Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

On 6/30/2020 at 2:00 PM, AquariusMY said:

Royal Court Ladies, I have 6 pages to catch up on. I just want to say I am listening to all the sound tracks while working and each track brings back scenes of TKEM. Miss the both of LMH and KGE together.

I read the old article of dispatch releasing dating pictures of LMH and x-factor in London. Wow, dating does need a lot of planning. I fail to remember that we are talking about a big hallyu star where dating is done in luxury. An expensive few days of dating, staying in luxury hotels and driving a Mercedes around. And to think that they still need to hide their faces even in London. 

How come I have a different impression of KGE? I cannot imagine them dating in the same style as with his xfactor. Wouldn't it be nice to have KGE in his life to bring some balance to his already unique lifestyle as a super popular star? 

It is inevitably difficult for celebrities to find someone compatible to settle down with. One big reason is if the other party genuinely in love with them or just for fame and money. Therefore, if LMH indeed has strong feelings for KGE, he needs to step up now. She seems like a very humble and genuine girl who will like him for who he is, not what he is. She is equally popular herself who doesn't need to ride on his fame. She will hopefully put some normalcy to his life. 

My heart. I hope they both see the goodness in each other. Please move on from their exes and let new ones in their lives. 

Well.. to read out your comment here..tbh I don't  know LMH and till now I don't really care for him except watching his drama not film then not even bother to his ex factors tho..I am now following him because his involvement in KGE then I need to check him out even talking to some diehard minoz to get to know him better.  What I can say is he is in his 30s now and back then he was in his 20s so this will be so different in his view of matured relationship. LMH and KGW will be having different level of relationship if I may say it due to their maturity perspectives in perceiving this relationship.

Regarding dating, I bet when you met the one and think it's the ULTIMATE. No one hides their dating.... KGE is a normal girl who lives simple things in life ( that's why we can all relate to her). She definitely will bring balance  to him. She is the Chungmuro star like seriously a Hollywood star playing in big screen instead of mini screen (tv screen) so when you check his interview with Karnryu magazine in Japan so you know how LMH has changed over the years into matured and more wiser tho...check my insta for the english translate in queen.kimmy2020:approves:

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

30 minutes ago, RosesAreRed said:

And truth be told, what we saw between LMH and KGE, is not only beautiful but real happiness—which in one way or another helped us survive this pandemic times.

One thing I really appreciate is that TKEM did deliver a beautiful message that 

instead of being worried we should live the present.:heart: be grateful for what we have for today, seize the love & do your best Just for today.

If we live  our everyday as the last day in our life, we would be more brave to express our love and appreciation, and we won’t waste our time on nonsense & bitterness.:hwaiting2:

And Minho & Goeun have given us so much happiness & made our spring in 2020 slightly more beautiful, isn’t it? :heart::star:

• Like 8
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, TDeas said:

And time to observed his interview w/ "KANRYU PIA"  Japan Magazine ...

He Mention His Queen as someone he observed for a long time to work with, (2015 - BiFan award)  .... Sorry ex .. your BF was Flirting that time ... Upssss :idk:

Ohhhh I’m full on hulk mode after seeing this. Yah! Your comment is downright disrespectful. Delete this. Lmh is not that kind of a person. Can’t believe I’m even talking about this. I thought everyone here already knows Who he is as a person. it’s ridiculous talking about this and I just wanna move past this quickly so I’mma say this once.The look he gave her In the 2015 BIFAN AWARD seemed to be one of admiration, I don’t think he knew her as a person rather he acknowledged her as another talented actor in his field. The only thing I can say about it is that he must have been a fan of her. I know someone has mentioned this in the thread before and I agree. That’s all there was to that bifan day. Now to this previous interview since he mentioned during the presscon interview and that other interview he did where he gave his first impression during his first time filming that he’s watched some of her works. It’s no wonder why he anticipated the day he’ll work with someone of her caliber esp when he’s a fan of her works. That’s why idg why you thought he was flirting. I don’t think or I’m not sure he knew her as a person at that time and news says he was in a relationship at that time So there couldn’t have been any flirting he’s not that kind of a person. I hope you’re not the kind that will post this on tweeter and stir up trouble. Someone mentioned few pages back. That we should promote our ship and not attack any other ship. We can talk and hype our ship without dragging external factors. In fact you could have mentioned bifan only cause it looked liked he may have known Kge the actor without dragging xyz.. please let’s try our best to avoid things that can lead to dispute.

Anddddddd hulk mode off.:Twerkdatbutt:

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 8

14 minutes ago, Richardsimmons said:

Ohhhh I’m full on hulk mode after seeing this. Yah! Your comment is downright disrespectful. Delete this. Lmh is not that kind of a person. Can’t believe I’m even talking about this. I thought everyone here already knows Who he is as a person. it’s ridiculous talking about this and I just wanna move past this quickly so I’mma say this once.The look he gave her In the 2015 BIFAN AWARD seemed to be one of admiration, I don’t think he knew her as a person rather he acknowledged her as another talented actor in his field. The only thing I can say about it is that he must have been a fan of her. I know someone has mentioned this in the thread before and I agree. That’s all there was to that bifan day. Now to this previous interview since he mentioned during the presscon interview and that other interview he did where he gave his first impression during his first time filming that he’s watched some of her works. It’s no wonder why he anticipated the day he’ll work with someone of her caliber esp when he’s a fan of her works. That’s why idg why you thought he was flirting. I don’t think or I’m not sure he knew her as a person at that time and news says he was in a relationship at that time So there couldn’t have been any flirting he’s not that kind of a person. I hope you’re not the kind that will post this on tweeter and stir up trouble. Someone mentioned few pages back. That we should promote our ship and not attack any other ship. We can talk and hype our ship without dragging external factors. In fact you could have mentioned bifan only cause it looked liked he may have known Kge the actor without dragging xyz.. please let’s try our best to avoid things that can lead to dispute.

I totally agree with you. He's such a sweetheart and warm. checking out other girl while he;s in a relationship is something he'll never do. i strongly believe that. And we dont have to be a miboz for 10 years to realize this side of him. I truly like him as a person. and btw my love for him has annoyed my husband so much that when i asked him to buy a black mask, he was "why? because your lee min ho wore black mask?" ROFL

On the wrapped gift in Ggone;s IG, i also had the same opinion when i first saw that. It's just a food prepared by her family for her, since she's living alone. thats what moms usually do for their children right... 

• Like 12
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Missing Soul said:

Just wanted to share this with you @Miadee i think i have found the filming location you were looking for :) I guess the photo was taken in front of JTE's house. 

Ohhh yes it is!!! Just that the actual view in the map looks kinda different fr what lmh posted w the beautiful tree and of course his visual made the backdrop looks way better than it is hahahhaha

:Megathanks:

giphy.gifLMH looking towards JTE house but thinking about KGE and the calmness in his expression here imagining their future together, but also deep inside he was feeling anxious waiting for the day when she'd say yes..

♡ sane shippers can dream too ♡

• Like 8
  • Love 11

2 minutes ago, Richardsimmons said:

Ohhhh I’m full on hulk mode after seeing this. Yah! Your comment is downright disrespectful. Delete this. Lmh is not that kind of a person. Can’t believe I’m even talking about this. I thought everyone here already knows Who he is as a person. it’s ridiculous talking about this and I just wanna move past this quickly so I’mma say this once.The look he gave her In the 2015 BIFAN AWARD seemed to be one of admiration, I don’t think he knew her as a person rather he acknowledged her as another talented actor in his field. The only thing I can say about it is that he must have been a fan of her. I know someone has mentioned this in the thread before and I agree. That’s all there was to that bifan day. Now to this previous interview since he mentioned during the presscon interview and that other interview he did where he gave his first impression during his first time filming that he’s watched some of her works. It’s no wonder why he anticipated the day he’ll work with someone of her caliber esp when he’s a fan of her works. That’s why idg why you thought he was flirting. I don’t think or I’m not sure he knew her as a person at that time So there couldn’t have been any flirting and he’s just not that kind of man. I hope you’re not the kind that will post this on tweeter and stir up trouble. Someone mentioned few pages back. That we should promote our ship and not attack any other ship. We can talk and hype our ship without dragging external factors. In fact you could have mentioned bifan only cause it looked liked he may have known Kge the actor without dragging xyz.. please let’s try our best to avoid things that can lead to dispute.

Under consideration Cinggu don't be to sensitive .... I call this languages barrier since this just online media n I wrote as a joke, if u read back all my comment or Quote, I never said anything bad about him . Since I'm just new being his fans. I'm totally not minoz. But I read a lot about him, he is a well manner man. We won't argue for this, this is our ship . We all want sail peacefully.  Sorry if u get offend .  Just tell me with nice word instead of your madness, your last bunny emoticon Isn't proper with my culture ... But I'm fine . 

• Like 9
  • Unamused 2

35 minutes ago, violet1326 said:

The sunset scene really is the gift that keeps on giving!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCaY59iJGum/?igshid=t48deh75yal

:criesariver:  :luvarrow: :rip:

Me cry buckets of happy tears 

giphy.gif

You know i have something for their sunset pic and their sunset scene... it screams romance and LMH and KGE deeply in love 

tenor.gif

• Like 6
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 1

11 minutes ago, yellowduck said:

IMG-20200709-143600.jpg

This makes me feel like I was hiding in the bushes bc I ran into them while they are on a date. 

@acc2roxie if this is in fact a publicity stunt, though I don’t think they are the type to do so, I will have to shave my head and eyebrows as I promised to my friend :wacko: the heartbreak I will feel will probably be worse than any heartbreaks that I’ve experienced 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 17

5 minutes ago, HR. said:

This makes me feel like I was hiding in the bushes bc I ran into them while they are on a date. 

@acc2roxie if this is in fact a publicity stunt, though I don’t think they are the type to do so, I will have to shave my head and eyebrows as I promised to my friend :wacko: the heartbreak I will feel will probably be worse than any heartbreaks that I’ve experienced 

I actually debated about it in my head but I thought about it and the repercussions of people finding out that it was a publicity stunt (look up Tom Hiddleston and Taylor Swift) is WAY WORSE and can actually do more harm to their careers in the long term. 

So no, I would think not. They’ve lasted this long in the entertainment industry and for them to even consider a publicity stunt given their reputation, and talent would be out of the question. 

• Like 10
  • Awesome 8

1 hour ago, TDeas said:

I'm Flying .. found n knowing all the facts  about them.

back time , I read from media sources,  why He broke up w/ his last X was about marriage issued. He want to purpose her but she refused it for career issue. Than see that's MR. Giddy. Cool .

Im eagerly waiting for an official announcement. Cinca .. cincaaa waiting 

:sparklyeyes:

Anyway Im also  a kind of serious person w/ my relationship (I'm typically to the point person) & I'm meried. but if I can suggest them . Take a time for it.. relax and enjoy  moment. 1 or 2 years not more is much better to knowing each other deep.  Or maybe they already in a half years now, then  I wish next year is a due year .... :transforms: ..... Amien.

AMEEEN TO THAT...LOUD AND SCREAMING SIS...I couldn't agree more to your words. We want them to be together like forever happily not only such short-period lovey dovey thingy ... If that's the case that I won't budge and respect him tho..will do the best I can to protect her feeling. But he is such honest one so I am touched by his eagerness and sincerity to her even in front of media...I am doing it for them and let's pray for their happiness dear shippers.:hypehype:

• Like 8
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, Stunning Sunset said:

Totally agree. Proud MinEun Shippers we all are. We have sense & sensibility. Our observations and conclusions emanate from analysis and backed up by evid nice based materials, references.

That's evidence based not evi nice. Sowee.

• Like 3
  • Rickroll'D 1

16 minutes ago, Sparkly Freeze said:

AMEEEN TO THAT...LOUD AND SCREAMING SIS...I couldn't agree more to your words. We want them to be together like forever happily not only such short-period lovey dovey thingy ... If that's the case that I won't budge and respect him tho..will do the best I can to protect her feeling. But he is such honest one so I am touched by his eagerness and sincerity to her even in front of media...I am doing it for them and let's pray for their happiness dear shippers.:hypehype:

Yes ... Agree he "touched"  our heart . 

I think. Mostly of Us Shipper ... :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

It’s confirmed guyss.... LMH took photo across JTE house...

the king of spoiler and the queen of throwbacks are back 

:hooray2:

q2ysE2s.jpgKUnSoDy.jpgTR7ajff.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 12
  • Rickroll'D 6