[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

20 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

I haven't been to any other shipping forum but the diversity of profession I see here is amazing B)

1) Psychologist 

2) Pharmacist

3) Health care providers

4) Accountants

5) Airline services

6) Teachers

7) Artists

8) Translators

9) Surveyers

10) IT professionals (duh:lol:, its an inside joke for late 70s and 80s Asian kids especially Indians where everyone is either a doctor or an Engineer )

11) UG & PG Students

12) Homemakers (Never underestimate yourself since this is one of the toughest profession acc to me…Kudos to all Wives and Moms who sacrifice their profession and stay at homeB))

Much more we are not aware of …. Once our dorks confirm their relationship, we can even use this forum for counseling and discussions of fellow Chingus and help with their respective professions :lol:

We can boost ourselves as proud MINEUN community….LMH and KGE please note that we are not bunch of school going kids mesmerized by your chemistry and wishing for your unity... This is some kick-RickRoll'D shipping fandom to have by your side who will support you both all the way

Conclusion: We rock. :piggydance:Our couple rock. :piggydance:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 9

5 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

It's based on Asian culture. They follow the lunar calendar. So we base relationship on the zodiacs just like how Westerners do horoscope relationship matches, Asian culture does zodiac relationship matches and the best matches are the zodiacs that fall within 4 year difference. Some Asians even try to have babies fall under certain year just to have babies of a certain zodiac. 

I remember in China during the year of the dragon, a bunch of people were trying to have sons and my mother joked 'watch in four years people will try to have a bunch of daughters in the year of the monkey'. I jokingly commented, I guess I won't have issues finding a match since I'm a monkey. :lol:

thanks dear... so when is the next year of the monkey? we all know there is certain someone who really loves to have a daughter... 

:twerk2:

• Like 1
  • LOL 17

3 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

thanks dear... so when is the next year of the monkey? we all know there is certain someone who really loves to have a daughter... 

They probably wouldn't want monkey though. :lol:

There's also zodiac parental children relationships so maybe it'll work better to find zodiac best that matches their signs. A lot of Asians just like the sign of the dragon. My sign actually doesn't go well with either of my parents and coincidentally it's true. I don't get too well along with my parents. Not saying it's always true but there are things Asians do look into if they're into that. I don't think the younger generation care much about that though.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 2

Weibo Stans make sense though....

just checked all his photos none of his photos on instagram had white borders apart from that one in the beach..

so he went with someone who took borders for photos at midnight...

and usually men in general dont care about such things when they're out with mates or when they're with friends in a pub...they won't bother with these things and want to act "manly" or "I'm a guy", ...usually mates/buddy will just "point and shoot" when they're together.

maybe take a group photo and leave it as it is or maybe take a pretty photo of a sunset  (no more borders/making the photo look aesthetic)... 

that's why there's a term such as instagram husbands, guys in general never bother to get a photo right lol and just take photos in random, let alone put borders in it...

he could have been with a photographer or social media team...but had a look as well none of the MYM photos on their public profile had borders on it on any of their released photos....

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 15
  • Thanks 1

under the same twittr account from above post!!!! Knetz are very supportive of our couple!! 

Translated Nate comments :
1) He really looked hopelessly in love , it will be good if they get married
2) if I am LMH I will also fall in love with Ggone, she looks very charming
3) I dont know if they are dating but in the BTS, Lmh don't look like he is a co actor only
4) These 2 must be dating , its a miracle there are no dispatch news on them
5) Ggone is very obvious in her actions, she is treating him as a " man" , not just a co actor
6) This is the 1st time I see so many positive comments on shipping couples (250,000!)
Cr: Twitter AveInhappy

• Like 1
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 12
  • Thanks 1

Now since few days I am seeing again a commotion in our forum and talks abt ex and  LMH and there acting/talent and what not.....

I am so thankful to all my other fellow chingus who made the whole scene clear and got the happy vibes back.......

but being a ajhumma I wanted to vomit out my thoughts also on this so here it goes....

Now as I said my sis belongs to this side of the industry in my country so I just casually had a conversation with her about celebs and after talking to her I felt more respect and love for our couple ....

1: celebs are more human than us but stuck in the process of keeping a certain image in front of fans and media.....

2: there whole world is very small they go to the same parties where they meet there ex.. they share the same stylist,,,,,makeup person,,,,sometimes even crew staff coz it’s the production team of that particular project that selects all these ppl....the stars attend the same awards show,,,,after party,,,,,get-togethers even sometimes they have to endorse the same brand like (kge-hae Jin Hun)Mind gate brand so should we start shipping them now or get to conclusion that some thing could be there between them .....
3 : there lives are very shitty they need love and more love from there fans and not rumours and speculations about baseless talks.....can u imagine you have to clarify every-time about your doings and relations to ppl it’s such a superficial life anyways for them.....

4 : they have a complete set of PR teams and thousands of ppl around them to make them look good,,,,,make them talk good,,,,,make them walk good,,,,make them dance good,,,

in short these souls can’t even decide what to wear or eat for a day.....

5 : they want and only ask for

“PURE RECOGNITION”

and trust me in a world filled with nepotism,,,,favourites,,,,biased choices searching for good scripts and ppl to work with is very difficult and getting recognised for there work is there ultimate high ( like marijuana high) 

6: acting prowess of any celebs why do we even talk about it are we now self proclaimed critics (who in my opinion are big time jerks)

we ship them together coz we saw something beautiful between them and trust me there craft was one of the biggest driving force for me to ship them....they were on point with there hugs and Holding hands that we all thought that it was too real to act....

that was when I decided to ship them and ship them hard....

so gals I know it’s been discussed en no of times but let’s not talk about there ex or there craft here coz this forum is not for that we are here purely to ship LMH and kge for the beautiful souls they are and let’s not get any negativity and spread some happy vibes....

******just See this pic and ask yourselves why the effing he always smiles looking at her even when it’s not necessary and you will get all your answers......

• Like 3
  • Love 18
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, koreaboooo said:

They probably wouldn't want monkey though. :lol:

There's also zodiac parental children relationships so maybe it'll work better to find zodiac best that matches their signs. A lot of Asians just like the sign of the dragon. My sign actually doesn't go well with either of my parents and coincidentally it's true. I don't get too well along with my parents. Not saying it's always true but there are things Asians do look into if they're into that. I don't think the younger generation care much about that though.

we have such thing too here in indonesia. 

for instance, since i live in java, we do have our own javanese calendar which is used to determine the best date to hold the holy matrimony as well as certain months and days best avoided to hold a marriage. as a matter of fact, we're still holding onto old sayings and myth thus a lot of people will go to the elders in order to ask for a help for the date-counting. and such practices are still popular to this modern day. 

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 3

8 hours ago, jy_cohh said:

I personally find it OK to bring up certain people if we feel that it is relevant to the current situation. If we find that either KGE or LMH are dating other people, we should talk it in this forum. I don't think this thread is about LGxJTE anymore and much more about LMHxKGE now. If people had information about their current situation, as long as it's realistic/factual, I would want you to say it here. 

However, if they are brought up as a point of comparison to bring overtly negative vibes (i.e. - putting others down and dragging them) I think that's when it's crossed the line. A while back, SB was being mentioned as a point of comparison vs. KGE. That was pointless because they are very different people and it did nothing for our ship. 

I'm agree with you .

:heartxoxo:

My point  is not about comparison. I'm just trying to reconcile with the unexpected reactions of others regarding the "X". The photos topic she spoke about  was biased.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

after measuring about pupil dilates, it's quite interesting for me:).. then now i found something beautiful to analyse in ig, idk how to describe this better see it

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCdZWufpxTr/?igshid=pb5hljhde8ec

it doesn't only they chemistry undeniable on and off camera or they personal character in real life seem match for each other.. they gesture, they body language, they gazed seem like perfect match for each other, she move he move, she laugh he will laugh too etc.. even they're walking steps look synchronize for each other:wub:

:heart4:

how can we not falling with this couple.. they're perfect match from heaven 

LMH : i think it's good destiny ( iv with hanryu japan):wub:

have a wonderful weekend guys

:happydance:

• Like 8
  • Love 11