's a neutral-negative comment - it is saying that people believe they're dating based off of IG.

• LOL 4
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, G0g0Ming0 said:

so I decided to watch something else this weekend besides TKEM... 

It went something like this:

Let's try watching "Something in the Rain" it looks cute. 

While watching episode one, "Aww, they look cute.. why can't this be LMH and KGE?"

While watching episode two, " This scene is so cute, what if LMH and KGE do this?!"

During a kiss scene, "Aww that's nice. Where's the passionate stare?"

This isn't LMH and KGE. I am going back to TKEM.

"Something in the Rain" may be a good series but I am just not ready to move on.  Sorry!!

My heart still brings me back here..the heart what it wants..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCHKTWwjypv/?hl=en

https://youtu.be/xE72t4Q1T8U

Have a good weekend everyone!

Thank you for being here! Much love!

Omg we are the same!!! A friend recommended something in the rain. I refused any korean series and most particularly with romantic theme to watch now. Cant move on. I cant even rewatch TKEM. I feel so helpless. :crybaby:

I watched juon orig *a very disturbing series...and wow i jmagined KGE and LMH in it that they could act on it.

My brain needs rewiring i guess. :headbang:

i know that the only solution for me is...a very urgent news from them. Get married na! Hahahahah! :allgoodlol:

This is soooo witty. 

https://twitter.com/darnmysecret12/status/1281869526775336961?s=21

Everyday so we can *survive or just have new happy thoughts after the series ended, people try to reimagine and reconceptualized scenes in TKEM. i love it! :Megathanks:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

36 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

I'm confused! help me! i know you're saying it's inconclusive, but what are you trying to point out with your photos and analysis?

Err you dont want to know...:sweats:

If the 3 riverside photos are taken with kge phone then why are they not having the same style as the pics from kge ig? If they using borders as comparison.. however i am thinking those pics and video on her bday could be taken w another type of camera instead of their phone? Then it could belong to lmh hence it has his style of photo. But what i actually want to say is it is a hard matter to conclude as how the picture came out would depend on type of camera used, phone type android or iphone,  or image editing app used prior to upload etc etc..

However it seems lmh original pics are of the same style except the one w wdh we can say came from wdh, and beach pic....so the question would be why would he purposely add border on the 2nd pic? Does that mean he knows shippers have been pointing abt the borders hence he added the border to tell us yes you got that right lol me and my creative mind stuck in delulu land 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2