Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

That’s a lot of research! Thank you.

I double checked koraebul’s IG and here’s what I found. On June 28, this man posted that KGE went to his restaurant. And that picture from koraebul posted on insta by someone who did a great job connecting the dots was taken on June 24th. It could only mean one thing that the photos showed where the venue of the party was but no one knows who the attendees were. 

The second set of photo with baskin robins cake icecream, shows it was taken from the same place but not the same time. Now, where this place is no one knows. We may try to raid all baskin robins stores around their area and check the interior? I don’t know.

To sum it all up. She celebrated her bday multiple times with different groups of her circle. These photos though do not take away my presumption that at any time on her bday she was with him or him with her, in short, together. 

:heart1:

• LOL 11
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 6

Wow!!!!! I was away for 2 days and i can't believe that I missed @AgentQuake turning this thread into R rated. :joy:

Welcome to our ship mate! although I'm not sure which ship you are boarding, LMHxKGE, LMHxWDH, or LMHxShorts LOL!!!

Ladies and (gent?), I'm 60 pages behind, i don't think i can catch up!!!!!!

:crymeme:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 21
  • Rickroll'D 1

24 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

That’s a lot of research! Thank you.

I double checked koraebul’s IG and here’s what I found. On June 28, this man posted that KGE went to his restaurant. And that picture from koraebul posted on insta by someone who did a great job connecting the dots was taken on June 24th. It could only mean one thing that the photos showed where the venue of the party was but no one knows who the attendees were. 

The second set of photo with baskin robins cake icecream, shows it was taken from the same place but not the same time. Now, where this place is no one knows. We may try to raid all baskin robins stores around their area and check the interior? I don’t know.

To sum it all up. She celebrated her bday multiple times with different groups of her circle. These photos though does not take away my presumption that at any time on her bday she was with him or him with her, in short, together. 

:heart1:

Oh you know what, based from the gong go shipper photo, I just noticed from the photo that it’s a different cake. The one with gone has the 30 candle whereas the other one has 3 long candles. So the celebrant for the other one is the guy, am I correct? Spot the difference? It may even look like a restaurant with the same cake sampler. They could have just booked the place in private.

Sorry I never looked up any of the photos from Instagram of their friends (both lee Min ho and Kim go eun) just from Twitter fan accout  (Kim go eun) not sure of the source. :) 

• Like 12
  • Love 1

Omg. My feeds in socmed are toxic. Huhuhu. :crymeme:

Cant they just realize our ship will not float if we dont support BOTH of them. I was surprised with their thoughts that we started the fight between the individual fandoms? Arent we in the middle??? Why would we try to separate them??? 

and come on, we are not the voice of the whole world. Aside from we are just having fun and actually loving and getting giddy :bashful:with the waiting game, :popcornjackson:actually we are not important!  Please haters We are not the authority. Lets move along. Dont mind us. 
we are not important believe me. we are just people somwhere living in this world who knows how to use their smart phones and lucky to access the internet. And also we can read and click.  

:smashes:Frustrating and dissappointing. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4

35 minutes ago, Joojix said:

The pic was probably trying to show the location of the celebration and nothing to do with those people. The 2 times koraebul mentioned she was there was 17 June and 28 June.

• Like 11
  • Love 1

G'morning RCLs&G, 

Would like to start my day by sharing this thread. Have a great week! 

:allgoodlol:

• Like 8
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

Exactly my thoughts. :lol:

You have to like both of them to want them for each other. While we might be larger fans of one of them, we still are fans of both. Shipping also allowed many of us to get to know and become bigger fans of the other.

Even if I think I'm a huge KGE fan who watched all her works and first knew about her from CITT, I didn't actually follow her as a person until after TKEM. I admired her because of her acting ability and singing, and only started to watch her interviews after TKEM. I wouldn't have shipped her not after watching her interviews and trying to know her more as a person. I watched LMH's interviews after watching KGE's interviews because I would also want to know what he's like as a person before settling on my decision. My shipping didn't come just because I selfishly wanted them together for no reason. I did my research and from my research I think they're both at the moment where if they're serious, it could work. And above all else, we can clearly see they're both happy. We can say they had been happy without each other before, but it's the moments where they're happy together, we find it truly special. 

Honestly, they don't even have to be lovers now. They could be friends, but I do think if they're friends long enough and if their interest for each other remains, after they finally agree to be together, it'll be a speed train. Quite similar to how my boyfriend and I were friends for 8 years before we started dating. I wouldn't want them to wait 8 years though since I technically met my boyfriend when we were both tweens. :lol:

We're all still hoping for a wedding in the near future, say 2 years? :heartxoxo:

you are so right mahfriend! 

and The logic they have is so ...i am just speechless. 

btw love will always find a way. Though i am on the phase *thank god,  its so fun now to just wait and see how cute the crumbs maybe. Hahahahha.

and I am so happy for you i hope you are happy with your boyfriend! 

• Like 6
  • Love 9

2 hours ago, Joojix said:

Oh you know what, based from the gong go shipper photo, I just noticed from the photo that it’s a different cake. The one with gone has the 30 candle whereas the other one has 3 long candles. So the celebrant for the other one is the guy, am I correct? Spot the difference? It may even look like a restaurant with the same cake sampler. They could have just booked the place in private.

Sorry I never looked up any of the photos from Instagram of their friends (both lee Min ho and Kim go eun) just from Twitter fan accout  (Kim go eun) not sure of the source. :) 

True ... Thats taken from that shipper, they might trying so hard doin that. Coz also after that they turn  off their comment bottom. Suspicious :ph34r:

Thanks u proven one. Another one is . If you count the balloon it's different. Vanelchoissi got 9 in her. But Ggonessi. Was 8. I remember if she uploaded it someday at the end of may, coz I'm followin her acc. And that was a time my attention n intention full for TKEM and shipper thing, so never missed anything related to them. She brought that balloon for bridal shower I think.. coz the moment was near with that event. 

Correct me if I'm wrong.

But I'm glad with that Pict. Falses ... :happyshakes:

Happy Monday all ..Fighting :hwaiting:

• Like 4
  • Love 9

9 hours ago, RosesAreRed said:

1 hour ago, TDeas said:

True ... Thats taken from that shipper, they might trying so hard doin that. Coz also after that they turn  off their comment bottom. Suspicious :ph34r:

Thanks u proven one. Another one is . If you count the balloon it's different. Vanelchoissi got 9 in her. But Ggonessi. Was 8. I remember if she uploaded it someday at the end of may, coz I'm followin her acc. And that was a time my attention n intention full for TKEM and shipper thing, so never missed anything related to them. She brought that balloon for bridal shower I think.. coz the moment was near with that event. 

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, those picts were false. I posted that earlier today, here’s the photos with dates I screencap when I saw Gonggo_Couple’s post 

https://ibb.co/ZJd8ybp
https://ibb.co/myfYswk
https://ibb.co/Cpc6kCk
https://ibb.co/hsSd4FR

(sorry, I can’t embed, IDK why). 

I must have stirred the handler as well as I call her out using a fan acct since I was bothered the the photos were familiar so I searched for it. I only called her out for stop spreading lies to make other ship look bad. She was calling LMHxKGE shippers hoax. The  she turned off her comment and blocked me. 

I used my personal acct to check but she already turned her IG private so I can see no more. 

Sad because she has good content and really out there promoting Ggone even with her other ML ships but never with LMH. 

It sounds so petty but I was stirred when I saw her posts. 

Sorry chinggus, it’s early in the morning here and imma need to turn-on my formal-work on button but I just can’t with this false picts. 

Good morning, yall.

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, TDeas said:

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Hrmm... I‘m leaning towards the one posted by Veniel_Choi to be the same event? She did post a picture with similar balloons in May but those ones were metallic pink. This one was posted in her story (don’t know when) but has not disappeared. The balloons are gold though and I’m pretty sure I see a 9th balloon behind the bunch on the top right? I circled it in the imgur link.

https://imgur.com/mGQnQCw

But now I count 10 balloons in her friends pic? Lol Either way, I’m still leaning towards it being the same bunch. Balloons can pop anyway! :lol:

Edit: Sorry all, to clarify, I think the friend did get ANOTHER set of GOLD balloons for KGE during her birthday celebration. So it’s not the same one as the May balloons

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Rickroll'D 1

I don't think they would've celebrated her birthday at the same time as having a going away party for WDH. It wouldn't make sense and would be quite rude. At best, maybe they did recycle or buy the decorations from the same place so the balloons look alike. I do think in some way all 3 of them did celebrate both events together since they seem close. They also all keep in contact with each other. Also all 3 of them live in Seoul. 

• Like 12
  • Love 4

I’m spending my Sunday supporting the both of them - just finished rewatching like 6 episodes of LOTBS (bless you HJJ you troll) and now I’m halfway through Tune In For Love.

Gonna have to scrape the burned layer of my eyeballs off after this weekend but it’ll be worth it.  Hours of staring at the wallpaper, my usual TKEM rewatch, smoke getting into them from the BBQ, and now spending all day watching their individual stuff...my poor retinas.

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 20

1 hour ago, RosesAreRed said:

Yes, those picts were false. I posted that earlier today, here’s the photos with dates I screencap when I saw Gonggo_Couple’s post 

https://ibb.co/ZJd8ybp
https://ibb.co/myfYswk
https://ibb.co/Cpc6kCk
https://ibb.co/hsSd4FR

(sorry, I can’t embed, IDK why). . 

Good morning, yall.

Cool ....we are about the same for clarifying something fishy and suspicious right ... It's fine with me if it's true ... We know if Ggonessi and us for sure  respect our friend and friendship. And sometimes even don't want get bother with private love things.

(FRIENDSHIP isn't a Big thing, it's a Million little thing) 

@Kdramatic

a new label instead of OIM will be NIM (Noona is Mine) ... 

:crazily:

• LOL 9
  • Love 6

Let’s cheer us on....i may not be as active but am here in spirit of this ship. But c’mon...from someone who rarely posted to being someone so social media friendly...he is just like us...wanna scream it all out via posts. He’s taking care of his yeong before enlistment, who will be back as his best man:rickroll:

• Like 15
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1