[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

Errr sorry, the JHI thing might be my fault.  I watched Tune In For Love last night HAHA.  

Also I am now deeply concerned that WDH called KGE before he left to inform her of our existence and now she’s the one trolling our thread.  How else do we explain her attempting to validate her ship war, and on the same day the BTS photos came out.  

Am now picturing LMH stomping over to his neighbor Hyun Bin’s apartment, in his short shorts of course, and demanding to know where the SoCal grocery store is.  

Am also picturing HB backing away slowly, Homer Simpson style into the bushes.

@AgentQuake do you have psychic abilities? Hehe you seemed to predict the the sequence of events happening in our ship :Woah::hooray2:

• LOL 16

37 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Guys I took the quiz and I am jut (kge)from goblin......

let’s see wht soompi makes you all 

I just liked that they have put LMH and kge as there article host.......

I got Ho Joon Jae from LOTBS

I’m freaking happy to be him

hahahahaha

thanks for the challenge 

:twerk2:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

18 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I seriously need to go get my eyes checked.  

There were so many trusts today.

Anyhoo

IN LMH I TRUST!

I thought you forgot to put letter H somewhere in the word trust, lol :lol: oh boy, my brain! i think i need to sleep

• LOL 12

24 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

I read a comment on YouTube saying that someone caught LMH followed KGE on IG and screencap it. He or she posted it in Instagram but shortly after MYM messaged him or her to take that post down in order to keep their privacy. 

Has anyone heard of this before?

I saw one of the fan acc on igs screenshot that before...i think its at the midnight lmh follow kge acc then a fews minutes or hours later he unfollow after some of the fans post and share the screencap on igs..if i'm not wrong, the fan acc didn't delete the post, she/he made it private after that. I think i am also saw that lmh's igs acc follow 3 acc but i dont bother to check before coz i am too focus to the TKEM drama at that time...

• Like 1
  • Shocked 3
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 6

44 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Guys I took the quiz and I am jut (kge)from goblin......

let’s see wht soompi makes you all 

I just liked that they have put LMH and kge as there article host.......

I got a character from Doctor john. I didn't even watch the drama. Then i again take the quiz with diff answers. And i get ji eun tak from goblin. :shaq:

I know its cheating :ph34r:

• LOL 13

10 minutes ago, Daisy Lavender said:

I saw one of the fan acc on igs screenshot that before...i think its at the midnight lmh follow kge acc then a fews minutes or hours later he unfollow after some of the fans post and share the screencap on igs..if i'm not wrong, the fan acc didn't delete the post, she/he made it private after that. I think i am also saw that lmh's igs acc follow 3 acc but i dont bother to check before coz i am too focus to the TKEM drama at that time...

calls for all RCL secret agents to investigate this case :ph34r:

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 7

3 minutes ago, NoonaCaana said:

16 minutes ago, Daisy Lavender said:

calls for all RCL secret agents to investigate this case :ph34r:

We've already debunked the screenshots. They were photo shopped. @jy_cohh answered someone on that earlier. 

22 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I thought you forgot to put letter H somewhere in the word trust, lol :lol: oh boy, my brain! i think i need to sleep

Let me help you there. 

IN LMHoes I TRUST!

You can trust us. :lazyandfart:

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

I wouldn't read too much into KGE's lack of liking or commenting on WDH's post with LMH. She's actually kind of inconsistent with how she interacts with WDH's posts. I don't think she liked or commented on WDH's recent photo post with KKN and that other actor. I'm pretty sure that was a "farewell" for WDH from KKN too.

• Like 10
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Prettyladyeun said:

Going back to the midnight post on July 2, the concentration is whose getting a picture of Lmh , and the shadow of a bicycle with flowers, but the third post if you try to see the picture carefully you can find a white cloth on the floor which is the edge of a long dress worn by somebody who is very fond of wearing long dresses in white color in her appearances. What do you think ladies? Do you think your guess is as good as mine?

Hahaha good try ...you actually made me go and look! but, I found something else ... it's like dejavu back to TKEM ep 16, when Tae Eul hid in LG's trenchcoat (I like that scene, so funny).

Did you see like a white skirt underneath LMH black jacket? Hahaha just kidding, don't bash me! *runs*

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 14

1 hour ago, jy_cohh said:

The one thing that I did find cute was KGE's dad's post of Tune in for Love. Not only did he IG the poster, but his caption actually used KGE's nickname "Ggone" (Ggone actually collapses the Korean letters in her name into ONE so --> 고은 = 곤)

So, Kim Gon and Lee Gon. KES I see what you did there :shaq:

Where’s that fanfic again where they’re naming their firstborn Lee Gon. Suddenly it makes a lot more sense.

• LOL 22
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, jy_cohh said:

I wouldn't read too much into KGE's lack of liking or commenting on WDH's post with LMH. She's actually kind of inconsistent with how she interacts with WDH's posts. I don't think she liked or commented on WDH's recent photo post with KKN and that other actor. I'm pretty sure that was a "farewell" for WDH from KKN too.

:hwaiting2:

YESa!!! She liked LMH PICS!!!!!! ALAS!!!!

:omg:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 20
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1