[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

@Time loop idk if you watch DC’s Legends of Tomorrow but this past season, Captain Sara was “killed” by looking into the full form of a Greek God and lost her physical sight but gained the ability to see the future

Unfortunately all she ever saw was just everybody dying in a smorgasbord of ways 

THAT is me right now 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

I have been looking for that photoshop pic with LMHxkge on the bed but can't find it will edit this out as soon as I find it. 

And can someone explain to me why two hashtags are being used for TKEM on twitter and one of them being incorrect? What is #thekingtheeternalmonarch? It should be #thekingeternalmonarch

• Like 4

Holding hands while walking

Her hand, their smile

His gift to her (that out of this world handsome face)

His only weakness (her glowing beauty)

The reason why we’re here...

Will they be releasing an English version of the novel and photobook (not sure if there’s any text in this one)? I’m dying to buy these but I can’t read hangul. :tears:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 15

Aigoooo my hang over of Tkem make my heart in pain. So decided to watch BOF again after 11 yrs (totally forgot the story line). Im at ep5, and having a blast laughing and adores that boy.

Gu Jun Pyo character is daebak is suit him in so many level. He more handsome and matured now, make me more melted hahahaha die die i die. I should rant this in lmh thread, but im not minoz or oim, still want this man for kge only 100%. 

:ohboy2:

All the tweet and pictures are awesome! More please! I could give u 1000× likes or love if i could.  Im an old ahjumma who doesnt know the world of gadget. :lol: have a nice weekend with loved ones everyone! Spread more love!! :wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2

I  mean what the hell is this look means!!!  Don't fool me by calling this as an acting:crazy:,,Look at the level of dilation ….Dayummm …If any man look at you like this, just grab him by his collar and suck the daylights out of him girls..don't ever let him go…KGE's hand is creating more havoc ..RickRoll'D…

Can anyone find the cure of this illness before Covid19?? These two are not letting me pee in peace at nights and now I have lost my sleep…Soompi dark theme can take a hike in front of this madnessbang.gif

Cr: Owner

Ecc-2TJUMAEIlHr?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4

helo everyone and nice to meet you all

1st this is not the first i post something in soompi but i think i forget my last account so must make a new one.

i'm not fans of kim go eun and lee min ho, yes i watch some of their drama and movies but never interesting in their personal life, knowing that look like good people enough for me, i just finish watching TKEM and i must said this is one of masterpiece, and i love LMH acting here, very different with his acting before and my wish he will take role like Lee Gon in the future, a more mature role that really can showcase his acting, while KGE well i knew she is one hell brilliant actress, i love the choices she made for her movies.

Now like i said i'm not fans of LMH and KGE, i just enjoying their projects and crafts but im sucker for a beautiful love story, i watch TKEM not because recomended by someone but acidentially i watched TKEM press conference, the first thing came into my mind that isnt LMH dating someone from idol girlband ? why he and KGE like a newly couple, after that i watch TKEM and i talked about this with my sister who already finished TKEM long way before i do, then she said to me that LG and JTE dating for real, i was like get out of here haha i'm shocked because my sister never interesting into actor/actress personal life so to hear her said something like that really make me shock, and then i remember the last new i heard about LMH he dated suzy, i dont even knew he just finished his military service, so this LMH KGE love story really make me curious and interesting.

I have two weakness about celebrities love story and that are unique and tall man/petite girl, there is special place in my heart for couple with height differences hahaha i dont know why but all my favorite couple have similarity haha the guy very tall and the woman petite.

Ok now move on, since im not fans of LMH and KGE i want to know more about them, so im reading this forum from page 1, currently im on page 400+ haha damn still long way to go, but with doing this my wish that i will gathering more information about LMH and KGE from their fans so i wont missjudge them, and to be honest there is some issue that rise lately that actually been discuss on previous page, my hope that for everyone that new to this forum, i know that its hard to read from page 1 but it wont hurt because we will know more about LMH and KGE especially if the information came from their long time fans.

About TKEM my personal opinion its such an amazing drama, but i think the genre not everyone cup of tea, and i'm happy that its been love more by people outside SK, a good drama is a good drama regardless the genre, i love good drama be it horror, thriller, romcom or whatever, even for not so good drama i stil appreciate because at least they tried make something to entertaint us, so TKEM rocks.

Back to LMH and KGE hmmm my feeling usually right and if im right too now they already date hahaha, my feeling is true or not we will see the moment they opened to public or the moment they announce they date another person and im totally fine if they are not real because only LMH and KGE knew what they want and who they want to love, eventho i dont really know about LMH but based on his fans information here i think he really falling hard for KGE, while in KGE im pretty sure she have the same feeling but she is more lowkey, and i remember during prescon LMH wanted KGE call him oppa, i think KGE really respect LMH esp he is her seniors so she keep calling him sunbae, but she still call GY and LDW sunbae too, i remember i watch KGE interview on happy champ and she told story how she face culture shock after she move to sk from chine and using honorific to her seniors are one of them, she said that after she is been told how to act/behave when she is with her seniors she always polite, i think that is why she keep calling LMH sunbaenim, but we never knew if they are in private time may be she call him oppa, but i do really think the sunbaenim thing it just her being really respect to LMH as he is her senior.

Im more active on twitter and i read lots of hillarious about LMH and KGE hahaha, and btw i've been in shipper world since im in hight school and its been loooooong time a go, its about having fun to ship two wonderful actor/actress, we analise their behaviours, body language etc, and feel giddy when something cute happen to our OPT, but i always not to comparing with their previous relationship because its in the past, the relationship didnt work for a reason so better focus on our OPT.

I'm done for now ahaha i'm sorry guys for long post and please forgive if my english not good

• Like 5
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 3

8 hours ago, LiveThePresent said:

Haha actually I did see many cute Chinese shippers commented on Weibo like: “it’s fine for me to keep being single, but Minho GoEun they have to be together lol” :lol::lol:

omg i love this 

but please god give me another LMH (just lil bit as him is okay ahhaha)  who will adore me like LMH adore KGE ahahhahah amen .

• Like 5
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1

So this will happen in 2021 when they will see there own work and effing think how seductive they were to each other......

LMH : babes it was so exciting and scintillating.....

kge : dork coz of you I was also all over the place post ep. 12...

I am like get a room guys we all don’t wanna enter early menopausal anxiety

Hmmm but my ovaries are bursting out here......have pity on me .....

And can someone please tell me why is his eyes so dilated?????
so much mushiness and look at kge hand placement itS so real I am getting goosebumps seeing this....

I am awestruck with  LMH expression in this pic his eyes are so piercing with longing as if he just wanna hold onto kge and never leave her for his whole life.....

***** I realised one thing in the whole tkem drama on-off 

KGE was 95% LMHs pill he never moved pass her......he showed all of us how loveable and on point he can be while expressing his feelings for the person he adores.....:Ohboy3:

Ecc-2TJUMAEIlHr?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 4
  • Love 14

I miss our babies LMH and KGE. I miss everyone here. But this dark soompi theme is giving me a headache. Ugh! Hoping they’re going to bring back the old white theme. Huhu

keep sailing you all! I’m just here, lurking, waiting, for good news to come!:wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

I am like get a room guys we all don’t wanna enter early menopausal anxiety

Hmmm but my ovaries are bursting out here......have pity on me .

And can someone please tell me why is his eyes so dilated?????

Here I am, going semi-blind, while you can see his pupil dilation. How much zoom-a-zooming did you do to get there? :phew::phew:

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

Gon's biking from day till nite (of July 2?) :kiss_wink:

This photo was from her work in 2012, and it was so lovely storyline. I'm sorry if this vid should be posted on her main thread but I don't know how to get there coz I'm still stuck in this parallel (shipping) world, pity me :flushed:

Song: We call it love

Have a nice weekend, chingus! 

:happyshakes:

• Like 7
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1