Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

1 hour ago, Sparkly Freeze said:

So shippers,  I am on the same wavelength as you and that what I feel is true and sense so we can conclude from them May 2020 both have confirmed their liking for each other and Kimmy is careful about her gesture .. by last week of May.. they become very comfortable with each other that's why the hand holding pictures on the beach.

Thank you for your post! I love all the analysis done in this thread.  I don't mind reading them over and over again, every analysis at different angle, different point of views.  It's all the shippers' brain get together, confirming what we see and feel these two love birds have - that they are in love!   Many of us here even asked our husbands what is their view on this and that I think is very useful.  As for me, unfortunately, I've decided not to let my husband get involve in my shipping business - he is a freaking scientist, his brain is wired differently hahaha.  But, he can be very romantic when he wants to (he never disappoints me in this area hahaha - sorry a bit out of topic).

I don't like this soompi dark mode too, but, it is not stopping me from visiting this forum.  All I have to do is humming our Captain's song! Oh I miss them already ...give us some crumbs love birds!

• Like 11
  • Love 6

How to revert to the old look??? Is soompi doing this so we can be less active on the thread and weed us out?  Argh  lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 13

Its getting really difficult to back read with this background.:crymeme:

soompi pls consider our request coz we really love reading pages of analysis with minute details abt  Mineun.

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Rickroll'D 1

9 hours ago, Prerna said:

So gals I saw the bts and before the beheading scene as per the English subs

LMH says kge “don’t get sacred”

wht in the effing is he trying to say or warn her

” My vacuum is being charged and I am going to suck you up later”

it’s like he said gal my glorious day has come and ppl the director told cut three times not twice And  minhoshi X kge laughed out here embarrassment.....

If I’m not mistaken.... KGE was leaning her head back a little cautious (maybe afraid of hitting her head on the bed frame/wall) n LMH tells her not to be scared to assure her that she won’t hit the bed frame/wall.

But I prefer “My vacuum is being charged and I am going to suck you up later” WAYYYYY more.

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 19

Steamy edit kiss remix and never seen kiss remix before :joy:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 14

20 minutes ago, Itsmylifeboss said:

Its getting really difficult to back read with this background.:crymeme:

soompi pls consider our request coz we really love reading pages of analysis with minute details abt  Mineun.

i wont be able to read if our king update around 5am again :lol:

• LOL 12

So gals I was also thinking wht can be the 3rd option minho boy.......

you were So jealous That you were not able to realise wht you were saying.....

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Rickroll'D 4

1 hour ago, samantha12 said:

Same hand position, as in the infamous photo with Lady Noh, for LMH in the scene of TKEM when GoEun met the president for the first time in Corea.

Good that you point this out. When I first saw Lee Gon touched Tae Eul shoulder's that way , I thought hmmm, is that supposed to make the PM jealous? But, he didn't need to right? (All this I'm talking about in the drama, is it part of the script?) 

I guess this has been spotted/discussed in the beginning of the thread.  Sorry if this is a repeat haha :ph34r: 

• Like 4
  • Rickroll'D 6

34 minutes ago, carriekllo said:

Is the lady in the last scene KES??? 

Yes that's her.

Anyways, I'm not really happy with this new theme :tears: I have a really bad eyesight  (maybe this is the reason why I keep seeing that blonde hair in LMH's wallpaper :lol:) and it's doing no good.  Hence, I will be cutting down my visits in this thread unless soompi will have the option to change the theme to original again. 

Ps. It took me 10 minutes to write this and maybe 3 min with the P.S , add 2 for finding the gif below :tears:

:crymeme:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 9

SOOMPI UPDATE:

My eyes....:crazymad:

THE SWOON BTS EP 11-13: 

My heart....:heart2beat:

OK now kidding aside i will be on hibernation mode until the King or the queen post another IG update. As my eyes can't handle the DARK MODE:facepalm:

• Like 7
  • LOL 9

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, anjpoole said:

Yes that's her.

Anyways, I'm not really happy with this new theme :tears: I have a really bad eyesight  (maybe this is the reason why I keep seeing that blonde hair in LMH's wallpaper :lol:) and it's doing no good.  Hence, I will be cutting down my visits in this thread unless soompi will have the option to change the theme to original again. 

Ps. It took me 10 minutes to write this and maybe 3 min with the P.S , add 2 for finding the gif below :tears:

There is 2 themes? Don't use the dark mode? Exit from that one and enter the evolution mode 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, videos, or animated emojis.
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, DancingonHanRiver said:

Sooo... what does everyone hope to see next from our lovely couple?  I'm curious.

1) Nothing... leave them to love privately?

2) Silver Day cryptic IG post from our Capt Lee on 14 July?

3) KGE inviting the TKEM gang to the Hero premiere & LMH actually turning up?

4) None of the above... (are you in the wrong forum, madam?)

5) All of the above! :wub:

2. :cheers:

3.:hypehype:  

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4

11 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

Hi this is a noob question but does anyone know how do I go back to a white background display on my settings? I'm not sure what happened but my background is now dark purple and it gives me major headache. 

Help please? 

Woaa  at the moment I still feel awkward too but ... U can go to soompi main page and find the chat box on the bottom, while u in scroll up, u will find many questions similar w/ u there , some was answered by our opt. (Admin) ... Happy searching. Cinggu 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Soompi if you had change in mind, you could have opted for something green. It would be good for the eyesight for those who spend a long time in this forum. Or could have left the old white as optional (If that's not technically possible please try to change these blacks into soothing green.)

:Megathanks:

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Rickroll'D 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, MissSuperCyan said:

They better not set foot in this thread unless they have a bag of Amlodipine and Beta Blockers!

Omg @MissSuperCyan I love this amlodipine and beta blockers!!  I’m a pharmacist so this resonates with me - are you a healthcare provider?  

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, videos, or animated emojis.
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Lizannchi said:

2 hours ago, DancingonHanRiver said:

Sooo... what does everyone hope to see next from our lovely couple?  I'm curious.

1) Nothing... leave them to love privately?

2) Silver Day cryptic IG post from our Capt Lee on 14 July?

3) KGE inviting the TKEM gang to the Hero premiere & LMH actually turning up?

4) None of the above... (are you in the wrong forum, madam?)

5) All of the above! :wub:

For me, I would really really love *praying hard* if KGE will be brave (yes I feel she needs courage for this) and invite LMH to her Hero movie premiere and him actually attending.... I will be over the moon!! :love:

Just like she-who-shall-not-be-named-here who attended the Gangnam Blues movie premiere during the days when they were together... was sweet to watch then :P 

U read my mind :phew:....

I want He come to Hero prem. Movie ... Alone ,  Step in and  sitting just next to Her, he will Surprising Us and all , :heart1:

I'm gonna enjoy the excitement  .and  imagining  how media react about it ,,, local n int. Media will get two advance at once (Movie news n Gossip news).... Boom hustle, bustle and noise are everywhere ....

:doggie: 

Second things is number 2. Silver Day 

Again, Ggonessi will come up with cryptic shooting but not With Him ... Our Captain in our side,. Feeding us with Crumbs again Day -1. D day and Day +1 ... 

:cutekitty: 

2 hours ago, carriekllo said:

What's your most iconic LMH STATEMENT?? 

I remember His answer for TKEM interview

His fav. Line  at TKEM, is :

"Lieutenant JTE I want you to be my Queen."

that answer is iconic ,  for me He mean it. This movie, Their meeting is Fate "Umyong" GoD creation . Bless them both. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3

2 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

I want the normal setting back, Soompi!

Oh my eyes.  I can't read long comments and is just enjoying the picture/video links hehe like a kindergartener. 

Anyhoo, I shall be continuing with Faith for now.

Hide contents

I am really loving the King and Queen's dynamics.  They make everyone feel awkward bhahahhahaha. When the doctor had to play as the messenger at the tea table, i can't!!!! I really like them.

I thought looking at this dark theme at night time will be better than during day time, turned out it's not.

It still hurt my eyes :crybaby: hope Soompi release the other theme soon.

I'm currently watching Faith too

Spoiler

Lol, i know what you mean, I just finished watch that part. but now i'm on my way to ep 8.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

If someone tries to start something about this thread in general or calls you delulu in a condescending way...

Tell whoever that is....

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47f7d66c6bc94961c8ad

aaaaand give them a message from an OG Queen...

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47285658b1c0ad5ca540

We are all allowed delulu ships at least once in a lifetime!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4734d19b650184d685ba

• Like 3
  • LOL 13
  • Awesome 1
  • Rickroll'D 1