[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

6 minutes ago, Miadee said:

NOO this is bad for our eyes we want it back to normal..we need lights to see all the blur blur. Give us back normal SOOMPI!!!

Me neither..i dont like this. We have a job to do here and this ain't helping us. I mean their photos are already very grainy..ppl can only date at night nowadays..so what now how do you expect us to see in the dark :crazy:

Nope not me. I'm only thinking that chicken looks yummy. 

The Evolution Mode is a bit better but the old one is MUCH better. This is why I hate upgrades sometimes:crybaby:

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 6

2 minutes ago, Prerna said:

EPIC .....:

I am so stocked with LMH determination he was so prepared......

Are these Swoon English subs for real?! Why didn’t anyone mention what they were saying when the Korean version came out?! 

The things they are saying in the subs are kind of confusing me now because I can’t fully grasp the context of how they are saying it. :crazymad:

3 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

My boi asked out of sarcasm and... jealousy ;)

but.....

Hahahahahahahhaha! That's not what he meant Pd-nim!

Did the PD-nim actually say “Come closer to her”?

I thought someone previously said he said something along the lines of, “Don’t worry about them, they know what they are doing.”

We need our resident Korean speakers to confirm! Lol

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 20

3 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

Are these Swoon English subs for real?! Why didn’t anyone mention what they were saying when the Korean version came out?! 

The things they are saying in the subs are kind of confusing me now because I can’t fully grasp the context of how they are saying it. :crazymad:

Darling the swoons are the real deal....

LMH told them that he can’t post for few days coz kge is upset from his previous dorky posts..:::

so swoon has to feed us on his behalf....

• Like 1
  • LOL 19
  • Awesome 3

4 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

I thought someone previously said he said something along the lines of, “Don’t worry about them, they know what they are doing.”

I don't know either but thats the trans of swoon :lol:

• LOL 10

32 minutes ago, Sparkly Freeze said:

Have your guys ever heard one theory that KES is a low key MinEun shipper...

1st date scene...you can easily shoot if your boyfriend has done military service...KGE won the Minomi doll...(Boyfriend  WHO SERVED MILITARY- MINHO SERVED IN THE MILITARY) So KES wrote many lines in drama that bring them together and the script felt like their own stories hahaha...My 2cents

I meannnn... she even named their firstborn for them 

:rickroll:

• LOL 18
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

24 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

waiitt.. what's with "dont get scared??" Did LMH really said that?

Or now  swoon being extra and decided to spice things up??? it's like reading an xxx novel for teenagers LOL

i mean.. BRUUUHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! what u talkin about???!!!! 

Maybe he knew that he might not be able to control himself and set the sheets on fire with the kind of passion that he has. I mean the guy practically jumped at our queen and the director had to call cut three times

:Woah:

• LOL 15

42 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

The things they are saying in the subs are kind of confusing me now because I can’t fully grasp the context of how they are saying it. 

yep calling resident translators @jy_cohh @jasujeong

SOS!!!! We are about to head into gutterland!!! Do somethingggg :Please:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

On 7/2/2020 at 7:18 PM, RosesAreRed said:

Hi beautiful souls,

Long-time lurker here. I decided to make an account and unlurk today after resisting for a month now. Trigger? Yes, that video posted at 5AM this morning by the captain of this ship. :):heart:Woke up to start an early meeting today when I decided to check my IG-not for any messages or posts from friends but to check on KGE events-and tada! There it was, Lee Min Ho ssi posted. And as soon as I heard the background music on that early morning stroll, I knew I’m no longer delulu. Btw, I don’t understand the lyrics when I saw it but I felt how beautiful that song was and there’s no way it was a coincidence that he put that at this crucial date. If I may recall from previous posts, LMH is old enough and dating enough to know the consequences of his actions. I literally jumped out of my bed-good thing I live alone and the walls are thick enough so the neighbors from the other units won’t hear me scream.

I fell in love with Kim Go Eun the moment I watched her in CITT, and it broke my heart the things she went through during and after Goblin. She was the only K celebrity I followed on IG. (That’s my only SNS hehehe since I long deactivated my FB). I always supported her projects and love all of her films. Goblin still holds the top spot in my heart story-wise. And TKEM in a very close second. I’m picky with my shows but this is probably the kdrama with the best love story out there. Yes, I said that. I’m a fan of sci-fi, fantasy, action and all. Been watching Hollywood, Korean, Indian, Brits and all but never shipped anyone until LMHxKGE.

When they announced the drama, I knew I would watch it because of KGE and KES.

I don’t mind seeing Lee Min Ho onscreen but I was not a fan. Sorry for LMH long-time fans but I was one of those who think he’s overrated. I just watch his dramas and move on to the next available thing. So I was like ‘can he step-up to KGE’s talent?’ Don’t hate me, that was all in the past. I don’t watch on-going dramas as well because I have no patience in waiting for the next episode. But I kept seeing this BTS clips in IG and I was suddenly seeing two people (not actors) in love. I didn’t budge though, it was still a few episodes, and I know my attitude. I abandon the drama as early as the first episode if I feel it’s lackluster. But these spoilers kept staring me on the face. So I avoided IG for a week but I saw the press-con and saw a different LMH than I saw before. Mind you, it was not the ‘oppa’ part that got me on-board, it was the pictorial. I’m a graduate of psychology so I was very keen with body-language. I won’t put it here as everyone already dissected every videos of these two. So I went to The Swoon’s YT page to look for one more video before I let myself begin with the misery of the weekly episodes. I watched the Jenga game and saw how the captain can’t stop staring and mirroring KGE’s mannerisms. One more video-The key word interview-we all saw how happy he looks like. So there, I was ready to watch the first episode. By that time, the show was already on it’s 11th. Then my sister sent me the Vlive video of him when he said that he was extremely happy. Yieee, he always say he was tired and sleeping between breaks on his previous shows. My sister isn’t a fan either. She’s more on LJS, NJH side but she kept telling me to watch TKEM and marvel on the chemistry of our royal couples.

Maybe unlike others who didn’t see the chemistry for the first few episodes, I was instantly seeing the chemistry on episode 2. Not with the way they act-but on how they look at each other. And even talented actors can’t wear heart on their sleeves. Maybe it’s an advantage that I saw their presscon/promotion first and saw what others denied seeing. I saw a more matured LMH and saw that wow, he can act, he’s no longer just a pretty face. Plus watching the BTS, I already secretly shipped them IRL. Yes, secretly. I cannot come out as I may lose the respect my colleagues have for me. Still, as much as I want to join this forum early on, I still resisted until there’s a sign that I should board the ship. Last night I pray that Min Ho ssi post something today. He can post a picture of a chicken and I will take it as a declaration of his love. I’m sure he wouldn’t post anything because the world will connect it to GGone anyhow. So imagine how happy I was when the first thing I saw this morning was his posts? At 5AM?! Are you freaking kidding me?! He can’t be that careless unless he’s doing it to scream how in love he is to the world in every universe rather. You know when we’re in love, we always find a way to let the universe know how we feel. That’s the power of love and I felt like his bestfriend. I was so proud of him and so happy for him. Not everyone can be brave-as JTE said. But he decided to be brave. I just can’t with this guy. He has all my respect now. I knew GGone won’t post anything related to him today so I wasn’t surprise with her birthday posts. I always love her short hair so I was smiling while swiping her photos. But I’m so happy for her that the world is finally showering her the love that she deserves. Oh my, it makes me cry. And there’s a man who love her and will protect her at all costs. No one can convince me otherwise. I never paid attention to that sibling-vibe they were saying. Or even the cold-noodle this forum’s been busy about yesterday. So there, I cannot focus on my meetings and reports the whole day because I kept lurking on this forum so what better way to end GGone’s day but to show my love and support for my Mineun heart? I don’t even ship myself to have a new love life but I pray for these two beautiful human beings to love the fate that chose them, today and forever.

Gosh, this post is so long, please forgive me for blabbing. I must have been living alone for too long now. But I hope you give me a seat with a good view on this sailing ship.

Hi everyone! First time commenting even though i have been reading most of the pages and have been so cheered and encouraged to keep supporting LMHxKGE till the end. I agree with most of your observations on our OTP, but am most heartened by the observation from what RosesAreRed said, simply because she tries to stay neutral and observed based on her knowledge of human behavior as per her educational background being a grad psych student. I truly believe our OTP are in the dating phase right now, ever since their cryptic lovestagram and even more convinced after LMH Jeju post and 02 July post, and will keep praying that everything will work out well for them. Will definitely support them in their individual careers well into the future. I was originally a Ggone fan since 2017 Goblin and CITT times and now also follow LMH IG eversince TKEM. 

Sorry if i made some mistakes when trying to comment because i am really technologically illiterate, and can't seem to figure out how to post a comment and select the name of the person i want to comment on. Pls forgive me. 

To all, i really enjoyed reading all your posts and they have helped me tremendously to deal with the withdrawal symptoms of TKEM since last episode June 12, and found this thread by accident. 

• Like 11
  • Love 13

1 hour ago, Kdramatic said:

i'm not good at speaking nor listening to korean but yes the subs were correct, he said it pretty briefly hence the twist. people believed he muttered 걱정마 (geogjeongma = don't worry) or something along the line, but after a thousand times hearing it's leaning more onto 조금 (jogeum = a little). 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Prerna said:

Whts with swoon it’s like they are in there own dreamland with these two....

they have decided all the stages of our couples real drama.....

I’ll brag about the two of you in front of my dad, mom, relatives, neighbors, friends, bosses, clients~~but I have to keep low key. :vicx:

Why am I more excited of this than when I was meeting my bf’s parents? 

• LOL 18

1 hour ago, Sparkly Freeze said:

HE IS THE CAPTAIN OF THIS SHIP AND HE IS IRREVOCABLY IN LOVE WITH THE QUEEN HAHAHA:lol:

Have your guys ever heard one theory that KES is a low key MinEun shipper...

1st date scene...you can easily shoot if your boyfriend has done military service...KGE won the Minomi doll...(Boyfriend  WHO SERVED MILITARY- MINHO SERVED IN THE MILITARY) So KES wrote many lines in drama that bring them together and the script felt like their own stories hahaha...My 2cents:hwaiting2:

Hahah low key shipper. Our ultimate wing man KES! So she is soo happy now after that LMH dancing universe! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4