Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

1 hour ago, levine1244 said:

About this first kiss, I remember KGE suddenly got nervous and ask LMH to wait a bit when he about to kiss her. Girl...she has kissed many top actors and here she got nervous because she's about to be kissed by LMH :bashful:

1 hour ago, levine1244 said:

About this first kiss, I remember KGE suddenly got nervous and ask LMH to wait a bit when he about to kiss her. Girl...she has kissed many top actors and here she got nervous because she's about to be kissed by LMH :bashful:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, vpp pv said:

I believe this is the one. My Reasoning here we go

JHI also done Mind Bridge Korea photoshoot right?

Our Girl also done the same.

Remember the shippers of both of them and we jokingly said this can be alternate ship etc etc.

They might have had couple photo shoot also.

Our Captain might felt Territorial or thought of removing any competition and slyly might have sent that flowers. He will be warned and She will be happy after seeing those flowers.

What do you think

Darling you belong to the bottom most level of DELULU land......

anyways @MinGoLove I am ok with asking her about the flowers but the last conversation that I had with her was a mixed bag of her thoughts so I can confirm these flowers are not from LMH to kge 

it’s for his own shoot which I dunno again why he has to make and give to someone....:

it must be a gratitude of thanks for the brand or whtever the logic goes...

***** I am getting headache with this effing theme ya.....my eyesssss

god save us from this slavery....:

• Like 6
  • LOL 11
  • Awesome 1

13 hours ago, Prerna said:

So gals I was also thinking wht can be the 3rd option minho boy.......

you were So jealous That you were not able to realise wht you were saying.....

Third option is NO hug at all.

LOL!!!

:approves:

• LOL 18

2 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

HAHAHAHHAHHA.. 

i was entertaining myself with this thought as well.. I remember JayZ always sends flowers to Beyonce when she's busy reshearing or shooting new video..

but i am feeling a lil be too delulu so i shut my mouth.. No matter how i like the possibility, but i dont think he will do it.. imagine all people inviolved in the shooting will know.. 

2 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

HAHAHAHHAHHA.. 

i was entertaining myself with this thought as well.. I remember JayZ always sends flowers to Beyonce when she's busy reshearing or shooting new video..

but i am feeling a lil be too delulu so i shut my mouth.. No matter how i like the possibility, but i dont think he will do it.. imagine all people inviolved in the shooting will know.. 

He might have still go ahead. She will receive the flowers but only few will know the sender. If her people removed the card and saved it.  I had seen it. My office receptionist recd flowers from her BF she removed the card first  and kept them at her table. Everyone though office ordered to make that area lively.  JHI might have guessed it or confirmed it by asking.  Ha my delulu mind. I can write a fanfic

3 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Darling you belong to the bottom most level of DELULU land......

anyways @MinGoLove I am ok with asking her about the flowers but the last conversation that I had with her was a mixed bag of her thoughts so I can confirm these flowers are not from LMH to kge 

it’s for his own shoot which I dunno again why he has to make and give to someone....:

it must be a gratitude of thanks for the brand or whtever the logic goes...

***** I am getting headache with this effing theme ya.....my eyesssss

god save us from this slavery....:

And you believe that they might have told her truth if they are for KGE. Haaaaaaaaaaaaa

I want to believe they are for her. Let me remain in that delusion. We are already starving for crumbs.  i swear never ever i ship anyone here after

• LOL 17
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, Indianfan said:

It's just his normal message to fans but my mind stuck in the line when he said TKEM shooting period was a meaningful time... Can't overlook his giddiness even when he said I love you to Minoz... :wub:

Same here. When I saw that video, I was like, "Why, sir, was it meaningful? Please elaborate." :joy:

• LOL 15
  • Rickroll'D 1

19 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

She has a farm

Her farm has many types of vegetables

Those vegetables comes in many color, shapes and sizes

That's all I can tell you for now, child.  The rest will only be revealed when you are 40 years old.

Pwahahahahahahahahahahaha.  @SweetButters has no idea she is now a farmer!

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

7 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

Has this been posted?

EcYYM1UU4AEKzYj?format=jpg&name=900x900

His and her eyes. The GLOW

• Like 4
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, yellowduck said:

Chingu, just find this song that Seol Hee character sings in Hero musical theatre 

Imagine Ggone singing these beautiful songs in Hero movie. OMG!! 

Wish they will release Trailer part 2. Can't wait!

She has a beautiful voice but not yet recorded ... She sang many songs,

Check this out Cinggu... 

And no Wonder  The likes sign  on HJI IG yesterday was a sort of notice that today they will publish a Mind Bridge Photos.

Don't be Mad "Pyeha" this is only Promotion. !  They did successed gain our attention. 

CALM DOWN Minhossi :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 14

9 hours ago, LiveThePresent said:

Yep. She’s like his natural 100% organic caffeine to boost his energy & ignite the fire in his heart, so no way to feel sleepy when she’s around. LOL :lol::piggydance:

They can not take their eyes to each other hahaha they are sort of the happy pills for each...I  just have goosebumps all over and have this warm feeling...the feeling that you always get when something beautiful has happened or about to happen...:popcornjackson:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 2

46 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

Pwahahahahahahahahahahaha.  @SweetButters has no idea she is now a farmer!

Hahahahaha I gave @SweetButters her name “The Gardener” :joy:

20 minutes ago, Ima Imo said:

I have read the comments until page 15-ish and with my limited Korean  I found some comments are quite shocked seeing the good responses from knetz about this suspicion of LMH & KGE in BTS (with 800++ likes! and 200K++ views!). Usually, from what I got from the comments, when this kind of shipping mentioned, ppl will leave hate comments and the fans will ask the OP to take it down bc reality vs drama is different and they don't want to hurt the actors/actresses. But here, for our couple the general reaction is like 'they match well'.  :hwaiting2: 

Tbh I am also quite surprised with this support from knetz. This comment 근데 보통 이렇게 드라마 찍은 배우들 사귀는것 같다고 글 올라오면 반대 박히고 댓글에 망상질 그만하라고 드라마는 드라마라고 혼내는 댓글 많았는데 여기는 자기도 그렇게 생각한다는 댓글이 더 많아ㅋㅋㅋ 역시 사람들 보는 눈은 똑같은가봐 the last line is sumthin like (CMIIW) 'seeing that more people have the same thought,, what ppl see are  indeed the same!' you know, even BLIND MAN CAN SEE! :wub:

That’s awesome that knetz are finally noticing and most of the comments are positive.

However, now that more of the domestic fans are picking up on the sparks, I’m kind of worried the media or Asian paparazzi will start to really hound them. When it was just international fans, we were looking at them with binoculars. With the Asian based fans, they are going to follow them with magnify glasses and microscopes! 

I personally believe they are already dating too, so I hope since the majority of domestic fans sound supportive, they won’t feel as much pressure in their relationship and it can grow smoothly. I guess one positive is that the Korean paparazzi seem less invasive than Hollywood paparazzi  and also seem more respectful in some ways?

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

It doesn't really hurt my eyes when you change this Dark mode theme to the evolution theme.

If you want to change the theme, just scroll down to the bottom page, you will find "theme" and then you can click on it and switch to Evolution Mode. :sparklyeyes:  for my side, its friendlier to my not so ahjuma eyes.

So I can enjoy their precious smile longer

EcYYM1UU4AEKzYj?format=jpg%26name=900x90

• Like 5
  • Love 13
  • Thanks 1

Omo omo where you get that @yellowduck :heart1:

7 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

We're not sure when they first met but during an interview, LMH mentioned the first chicken restaurant scene. That was their first filming scene and filming for TKEM started October 23 so vaguely late October should be when they first met.

Im sure they met prior to filming first scene, like a get to know session and some discussion even if ggone was not able to attend 1st script reading. If im not wrong for Goblin she and gy also met w writer, director separately b4 script reading too

7 hours ago, jy_cohh said:

Maybe it's a good thing it got pushed back...she has some time to rest & yah know...do other things...like date...:love:

I likey likey your thoughts :kiss_wink:

6 hours ago, kdfan_incad said:

You maybe right. I think KES and the director met with them to discuss the script. At that time KGE has not officially accepted the project yet. That might have been around March or April because LMH went to that European vacation with JIW in May. Then the next meeting was the script reading in July. The gap between the first script reading in July and the first filming day on October 23 was long because KGE was still filming Hero at that time. She needed to finish Hero and they waited for her. 

They first announced LMH for the project around 7 May and KGE at a later date..so i don't think they would have met ard March or April..didnt LMH discharged from MS 25th April ? Right after that it seems he went to europe w jil..basically we don't knw when they met pdnim n KES together hahahahah

5 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

I love this as I do not understand why followers usually choose to comment in their idols' IG in their own languages, when clearly their idols wouldn't know how to read them.

Me neither, don't get why they have to post in their own language and worst part is alot of them are actually having like a private conversation in their own language on their IG post, I'm like Get Your Own Chatroom Guys 

:whytho:

• Like 4
  • LOL 13
  • Awesome 1

34 minutes ago, yellowduck said:

And this! 

OMO

Screenshot-20200708-131924-Instagram.jpg

As I said she was already in such comfortable sphere WITH HIM after episode 6 so please keep updating all their pictures while waiting their cryptic codes to be solve..BRING IT ON SHIPPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hackingspree:

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 9
  • Rickroll'D 4

8 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

However, now that more of the domestic fans are picking up on the sparks, I’m kind of worried the media or Asian paparazzi will start to really hound them. When it was just international fans, we were looking at them with binoculars. With the Asian based fans, they are going to follow them with magnify glasses and microscopes! 

Well, Dispatch is not working nowadays due to Corona so no following around celebs  :rickroll:

TBH I am also worried about it too! But so long as they keep it private, that's fine. Seeing from Song-Song, Dispatch knew they dated as they followed them but learning that they were serious, they wait for them to announce the marriage to finally release their date pictures. So, if there is no news at all, we know what it possibly means!!! :transforms:

• Like 4
  • Love 11
  • Rickroll'D 2