[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

26 minutes ago, Joojix said:

but if she ends up with jung hae in, its not too bad either. the boy looks so timid, sweet and kind, they're polar opposites like yin and yang

26 minutes ago, Orientalfan said:

..i think their ship would have sailed too..

@HappyVibes im keeping tabs for ya hulk slamdunk :kitty:

• LOL 17
  • Awesome 1

15 minutes ago, Prerna said:

I don’t u understand whts with this extra time with these boys even if they get it I doubt they can sweat it out in front of our queen...::

bloody wht if lmh would have asked extra time in these kissing scenes and beheaded ones rather than interviews...:

I swear to almighty P.D. nim would have run away to mars .::.:::shaq:

@Prerna -----------> PD-nim :saitama:

If it's confirmed that JHI ALSO asked for extra time like a certain someone during his interview with KGE, i might as well start to google like everybody else: "How To Be Kim Go Eun"

• Like 1
  • LOL 18

5 minutes ago, kdramakitten said:

The smiles from BTS of episode 5:  shy, flirty, cautious.

The smiles from BTS photos of episode 16:  shy but with a quiet understanding.

I said what i said.  :phew:

I think they filmed that epi 16 scene quite early on. Her fringe is still quite short in the photos

• Like 5

5 hours ago, HR. said:

Is this from the same day? If they are, he really had to change into pants that didn’t expose his legs. His legs are reserved only for KGE and his fans, NOT for WDH :lol:

It looks like he’s at the airport, what do you guys think?

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Welcome to the ship. 

Rule #1: The captain of our ship is lmh.

Rule #2: Mentioning other ships is never crossing the line as long as it doesn’t cross soompi lines :lol:. As you can or cannot see, we are in the middle of launching a ship, aka kgexJHI, to attack our own. It looks like some may really have an interest in jumping but it’s all good, we are too confident in our ship to feel any threat. 

Rule #3: when in doubt, refer to rule #1

Now that you understand how this ship works, let’s move on, shall we?

@Sofieo to be properly inducted, you need to go through pages 470 and get a hold of the content that floats between those pages.  You will know what I mean, when you see it.

You may like it.

You may not.

You just need to go thorugh it.

Like we did.

Sigh. Those were the days.

• LOL 20
  • Love 2

So girls it seems kge liked jhi post 

now this is so much interesting she herself is igniting LMHs male ego and I so wish loverboy will get totally possessive and post something....:

on a serious note minhosi do something fast otherwise RCL ladies are already putting there eyes on jhi.......

• Like 2
  • LOL 21

Ohh I posted a YouTube video but suddenly disappeared! Bugs again?

anyway, I came across a YouTube video of tarot reading about our couple, and the girl is clearly a shipper, and a lot of shippers commented too. It’s so fun! Sadly there is no subtitle for this video.

For anyone who’s interested, here it is. 

https://youtu.be/jS969uinUaw

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

Tune in For Love filming lasted only for 3-4 months, quite short. And I honestly think JHI fell and still admires KGE but didn't have the time nor the courage to pursue her more deeply. KGE also needed to go to the States and was only back and forth in SK before TKEM. 

Unlike our main man, he had more time and maybe purposely prolonged the filming. Lol! Remember how even in interviews, he wanted to go overtime? 

:hwaiting2:

I'd say KGE could have gone back to the US to continue her classes but no, she's reviewing her next projects because she wants to stay in SK. (ooops, reality is there's still the pandemic to mull over) And for who, you ask? Your guess is as good as mine. Hahaha! 

:hooray2::heart1:

I just saw the video from page 868, looks like she had a red flower bouquet, too, standing next to Jhi. I don’t know who gave it but it was over-flowing red. And just last night, I was browsing througg JHI’s ig after he liked kge’s bday post, and found that he was also in the US and was at Santa Monica where KGE was (based on her photo) at about the same week. He was there for a video shoot for something he was modeling for. I have no idea if they met while he was there. 

But then again, LMH for the win! 

• LOL 13
  • Insightful 3

7 minutes ago, Prerna said:

now this is so much interesting she herself is igniting LMHs male ego and I so wish loverboy will get totally possessive and post something....:

on a serious note minhosi do something fast otherwise RCL ladies are already putting there eyes on jhi.......

looks like my submarine (ship) tank is navigating....:lol:

• LOL 15

1 minute ago, Kaydeelee said:

I just saw the video from page 868, looks like she had a red flower bouquet, too, standing next to Jhi. I don’t know who gave it but it was over-flowing red. And just last night, I was browsing througg JHI’s ig after he liked kge’s bday post, and found that he was also in the US and was at Santa Monica where KGE was (based on her photo) at about the same week. He was there for a video shoot for something he was modeling for. I have no idea if they met while he was there. 

I guess this is among the reasons why LMH keep dropping crumbs now and then, he needs to guard his territory

:sweats:

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 5

31 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Welcome to the ship. 

Rule #1: The captain of our ship is lmh.

Rule #2: Mentioning other ships is never crossing the line as long as it doesn’t cross soompi lines :lol:. As you can or cannot see, we are in the middle of launching a ship, aka kgexJHI, to attack our own. It looks like some may really have an interest in jumping but it’s all good, we are too confident in our ship to feel any threat. 

Rule #3: when in doubt, refer to rule #1

Now that you understand how this ship works, let’s move on, shall we?

My feet are tied to the anchor of this ship and there’s no way I can leave, neither do I have desires to leave. This is my first time shipping any couple and will be my last time. I see something special between these two that I have not seen before. They are perfectly matched in personalities, values and views in life. This is all great but the initial starter is attractiveness towards each other and well, as we have all observed from their interactions bts, they are attracted to each other like magnets. I support them because I see something that can last. My gut is telling me they will live a happy life together. So to answer your question, no, I will not jump ships in a few months or years. The only way out is to sink the ship and I will go down with it. But trust in the captain, this ship is sailing for life. :D 

Thank goodness you’re still on the ship. I was wondering where you went, if you left the ship trusting your swimming skills or what.

I have full TRust of the captain of this ship.   Let’s enjoy as we’re cruisin’.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, TDeas said:

This is not only about "Last Fall / Autumn seasons" 

He want to tell Us

its Her for His "Last Fall" in Love again 

my version is

last fall as a single 

:happyshakes:

what about all of you versions RCLs?? B)

• Love 9
  • Awesome 2

12 minutes ago, Prerna said:

OMG, this just certifies that I am indeed a LMH and KGE shipper (or maybe more of a stalker) for noticing this, too.

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1