[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Another episode of me catching up soo many pages even when there's no crumbs served from our captain:sweatingbullets:

Just asking, how do you guys cope up with real life but still very active on this thread? Please do teach me some tricks hahaha:lol:

Oh yeah, btw, same with all of you, I don't like this website upgrade, it's very lagging for me. 

Mmmm, I saw another typhoon has come to our peaceful ocean once again lol. I was planning to make another version of "serious talk", but luckily our dear chingu @HappyVibes already spoke everything that I had in my mind, so I'm gonna quote her again :

15 hours ago, HappyVibes said:

So many good things to observe and analyze and yet I had to waste quite an amount of time backreading about "Muse", "LMH's acting", "KGE's ugliness","twitter wars", etc etc for the umpteenth number of time. As I have requested earlier "PLEASE DON"T PICK TRASHES FROM OUTSIDE JUNKYARD AND DISSECT HERE AND TURN THIS BEAUTIFUL PARADISE INTO ANOTHER JUNKYARD"…I know many like minded Chingus  have already addressed this and I don't want to moral police again, but being an ardent lover of this ship and thread, its little disheartening to see same questions and doubts raised here unnecessarily… Every single one inside this thread loves both LMH and KGE whole heartedly and accepts them with their flaws.  We invest our time in this thread inspite of our busy real life to enjoy some beautiful moments of watching two souls falling in love and having fun. I can vouch none of us here are going to have a pity party and waste our time in meaningless mudslinger if things don't work out as expected ..ofcourse I will flip some tables in my basement in anger and get on with my life cursing the very word of "shipping":lol: but thats about it( Which is btw never happening as long as my boy is the CAPTAIN of the ship..haha)..so all you tender hearted twitterians and instagrammers who are having a foot here in this thread, learn to ignore and disengage if you don't like something you read or see..If you are still heavy hearted, backread this entire thread from first for you will find great solace and answers instead of raising same question and glooming the atmosphere here as well... XOXO..

And honestly, this fanwar thingy makes me realize that both of our couple are indeed a huuuugeee stars. We wouldn't get this kind of trouble if they're just an average star. And as a huge star of their own, their fans tend to get more protective and more sensitive.

If you happen to see disturbing contents regarding our couple, don't respond to them, simply block and avoid them, or directly report them to their agency, let them handle it with their own way.

Ah, and another thing, those "serious talks" has already been discussed several times on this thread. So to prevent another repetitive question, I highly recommend for the new shippers who are lurking at the moment to backread this thread before dropping any *cough* sensitive *cough* question. Really, you'll get all your answers here, we've already covered up almost every topics we could get hahaha (well, except the date of dating/wedding announcement, no one knows about it yet):cutekitty:

On 7/5/2020 at 8:49 AM, Ima Imo said:

I still want to see them at drama awards. If they announce sth abt their relationship before the awards, I don't think we will see them in the same place ever again, except, they're alrd married. So... let them date in private where no one knows so they can appear in the same events freely. 

Now I can't wait for their appearance at drama awards! 

Hmm, I get your point. But the thing is, our captain is a really unpredictable young man. No one expected him to do what he did on 2nd July, right? I've once underestimated his bravery, so now I'll be open to any possibilities hehehe. Who knows what will our captain do to show his love again to the world?:hooray:

And btw, I don't know about actor couple, but I know one celeb couple that despite dating each other, they still attended the same award show. Do you guys know Nickhun 2PM and Tiffany SNSD? They're not an item anymore, but I remember they attended MAMA 2014 (a year end music award) together. It made a lot of buzz for sure, because when Tiffany got an award, the cameraman intentionally focused on Nickhun to show his reaction. It's cute, actually hehehe. Here's the video :

I'd love to see LMH and KGE's reaction as well lol:please:

On 7/6/2020 at 9:38 PM, goldenashes97 said:

Hold up. Hold up. Where is this interview from? Can someone tell? 

Why do I see Indosiar sign? Is it just my eyes? Am I going insane? 

Wakkakaka ini sumpah beneran ngakak:loolz: I've never thought I would find "Indosiar" on this thread hahahaaa.

I had a good laugh because of you, gurl lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 19

5 minutes ago, YoonaToki said:

@hazelnutlatte yay high-five!  It’s nice to meet you  did the amlodipine and beta blockers comment stand out to you too? 

yeah for sure! honestly I even think about something more dramatic like epinephrine injection in case they go straight to anaphylactic shock haha please don't judge me, I mostly work in critical care LOL

btw so nice to meet fellow pharmacist in shipper thread :piggydance:

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

https://www.soompi.com/article/1405049wpp/8-must-watch-k-dramas-of-2020-so-far

Okay. This is a travesty.

SOOMPI? WHAT'S GOOD? First you change the background color to black and the forum also LAGS when it loads. Now you come for TKEM? 

I cannot brain this lah.

I cannot brain why you didn't put TKEM in the 8 must watch k dramas of 2020 so far?!?! :notsureifserious:

• Unamused 11
  • Sad 3
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 9

6 hours ago, HappyVibes said:

LOL...Now am suspecting  you being the culprit for disrupting the "Calmness" there and the dark theme everywhere:lol: … Your constant lurking there and sharing here might have triggered the obvious people…so better watch out your back Chingu:P

No worries. They are all peaceful people. As long as I don't talk ill of them, I'll be fine. I think? Heh.

@acyellowsc hahaha. I see you missed our Suzana discussion. Too bad. :D

@lysandr yes, I agree. I know we all are desperate for MinEun contents so going to twitter is understandable. I have to admit, people over there are quite creative and witty with their shipping. I don't mind the funny stuff. But the negativity... let's just leave them where they belong.

:approves:

@inbetween0and1 I know. That's why I always resort to taking a nap whenever the topic comes up. I don't have the patience to stay calm. Bar bar fangirl right here. I can attempt to make jokes out of it, but I know that there are some long time fans of Lmh and/or Kge here, and they usually have a thing or two to say about the topic. Which is to be expected. I myself can't stay silent when someone speak bad or spread rumors about my oppa Ljs. So I don't think jokes are appropiate in that moment.

Anyways. Quizzes sound fun! Maybe we should make it.:sparklyeyes:

• Like 12
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

I noticed our girl's eyes were blinking like MAD during this scene! Which in eye language is a sign of attraction.

Could be a testament to her acting skills and getting in character for the scene as usually thIs behavior is involuntary. Or something else :) 

Is it really a sign of attraction?? I did not know that! 

LMH's eyes blink a lot in the first kiss scene. Someone made a video of it. I can't recall if it was the real drama scene or BTS scene. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 15

1 hour ago, hazelnutlatte said:

I'm joining the tired ahjumma eyes line. I even started to suspect my hubby and my boss were blackmailing Soompi in some way so that I will spend less hours in here haha. 

About the HERO movie premiere, so we don't know the exact date yet? I miss seeing Ggone in public :wub:  and I think she will wear another fab Chanel dress again? :wub: Captain must be so happy haha

Someone in KGE thread mentioned that HeroPremiere will be most likely pushed to Chuseok Holiday (OCTOBER).. Gawd, how will we survive?? 

Also, do you guys know that KGE will act as ROYAL COURT LADY in Hero? yup! she's one of us.. LOL. However, she'll transform to be a GEISHA, to approach Japanese general in order to help the independece movement.. I mean, i am so proud of her taking another different and challenging role.. but at the same time, i hope whatever scenes there will be (as a geisha), those haters wont hurt her again.. Haishhhh,, i feel like a mother hen trying to protect her baby, yet the baby keeps insisting to explore the world.. i am proud of her but also worried.. 

BTW guys, do you knwo whats the deal with SBS awards? i stumbled into a discussion where people said usually SBS will give the award to idol and dramas with highest rating.. last year the Daesang winner was critized because netizen thought Jang Nara and Kim Sun Ah deserved it more.. I mean, if  the award is rating-based, so our couple will be doomed.. will they even attend?? :crymeme:

• Like 5
  • Sad 9
  • Shocked 2

27 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

Is it really a sign of attraction?? I did not know that! 

LMH's eyes blink a lot in the first kiss scene. Someone made a video of it. I can't recall if it was the real drama scene or BTS scene. 

He also blinked like crazy in the first encounter embrace scene rehearsal BTS. He’s definitely attracted to her early on :love:

• LOL 4
  • Love 13

29 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

Someone in KGE thread mentioned that HeroPremiere will be most likely pushed to Chuseok Holiday (OCTOBER).. Gawd, how will we survive?? 

Also, do you guys know that KGE will act as ROYAL COURT LADY in Hero? yup! she's one of us.. LOL. However, she'll transform to be a GEISHA, to approach Japanese general in order to help the independece movement.. I mean, i am so proud of her taking another different and challenging role.. but at the same time, i hope whatever scenes there will be (as a geisha), those haters wont hurt her again.. Haishhhh,, i feel like a mother hen trying to protect her baby, yet the baby keeps insisting to explore the world.. i am proud of her but also worried.. 

BTW guys, do you knwo whats the deal with SBS awards? i stumbled into a discussion where people said usually SBS will give the award to idol and dramas with highest rating.. last year the Daesang winner was critized because netizen thought Jang Nara and Kim Sun Ah deserved it more.. I mean, if  the award is rating-based, so our couple will be doomed.. will they even attend?? :crymeme:

Not sure about. SBS awards but I just saw the trailer for hero, but there is no KGE. Do we get some crumbs in the main KGE thread about her looks in Hero? 

The trailer looks really good!

• Like 2
  • Love 11

Just now, scrawford said:

Not sure about. SBS awards but I just saw the trailer for hero, but there is no KGE. Do we get some crumbs in the main KGE thread about her looks in Hero? 

They may have filmed the trailer when KGE was busy with TKEM. Either that or because she's not an actual main lead. Her character is supposedly made just for the film and never existed in real life even though film was based on real life. 

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, scrawford said:

unfortunately no. Waiting not-so-patiently on the promotion activities of HERO, mentioned by her Dad in IG. maybe we'll get a peek of her looks there. 

Why no pictorial or new interview untill now?? it's been a month or so, after the TKEM ended.. are they purposedly doing this? i mean, is it possible that they are rejecting pictorials offer to tone down the heat of dating rumour? 

• Like 8
  • Unamused 3
  • Sad 3

7 hours ago, HappyVibes said:

Ohhhh YESSS Maaaaammmmmm…Let me spread my cocktail of voodoo magic prayers first:lol:

Wishlist 1 : Silver day Couple things

Scenario 1 : LMH and KGE flashing their couple things with a selfie. #CompleteSilence from shipping world for heaven is overloaded with mass deaths and all our happy tears bless them as Rain!! ( I will knock a thundercloud to hell's side which will be also loaded with mass deaths of OIMs,UIMs and haters..:phew:)

Scenario 2: LMH and KGE post separate cryptic posts.  #ExpertShipperHawkEyes connect the dots sending petition to heaven to reserve spaces for us in future.

Scenario 3: Only LMH posts. Trending #TheTrueCaptainOfMinEunShip by shippers and eventually confirming our spots in heaven :lol:

Scenario 4: Only KGE posts .  #SuddenDeath by shippers crowding heaven 

Scenario 5: None posts. #SilenceIsGolden and shippers wait for their entry turns to heaven.

Conclusion : #EntryToHeaven is confirmed for MinEun shippers no matter which  scenario takes place B)

Wishlist 2: LMH in Hero premiere

Scenario 1: LMH seated next to KGE. Shippers having the last laugh with the obvious :lol:

Scenario 2: LMH seated away from KGE. The very presence of LMH for his queen is enough to have a last laugh from shippers.

Scenario 3: LMH doesn't go for premiere. Smart enough shippers figuring out the low-key dating styles and eventually having a last laugh .

Scenario 4: No premiere at all due to Covid19: Over smart shippers imagining the private premiere happening inside  darkroom(!!) with Minomi and having a blasting lasting laugh:phew:

Conclusion: #MinEunShippersHavingLastLaugh is inevitable  no matter which scenario takes place !!!

Waiting patiently for whatever crumbs our captain is going to throw at us :blush: BTW, can anybody pinpoint the exact date our couple first met? That would be a special date to look out for crumbs, wouldn’t it? :kiss_wink::cookie:

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

12 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

She is considered a main lead in this movie along with Ahn Jung Haw. Not sure about the reasoning behind not having her in the trailer. Lee Hyun Woo is also in the movie and was omitted from the trailer - he's quite a popular actor too. *shrugs*.

The trailer was really short and barely showed anything. I've been trying to dig more information on the film with no luck. 

:sad1:

One site even said it's getting released in December, and another just vaguely said summer. I don't even know what is correct anymore. I'm even more sad wondering if I would even be able to watch it internationally since it might take a while to get released with subs for the U.S. 

5 minutes ago, vj_sh3441 said:

Waiting patiently for whatever crumbs our captain is going to throw at us :blush: BTW, can anybody pinpoint the exact date our couple first met? That would be a special date to look out for crumbs, wouldn’t it? 

We're not sure when they first met but during an interview, LMH mentioned the first chicken restaurant scene. That was their first filming scene and filming for TKEM started October 23 so vaguely late October should be when they first met.

• Like 10
  • Sad 3
  • Love 4

5 minutes ago, vj_sh3441 said:

Waiting patiently for whatever crumbs our captain is going to throw at us :blush: BTW, can anybody pinpoint the exact date our couple first met? That would be a special date to look out for crumbs, wouldn’t it? :kiss_wink::cookie:

Gaaawwdddd.... now I remember again that they didnt even give us pictures from THE SCRIPT READING/meeting!!!!!! WHHYYYYYYY??? WHYYYYY??? that would be their first meeting right??? 

@jy_cohhHeeyyyyoooo!! i am there from time to time.. but mostly it's so quiet.. Ggone's fans are just like Ggone.... ahahahahahhaha 

:tenor:

• Like 2
  • LOL 21