Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

1 hour ago, Sparkly Freeze said:

. You can join me at my insta queen.kimmy2020

I'm not at the perfect conclusion but some findings... What's your opinion???

I did follow U Cinggu n turn on d post notification ...

:poledance:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, TDeas said:

Under consideration Cinggu don't be to sensitive .... I call this languages barrier since this just online media n I wrote as a joke, if u read back all my comment or Quote, I never said anything bad about him . Since I'm just new being his fans. I'm totally not minoz. But I read a lot about him, he is a well manner man. We won't argue for this, this is our ship . We all want sail peacefully.  Sorry if u get offend .  Just tell me with nice word instead of your madness, your last bunny emoticon Isn't proper with my culture ... But I'm fine . 

:lol: I didn’t mean to sound so sensitive but that word just triggered me and I thought the notion was long forgotten and debunked and yeah I read your comments and I know they’re all good. I just didn’t see you state you were joking and so I thought maybe that’s how you perceived it and I wanted to correct it. I apologize if I offended you chingu. I’m completely fine and it’s all good :approves:

and yeah about the twerking emoji:sweatingbullets::lol:  In my head, it was my way of telling you that I was cool. Should have considered the language barrier and used a more elaborate emoji. I apologize for the misunderstanding dear. It’s all good vibes:happy2: 

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, Richardsimmons said:

:approves:

notify my mistake . I'm open minded ... and sorry for this Misunderstood. Love to meet supportively Minoz . We pray the best for them two in love, life n career. 

Bless U :heart:

• Like 9
  • Love 5

I never ship any couples after filming before. However, with The King Eternal Monarch of LMH & KGE, I hope that they will have the happy ending in the real life as same as Bi Rain _ Kim Tae Hee couple. 

• Like 15
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I can imagine what the crowds felt, lol :lol:

The legendary queen of corea scene

It's edited right

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TDeas said:

It’s confirmed guyss.... LMH took photo across JTE house...

the king of spoiler and the queen of throwbacks are back 

Noted. Thanks to @jy_cohh

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

@TDeas Did you mean this is KGE's parents' house where she grew up? Is this right? I thought she lives in a condo though, presumably alone. I don't know much about her personal life other than work related stuff. And how sure is your source that this is indeed KGE's parents' house? 

Thanks! 

I think she's referring to JTE's house not KGE's house. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

I think she's referring to JTE's house not KGE's house

LOL....I misread that. You're right. Ahhh....this black background is sooo bad : ( 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

10 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

@TDeas Did you mean this is KGE's parents' house where she grew up? Is this right? I thought she lives in a condo though, presumably alone. I don't know much about her personal life other than work related stuff. And how sure is your source that this is indeed KGE's parents' house? 

Thanks! 

I’m trying to help here.. seems like there’s a misunderstanding going on..

We talked about JTE not KGE

So, it means Jung Tae Eul’s house. 

Yes, the house in the TKEM drama.

Not KGE real house.

LMH post about that scene long time ago before TKEM start (the pict with sakura tree), but we can’t see the scene in the drama so maybe that scene was deleted by SBS.

So we found this as a unique habit in their lovestagram. LMH post it before the drama start (spoiler team) and KGE post it after the drama ends (throwback team).

Both of them share a pict with a beautiful sakura tree behind them.

actually not too sure about the tree, sakura or not.. but i hope you can remember the post.

:)

9 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

LOL....I misread that. You're right. Ahhh....this black background is sooo bad : ( 

I’m writing too long before, didn’t know that you already realized

this black theme should really turned back to the white theme like before

:surprisedwut:

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/8/2020 at 4:32 AM, Anin Putinilla said:

I sincerly believe that they are already dating. 

LMH maybe doesnt care if all of the world know if they are really dating. But once again, our captain wants to protect our queen. Maybe he waiting for HERO release? And then he will tell the world? Lol.

But yeah i belive he thought that he must wait until HERO movie release or maybe until that film not in theatre again? Lets see and keep praying. 

I dont care if they not announce it any sooner, but please GIVE US CRUMBS OR BREAD INSTEAD :popcornjackson:

same thinking

in order to protect his love and her life, LMH has to keep silent to announce the official dating confirmation for now,

• Like 11
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Heera said:

2. LMH always try his best to make the monitor can be seen by KGE. (By tilting the monitor) 
On the other hand, you can see WDW has a bit difficulties to see the monitor..

3. Always using white earphone while sharing with KGE. 

Oh boy... Minho the whole world can read your heart lol:shaq:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, HappyVibes said:

LMH is lucky to have a girl who brings calmness and normalcy in his life...  

KGE is lucky to have a guy who wears his heart on his sleeves giving a damn about this world... 

And we are lucky to experience this as MinEun shippers…PERIOD

Both are at their perfect age and experience to take care of their past , present and future and they definitely don't need any protection from their fans other than our blessings.  

So lets be mindful and respectful of our words as words are the sharpest weapon which can hurt others easily…PEACE

Award winning speech. Lot of applause!!

Yes they are now mature & brave enough to embrace the unknown & a new relationship.

Please, my boy & girl, don’t give a RickRoll'D to the public & the whole world. Live for the day, you have our love & support. :transforms:

• Like 8
  • Love 14

14 hours ago, Lisa_BB said:

If anything, it would be fun to learn something new about Korean culture. I did wonder about that when I saw it in KGE's picture because one of the IG accounts that  - according to fans - tagged the actors about wedding-related stuff for TKEM had those cloth-wrapped gifts in their post. To this day, I'm still wondering if there was initially supposed to be a wedding but they decided to omit it later. 

Yes i wss thinking that too....they tagged them and yet there was no wedding scene.....or is not for the drama but in real life.....hahahahah...my delulululu mind

• Like 2
  • LOL 14
  • Rickroll'D 1

15 minutes ago, Quinn Luong said:

same thinking

in order to protect his love and her life, LMH has to keep silent to announce the official dating confirmation for now,

Can't wait for dispatch to release the photos:rickroll: We all know they are together and belong together. I advice dispatch to release instead of waiting for them to cover another scandal before giving it the go ahead and imagine if we end up getting a wedding in 2021:shaq:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
  • Rickroll'D 2