[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

26 minutes ago, Prerna said:

So girls it seems kge liked jhi post 

now this is so much interesting she herself is igniting LMHs male ego and I so wish loverboy will get totally possessive and post something....:

on a serious note minhosi do something fast otherwise RCL ladies are already putting there eyes on jhi.......

Well then....

the world hold their breath. There’s no way our captain will let this slide. It’s too much for his ego. Unlike WDH, JHI is definitely his contender. A heavy one judging from KGE’s blush severity :D.

He will definitely take the first route :D:lol:

• LOL 17

5 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I wonder if they went for grocery shopping

:popcornjackson:

dear grocery shopping won’t take you anywhere just see the other ship it’s still in the middle of nowhere.....

LMH think bigger and bolder.....

otherwise this jhi is a real neulear threat now.::.::

• LOL 15

2 minutes ago, markovingian markov said:

Well then....

the world hold their breath. There’s no way our captain will let this slide. It’s too much for his ego. Unlike WDH, JHI is definitely his contender. A heavy one judging from KGE’s blush severity :D.

@markovingian markov I know right? LOL

And please edit your post and take out the image/twitter from the quoted response. Thank you.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, DancingonHanRiver said:

Another time that I felt strong boyfriend vibes was the Jeong Taera BTS episode where everyone was gushing that he was taking a photo / video of her.  It wasn't the photo or video that convinced me then... it was the authoritative way "he gave instructions to her staff to try harder with their acting, to be more enthusiastic".  Doubters might say, he can do that as a sunbaenim or close colleague but really, who would bother?  If they weren't very close, she might misconstrue it as "why are you giving my staff instructions?"  Would WDH do that? I am quite sure not.  Again, it's LMH's way to show care for the people that matter to him. 

Boom! My thoughts exactly and you shared a very good example of boyfriend vibes. As a woman, I like my man to take charge too so I think that's amazing brownie points for LMH. 

:gangnamstyle:

• Like 8
  • Love 9

8 minutes ago, masunni said:

The Heir - just finish watching this, he treat her like a friend. 

Watching him playing around with his leading lady during the BTS (cue some playful punches and kicks :sweatingbullets:) made me realize how gentle he had treated KGE

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Layali said:

ATTENTION ALL:

Are we all up for this? The next time they post, we comment romance quotes..love quotes and yes please do not tag.It may seem like we are harassing them.imagine all the notifications she gets despite not posting anything! 

Even though I didn't tag both of them,

I'm so agree with you 

:smooches3:

how about we just use hashtag :phew:

• Like 6
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

@markovingian markov I know right? LOL

And please edit your post and take out the image/twitter from the quoted response. Thank you.

Yeah....Thanks, done it already. I got to open my laptop to edit, somehow cannot do it with my phone. 

A lil bit jealousy is very healthy in relationship, hahahahahaha. 

Now let's wait girls....:D 

• Like 2
  • Love 5

14 minutes ago, markovingian markov said:

Well then....

At this rate...we are heading to 900 pages soon.

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1