• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

8 hours ago, Miss Pizza said:

Chingu, je veux juste partager cela, un fil vraiment excellent. Jetez-y un œil

Pas de souci, ce n'est pas toxique hehe 

Hello! 

I totally agree with her because it becomes unhealthy. :onfirex: 

I was on twitter most of these people were still wearing diapers and today shippers sail on the waters of "Hell, it's the others". People go to war over things that should make us laugh. 

Funny topic to move on @HappyVibes Hope her movie will be spectacular.

For our mental health, our captain knows  that he has to stick to the list like a week ago. He understands what is he expected to do.:please:    5:07 a.m, I need to get some sleep.  Have a nice day !!

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

Yes, I remember reading something that their first meeting was actually at the script reading. That was sometime in July 2019. That was when LMH first met KGE formally. That was the day he described as "she was wearing a hat (cap). It appears to me that she's plain and unpretentious." That was his first impression. 

I thought according to the TW magazine interview they first met when they shot their first scene together, which was the fried chicken dinner. 

here is the reference

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CCSdMhcpmHm/?igshid=18b8u6nng47dr

might be wrong but the interview is being displayed as well. 

@AgentQuake you should have left the zooming and shadow hunter to the Twitter and weibo folks. They are the expert Heheheh :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

let's send hearts to the latest KGE ig post as a sign that we always support her

:heart4:

• Like 7
  • Love 10

10 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

Yes, I remember reading something that their first meeting was actually at the script reading. That was sometime in July 2019. That was when LMH first met KGE formally. That was the day he described as "she was wearing a hat (cap). It appears to me that she's plain and unpretentious." That was his first impression. 

I think LMH and KGE has a pre-meeting with KES and the director beforehand before the first script reading. In Hospital Playlist, the main 5 has separate script reading and that's their first meeting before the actual first script reading with other casts.

Imagining their first time meeting each other awwww :wub:

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
  • Rickroll'D 1

12 minutes ago, DancingonHanRiver said:

https://twitter.com/iloveggone/status/1280669195999432705?s=20

Did you guys see this?  When it is fate, there are no coincidences. 

From all those cryptic (coincidental) IG posts to their chinese names... KGE's 2 characters in her chinese name (jin and gao) is actually the last character in LMH's chinese name.... like omgzzz :love:

Ohhh I never paid attention to this before! It’s indeed such a huge coincidence. 

Perhaps fate does bring them together :D

• Like 4
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, Ima Imo said:

I think LMH and KGE has a pre-meeting with KES and the director beforehand before the first script reading. In Hospital Playlist, the main 5 has separate script reading and that's their first meeting before the actual first script reading with other casts.

Imagining their first time meeting each other awwww :wub:

You maybe right. I think KES and the director met with them to discuss the script. At that time KGE has not officially accepted the project yet. That might have been around March or April because LMH went to that European vacation with JIW in May. Then the next meeting was the script reading in July. The gap between the first script reading in July and the first filming day on October 23 was long because KGE was still filming Hero at that time. She needed to finish Hero and they waited for her. 

• Like 8
  • Awesome 5

Chingu, just find this song that Seol Hee character sings in Hero musical theatre 

Imagine Ggone singing these beautiful songs in Hero movie. OMG!! 

Wish they will release Trailer part 2. Can't wait!

• Like 4
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, yellowduck said:

Chingu, just find this song that Seol Hee character sings in Hero musical theatre 

Imagine Ggone singing this two beautiful song in Hero movie. OMG!! 

Thanks for this! As an avid fan of musicals, I am too excited for this movie :sparklyeyes:

• Like 8
  • Love 5

53 minutes ago, yellowduck said:

Imagine Ggone singing this two beautiful song in Hero movie. OMG!! 

I'm having goosebumps imagining Ggone singing these songs :sparklyeyes:

Edit:

OMG! The first song really suits Ggone's voice! So excited for Hero!

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 3