Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

53 minutes ago, yellowduck said:

Chingu, just find this song that Seol Hee character sings in Hero musical theatre 

Imagine Ggone singing this two beautiful song in Hero movie. OMG!! 

Wish they will release Trailer part 2. Can't wait!

I'm having goosebumps imagining Ggone singing these songs :sparklyeyes:

Edit:

OMG! The first song really suits Ggone's voice! So excited for Hero!

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 3

9 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

Thats suspicious :surprisedwut:

He wouldn’t send flowers to his own photoshoot I guess 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 7
  • Rickroll'D 1

3 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

Thats suspicious :surprisedwut:

He wouldn’t send flowers to his own photoshoot I guess 

Hahaha! Really that's what I also thought.

• LOL 10

1 hour ago, HappyVibes said:

Thanks for this info Chingu !! This is why I love this girl !! You can never grow and learn unless you get out of your comfort zone. Let her fly beyond the horizon . I am sure, she is matured enough to handle the naysayers this time for they are nothing but immature faceless jobless mongers whose entire life thrives only on negativity.  When you are constantly attacked that means they are already intimated and threatened by your presence, which proves they have already lost the war and why bother with their baseless battles. KGE will rise heights while these people will be left in their pitholes looking for another target. They should be never taken seriously !!

I admire this girl's tenacity in her art. She didn't hesitate to portray challenging role: those characters in 'grey area', which showed her versatility as an actress. I'm actually excited for her role in Hero, would love to see her in geisha attire performing singing, dancing and playing instruments. That reminds me of Memoirs of Geisha starred by Zhang Zi Yi, Gong Li and Michelle Yeoh back then. They were exquisite in there, i just loved the movie.

• Like 8
  • Love 9

12 hours ago, Time loop said:

There is 2 themes? Don't use the dark mode? Exit from that one and enter the evolution mode 

ohh thank you its a lot better

• Like 3
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

I do not understand why followers usually choose to comment in their idols' IG in their own languages, when clearly their idols wouldn't know how to read them.

that’s why I always comment with 30+ hearts only!!!:heart:  to make it crazy simple easy to understand LOL!!

LOVE & SMILE are worldwide common language :tounge_xd: MY lovely couple have both...

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

55 minutes ago, LiveThePresent said:

Yes, as a Chinese (though already left my hometown for almost decade), I approve this message LOL

Here’s my Chinese lesson 101: 
Kim Go Eun:  “Kim” & “Go” in Chinese are “金“&”高”.:)
Min Ho: “Ho” in Chinese is ”鎬”, which is the combination of Go Eun’s name “金”&”高”.:)

You tell me what is fate!!!!!!:glasses::glasses:

Approval from another Chinese here :D

This coincidence does blow my mind!

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 7

57 minutes ago, yellowduck said:

Chingu, just find this song that Seol Hee character sings in Hero musical theatre 

Imagine Ggone singing this two beautiful song in Hero movie. OMG!! 

Wish they will release Trailer part 2. Can't wait!

I can yet can't visualize & hear it. The ambivalence, more of excitement & pride. My heart is certain,  she can in her distinct interpretation. Heard her sang an excerpt of the first song acapella .And to think  she was shooting Hero from Oct - Dec last year simultaneously or overlapping with TKEM. This the  reason, I guess, for her non-participation in the script reading. Aside from that, there were other commitments she had to do. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3

27 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

Hahaha! Really that's what I also thought.

Hmmm... shall we ask dear @Prernato investigate to Katique? hahahahhaha just kidding chingu.. i think it's a flower for his own photoshoot tho.. 

Btw, whatis our lover boy doing? It seems to me that he's kinda very picky on his projects (which is good), thus his drama will have a very long gap between each other.. I hope he's coming back with new project too.. a movie will be great!!!! :happyshakes:

• Like 4
  • Love 6

25 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

So according to this twit, WDH will be discharged from his MS on January 5, 2022.  Therefore, being the best man for a Feb 2022 wedding is highly possible. Remember the earlier discussion we had that the couple would get married in Feb 2022? He would be 36 and she 32 by then. Just the right time to settle down and start a family (at least by North American standard that's normal). 

https://twitter.com/kimgoeunphofc/status/1240592840964493312

Question for the 2 (or 3?) ladies here who have fair knowledge of the Korean culture. Is it normal in Korea to announce an engagement and get married say, a year or  year and a half after? I believe Asians, in general, prefer a shorter engagement period but I could be wrong. At least that's what I gathered from my Asian friends. The reason I'm asking is because, due to the so much love I have for this couple  (and perhaps coupled with my delulu mind), I am dreaming  that they would get engaged sometime between Feb-May 2021 (around their first year anniversary as couple) then wedding bells in Feb. 2022.  Oh you can ignore this post. I just want to think of happy thoughts today.  Thanks for bearing with me:love:

In Asian cultures (specifically in Asia), it’s not unusual for couples to basically just announce they will be getting married on a certain date within the year (or even the next few months!) without really having an “engagement” period. It is definitely more of a Western culture thing to be engaged for an average of 1 year before getting married. 

In Asian cultures respecting your elders is really important. Most elders think the engagement period is a waste of time. LOL Why? Because they want the couple to start trying to make babies ASAP! Obviously there’s exceptions to this but I’m speaking very generally.

Also, for weddings in Asia, the standard is wherever you book, it’s a full package where they do a lot of, if not all, the planning for you and run the day of for you (which saves a lot of time for the couple as well). In the West, the standard is usually DIY, which is why couples usually need at least a year to have everything organized and planned out. They can get full packages and day of coordination but that’s $$$$$$$$$$!

I also find in Western culture (in a hetero relationship) typically the guy buys a ring, gets down on one knee and proposes - often it’s done as a surprise. In Asian cultures, it’s pretty common for couples to discuss marriage and then come to a decision together that they will get married. So a lot of times when they have decided to make the jump, they’ve already done a lot of the planning before letting people know. However, I have noticed in the recent decade (especially with more cultures mixing and crossing over) there’s been more couples raised in Western culture deciding to get married and more couples raised in the Asian culture doing the full on surprise proposal thing.

Wow, sorry about my long post! Lol

@jy_cohh Thanks so much for your translation!!! Do you feel fans in SK and Asia are finally catching on?

When TKEM was still airing (around and after  episode 12), I was chatting with my friend in Asia about it she was saying she didn’t see or feel anything even after watching the bts and no one in Asia at the time was talking about LMH & KGE having anything between them! (I know, I was like, “YOU ARE BLIND, GIRL!) Hahahahha

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 18
  • Insightful 2
  • Rickroll'D 1

43 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

Is thiz??

I believe this is the one. My Reasoning here we go

JHI also done Mind Bridge Korea photoshoot right?

Our Girl also done the same.

Remember the shippers of both of them and we jokingly said this can be alternate ship etc etc.

They might have had couple photo shoot also.

Our Captain might felt Territorial or thought of removing any competition and slyly might have sent that flowers. He will be warned and She will be happy after seeing those flowers.

What do you think

• Like 3
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, vpp pv said:

Remember the shippers of both of them and we jokingly said this can be alternate ship etc etc.

Our Captain might felt Territorial or thought of removing any competition and slyly might have sent that flowers. He will be warned and She will be happy after seeing those flowers.

What do you think

HAHAHAHHAHHA.. 

i was entertaining myself with this thought as well.. I remember JayZ always sends flowers to Beyonce when she's busy reshearing or shooting new video..

but i am feeling a lil be too delulu so i shut my mouth.. No matter how i like the possibility, but i dont think he will do it.. imagine all people inviolved in the shooting will know.. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Rickroll'D 3

1 hour ago, levine1244 said:

About this first kiss, I remember KGE suddenly got nervous and ask LMH to wait a bit when he about to kiss her. Girl...she has kissed many top actors and here she got nervous because she's about to be kissed by LMH :bashful:

1 hour ago, levine1244 said:

About this first kiss, I remember KGE suddenly got nervous and ask LMH to wait a bit when he about to kiss her. Girl...she has kissed many top actors and here she got nervous because she's about to be kissed by LMH :bashful:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, vpp pv said:

What do you think

Darling you belong to the bottom most level of DELULU land......

anyways @MinGoLove I am ok with asking her about the flowers but the last conversation that I had with her was a mixed bag of her thoughts so I can confirm these flowers are not from LMH to kge 

it’s for his own shoot which I dunno again why he has to make and give to someone....:

it must be a gratitude of thanks for the brand or whtever the logic goes...

***** I am getting headache with this effing theme ya.....my eyesssss

god save us from this slavery....:

• Like 6
  • LOL 11
  • Awesome 1

13 hours ago, Prerna said:

So gals I was also thinking wht can be the 3rd option minho boy.......

you were So jealous That you were not able to realise wht you were saying.....

Third option is NO hug at all.

LOL!!!

:approves:

• LOL 18

2 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

HAHAHAHHAHHA.. 

i was entertaining myself with this thought as well.. I remember JayZ always sends flowers to Beyonce when she's busy reshearing or shooting new video..

but i am feeling a lil be too delulu so i shut my mouth.. No matter how i like the possibility, but i dont think he will do it.. imagine all people inviolved in the shooting will know.. 

2 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

HAHAHAHHAHHA.. 

He might have still go ahead. She will receive the flowers but only few will know the sender. If her people removed the card and saved it.  I had seen it. My office receptionist recd flowers from her BF she removed the card first  and kept them at her table. Everyone though office ordered to make that area lively.  JHI might have guessed it or confirmed it by asking.  Ha my delulu mind. I can write a fanfic

3 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Darling you belong to the bottom most level of DELULU land......

anyways @MinGoLove I am ok with asking her about the flowers but the last conversation that I had with her was a mixed bag of her thoughts so I can confirm these flowers are not from LMH to kge 

it’s for his own shoot which I dunno again why he has to make and give to someone....:

it must be a gratitude of thanks for the brand or whtever the logic goes...

***** I am getting headache with this effing theme ya.....my eyesssss

god save us from this slavery....:

And you believe that they might have told her truth if they are for KGE. Haaaaaaaaaaaaa

I want to believe they are for her. Let me remain in that delusion. We are already starving for crumbs.  i swear never ever i ship anyone here after

• LOL 17
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, Indianfan said:

It's just his normal message to fans but my mind stuck in the line when he said TKEM shooting period was a meaningful time... Can't overlook his giddiness even when he said I love you to Minoz... :wub:

Same here. When I saw that video, I was like, "Why, sir, was it meaningful? Please elaborate." :joy:

• LOL 15
  • Rickroll'D 1