Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It's also kinda cute that when Kahi realized they're following a shipper account, they still looked for another TKEM account (dunno if it's an official one) even if the drama has been over for almost a month :approves:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

30 minutes ago, Joojix said:

My  ahjumma eyes are having vertigo with this screen feeling diZzy while typing and feels like my retina is bout to do a crash landing into the screen:lol:

To Soompi IT department and to our dear mods we hope and request that we can change the screen back to original.  We hope you can consider our request. Thank you very much xx

I refrained myself the whole day from coming on the forum coz of this effing theme.....

suhks lost so many soompi points coz of this...:

can u imagine I am going so far behind from buying that OIM sticker or whtever it is .....:

• LOL 9
  • Rickroll'D 1

my eyes hurts!! Hard to read with this new setting. Ahjumma eyes will need lasik soon 

• LOL 13

Eergghhh my eyes with new upgrade. I see double in every words. :blink:

May i ask, how exactly milennial dates as couple nowdays? I mean the normal one, not the extra stage yet hahaha. Im trying to remember my dating life like 25yrs ago, and it fading away with brain of mine :crazy:

But i remember encounter a person like lmh, shinning smiling giddy in front of someone he like or love, but never get a chance to tell her yet but as i see her eyes, she also have the same feeling. (unfortunately is not me LOL) and he make others near him nonexistance at that precise moment :lol:. fyi, i had crush on that man, and i tot he did too, but after our dates become many people dates and thats include the lady, hahhh it click, im not the chosen one. I suspect he used me to make her jealous, hahahaha what a bummer i become. ^_^ so yaa i walk away that instant to let them be. Hope they get married and happy (cut fr my life instantly) hahaha. Now Im married and happy with someone i shoot arrow at LOL. 

Well thats how i see lmh right now, full with love everytime he look at her. He adore her. He respect her. If u watch his ig, for 2020 itself is full with love vibes, romantic stuff, flirting.... eerrr i got goosebum. He is not the same lmh hahaha. :happy2:

I include them in my prayer, i really hope they both love each other full heartedly till end of life. If they not meant to be together in later years, i definitely be broken hearted but still i wish their happiness individually. Till then, we live for today, and let today be the longest day to love. :wub: (i think my pms is coming, emotionally wreck LOL)

• Like 4
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 1

i dont know why my eyes hurt n i feel so sleepy when reading this page..I hope soompi can remove black theme asap :surprisedwut:

. I dont have any insurance for my eyes :D

Spoiler

• LOL 12

7 minutes ago, lusciousgy said:

my eyes hurts!! Hard to read with this new setting. Ahjumma eyes will need lasik soon 

My crystal ball predicts soompi will return to its original theme due to users' complaints, lol.

To survive this ship so far we need to upgrade our investigation skill, spying skill, magnifying skill, forensic skill, analytical skill... and with the birth of this new dark theme, now we need to master night vision too?

even my ninja emoji blended in nicely :ph34r:

:drinksboba:

• LOL 18

Cute and funny reactions of the people around them hahaaha :ph34r:

• Like 3
  • LOL 14
  • Love 6

8 hours ago, goldenashes97 said:

@scrawford yes, I am. We have lots of Indo folks here.

:gangnamstyle:

8 hours ago, magiclily said:
  Reveal hidden contents

at least 7 that I know of from the active ones

@scrawford

Hey that’s cool!! I live in the US now, but it’s nice to see Indo peeps in here :)

btw..not liking this change, just like everybody else. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Rickroll'D 1

1 hour ago, masunni said:

Well thats how i see lmh right now, full with love everytime he look at her. He adore her. He respect her. If u watch his ig, for 2020 itself is full with love vibes, romantic stuff, flirting.... eerrr i got goosebum. He is not the same lmh hahaha. 

I include them in my prayer, i really hope they both love each other full heartedly till end of life. If they not meant to be together in later years, i definitely be broken hearted but still i wish their happiness individually. Till then, we live for today, and let today be the longest day to love. :wub: (i think my pms is coming, emotionally wreck LOL)

Yes, I noticed that, too. His IG posts is quite different before, with his recent updates (I mean late 2019 and 2002) there’s that light, sheepish and romantic vibe even to it. And that was even before I started TKEM when I noticed-I only started my binge-watched before eps 11. 

And can I just add, I know this has been mentioned before, a thousand times already...but the way Lee Min Ho looks at Kim Go Eun is how a man in love looks at his significant other? Gosh, I’m melting with how he looks at her. :love: 

We know that look. I know that look :love:, that’s how my former boyfriend looks at me. 

Spoiler

And dating tips for young couple now (I’m still young, right? Same age as LMH is still young LOL)

-Mountaineering

-Wall/rock climbing

-Beach activities (try jetski, paragliding, scuba diving-really fun)

-Sky diving’s good, too

-Museum hopping

-Night drives and watch the citylight at the top of a cliff

-Morning jog and having breakfast together (this one feels and hit different for real)

-Dine out to a romantic 3-michelin star (not really my style)

I’m an outdoor person so I like those on dates. My last one was the night drive but my date’s mostly mountain hike or anything related to the beach)

@inbetween0and1 yeah, everyone’s complaining with the new theme. Read the Update#8 regarding the new theme-it has something to do with the IT that supports Soompi not the site anymore. And that the old theme kept crashing? CMIIW, I wasn’t able to finish reading the update.

Guess, need to rest my eyes now. I tried changing to a lighter version but it’s not working. 

• Like 15
  • Awesome 3
  • Rickroll'D 1

I want the normal setting back, Soompi!

Oh my eyes.  I can't read long comments and is just enjoying the picture/video links hehe like a kindergartener. 

Anyhoo, I shall be continuing with Faith for now.

Spoiler

I am really loving the King and Queen's dynamics.  They make everyone feel awkward bhahahhahaha. When the doctor had to play as the messenger at the tea table, i can't!!!! I really like them.

• Like 9
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Joojix said:

My  ahjumma eyes are having vertigo with this screen feeling diZzy while typing and feels like my retina is bout to do a crash landing into the screen:lol:

To Soompi IT department and to our dear mods we hope and request that we can change the screen back to original.  We hope you can consider our request. Thank you very much xx

Vertigo indeed!! I gave up on catching up and just randomly scroll. I hope there will be option in the future to choose different background.!

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Rickroll'D 1

Seriously, it feels like i'm in the middle of a blackout 

:idk:

Never mind i'll just go sleeping, please wake me up if captain decides to give us new crumbs

• LOL 14
  • Love 1