[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

20 minutes ago, Miadee said:

@Ima Imo

여기 망상 종자들 집합소네 양측 소속사에 이 글 보냈고 루머 유포로 엄벌 하라고 제보했음 글쓴이는 글 내리던지 처벌 받던지 알아서하세요

did this person just said they sent this blog content to both agency to do what? Didn't sound positive..so far i read w google translate a few pages and i find that there were mix comments..some support some not even attaching jjh/lmh drama gifs..n some asked the author to take down or delete content..

maybe @jy_cohh or @jasujeong can read and summarise for us later 

:blink:

I only read first 2 pages with the most likes then jump on several pages and scamming then then those with pictures which contain lmh and jjh bts in lotbs and ldw as well. I have seen worst comments from knetz to my faves from kpop and even LJS, so I found the comments there is quite decent. seems like I am immune to knetz comments now~ :sweatingbullets:

But I didn't read that one with reporting to LMH and KHE agency. why tho?? IMO the OP doesn't mean harm and not even mention they're dating or with intention to spread rumours. She just shares their cute moments from BTS :tears:

Spoiler

I read all these comments and def those are my faves as well!!! There are many interesting comments~

:Megathanks:

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Miadee said:

Seriously when everyone going crazy over how jealous he was in this bts i just couldn't see it..maybe because there was nothing to be jealous of at least how i see it..just a brotherly sis hug and he didn't looked very jealous to me..i was just thinking they were getting ready for the scene..but asking if there is a 3rd option doesn't make any sense either

Eagle Eye Miadee - I feel like you and I continue to have very similar thoughts. I also did not understand the hype around this scene and could not detect jealousy. He looked away because a staff member behind him said something and she pointed at something for him to look at it. 

But, I also agree. What does he mean by 3rd option? LOL.

• Like 3
  • LOL 13

Lol @jy_cohh

근데 니네 외국팬들이 여돌남돌 엮어대면 난리 치잖아. 고작 메이킹이랑 인스타가지고 끼워맞추네ㅜㅜ 배우들한텐 왜이래??

this sounds like talking abt International fans!!

10 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

) My Personal Favorite Comments (Direct Translation) 

- "He and Suzy broke up???" 

- "I heard he's going into military soon"

LOL WHERE HAVE THESE PEOPLE BEEN? hahahaha 

Me too i was like what!!

And those attaching bts of lotbs and goblin just to say they were like this too lmao..what a poor comparison..they have nothing better to support their claim..

• LOL 17

이상한게 참수키스 메이킹 감독이 컷했는데 이민호가 안일어나 김고은은 밑에 깔려서 웃고 있는데 이민호도 웃고 있는건가 그거 이상하드라 인스타도 하필 왜 김고은 생일에 맞춰서 일출시간 기다렸다는듯이 춤추는 우주 노래 올리고 일몰시간에 또 올리고 더킹 OST중에 너는 나의 시작이다 마지막이다 라는 노래 있는데 그게 생각나고 더킹 대사에 우주라는 말이 나오든데 하필 수많은 발라드 노래중에서 춤추는 우주를 올린다는게...이민호가 공개연애는 앞으로 안한다 했음 그리고 디스패치도 코로나때문인지 요즘에 일안함

I rly like this comment! @jy_cohhCould you please translate it bc I want to share this to the members here :cutekitty:

I understand the context but I am afraid if I translated it myself it could be different :sweatingbullets:

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

3 minutes ago, LiveThePresent said:

Yes it reminds me of the interview they had for Netflix, when they were asked how to describe the romance relationship in TKEM. 

Before they answered, Minho suggested KGE they both answer “parallel world”, but then in front of the camera, KGE cutely rejected with an attitude said to Minho “no I want to say something different”, then Minho’s like having a “ok madam” cute face... LOL :lol:—but interestingly KGE actually answered “long distance relationship”, which is quite similar to Minho’s answer love in “parallel world”.

My point is...yes, Minho is lion (king of the forest) when he’s alone, but now he’s conquered by the QueenGE that he becomes a huge size of Minomi lol:glasses::lol:

It's obvious he listens to her. When she suggested something for the beheading scene. He went for it. No questions asked. :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 19
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, jy_cohh said:

LMH said he won't be dating publicly anymore and it seems like Dispatch is not working these days because of Coronavirus."

Thank you so much!!!! :heart4:

Here's what I want to ask, is there any receipt LMH said this?? If yes, I def support this! Seeing how the Knetz notice this, it's better for them to stay low and if they're indeed in relationship. :wub:

Anyway, it's funny she said Dispatch is not working these days bc of Corona :headbang:

• LOL 20
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Sparkly Freeze said:

he show his interest and admiration to her and shows how happy she makes him too in all BTS, also...with fancams when they have scenes together he always attentively talking to her...some Minoz knows that when they are on standby he plays or sleeps until his part will be taken...but he never wasted precious time when they are on standby...he wants to know her more and be beside her more.

Yep. She’s like his natural 100% organic caffeine to boost his energy & ignite the fire in his heart, so no way to feel sleepy when she’s around. LOL :lol::piggydance:

• LOL 19
  • Love 3

I like these

왐마 민호 님 눈에서 아주 그냥 꿀이 떨어지네 떨어져ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Everyone cheering what is there to complain?think that is what it is saying

진짜 다들 응원하는데 뭔 고소드립

ok now what is this, sounds interesting

이상한게 참수키스 메이킹 감독이 컷했는데 이민호가 안일어나 김고은은 밑에 깔려서 웃고 있는데 이민호도 웃고 있는건가 그거 이상하드라 인스타도 하필 왜 김고은 생일에 맞춰서 일출시간 기다렸다는듯이 춤추는 우주 노래 올리고 일몰시간에 또 올리고 더킹 OST중에 너는 나의 시작이다 마지막이다 라는 노래 있는데 그게 생각나고 더킹 대사에 우주라는 말이 나오든데 하필 수많은 발라드 노래중에서 춤추는 우주를 올린다는게...이민호가 공개연애는 앞으로 안한다 했음 그리고 디스패치도 코로나때문인지 요즘에 일안함

But i got lost in the translation..

omo haha @Ima Imo we spotted the same comment 

Edited by Miadee
Translated
  • Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

I'm joining the tired ahjumma eyes line. I even started to suspect my hubby and my boss were blackmailing Soompi in some way so that I will spend less hours in here haha. 

About the HERO movie premiere, so we don't know the exact date yet? I miss seeing Ggone in public :wub:  and I think she will wear another fab Chanel dress again? :wub: Captain must be so happy haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 19
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1