[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, magiclily said:

tbh that tweet is too much, i mean the shipper tweet.

Tbh I also see why Minoz is mad (I too find it kinda disturbing). They’re using his video for fantasizing something inappropriate. Not that we act all holy here, but it’s pretty objectifying in my opinion. It is the definition of “crossing the line” that OIM often say.

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 8

3 minutes ago, Helloswmh said:

Tbh I also see why Minoz is mad (I too find it kinda disturbing). They’re using his video for fantasizing something inappropriate. Not that we act all holy here, but it’s pretty objectifying in my opinion. It is the definition of “crossing the line” that OIM often say.

They should have kept it on their private group and not on the twitter board.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

There are a few misses too though, for example, at the JTE intersection shoot-out scene, she says "I only have two bullets left" not "I only have two legs" lol. 

this too!

both came from the same word but the context was lost when it was translated as "two legs" :D

24 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Vegetables. Varying in size is all I remember under this dark mode. Hahaaaa

mommy, could you please enlighten me on sweetbutters? what's that? 

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

52 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

At the end of the day, I am still struggling with this new dark mode. It is so hard to distinguish one post to another, who is quoting what. Barely able to make out the grey borders of the boxes. Changed to 'evolution mode' which is slightly better but still.... I cannot understand technology and this seemingly aesthetic mode. What is wrong with plain white background with black fonts?

:criesariver:

And because I am sulking over the background colour, I have not focused much on the conversations here regarding the swoon BTS. 

By the way, please do share if there are more fan fictions to read. I need these stories to get through this drought without LMH posting more cryptic posts.

By the way, if LMH does not follow KGE or JHI, how would he know that KGE likes JHI's post???? 

LMH probably has a separate account. Or else why would he post the photo with WDH pretty much straight after WDH posted it on his Instagram? 

• LOL 8

1 hour ago, extrodinairey said:

@magiclily your pink highlights blinded me hahahhahaa

@extrodinairey

HAHAHA sorry about that  :lol:

I tried to change the highlighter color several times, but any color still make you blind LOL,:crazily:

I blame this new dark theme!!! :no_mouth:

37 minutes ago, Helloswmh said:

@Helloswmh

Couldn't agree more with you!

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

34 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

mommy, could you please enlighten me on sweetbutters? what's that? 

She has a farm

Her farm has many types of vegetables

Those vegetables comes in many color, shapes and sizes

That's all I can tell you for now, child.  The rest will only be revealed when you are 40 years old.

Two legs went beyond me. Of course JTE had two legs.

:saitama:

Edited by extrodinairey
  • Like 1
  • LOL 16

2 hours ago, anjpoole said:

Judging by this tweet, they haven't read our thread yet. Hahahahahhaah! LMAO :w00t: They're coming for us

That is a whole other level of gutter-minded... whoa

38 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:

They should have kept it on their private group and not on the twitter board.

I agree. Some things are best kept private, or at least with a warning before encountering it... so you can decide for yourself.

5 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

She has a farm

That's all I can tell you for now, child.  The rest will only be revealed when you are 40 years old.

Only 40? Now that makes me wonder what kind of vegetables there are in that farm...

Haven't been to this thread in awhile but seems like so many things have changed!

• LOL 7

41 minutes ago, Helloswmh said:

Yep agree. I had to go over and comment eventhough i usually try not to argue w all these super delulu or haters or oim. But this is about being disrespectful to them both. I implore you all not to go that direction of delulu even here too as lurkers picks them up and start their own thread in twitter with these ideas

• Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, lysandr said:

Only 40? Now that makes me wonder what kind of vegetables there are in that farm...

Haven't been to this thread in awhile but seems like so many things have changed!

40 is a randomly picked number because I knew she's still far from that number.  That's what moms do when we wanna avoid answering certain questions, okay? Either that, or go ask your dad.

4 minutes ago, heatherf said:

Gosh what happened to the theme?? My eyes are hurting. soompi is forcing me to spend less time here isn't it? Maybe i should

Again Gosh who approved this Dark theme??!?!?!? 

Yeah, I think I need to lessen my time on Soompi under this theme, too.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

25 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

She has a farm

Two legs went beyond me. Of course JTE had two legs.

i cried laughing :joy:

i feel like being dora the explorer asking so many questions as im lost in a fckn farm now. i blame the sweetbutters. 

• LOL 12

26 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Yep agree. I had to go over and comment eventhough i usually try not to argue w all these super delulu or haters or oim. But this is about being disrespectful to them both. I implore you all not to go that direction of delulu even here too as lurkers picks them up and start their own thread in twitter with these ideas

I refrain myself from commenting on the thread. Last time I argued with them, I got blocked by one of the shippers. But I guess a shipper should knock some senses into them, even tho I don’t really think it will work either.

Let us ship them healthily, rationally. Minoz already pointed out their take on this one. And it’s reasonable. It’s their lives. We have nothing to say about their private lives, let alone their s*x lives. 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 5

Did y’all notice Kahi_official now following a different Theking IG acct? (Theking_igofficial)-they have an official IG? I’m living in a rock. Guess Kahi’s lurking here, too and read that we knew they’re following a fan acct. 

https://imgur.com/a/6byC0d9

And they posted Unni’s ad billboard-wish it was last July 2.

:please:

https://instagram.com/kahi_official?igshid=jyrgfkndcivc

@Djulia Matio, hello chingu:heythere:

kamsahamnida for your kind words. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

2 minutes ago, RosesAreRed said:

Guess Kahi’s lurking here, too and read that we knew they’re following a fan shippers acct. 

:loolz:

I am glad we woke them up from their slumber 

:fun: 

• LOL 11

4 minutes ago, gwin said:

My eyes hurt with this black background.

Also, why is Kahi official on IG following LMH?

Your guess is good as mine hahaha

When someone pointed this out first i went and checked and was even more dumbfounded when i realized they followed only 3 accs and the 3rd was a shippers account :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 15

My  ahjumma eyes are having vertigo with this screen feeling diZzy while typing and feels like my retina is bout to do a crash landing into the screen:lol:

To Soompi IT department and to our dear mods we hope and request that we can change the screen back to original.  We hope you can consider our request. Thank you very much xx

• Like 6
  • LOL 9

4 hours ago, HappyVibes said:

So many good things to observe and analyze and yet I had to waste quite an amount of time backreading about "Muse", "LMH's acting", "KGE's ugliness","twitter wars", etc etc for the umpteenth number of time. As I have requested earlier "PLEASE DON"T PICK TRASHES FROM OUTSIDE JUNKYARD AND DISSECT HERE AND TURN THIS BEAUTIFUL PARADISE INTO ANOTHER JUNKYARD"…I know many like minded Chingus  have already addressed this and I don't want to moral police again, but being an ardent lover of this ship and thread, its little disheartening to see same questions and doubts raised here unnecessarily...

Same, maam. Same. I myself have decided that I will just take a nap whenever those kinds of topic is brought up. AGAIN.

Oh, and by taking a nap, I actually mean going to our neighbor shipper thread. You know, the calm one.

TMI on the thread:

Spoiler

They actually received a warning. It seems like someone from another ship came to that thread and posted something that made them angry. Too bad I wasn't there to witness the war as it took place when I was busy with my exams. And the angry posts were all removed. Bummer. It's gone back to normal now. The usual calmness.

:lazyandfart:

• LOL 21