[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

30 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

So you take down evolution theme as well ???? very-angry.gif So many users shunned away... very-angry.gif

You should have done these upgrades when I was away so I wouldn't have backread 100+ pages like a lunatic..now refreshing to see just darkness everywherevery-angry.gif

Stop with the experiments...Give us back the light version..like NOW

Dear .... Here the white BG ... Not all .. only light on their both lips ... LOL .. peace .

Cheers .. the admin said they need a time about Couples of week to bring back the old version .... :crazymad:

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, G0g0Ming0 said:

At 2:15-2:31 when JCE playfully hits LMH I think KGE felt left out. At Weibo, a comment was said that LMH pushed JCE's arm away.

What do you think? Am I over thinking today?

It seriously varies..

Yes you are overthinking this one. MH side-swept JEC's arm because they were both laughing over their choices. It was an agreeable gesture.

• LOL 14

wht the effing is this?????

did he really do these talks or it’s again some dirty stuff from these tweeterians.......

did he really wanted to do intense scenes?????

i wanna known which fan meet is this???

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Awesome 2

Hoping for an actual photoshoot together in the near future :rolleyes:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCYZIv7JG7w/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link 

https://twitter.com/starrymineun/status/1280843822348419073?s=20

This was so funny to me, I wonder how LMH reacted seeing this photoshoot

https://twitter.com/itssoggone/status/1280842409358749697?s=20

Tweet translation: Gon your boyfriend will reprimand you, wear something longer to cover your legs 

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3

21 hours ago, jy_cohh said:

Eagle Eye Miadee - I feel like you and I continue to have very similar thoughts. I also did not understand the hype around this scene and could not detect jealousy. He looked away because a staff member behind him said something and she pointed at something for him to look at it. 

But, I also agree. What does he mean by 3rd option? LOL.

My friend if you all wondered of LMH comment about the 3rd option, count me in. Is he expecting a tight hug of KGE&WDH scene?:P.. Let me add one more scene during their JENGA Games about "Jamanchu" thing but later on KGE said "Bokachu"... I was also wondering what makes LMH thinks it as "Swearing". KGE swearing for what or to whom? Why is LMH expecting KGE to swear after helping her with the "Jamanchu" thing..:dorakiss:

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

About the scenes that where taken out, it's prolly because it doesn't fit the storyline that's why it was edited out. Hopefully, if and when they release a DVD, all the deleted scenes and extended cuts will be there. 

Cheer up now @carriekllo

:hooray2:

• Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

34 minutes ago, Prerna said:

wht the effing is this?????

did he really do these talks or it’s again some dirty stuff from these tweeterians.......

did he really wanted to do intense scenes?????

i wanna known which fan meet is this???

I saw this fan meet interview before i dont think that is the exact words he said...

Check it out yourself..it could be from this part of the interview

Are they exaggerating it? Or fake subs?

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Thanks 2

Calling for the kind help of the court ladies here. I recently came across a fan fiction in Twitter that tells the story of CEO Lee Min Ho and the fashion icon Kim Go Eun. But I couldn't trace back to this fanfic and desperately wants to continue reading it. If you know what I am referring to, grateful if you can share the link here with me. Thanks.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Calling for the kind help of the court ladies here. I recently came across a fan fiction in Twitter that tells the story of CEO Lee Min Ho and the fashion icon Kim Go Eun. But I couldn't trace back to this fanfic and desperately wants to continue reading it. If you know what I am referring to, grateful if you can share the link here with me. Thanks.

It's here:

https://mobile.twitter.com/iconicloops

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, G0g0Ming0 said:

Good morning ladies!!

Just throwing this out there for discussion, it might have been discuss before though, I don't remember...sorry.

Observations:

KGE and LMH's legs were crossed to point toward each other (love this clue)

At 2:15-2:31 when JCE playfully hits LMH I think KGE felt left out. At Weibo, a comment was said that LMH pushed JCE's arm away.

What do you think? Am I over thinking today?

It seriously varies..

I replayed the mentioned timeline for atleast 3-4 times, I dont think LMH pushed JCE´s arm. He was just too excited and playful :lol: and about our queen she couldnt process whats happening around for 2-3 secs:P

I really request soompi admin to completely change this theme, I already had lasik surgery and dont wanna redo:facepalm:

• LOL 16

54 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

I don't think it's fake sub; maybe the translation was not accurate and taken out of context.  

Since this interview was related to the LOTBS, let me attempt to put this into context (based on my best recollection of the drama). In the last episode, the mermaid turned human (the FL) told a lady she met that "there are 3 stages in a relationship: romantic, hot, and dirty." So perhaps, the "dirty" kiss that he was referring to here was sort of that part of the last stage. It could have been part of the storyline but was never put on screen for various reasons, or perhaps not even filmed to begin with - the FL was very much married with young kids. If you recall, the last episode showed that the two got married, lived together and the mermaid/human got pregnant. So I'm thinking it more along those lines. Maybe this is not too logical but that's my two cents, anyway. :)

Cant say translation is not accurate, it is totally not the same.

We are talking about the translated text put out by the tweeterians that suggested lmh said these words fr the fan meet interview.

If you check the video, he didnt say anything like that (you dont need to put in a context as the video was already translated to eng sub)...

I didnt say he didnt use the word dirty or whether there was such a scenario in lotbs..but overall the conversation is totally different from what the tweet is portraying. 

That's all im saying since @Prerna almost lost it.

:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

17 hours ago, levine1244 said:

About this first kiss, I remember KGE suddenly got nervous and ask LMH to wait a bit when he about to kiss her. Girl...she has kissed many top actors and here she got nervous because she's about to be kissed by LMH :bashful:

Perhaps the sexual tension felt by both due to mutual attraction/admiration. Spoken and body language had subtext.  More difficult bec if the crew amidst them

1 hour ago, SweetButters said:

@AgentQuake haha my magic marker has gone into retirement haha

Now I just do small photoshop creations instead hahah such as LMH and KGE's favorite "handsome" bodyguard:

CrGrRLd.jpg

I think if I were to do for real photoshop projects on LMH....it might get too hot to handle in here  :happyshakes:

Pls do. We can. We have all the measures just in case. The gadgets, devises, psychiatrist, ER prep. Everything's ready and all you have to do is get ready and do, now.

• LOL 13

41 minutes ago, RosesAreRed said:

Not MinEun related but just want to share. This makes me sad-Imagine your talent being upstage by your waistline?

SYJ is gorgeous but can we focus on how good her character is? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCZKAZgKqtn/?igshid=gxtr1no33fxt

And throwing it here because I can’t be the only one crying

Wow thanks for introducing corea stories! Hwow. That comment made soooo much sense about her. A message To all the haters of KGE... Where is it coming from? 

I wish they could see her as an inspiration to our  society today. Even if she could have come up in advance about her possible acceptance speech that time, its so inspiring to send a message like that to others And from a first time actor. Watch it! 

Amazing. This is a special person that we need to listen among the crowds. 

i know we cant impose belief to others. But i hope they dont invalidate what is already achieved. I am not pushing about getting her recognized by them.   she is actually already valued to those people who matters hence the special projects she gets and gets considered. What i want the haters see is actually her genuine happiness inside when she works and the happiness she portrays outside for the watchers. How many co actors had made that point that she is a happy person? 

She send that vibe...Be happy. Smile. Smile o. Small things. Sing if you want. And there will always be tomorrow and it would be a better day. we actually need these kind of stories about human achievements in this today’s crazy times.    

And Btw... LMH was not immune to her charm. Hahahah! :bashful: 
i am still a shipper in the end pips! Get married na! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 1

9 hours ago, HappyVibes said:

So you take down evolution theme as well ???? very-angry.gif So many users shunned away... very-angry.gif

You should have done these upgrades when I was away so I wouldn't have backread 100+ pages like a lunatic..now refreshing to see just darkness everywherevery-angry.gif

Stop with the experiments...Give us back the light version..like NOW

A panda??? C'monn. We need the hulk.  They are not scared of the panda.

Truth be told, Soompi made weaning easier. But I don't wanna! Darn it.  I want to be addicted.

• LOL 12