[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

I’m spending my Sunday supporting the both of them - just finished rewatching like 6 episodes of LOTBS (bless you HJJ you troll) and now I’m halfway through Tune In For Love.

Gonna have to scrape the burned layer of my eyeballs off after this weekend but it’ll be worth it.  Hours of staring at the wallpaper, my usual TKEM rewatch, smoke getting into them from the BBQ, and now spending all day watching their individual stuff...my poor retinas.

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 20

1 hour ago, RosesAreRed said:

Yes, those picts were false. I posted that earlier today, here’s the photos with dates I screencap when I saw Gonggo_Couple’s post 

https://ibb.co/ZJd8ybp
https://ibb.co/myfYswk
https://ibb.co/Cpc6kCk
https://ibb.co/hsSd4FR

(sorry, I can’t embed, IDK why). . 

Good morning, yall.

Cool ....we are about the same for clarifying something fishy and suspicious right ... It's fine with me if it's true ... We know if Ggonessi and us for sure  respect our friend and friendship. And sometimes even don't want get bother with private love things.

(FRIENDSHIP isn't a Big thing, it's a Million little thing) 

@Kdramatic

a new label instead of OIM will be NIM (Noona is Mine) ... 

:crazily:

• LOL 9
  • Love 6

Let’s cheer us on....i may not be as active but am here in spirit of this ship. But c’mon...from someone who rarely posted to being someone so social media friendly...he is just like us...wanna scream it all out via posts. He’s taking care of his yeong before enlistment, who will be back as his best man:rickroll:

• Like 15
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

Just now, yellowduck said:

I can't leave MinEun ship b/c I can't swim and unexpected waves are coming. All I can do is back to my delulu land and pray. 

i'm so confused! why do you feel this way? 

• LOL 17

9 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

Why has the vibe here been so down all day??? 

We should be ELATED! Just a few days ago, before her birthday, we had ZERO CRUMBS, LET ALONE BREAD! Let's enjoy the positive signals we've received from our captain on her birthday!

I know it's really discouraging to see fans on both sides making ridiculous, hateful comments, but I encourage us to rise above it. I think we are a pretty mature/level-headed group of supporters here in this thread. I, too, saw some of these comments on Twitter last night against KGE and was sad. But I have since not visited Twitter and will not be visiting Twitter for the time being. If it really bothers you, I suggest you do the same.

Ultimately, we have to realize that both KGE and LMH are seasoned veterans in the industry and know better to ignore these types of comments. I don't think you can survive in the entertainment industry without a strong mind and heart to know better. I will leave you with the poem that LMH uploaded for his fans on his 14th debut anniversary. I think it's appropriate for this occasion. 

“May the stars carry your sadness away,
May the flowers fill your heart with beauty,
May hope forever wipe away your tears,
And, above all, may silence make you strong.”

- Chief Dan George

Yeah, actually we have many crumbs

1. The lovely TKEM BTS

2. LMH 14th anniversary poem

3. Dancing Universe BGM, posted on KGE birthday

4. White border photos 

And many more to come. AYE!

• Like 7
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

I’m quiet because I know this ship is sailing so I’m just going to sit back, relax and let the two lovebirds date in private :D

I rest my case, they are dating. No matter how much we analyze a phone screen or a shadow, whether kge will like wdh’s post or whether her birthday post included celebration with lmh, they are dating. I don’t need further confirmation because what we have that’s right in front of us is enough. That’s how confident I am in this ship :D 

Points for you co-captain. 

I agree with you.

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11

8 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I’m quiet because I know this ship is sailing so I’m just going to sit back, relax and let the two lovebirds date in private :D

I rest my case, they are dating. No matter how much we analyze a phone screen or a shadow, whether kge will like wdh’s post or whether her birthday post included celebration with lmh, they are dating. I don’t need further confirmation because what we have that’s right in front of us is enough. That’s how confident I am in this ship :D 

Honestly I don't think we're quiet because of Twitter. We're just people who are able to also pick up on our real lives. Our ship is sailing fine. When we get more crumbs, we'll be back to our elated moods as always, analyzing and joking. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 13

9 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Agreed, Co-Capt :bashful:

Here's to LMH and KGE, may you be together happily and quietly (but please leave us some breadcrumbs once in a while.) :ok:

• Like 3
  • Love 13

28 minutes ago, yellowduck said:

LMH x WDW ship right now

Meanwhile MinEun ship...

Can't leave MinEun ship b/c I can't swim and unexpected waves are coming. All I can do is back to my delulu land and pray. 

Edit: Do not take it seriously guys, this is for fun 

This is what happens when the co-captain tries to abandon ship. Good thing we have thought forward. Hahahhahaha and threw away all the life jackets and all 

Should I put a disclaimer here? 

Lets just say that whenever I comment, take it with a pinch of salt.  Except for times when I was/will do my momma nag. It's what I call occupational hazard

You're a duck. You can at least float.

• Like 1
  • LOL 19

23 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

@jy_cohh i was actually just contemplating how much would a flight ticket cost in April.  It would cost a few of my fingers because of cherry blossom. Agreed with points above, too.

Co-capt, is there any possibility of pushing the date to an off peak? 

• LOL 19

9 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

This is what happens when the co-captain tries to abandon ship. Good thing we have thought forward. Hahahhahaha and threw away all the life jackets and all 

Should I put a disclaimer here? 

Lets just say that whenever I comment, take it with a pinch of salt.  Except for times when I was/will do my momma nag. It's what I call occupational hazard

I take all responsibility! 

:headbang:

Forgive me! 

But c’mon, you can’t really blame me. Just look at how cute they are. WDH’s damn left hand will be the cause of sleepless nights for days to come. :lol:

EcJ3uyOUcAA4p5N?format=jpg&name=small

No fair, he’s a guy so he can do that but what do we call it when a girl does it? Sexual harassment right? :sweatingbullets:

I’m sure MinEun has done more than that though. They’re adults after all. 

*runs*

:offtospace:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2