[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

10 minutes ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

That's a very good point about there being some sort of hype around our ship DESPITE TKEM not "doing well" in SK. Meaning the hype is all about the pairing by itself and the show has little to do with it. It adds credibility to the whole pairing.

I also feel the hype is growing in knetz coz of LMHs Recent post on his ig 

I feel that even if Korean ppl didn’t like the drama but still they must be following sns and tweeter and other media handle and must have realised the growing rumors or speculations towards our couple.....

and it’s an effing human tendency that you turn your mind and heart more when there are gossip or speculation going on a particular celeb.....that’s maybe the biggest force for them to now see and talk......

• Like 10
  • Love 2

12 hours ago, LiveThePresent said:

Yes it reminds me of the interview they had for Netflix, when they were asked how to describe the romance relationship in TKEM. 

Before they answered, Minho suggested KGE they both answer “parallel world”, but then in front of the camera, KGE cutely rejected with an attitude said to Minho “no I want to say something different”, then Minho’s like having a “ok madam” cute face... LOL :lol:—but interestingly KGE actually answered “long distance relationship”, which is quite similar to Minho’s answer love in “parallel world”.

My point is...yes, Minho is lion (king of the forest) when he’s alone, but now he’s conquered by the QueenGE that he becomes a huge size of Minomi lol:glasses::lol:

yessss agreed with your points correct :onfirex: About that press con since you bring it on then as a person who handle media here in one  of my duties then I will say KUDOS to him with his courage to do whatever he did in press con back then.... When you deal with media whether it is press con, media briefing, virtual media meeting, Skype interview, doorstop interview, you always need to be extra meticulous with the answers, the timing given to media, the scenario, the recorded version of your own due to make sure the news released will be correct as the actual events. We don't want any miscommunication, twisted story-line, etc.

Hell you know all that He, Lee Minhoo was the main attention to the press con wanted to prolong the time frame and he personally asked the media to do so even said that internet media can give more time for him..hahahah... I was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttt :wut: So you can notice the reaction of other cast including our Queen hahahhaa... But I was happy to watch his attitude in his honest gesture to enjoy his time there..getting to know more of his Queen...:love:

Then the Oppa thing....Omaigattttt How could a senior Hallyu super star ask his leading lady directly in media press con to call him OPPA???? He tried to get Dohwan in between but still all those things made me cringed a bit on how their public officers will make sure the news still in the limit hahahaha...from media relation's point of view not Oppa the King's point of view...He obviously didn't care at all as long as he was happy with her and be near her hahahha...WHAT A BOY IN LOVE 

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Miadee said:

Me neither, don't get why they have to post in their own language and worst part is alot of them are actually having like a private conversation in their own language on their IG post, I'm like Get Your Own Chatroom Guys 

Precisely. I am not surprised that LMH would not have bothered to read the thousands of comments on each of his posts because honestly, even we international fans have difficulty understanding all those comments in different languages. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

1 hour ago, planetmars said:

@RosesAreRed you know what this reminds me of? It looks like an effing wedding album. My wedding album looks similar. I --- 

1 hour ago, TDeas said:

@planetmars OH MY MINEUN :heart:! I wasn’t  thinking about that but now that you said it...my shipping heart flutters. 

@TDeas I believe the announcement will come from him. And it will be sweet and emotional. And we’ll all pretend to be surprise. 

:Ohboy3:

:popcornjackson:

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6

2 hours ago, makshimus' mane said:

there are other reasons beside covid for dispatch to not be as active as they used to. idk how many years has it been since they've stayed lowkey with their street-photography (if you know whatta mean), there happened some movement of cancelling dispatch because of something, i can barely recall what it was. i think it was.. starting last year(?) they'd stopped reporting their annual new year's couple, and the following months i hardly saw any celebs being ousted by them too. correct me if im wrong. 

I dont know what is termed low-key street photography..or how active dispatchkr were before ...however looking at their scoop section they did take pap pics of a couple and posted on 1 jan 2019..and throughout 2019 they did snoop ard taking photos of celeb couples on dates..albeit not on the level of hollywood..the most famous one we knw of would be so ji sub...

• Like 12

I sincerly believe that they are already dating. 

LMH maybe doesnt care if all of the world know if they are really dating. But once again, our captain wants to protect our queen. Maybe he waiting for HERO release? And then he will tell the world? Lol.

But yeah i belive he thought that he must wait until HERO movie release or maybe until that film not in theatre again? Lets see and keep praying. 

I dont care if they not announce it any sooner, but please GIVE US CRUMBS OR BREAD INSTEAD :popcornjackson:

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Miadee said:

I dont know what is termed low-key street photography..or how active dispatchkr were before ...however looking at their scoop section they did take pap pics of a couple and posted on 1 jan 2019..and throughout 2019 they did snoop ard taking photos of celeb couples on dates..albeit not on the level of hollywood..the most famous one we knw of would be so ji sub...

what i really meant was they lessened their going around capturing candid blurry photos of celebs while they were on a date. thank you for correcting me on this one, for nowadays i've rarely seen their pictures circulate around except for the public ones. 

Edited by makshimus' mane
  • Like 11

9 hours ago, DancingonHanRiver said:

@kdfan_incad ooo Thanks for your insight... didn't know Minho worked with Jung Sung Hwa... that's an added reason for him to attend the premiere (or one more possible person to invite him in case our gal gets nervous and doesn't dare to HAHA)... they normally interview the big stars who attend the premiere and Minho can use JSH as an "added excuse".... 

I posted this many pages ago, but you enjoy watching their dynamics -- JSH guested during his Special Day with Minoz/Bday Concert

• Like 13
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, LiveThePresent said:

Yes, as a Chinese (though already left my hometown for almost decade), I approve this message LOL

Here’s my Chinese lesson 101: 
Kim Go Eun:  “Kim” & “Go” in Chinese are “金“&”高”.:)
Min Ho: “Ho” in Chinese is ”鎬”, which is the combination of Go Eun’s name “金”&”高”.:)

You tell me what is fate!!!!!!:glasses::glasses:

As a half chinese, I’m now regretful I didn’t learn how to read or write in mandarin. My late mother used to tell my sisters and I that if our ancestors are the same characters in mulan, she doesn’t know how to hide us :hwaiting2:

• LOL 13