[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, Lizannchi said:

2 hours ago, DancingonHanRiver said:

Sooo... what does everyone hope to see next from our lovely couple?  I'm curious.

1) Nothing... leave them to love privately?

2) Silver Day cryptic IG post from our Capt Lee on 14 July?

3) KGE inviting the TKEM gang to the Hero premiere & LMH actually turning up?

4) None of the above... (are you in the wrong forum, madam?)

5) All of the above! :wub:

For me, I would really really love *praying hard* if KGE will be brave (yes I feel she needs courage for this) and invite LMH to her Hero movie premiere and him actually attending.... I will be over the moon!! :love:

Just like she-who-shall-not-be-named-here who attended the Gangnam Blues movie premiere during the days when they were together... was sweet to watch then :P 

U read my mind :phew:....

I want He come to Hero prem. Movie ... Alone ,  Step in and  sitting just next to Her, he will Surprising Us and all , :heart1:

I'm gonna enjoy the excitement  .and  imagining  how media react about it ,,, local n int. Media will get two advance at once (Movie news n Gossip news).... Boom hustle, bustle and noise are everywhere ....

:doggie: 

Second things is number 2. Silver Day 

Again, Ggonessi will come up with cryptic shooting but not With Him ... Our Captain in our side,. Feeding us with Crumbs again Day -1. D day and Day +1 ... 

:cutekitty: 

2 hours ago, carriekllo said:

What's your most iconic LMH STATEMENT?? 

I remember His answer for TKEM interview

His fav. Line  at TKEM, is :

"Lieutenant JTE I want you to be my Queen."

that answer is iconic ,  for me He mean it. This movie, Their meeting is Fate "Umyong" GoD creation . Bless them both. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3

2 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

I want the normal setting back, Soompi!

Oh my eyes.  I can't read long comments and is just enjoying the picture/video links hehe like a kindergartener. 

Anyhoo, I shall be continuing with Faith for now.

Hide contents

I am really loving the King and Queen's dynamics.  They make everyone feel awkward bhahahhahaha. When the doctor had to play as the messenger at the tea table, i can't!!!! I really like them.

I thought looking at this dark theme at night time will be better than during day time, turned out it's not.

It still hurt my eyes :crybaby: hope Soompi release the other theme soon.

I'm currently watching Faith too

Spoiler

Lol, i know what you mean, I just finished watch that part. but now i'm on my way to ep 8.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

If someone tries to start something about this thread in general or calls you delulu in a condescending way...

Tell whoever that is....

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47f7d66c6bc94961c8ad

aaaaand give them a message from an OG Queen...

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47285658b1c0ad5ca540

We are all allowed delulu ships at least once in a lifetime!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4734d19b650184d685ba

• Like 3
  • LOL 13
  • Awesome 1

Now am starting to believe whoever is behind this brilliant idea of dark theme is definitely  a MINEUN hater in disguise and its a calculated attack to minimize the usage of this thread :unsure:… knowing very well that this thread is mostly hogged  by 35+ yrs ahjummas and their guilty pleasure eyes , a tech war is unleashed upon us:lol:…don't feel threatened chingus..hwaiting B)  ( Don't underestimate the power of IT Ahjummas here..just telling, I may very well  brush up my hacking skills back :phew:)

8 hours ago, magiclily said:

sorry to cut your post..,Thank you for this ma'am,

I wish you were here too few days ago..  

Blame the long weekend and the road trip:lol:.. When  husbands plan to meet their friends, Covid19 can take a faraway hike even if it means 10 hours of drive with multiple germ playing pitstops while a next street drive through grocery shopping for wives is impending doom:crazy:..Now you can understand my pissed off mood in the prev post:lol:…perks of glorious married life!

4 hours ago, goldenashes97 said:

Same, maam. Same. 

Oh, and by taking a nap, I actually mean going to our neighbor shipper thread. You know, the calm one.

LOL...Now am suspecting  you being the culprit for disrupting the "Calmness" there and the dark theme everywhere:lol: … Your constant lurking there and sharing here might have triggered the obvious people…so better watch out your back Chingu:P

@LiveThePresent : Love your happy vibes posts as well :)… With the real world full of negativity and crisis, lets atleast concentrate on positive and sweet things on these virtual worlds! 

Where is @Heretorant??? and why is her presence very minimal here from past week?? You better come back and stay here missy:wacko:  I am starting to have separation anxiety without seeing your posts in every page when this thread is already feeling alienated with dark theme :( 

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I'm okay with the dark theme but maybe because I'm not an ahjumma. :sweatingbullets:

My issue is more with the Soompi emojis and gifs that don't blend well with the dark theme. 

@Miadee LMH's 3rd option is no hugs between them. Too bad PD-nim's 3rd option is to stand closer when hugging. He got you there LMH!

:loolz:

• LOL 19

1 hour ago, Miss Pizza said:

Chingu, just want to share this, a realllllllly excellent thread. Have a look at it

No worry, its not toxic hehe :D

Thank you Chingu!!!! this is an excellent tweet. 

I hope this will spread throughout all the shippers everywhere. 

I don't want our over excitement to actually cause them to give up on each other and definitely do not want KGE to be awkward and not herself in public because of the attention she has gotten.

Which BTW, who the heck messaged her dad to confirm the relationship??? *smh

• Like 5
  • Sad 3
  • Shocked 5
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Seriously when everyone going crazy over how jealous he was in this bts i just couldn't see it..maybe because there was nothing to be jealous of at least how i see it..just a brotherly sis hug and he didn't looked very jealous to me..i was just thinking they were getting ready for the scene..but asking if there is a 3rd option doesn't make any sense either

If he was thr for her 0.1sec kiss to KKN, then what? 

For me I felt it, like an intuition. That was before I saw the BTS. When I saw the BTS, people showed his pursed lip when KGE rubbed WDH on the back so it just adds to it. He also looked away for a second after that as though trying to avoid seeing more. They were getting ready for the scene so he was able to portray those emotions more. When they acted out the scene, he was back to smile for the scene. I just felt the silence was awkward for that scene so that was my intuition that there was jealousy even before I saw the BTS. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Awesome 5

If he was jealous, do you think its because he is already in a relationship with her or not yet?? I think it would be the latter?? 

OK, so i do love me some comparisons even though I think LMH and KGE have something very unique and special 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 6

@Ima Imo

여기 망상 종자들 집합소네 양측 소속사에 이 글 보냈고 루머 유포로 엄벌 하라고 제보했음 글쓴이는 글 내리던지 처벌 받던지 알아서하세요

did this person just said they sent this blog content to both agency to do what? Didn't sound positive..so far i read w google translate a few pages and i found that there were mix reactions..some support some not and even attaching jjh/lmh drama gifs..n some asked the author to take down or delete content..

maybe @jy_cohh or @jasujeong can read and summarise for us later 

:blink:

• Like 13