Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

1 hour ago, Richardsimmons said:

Ohhhh I’m full on hulk mode after seeing this. Yah! Your comment is downright disrespectful. Delete this. Lmh is not that kind of a person. Can’t believe I’m even talking about this. I thought everyone here already knows Who he is as a person. it’s ridiculous talking about this and I just wanna move past this quickly so I’mma say this once.The look he gave her In the 2015 BIFAN AWARD seemed to be one of admiration, I don’t think he knew her as a person rather he acknowledged her as another talented actor in his field. The only thing I can say about it is that he must have been a fan of her. I know someone has mentioned this in the thread before and I agree. That’s all there was to that bifan day. Now to this previous interview since he mentioned during the presscon interview and that other interview he did where he gave his first impression during his first time filming that he’s watched some of her works. It’s no wonder why he anticipated the day he’ll work with someone of her caliber esp when he’s a fan of her works. That’s why idg why you thought he was flirting. I don’t think or I’m not sure he knew her as a person at that time and news says he was in a relationship at that time So there couldn’t have been any flirting he’s not that kind of a person. I hope you’re not the kind that will post this on tweeter and stir up trouble. Someone mentioned few pages back. That we should promote our ship and not attack any other ship. We can talk and hype our ship without dragging external factors. In fact you could have mentioned bifan only cause it looked liked he may have known Kge the actor without dragging xyz.. please let’s try our best to avoid things that can lead to dispute.

Anddddddd hulk mode off.:Twerkdatbutt:

Yeah I got your point here loud and clear...Aiwa!!! Strongly agree!!! The BIFAN 2015 when eyed locked to each other was such admiration between them and we can all read it out load in some interviews like Karnryu Pia Japan, swoon, etc that he is a big fans of her works with the details explanation of her wide spectrum of acting skills from China town to Goblin so he knows her well. On the other hand she also said that she is a fans of Kim Tan so they are really admire each other.

In Karnryu Pia Mag he also stated that he has been observing her and wanted to work together. Then the good fate brought them to the place we are here shipping them so hard to the core of my soul hahaha.

He is the man of his words so I am happy to let my beautiful soul of our Queen to be with him and take their time to get to know each other well before deciding it publicly to the world. I want something beautiful happen as everlasting forever.  You know what they said that once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen. So their fate brought them then and it's a good fate like oppa said.:love:

• Like 8
  • Love 7

2 hours ago, Richardsimmons said:

Can’t believe I’m even talking reading about this.

This is my mood everytime someome brings up ridiculous topics :lol:

Thank you for your relatable rant, chingu. Take my points!

:sparklyeyes:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

Guys I just realised its WDH’s birthday in 3 days.

Wouldnt it be funny if KGE AND LMH both posted up dancing universe on his birthday the same way?

Hahahah! Trolls :twerk2:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 15

A good read and a moment to reflect..

• Like 10
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

Just when I thought ‘zooming’ had reached its edge, I found this. 

Spoiler

Omo! Omo! How to unsee? But I don’t wanna unsee it.  Hahahahaha

:evilelmo:

• Like 3
  • LOL 15
  • Awesome 2

Waiting for captain to drop more crumbs. Haven't seen him lately, i miss him leading us with his hidden clues, lol. Did he wait for WDH's birthday to post something? pali pali, captain! please enlighten us and save us from this endless darkness (read: dark theme), lol

:hwaiting:

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

@inbetween0and1 captain is very very silent these days.... too bad either way he will not give us a hint about any new project anytime soon... neither there is any confirmation on his relationship status... :D 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

14 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@krish indu thats a lovely picture out there.... they look cute...like really cute.... they are his Team perhaps..

Ya.. I think they are his stylist. Who are responsible for his handsome and regal look. Especially his hair. Its perfect. 

He even post their pic in ig. With the famous beach pic:hwaiting2:

• Like 7

5 hours ago, TDeas said:

Under consideration Cinggu don't be to sensitive .... I call this languages barrier since this just online media n I wrote as a joke, if u read back all my comment or Quote, I never said anything bad about him . Since I'm just new being his fans. I'm totally not minoz. But I read a lot about him, he is a well manner man. We won't argue for this, this is our ship . We all want sail peacefully.  Sorry if u get offend .  Just tell me with nice word instead of your madness, your last bunny emoticon Isn't proper with my culture ... But I'm fine . 

This is exactly the kind of posts that create fan wars between shippers when they are supposed to be fans of both when shipping a couple. non fans of LMH write stuff about him and hide behind the "it was a joke and only for fun" How is it a joke to assume someone was flirting when he was in a relationship?is that the kind of person you ship?

I have seen such type of negative posts many times on this thread,far too many times that I can count or remember,,hence you don't see me posting here frequently. Shipping is fun for many here and I agree it is fun but it is NOT fun when I come across posts disparaging LMH. and i can bet my bottom dollar that you have not had a single Minoz writing anything untoward or less than glowing about KGE here on this thread. It has always been those who profess to be non-LMH fans. 

I know the majority of posters on this thread are non-lmh fans though everyone claims they love both LMH and KGE equally, as a Minoz I have not seen or  experienced that love for LMH through the majority of posts I have read on here. saying it is one thing and writing derogatory stuff about him and his personality is another thing and no, you can't explain that as a joke when its called out. @Richardsimmons was right to react the way she did. And no it is unwise to react in anger saying they were rude to someone else's reaction to a post made to disparage their bias. Had  the table been turned and had I made a similar comment about her,would you accept if I laughed and said it was joke? 

So I would like to urge you @TDeas please edit that part of your post.It is important because each day new posters come and when they back read they see what has been written as acceptable in this thread and these kinds of posts are not what I would like see continue on a shipping thread where we love both LMH and KGE individually and together. Show it with what you write about them and not only one of them.

I have given up lurking on this thread simply because I feel hurt by majority of the things assumed and written about LMH but I made the mistake of lurking today and and realized not much has changed.That I still have to bother making this post saddens me.We are at page 897. I will be shipping this couple but not on this thread. 

• Like 14
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, Prerna said:

Nothing much to say just enjoy .......

You know what? He was initially taming her hair but after she randomly kissed him on his forehead, he teasingly ruffled her hair instead :wub:

• Like 11
  • LOL 4

46 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I can imagine what the crowds felt, lol :lol:

The legendary queen of corea scene

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCagj-tJq3_/?igshid=1e44pply7eip9

That’s us shippers :wub:

though the video itself was actually football game being edited with TKEM scene.

Quiet days...no crumbs?

Almost 4th week without TKEM.

My withdrawals syndrome is getting better. But still miss them a lot. Sigh...

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4

do watch it guys it revives wht our lover boy did for kge on her bday....

that was one of the biggest bread loaf for us so enjoy again in this scarcity.....

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2