[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 minutes ago, Richardsimmons said:

Ohhhh I’m full on hulk mode after seeing this. Yah! Your comment is downright disrespectful. Delete this. Lmh is not that kind of a person. Can’t believe I’m even talking about this. I thought everyone here already knows Who he is as a person. it’s ridiculous talking about this and I just wanna move past this quickly so I’mma say this once.The look he gave her In the 2015 BIFAN AWARD seemed to be one of admiration, I don’t think he knew her as a person rather he acknowledged her as another talented actor in his field. The only thing I can say about it is that he must have been a fan of her. I know someone has mentioned this in the thread before and I agree. That’s all there was to that bifan day. Now to this previous interview since he mentioned during the presscon interview and that other interview he did where he gave his first impression during his first time filming that he’s watched some of her works. It’s no wonder why he anticipated the day he’ll work with someone of her caliber esp when he’s a fan of her works. That’s why idg why you thought he was flirting. I don’t think or I’m not sure he knew her as a person at that time So there couldn’t have been any flirting and he’s just not that kind of man. I hope you’re not the kind that will post this on tweeter and stir up trouble. Someone mentioned few pages back. That we should promote our ship and not attack any other ship. We can talk and hype our ship without dragging external factors. In fact you could have mentioned bifan only cause it looked liked he may have known Kge the actor without dragging xyz.. please let’s try our best to avoid things that can lead to dispute.

Anddddddd hulk mode off.:Twerkdatbutt:

Under consideration Cinggu don't be to sensitive .... I call this languages barrier since this just online media n I wrote as a joke, if u read back all my comment or Quote, I never said anything bad about him . Since I'm just new being his fans. I'm totally not minoz. But I read a lot about him, he is a well manner man. We won't argue for this, this is our ship . We all want sail peacefully.  Sorry if u get offend .  Just tell me with nice word instead of your madness, your last bunny emoticon Isn't proper with my culture ... But I'm fine . 

• Like 9
  • Unamused 2

35 minutes ago, violet1326 said:

The sunset scene really is the gift that keeps on giving!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCaY59iJGum/?igshid=t48deh75yal

:criesariver:  :luvarrow: :rip:

Me cry buckets of happy tears 

giphy.gif

You know i have something for their sunset pic and their sunset scene... it screams romance and LMH and KGE deeply in love 

tenor.gif

• Like 6
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 1

11 minutes ago, yellowduck said:

IMG-20200709-143600.jpg

This makes me feel like I was hiding in the bushes bc I ran into them while they are on a date. 

@acc2roxie if this is in fact a publicity stunt, though I don’t think they are the type to do so, I will have to shave my head and eyebrows as I promised to my friend :wacko: the heartbreak I will feel will probably be worse than any heartbreaks that I’ve experienced 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 17

5 minutes ago, HR. said:

This makes me feel like I was hiding in the bushes bc I ran into them while they are on a date. 

@acc2roxie if this is in fact a publicity stunt, though I don’t think they are the type to do so, I will have to shave my head and eyebrows as I promised to my friend :wacko: the heartbreak I will feel will probably be worse than any heartbreaks that I’ve experienced 

I actually debated about it in my head but I thought about it and the repercussions of people finding out that it was a publicity stunt (look up Tom Hiddleston and Taylor Swift) is WAY WORSE and can actually do more harm to their careers in the long term. 

So no, I would think not. They’ve lasted this long in the entertainment industry and for them to even consider a publicity stunt given their reputation, and talent would be out of the question. 

• Like 10
  • Awesome 8

1 hour ago, TDeas said:

I'm Flying .. found n knowing all the facts  about them.

back time , I read from media sources,  why He broke up w/ his last X was about marriage issued. He want to purpose her but she refused it for career issue. Than see that's MR. Giddy. Cool .

Im eagerly waiting for an official announcement. Cinca .. cincaaa waiting 

:sparklyeyes:

Anyway Im also  a kind of serious person w/ my relationship (I'm typically to the point person) & I'm meried. but if I can suggest them . Take a time for it.. relax and enjoy  moment. 1 or 2 years not more is much better to knowing each other deep.  Or maybe they already in a half years now, then  I wish next year is a due year .... :transforms: ..... Amien.

AMEEEN TO THAT...LOUD AND SCREAMING SIS...I couldn't agree more to your words. We want them to be together like forever happily not only such short-period lovey dovey thingy ... If that's the case that I won't budge and respect him tho..will do the best I can to protect her feeling. But he is such honest one so I am touched by his eagerness and sincerity to her even in front of media...I am doing it for them and let's pray for their happiness dear shippers.:hypehype:

• Like 8
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, Stunning Sunset said:

Totally agree. Proud MinEun Shippers we all are. We have sense & sensibility. Our observations and conclusions emanate from analysis and backed up by evid nice based materials, references.

That's evidence based not evi nice. Sowee.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Sparkly Freeze said:

AMEEEN TO THAT...LOUD AND SCREAMING SIS...I couldn't agree more to your words. We want them to be together like forever happily not only such short-period lovey dovey thingy ... If that's the case that I won't budge and respect him tho..will do the best I can to protect her feeling. But he is such honest one so I am touched by his eagerness and sincerity to her even in front of media...I am doing it for them and let's pray for their happiness dear shippers.:hypehype:

Yes ... Agree he "touched"  our heart . 

I think. Mostly of Us Shipper ... :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Richardsimmons said:

Ohhhh I’m full on hulk mode after seeing this. Yah! Your comment is downright disrespectful. Delete this. Lmh is not that kind of a person. Can’t believe I’m even talking about this. I thought everyone here already knows Who he is as a person. it’s ridiculous talking about this and I just wanna move past this quickly so I’mma say this once.The look he gave her In the 2015 BIFAN AWARD seemed to be one of admiration, I don’t think he knew her as a person rather he acknowledged her as another talented actor in his field. The only thing I can say about it is that he must have been a fan of her. I know someone has mentioned this in the thread before and I agree. That’s all there was to that bifan day. Now to this previous interview since he mentioned during the presscon interview and that other interview he did where he gave his first impression during his first time filming that he’s watched some of her works. It’s no wonder why he anticipated the day he’ll work with someone of her caliber esp when he’s a fan of her works. That’s why idg why you thought he was flirting. I don’t think or I’m not sure he knew her as a person at that time and news says he was in a relationship at that time So there couldn’t have been any flirting he’s not that kind of a person. I hope you’re not the kind that will post this on tweeter and stir up trouble. Someone mentioned few pages back. That we should promote our ship and not attack any other ship. We can talk and hype our ship without dragging external factors. In fact you could have mentioned bifan only cause it looked liked he may have known Kge the actor without dragging xyz.. please let’s try our best to avoid things that can lead to dispute.

Anddddddd hulk mode off.:Twerkdatbutt:

Yeah I got your point here loud and clear...Aiwa!!! Strongly agree!!! The BIFAN 2015 when eyed locked to each other was such admiration between them and we can all read it out load in some interviews like Karnryu Pia Japan, swoon, etc that he is a big fans of her works with the details explanation of her wide spectrum of acting skills from China town to Goblin so he knows her well. On the other hand she also said that she is a fans of Kim Tan so they are really admire each other.

In Karnryu Pia Mag he also stated that he has been observing her and wanted to work together. Then the good fate brought them to the place we are here shipping them so hard to the core of my soul hahaha.

He is the man of his words so I am happy to let my beautiful soul of our Queen to be with him and take their time to get to know each other well before deciding it publicly to the world. I want something beautiful happen as everlasting forever.  You know what they said that once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen. So their fate brought them then and it's a good fate like oppa said.:love:

• Like 8
  • Love 7