Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What happened to the evolution mode? 

Is it taken back? My feed suddenly become  dark mode:saitama:

SUZANA CURSED THIS SHIP

:evilelmo:

• LOL 21

Hi chingus, 

Logged in w/ the new dark skin made my eyes too fatigued. Somehow, still wanna share this thread which I'm not sure if someone else posted b4. Happy tears w/ her along the award since now I know what her words are :heart:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 18
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, vj_sh3441 said:

Also I see different vibes in his pre and post TKEM posts. He used to post a lot travel or work related pictures. Recent posts seemed to be reflecting his moods and relationships with other people.

I think that's also because he can't travel now really because of the pandemic. Lol. 

But agree with the different vibe. He's happier. More smiles than serious looking photos. 

:approves:

• Like 6
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

I’m sorry if it’s OOT but, I really dislike this soompi new theme. It makes browsing slower than the previous time. Even in my Faster internet, it is still open slower. Can soompi change it back? 

• Like 8

59 minutes ago, krish indu said:

What happened to the evolution mode? 

Is it taken back? My feed suddenly become  dark mode:saitama:

SUZANA CURSED THIS SHIP

:evilelmo:

@krish indu i think evolution mode means the theme will automatically adjust its color with the time of the day (blue in the morning/afternoon orange at dawn/sunset and black/dark color at night), so if it's already evening/night where you are rite now, the theme automatically turns darker, cmiww. They explain it in update #8.

Anw ladies, actually how many of us knew Suzana?

i really have no idea she was that famous! lol :lol:

• LOL 11

8 hours ago, Ima Imo said:

Woops I just knew it! Sometimes Dispatch was indeed annoying I rmb they attacked the agency who denied their report with more pics like a kid throwing tantrum. So, that's why there is no new year dating announcement now! Thank you for the info~ Now celebrity can date in peace then B)

Owww ... This was extremed ... I just know it, no wonder they kinda try to backing and silent for spreading a rumour And recently changed their logo colour into light blue BG . A little bit soft . One I know if BHent did Harsh Warning to bad commenters and spread malicious and false slander , and unbiased information about their artist"

It's Good ... I feel if our Queen will be saved so far.   I don't know about MYMent, it's look like Our Captain already took over the media controls of their rumour both ... :coolshades:

• Like 8
  • Awesome 4

20 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

@krish indu i think evolution mode means the theme will automatically adjust its color with the time of the day (blue in the morning/afternoon orange at dawn/sunset and black/dark color at night), so if it's already evening/night where you are rite now, the theme automatically turns darker, cmiww. They explain it in update #8.

Anw ladies, actually how many of us knew Suzana?

i really have no idea she was that famous! lol :lol:

But soompi left a msg-evolution mode is taken down. I can't find the theme option. 

I really don't know who is SUZANA . Got known from u guys. 

We have also so many ghosts in Indian shows. But it only make u laugh. :hwaiting2:

• LOL 14

41 minutes ago, krish indu said:

But soompi left a msg-evolution mode is taken down. I can't find the theme option. 

I really don't know who is SUZANA . Got known from u guys. 

We have also so many ghosts in Indian shows. But it only make u laugh.

I see, but it said taken offline for unscheduled maintenance so it will be restored, i suppose?

On the 2nd thought, i guess restoring more eye-friendly theme is most preferred, lol :D

Well, so far the only ghost that can make me laugh is casper :lol: i'm not sure your local ghost will make me laugh (i think they will still be scary :tears:), i have very low tolerance of ghost in any shape, esp asian ghosts, they will make a good movie but not good for my heart

:sweating:

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

Good morning ladies!!

Just throwing this out there for discussion, it might have been discuss before though, I don't remember...sorry.

Observations:

KGE and LMH's legs were crossed to point toward each other (love this clue)

At 2:15-2:31 when JCE playfully hits LMH I think KGE felt left out. At Weibo, a comment was said that LMH pushed JCE's arm away.

What do you think? Am I over thinking today?

It seriously varies..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ks8bd33qMJM

• Like 1
  • Shocked 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

I saw a picture of WDH sharing earphones with LMH (I think from the photo essay) somewhere in IG. 

Hehhh. 

That's all I can contribute today.  I think the BG is slightly better, but it still gives me a headache.

:GN1:

• LOL 13
  • Rickroll'D 1

I think I'm really going to have serious eye strain. Don't want to leave this wonderland but health is more important. So bye for now. 

:byebye2:

Will be back once soompi brings back the white background. Until then, happy shipping! 

:heart2beat:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 7
  • Rickroll'D 1

1 hour ago, extrodinairey said:

I think the BG is slightly better, but it still gives me a headache.

Don't go ma fren..I'll light up the torch for ya..

it's kinda dark in here :ph34r:

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

• LOL 17

Presenting you the finest of our captain, lol :D hopefully his sparkling gorgeousness helps to supply much-needed light here

• Like 4
  • Love 9

So you take down evolution theme as well ???? very-angry.gif So many users shunned away... very-angry.gif

You should have done these upgrades when I was away so I wouldn't have backread 100+ pages like a lunatic..now refreshing to see just darkness everywherevery-angry.gif

Stop with the experiments...Give us back the light version..like NOW

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e476efcc7a24292ad4560

• LOL 10
  • Rickroll'D 3

7 hours ago, SweetButters said:

All I got to say is that I raise the best kind of veggies....nice, thick, juicy, and lon

I absolutely have no doubt about that!

• LOL 6