Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

1 hour ago, yellowduck said:

LMH x WDW ship right now

Meanwhile MinEun ship...

Can't leave MinEun ship b/c I can't swim and unexpected waves are coming. All I can do is back to my delulu land and pray. 

Edit: Do not take it seriously guys, this is for fun 

not at you choosing the deadliest catch gif to post. if that's how our ship looking like, man. are we snow crabs??????

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 14

Good mrg chinguus

Pyeha's has reached 18M followers 

:piggydance:

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 15
  • Rickroll'D 2

1 hour ago, AquariusMY said:

Anyway, I think even the most sane of us all here cannot deny there is something brewing between them. We cannot deny it means something for him to post a video with a love song on her birthday. And if borders on pictures is a strong sign, then yes, perhaps it was a picture that was taken by KGE.

My speculation of that fateful day/night:

1. LMH went over to KGE's place right about midnight to wish her happy birthday and have their own simple private celebration. They may even already planned ahead to go cycling, as LMH logically needs to go to her house prepared with his bike and gear. Noticed he carried his pouch around his waist. It shows their night rendezvous was planned.

2. They went cycling by Han River, and KGE showed him her fave secret spot. My delusional conversation of them includes her telling him she usually comes here alone at night to clear her mind and has never really brought anyone here with her before.

3. They took pictures of each other and of course, of themselves too. And listened to their fave playlist of songs throughout their time together.

4. It was certainly progressing well for LMH and he felt good to start recording a video too. This is the infamous video we watched countless of times on IG since he posted. Pretty sure he sent her the same video too.

5. All in, I believe this was probably their first time cycling together, first one of a kind date in the middle of the night. It marked a milestone for them in their relationship. No, she may not have given him a yes to being a couple yet, but this is part of their courtship. And our king is elated, of course. 

6. He took her home, went home himself, smiled looking at the pictures and videos, and decided to upload one on IG to show his love, to shout out his happiness, and he damn wished he could just publicly tell everyone she is his. 

7. KGE would have spent the rest of her birthday with family and friends. Don't think she went to her agency office, perhaps preferring to be low key. Her staff must have selected some cakes / gifts/ flowers to pass to her at her family house.

8. Not sure if she met up with him again later that night, but at the very least, they would have chatted and he felt the urge to post more pictures of his date night before her birthday ends. Again, our king is trying hard not to reveal too much but he is excited because he knows he is getting closer to his conquest. She has been opened to his affections and he knows with time and patience, she will let him into her heart.

Gosh my heart. Purely my imagination but I do try to be rationale and I believe much of my thinking above is true. In fact, the only parts that i may be wrong is that they could already be together and that she has already given him her Yes.

Ok, back to reality and work now.:Megathanks:

Took me hours to backread because I miss all the fun you guys had yesterday. So, what I was missing is: the twitter (or Instagram was it?) attacks to the shippers from what-so-called-fans?, WDHxLMH posts, the missing like button on our queen's, and the explanation of queen's birthday photos. I'm still processing here, and for sure, you guys have been very busy yesterday.
Anyway, this is a good conclusion I want to believe. So thank you @AquariusMY :wub:

Have a good day, everyone! :heart:
Good luck WDH on your MS:heart: (I know you or your staffs stop by here sometimes)

• Like 2
  • Love 9

45 minutes ago, Joojix said:

The only time I was worried i must admit was

i thought they were deleting shipper comments from LMH instagram (but they weren’t). I just didn’t know how Instagram worked.(lol ahjumma problems)

Same problem I face too. I went to WDH's IG post where he had the pic with LMH, and I couldn't see any comments. I thought he disabled comments but people over here are talking about how they could comment to cheekily say we will look after KGE while he is away. Must be a problem of my limited IG and social media knowledge.:blink:

• LOL 15

2 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Wait, someone needed a DOCTOR to confirm that???

Dr Quake could’ve told you that and more

Your grad degree enough to tell you the signs? 

Actually you don't even need a degree to know this. 

:ohboy2:

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

Cool sageuk edit! god bless  our Chinese shippers/ Chinese counterparts from Weibo

now I want a sageuk movie with them

together!

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

A holy good morning chingus!!!!!

holy so that we don’t see any body parts placements in inappropriate places today.....anyways 
I thought we must be dissecting the blurry Polaroid pics in wdh post but here we are talking about those few tweeterian jerks who are talking moon(LMH)and stars (kge)don’t stay in the same sky.....

Let’s move on after 10-15 mins we are going to get a new post and it’s going to be a race again....... 

watch ig x tweeter

cut X copy X paste 
talk and talk 

analysis and dissection

and a roller coaster ride to finish our sleepless night

day and night the same hard work.....

sometimes I feel I m more lucrative working in this forum than in my real life....

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 12

Im not sure if they're already dating or not. But im sure KGE already know and realized that our captain is serious about his feeling to her. 

Maybe they "dating" or more be like "get to know each other deeply" ? 

But one thing i believe is they know each other feeling, slowly and naturally go through this "dating". 

Lets believe Our captain is always protect our queen from hateful comments. 

In LMH we trust !:rickroll:

• Like 3
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 4
  • Rickroll'D 3

1 hour ago, krish indu said:

Good mrg chinguus

Pyeha's has reached 18M followers 

KGE currently has 3.4 million IG followers too. She has gained 400K followers in two weeks or so. The couple is gaining popularity for sure. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 7
  • Rickroll'D 2

2 hours ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

I doubt negative social media comments have any real impact on the real-life relationship of KGE and LMH.

KGE has been through much worse before, whatever is happening now pales in comparison. She's learned find her own happiness based on her own standards. That's what makes her such a good catch!

Also negative twitter comments won't change the fact she's a chungmuro actress.

Anyone ever thought, some one or a group of people are hyping and creating this fan wars.  I mean they are not naturally happening. Any one have an idea, how SK entertainment industry works. Will People go to any extent to sabotage the careers and relationships of actors. I need honest answer not hypothetical. This war may be manufactured. You know the two factions who are quarrelling are done on he behest of some one, are part of plan. One group will support and one group will be critical.  They are hardly touching lmh but concentrating on kge.  I have been observing for the past  days. When someone's pointed that no one is saying anything to lmh then some people commented about his acting talents. Mainly they are targeting kge and shippers. The question is who will have problem with shipping.  Any one felt like me. If yes we can share.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Insightful 5

@AquariusMY i totally agree with your version of KGE LMH han river rendezvous. It made my heart flutter and seriously want to fall inlove to LMH. I have this version (and more) in my mind too. That's the only logical reason why LMH wanted to post a sweet video at wee hours and night cap photos which is a confirmation of everyone's speculation as evident in all the fans reaction in his IG comment section. 

I wish these 2 happiness and yes pls stay lowkey. We'll leave it to LMH to drop some crumbs for our sustainance :wub::heart2beat:

@vpp pv i think the best way to handle it is to ignore. So that it stops there. With that said, no need to further be intrigued how or why it is happening. In this regard, no need to respond to my response so that we can all move on happily. Cheers! 

• Like 18
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, vpp pv said:

Anyone ever thought, some one or a group of people are hyping and creating this fan wars.  I mean they are not naturally happening. Any one have an idea, how SK entertainment industry works. Will People go to any extent to sabotage the careers and relationships of actors. I need honest answer not hypothetical. This war may be manufactured. You know the two factions who are quarrelling are done on he behest of some one, are part of plan. One group will support and one group will be critical.  They are hardly touching lmh but concentrating on kge.  I have been observing for the past  days. When someone's pointed that no one is saying anything to lmh then some people commented about his acting talents. Mainly they are targeting kge and shippers. The question is who will have problem with shipping.  Any one felt like me. If yes we can share

Dunno if people will go to the extent to sabotage a career but even if you have critics and naysayers, You just need to drown them with talent, charisma and Netflix ratings hehe. Tkem

is a global hit,

and it’s all cause of the cast, writers,producers it’s a team effort! Everyone played a role in making it successful, it’s not just one person or Lee Min ho there’s also KGE who played a big role and the others as well (not that I’m dissing LMH, I was actually looking forward to

the show and had my monthly countdown till the show because of LMH and Kim Eun Sook)

Relationships: I think with millions of comments they won’t be able to track all of it  themselves comments between The two are positive. Positive comments still drown the negative ones based on their Instagram/YouTube accounts 

• Like 1
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 2