[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Just now, Heretorant said:

Ok, take my points! You had me laughing. 

Ppppssssshhhh and people call us delusional. Psh psh psh. 

:loolz:

I would call over our friend sweetbutters who has X-ray visions but she said she doesn’t believe in our ship. :lol:

Hahaha isn't that our roots in the 1st place, delulu 1st to make it real...

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

55 minutes ago, magiclily said:

Yeah it was actually  written as MinGo on the cake,.. not sure if GE really understands what MinGo means lol... let's assume she knew

Hahahhaa 

I shoud’ve double check before posting.. I’m too excited over that idea

:sweatingbullets:

Yes.. let’s assume that she knew.

don’t forget a fact that her staff were commenting each other in one fan account that got hacked already before.. Even though the pict was about Jong Tae Ra scene which had their staffs role in it. At least they knew that shipper account is exist.

And we know that so many acc using this MinGo or GoMin or Minho Goeun or MinShin

:waitwhat:

RickRoll'D WHY DID I WRITE THAT?!

sorry guys just too many “MIN”

I’m confused already

please forgive me

Holy Grail..

I need to take a rest

So many mistakes already from MinGo to MinEun to Min*** 

At this rate the next Min will be 

CourteousBitterEyelashpitviper-small.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 19

4 hours ago, Heera said:

Just found this in IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCQ0GXApg87/?igshid=1ufn7ohinh31u

So she celebrated her birthday with her friends, family, and staff.

should I be happy or not with this fact?

:idk:

at least I was not hoping too much before so I guess I’m okay..:tears:

I hope she was just being low key..

If our captain really couldn’t see her at her birthday, I feel so pity for him..

but can I trust that border pict at almost 00:00 KST as the time they were together?

:crymeme:

What? I haven’t backread since page 840 and there’s fake birthday celebrations now? I can’t believe I’m doing this but look

https://ibb.co/ZJd8ybp
https://ibb.co/myfYswk
https://ibb.co/Cpc6kCk
https://ibb.co/hsSd4FR

(why can’t I embed these photos ?) 

Kim Oppa’s post May 7

Koraebul’s post June 24

That guy with the same Baskin Robbin’s cake is not the same with the one KGE posted. Look at the reflection behind him where there were 2 women in white. If that’s the case, those should be in KGE’s seat or at least beside her. 

I won’t say Veniel Choi’s photo is fake because this could be real as they could be there during her birthday. But this could also be an old photo if you will also consider that she has a similar set up uploaded last May 23. 

Now, I don’t go Sherlock when it comes to this ship, but I noticed that the photos of her nephews are familiar so I checked on her Oppa’s IG. 

I like GY-he’s my first Kdrama crush (Thanks to Coffee Prince) so I don’t want to go into war with his other fans. I made a comment on Gonggo_Couple’s account about the date those photos were uploaded (using my sister’s fan account). Now, her comment section is disabled. 

Chingus, as much as I like the idea that KGE celebrated her birthday with LMH, it doesn’t matter who she actually spent it with as long as it was spent well. I don’t engage into fan wars on SNS. I rarely even comment on my OTP’s post but I don’t think fabricating a post just to make others look bad is my cup of tea. I won’t sit on it and it gets on my nerves. MinEuns dissect photos but we do it for fun and we don’t even mind calling ourselves delulu. But we have to check if what tehy throw at shippers are even true or they are just as delusionals as they claim us to be. Btw, they call themselves ‘Antihoax’ club. 

Edit: the account is now private. That’s sad, she got good contents for KGE tbh and other male leads. Only LMH is not being included in her posts. 

Edited by RosesAreRed
Edit: I put the incorrect link
  • Like 6
  • Shocked 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I would call over our friend sweetbutters who has X-ray visions but she said she doesn’t believe in our ship. :lol:

Ah yes, sweetbutters. Too bad you didn't manage to drag her here. She could've solved so many problems requiring xray vision

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Awesome 1

I just strained my left eyeball by zooming on the polaroids.  I’m about to reach so far right now that y’all can kick me out if you want to. 

Taylor Swift’s 1989 album used Polaroids as its symbol, her brand that era was Polaroids everywhere, she even sold cameras.

Two nights ago we were about to sic Taylor on them if we didn’t get some confirmation.

WDH Or his team decorated the wall with Polaroids in a photo with LMH.

Is this a siiiiiign?  WDH BLINK TWICE IF I’M CORRECT.

Also, first pic where LMH’s grabby grabby hand  is, look 11 o clock from it. Girl in a Polaroid with a black jacket and red shirt looks a lot like KGE with her early episodes hair and bangs.

HMMMMMM

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Awesome 4

10 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Speaking of LMH’s bizarre neck twisting when it comes to KGE, it’s that stupid Jenga video where he’s basically crouching down like a child so he can look straight into her eyes while asking her a question.  Wasn’t even a deep or good question.  Which he didn’t do for JEC or KKN or even Sir Grabs A Lot over there. 

Eye contact is such a form of respect and care, and it’s one of the biggest things we talk about during work training for good customer service.

Also can confirm that bending necks like that is painful, he probably pulled a muscle. 

Wait, i didn't notice that 

:smashes:lemme watch the video again :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

6 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Ahem, actually some shippers had this theory that the shadow under captain's shirt was the waistband part of his... *cough*

well, you know... :ph34r:

Nope please don't blame me for the validity of the theory

hahaha how much visible his waistband or how thin his shirt....glowing in the waist. this make my brain *cough*

• LOL 6

Seriously we need to recruit graphic designers shippers here too.. our plan to tease wdh and lmh was an epic failure today..we were busy discussing old topics then we ran left right ctr with no cards on hand :sad1:

• LOL 14

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

:heythere:

I’m back because, as you can see, my attempt to escape this ship failed miserably :sweatingbullets:

We quicky hid the raft and all life jackets, we’re already sailing, remember? You’re stuck with us! 

:mask:

• LOL 12

4 hours ago, extrodinairey said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I was mad at him in the beginning for not letting daejang go upon completion of his mission, but I see him as a smart strategist, but he does put a weak front. If he does let daejang go, wouldnt have a drama now, would we?

:tenor:

Spoiler

Well, his strategy was basically to use anyone and anything to secure his throne. I just can't accept that.

Forgive me. After watching TKEM, my standard for kdrama kings was raised so high. Blame Lee Gon for this one. Sageuk will never be the same for me now. 

:cries3:

4 hours ago, mychoiyoung said:

'Fess up - you are enjoying it, right? Could not get enough of DaeJang?  I am thinking of rewatching Faith AGAIN! LOL

Well, yes, of course. I am now rewatching Faith AGAIN, instead of getting my beauty sleep. Darn you. 

:evillaugh:

• Off-Topic 1
  • LOL 9

3 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

ive lost my train of thought now  what am I even saying 

:whytho:

I think we need LMH to make an announcement like soon...or drop some posts showing him eating chicken 

• LOL 13