[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 hours ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

I doubt negative social media comments have any real impact on the real-life relationship of KGE and LMH.

KGE has been through much worse before, whatever is happening now pales in comparison. She's learned find her own happiness based on her own standards. That's what makes her such a good catch!

Also negative twitter comments won't change the fact she's a chungmuro actress.

Anyone ever thought, some one or a group of people are hyping and creating this fan wars.  I mean they are not naturally happening. Any one have an idea, how SK entertainment industry works. Will People go to any extent to sabotage the careers and relationships of actors. I need honest answer not hypothetical. This war may be manufactured. You know the two factions who are quarrelling are done on he behest of some one, are part of plan. One group will support and one group will be critical.  They are hardly touching lmh but concentrating on kge.  I have been observing for the past  days. When someone's pointed that no one is saying anything to lmh then some people commented about his acting talents. Mainly they are targeting kge and shippers. The question is who will have problem with shipping.  Any one felt like me. If yes we can share.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Insightful 5

@AquariusMY i totally agree with your version of KGE LMH han river rendezvous. It made my heart flutter and seriously want to fall inlove to LMH. I have this version (and more) in my mind too. That's the only logical reason why LMH wanted to post a sweet video at wee hours and night cap photos which is a confirmation of everyone's speculation as evident in all the fans reaction in his IG comment section. 

I wish these 2 happiness and yes pls stay lowkey. We'll leave it to LMH to drop some crumbs for our sustainance :wub::heart2beat:

@vpp pv i think the best way to handle it is to ignore. So that it stops there. With that said, no need to further be intrigued how or why it is happening. In this regard, no need to respond to my response so that we can all move on happily. Cheers! 

• Like 18
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, vpp pv said:

Anyone ever thought, some one or a group of people are hyping and creating this fan wars.  I mean they are not naturally happening. Any one have an idea, how SK entertainment industry works. Will People go to any extent to sabotage the careers and relationships of actors. I need honest answer not hypothetical. This war may be manufactured. You know the two factions who are quarrelling are done on he behest of some one, are part of plan. One group will support and one group will be critical.  They are hardly touching lmh but concentrating on kge.  I have been observing for the past  days. When someone's pointed that no one is saying anything to lmh then some people commented about his acting talents. Mainly they are targeting kge and shippers. The question is who will have problem with shipping.  Any one felt like me. If yes we can share

Dunno if people will go to the extent to sabotage a career but even if you have critics and naysayers, You just need to drown them with talent, charisma and Netflix ratings hehe. Tkem

is a global hit,

and it’s all cause of the cast, writers,producers it’s a team effort! Everyone played a role in making it successful, it’s not just one person or Lee Min ho there’s also KGE who played a big role and the others as well (not that I’m dissing LMH, I was actually looking forward to

the show and had my monthly countdown till the show because of LMH and Kim Eun Sook)

Relationships: I think with millions of comments they won’t be able to track all of it  themselves comments between The two are positive. Positive comments still drown the negative ones based on their Instagram/YouTube accounts 

• Like 1
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 2

15 hours ago, Prerna said:

wtf does he even wear anything from his own wardrobe collection.....

wht you going to do with all that money minoshi 

please adopt me Or tell your Chinese fans to pass on that luxury stuff in here in the soompi market .....

*****but it should not be more that 10 soompi points....

sorry not like OIM sticker 2500 points is too much to shell out in these dire times...

so gals someone posted that these tracks were gifted by a fan to LMH 

just checked it’s a rick a roller and costing a effing 900$ 

whts with fans ya i really wanna know where are the short shorts from now...::

hermes or LV ?????

:saitama:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCQ7uEyHVHh/?igshid=1ormx1xzho18

• Shocked 8
  • Awesome 2

8 minutes ago, Joojix said:

Dunno if people will go to the extent to sabotage a career but even if you have critics and naysayers, You just need to drown them with talent, charisma and Netflix ratings hehe. Tkem

is a global hit,

and it’s all cause of the cast, writers,producers it’s a team effort! Everyone played a role in making it successful, it’s not just one person or Lee Min ho there’s also KGE who played a big role and the others as well (not that I’m dissing LMH, I was actually looking forward to

the show and had my monthly countdown till the show because of LMH and Kim Eun Sook)

My thoughts are

Is there anyone who will be benefitted if this ship got sunk.

Is there anyone who have a grudge on kge.

I am thinking on these lines

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

This just pops up on my YouTube recommended list :lol:

I was imagining it to be our beloved couple... Sigh:wub:, even the height difference is similar. 

Here's my sincere wish to them that they will be able to display their affection as openly as rain and kim tae hee. 

There will always be haters and doubters, but if the 2 persons involved in the relationship are committed to making it work, they will pull through, regardless. 

I don't have either twitter or IG as I find that there can be too much toxicity and people seeking for clout or reactions out there. This forum is the one place where I especially create an acct to interact with all. It is enjoyable because the vast majority of the participants are like-minded people, whether they are arjenia or minoz, neutrals or fanatics of both. 

Let's just reject whatever fanwar that is happening in twitter or whatever SNS platform , and go back to the main purpose of this thread, the shipping of our beloved couple, and from time to time, the throuple relationship of KGE/LMH/WDH :kiss_closed:

• LOL 4
  • Love 14

Dear,

whoever keeps posting that video of LMH "dancing"/imagin-arily hula-hooping/being extra with additional toppings/getting crunk/shaking what his mama gave him/traumatizing the good people of this thread...giphy.gif

As for the rest of us...

tenor.gif?itemid=9731766 jk hahahaaa...this gif is too accurate, just for life.

On a side note....SIR.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4717c1fe15226d56a9fe

• LOL 23

6 minutes ago, Megustas said:

I'm with @Heretorant on the dating part. My guts are telling me they're dating right now!!!! :wub: not to brag or whateva ..hahaha but my guts are pretty correct sometimes.. 

Psst..this last few days, i've been imagining them having kids on the return of superman.. their children must be really really pretty.1 girl,1boy (around 5 ~3 ish) I kennat ㅠㅠ .and and and on that one ep.. their going for camping w/o the mama of course. And the dad brings along his 3 besties, F4 and his besties are gushing over the kids and they play all day and talk about their lives..his besties will all be like, "hey dude, i would like my son to marry ur daughter in the future" and  the dad will automatically say "over my dead body" and and and at night the dad call the mom telling her that "everything is okay no need to worry, we miss you, I miss you, and we love you blablabla, wae uro,uljima blablabla" and WDH will be like sighing in the corner..shaking his head. Muttering to himself " its been 6 years already, why are they acting like teenagers in love every freaking time" 

And next year the mom and dad will have another baby and then another and another...And they all live happily ever after, the end. 

Guys. Please help me, i drowning with feels. This feeling is so 'kilig'.(is that how you say it..hehe). Sorry for the long post ladies and gent?.. i just want to share what i had in mind..hehee..now lets suffer togetha

Ma'am can I just say on the chart you're way passed @Prerna and @AgentQuake on gutter side. :lol:

• LOL 14

3 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Did anyone watch Scarlet Heart, the Bu Bu Jing Xin version?  I’m writing talismans that history repeats itself.  We’re starting to show signs.

Basically - actor and actress meet on set, become friends and things are fine

ML Nicky Wu becomes really good friends with the male cast members, and of course people ship him with FL ShiShi 

Sequel gets announced and aired - it’s genuinely offensive how bad it was holy crap I will never get over it

Then NICKY AND SHISHI STARTED DATING and they had been dating for a WHILE

Then they got MARRIED AND THEIR CAST MATES WERE THE BRIDAL PARTY

They did multiple dramas together and bought a massive house in Taiwan

Their son was born earlier this year 

Worth noting that the characters they played were a King and a commoner who came from not an alternate universe, but different time.  And yes, there was time traveling. 

I will go pray now. 

HOLD ON! We might need to speak in tongues for a prayer of that magnitude...

giphy.gif

There. Much better...

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, gwin said:

I'm not even a full-fledged shipper, and I'm the type of person who won't believe anything until there are actual photos or videos, but even with my skeptical mind, the posts of LMH on KGE's birthday truly raised my eyebrows.  He could have posted them on any other day, especially since he hadn't posted anything since his birthday.  I do NOT believe it was a mere coincidence he posted twice on that particular day.

So I don't get the doom and gloom here when it's been the most crumbs this ship has had in months!

YAy!!! love hearing your perspective on this ship. You are always calculated and non bias, so i really appreciate your input..

I am on the other hand, 100% sure they are dating :). but i have been having the feel that he could fall for her since the very beginning, however the Dancing universe video seal the deal for me. 

• Like 6
  • Love 16
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, TDeas said:

She brought that balloon for bridal shower I think

4 hours ago, Kdramatic said:

Sorry all, to clarify, I think the friend did get ANOTHER set of GOLD balloons for KGE during her birthday celebration. So it’s not the same one as the May balloons

Her bestie did went for a bridal shower of a friend and their balloons are 12 plus a star.

I can verify this because i saw some people on the verge of delulu so i found a proof to debunk it and waiting to use it if some shipper tried to jump into conclusion :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Love 6

36 minutes ago, Megustas said:

Psst..this last few days, i've been imagining them having kids on the return of superman.. their children must be really really pretty.1 girl,1boy (around 5 ~3 ish) I kennat ㅠㅠ .and and and on that one ep.. their going for camping w/o the mama of course. And the dad brings along his 3 besties, F4 and his besties are gushing over the kids and they play all day and talk about their lives..his besties will all be like, "hey dude, i would like my son to marry ur daughter in the future" and  the dad will automatically say "over my dead body" and and and at night the dad call the mom telling her that "everything is okay no need to worry, we miss you, I miss you, and we love you blablabla, wae uro,uljima blablabla" and WDH will be like sighing in the corner..shaking his head. Muttering to himself " its been 6 years already, why are they acting like teenagers in love every freaking time" 

And next year the mom and dad will have another baby and then another and another...And they all live happily ever

@koreaboooo but darling I am ok with @Megustas imagination but where is the whole in between melo drama.....

I didn’t like this whole small imagination let’s get big here please.....

are we looking for a football team here is it even possible but yes in LMH we trust....

it was like I was having a mukbang moment and before I could enjoy it the plate was empty.....::

gals in these scarce time let’s not cut short with imagination at least 

***** run for life RCL ladies are getting wild.....:

:onfirex:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 10

1 hour ago, Senseandstyle said:

@AquariusMY i totally agree with your version of KGE LMH han river rendezvous. It made my heart flutter and seriously want to fall inlove to LMH. I have this version (and more) in my mind too. That's the only logical reason why LMH wanted to post a sweet video at wee hours and night cap photos which is a confirmation of everyone's speculation as evident in all the fans reaction in his IG comment section. 

I wish these 2 happiness and yes pls stay lowkey. We'll leave it to LMH to drop some crumbs for our sustainance 

@Senseandstyle Please feel free to share your version of their river dating! I survive by these in my head to get through days without news of them! 

• Like 2
  • Love 4