[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

12 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

We've chained your leg to the ship's anchor. 

With the captain and the queen.

You ain't going nowhere, co-capt.

:heythere:

I’m back because, as you can see, my attempt to escape this ship failed miserably :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

4 minutes ago, magiclily said:

Hi, welcome to the thread @jasujeong , so glad that you spent time to backread :fun:let's have fun here

Yes I really did, crazy me hahaha if i only knew this soompi existed during the airing of TKEM, i could have joined you all early hehehe

To more fun! Cheers!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11

25 minutes ago, jasujeong said:

Hi, everyone°°°

I'm really new to soompi but I have been reading this thread since june 22. I started at late 700+ page and decided to start from page 1 but I was distracted by LMH dancing universe video and I don't want to be behind and backread several pages, so i gave up reading page 300+ (though i peeked at page 470 hehehe).

I have been, let's say, a long time fan of LMH and KGE. They have their own charms and they are on top of their game. I love how they deliver their roles and they always grow and improve as years passed by.

This is my 2nd ship. My 1st was songsong couple. I didn't expect that a ship like this will be created. Both LMH and KGE are great actors but their chemistry behind the scene is what made me believed there is something going on, plus the crumbs, as you say it here. 

I really wish them happiness, love and the gift of family, whoever their destiny will be. But i really wish for them to be togther. I will continue to wait because I feel like there is really something (and Im sure the Chinese fans will be the first one to catch them)

Btw, I'm married to a Korean. So i totally get all the positive and  not so positve topics discussed here.

I am always smiling reading pages here that's why i finally decided to sign up. Though i still have to read and study how this Soompi works. Looking forward to more waiting of crumbs/loaves, more pages, virtual giggles and laughters here! 

Welcome and Happy Shipping

• Like 5
  • Love 5

3 minutes ago, jasujeong said:

Yes I really did, crazy me hahaha if i only knew this soompi existed during the airing of TKEM, i could have joined you all early hehehe

To more fun! Cheers!

And consider yourself inducted. Since you went thru pages 470s. :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

We need a new IG post from LMH, we’re descending into madness.  We had 24 hours to calm down (which we failed at miserably) so it’s time for a new heart attack.

MYM, LMH, WDH, Jesus the Lord and Savior...if any of y’all are reading here, please make sure LMH/KGE doesn’t post one of their beloved blurry pics.

My poor retinas can’t take anymore, they’re still burning from yesterday.  Or was it two days ago. Time is blurring.

HAHAHAHAHHHA

I POSTED THIS RIGHT BEFORE THEY ATTACKED US 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and it’s filled with blurry Polaroids I cant

im going back to sleep

• LOL 18

9 minutes ago, jasujeong said:

No, im not residing in SK though im there every year on multiple visa.

Yes I can 100% read and write korean but to speak and to understand everything, maybe around 50%

If not for the pandemic, im already along Han River.. spying hahahah

Welcome @jasujeong :lol: don't worry your hangeul ability will be utilized to the max here, lol.

I visited naver and DC inside sometimes for crumbs hunting but always got lost in translation:brokenheart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 16

5 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Tell your husband you need to go back to his hometown like right now EMERGENCY!!!

Sorry i have to quote myself but i cannot stop laughing as i typed this myself :Megalol:

2 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I am 100%, absolutely, definitely, beyond a doubt convinced that someone on WDH’s team, or WDH himself is in this thread.

Considering lmh have so many sns accts..im sure he has someone watching us...:sweats:

• LOL 17

So here's what I think happened. KGE and LMH celebrated together at her place midnight. Went to that secret place by the Han River. LMH dropped her back to her place and went home. Before he slept, he posted that video. 

Woke up late afternoon and played games with Heechul. Of course had a  video call with KGE too (asked about how she spent her bday with family) . Posted the 3 pics from that midnight rendezvous late that night of 2 July. 

That's it. Just gotta believe guys. 

This ship is sailing, ever so steadily. 

Hahaha! 

:letsgo::piggydance:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

47 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Of course not. I’m flying to my other ship which sailed long ago. 

:byebye2:

This photo is worth reposting on every page! 

EcJ3uyOUcAA4p5N?format=jpg&name=small

The way he hugs him and the way WDH’s hand is on his behind. That’s intimate! :lol:

I finally understand this drawing. The top is obviously lmh and WDH. 

EcEJhdkUEAAP-HA?format=jpg&name=small

Guys, can someone try to zoom on lmh, under wdh left hand inside lmh's shirt..its like phone screen light and i saw something. My eyes could be wrong or my phone.

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 15
  • Awesome 1

10 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Wow where have you been!!!

We have a resident translator guys along w @jy_cohh

giphy.gif

Tell your husband you need to go back to his hometown like right now EMERGENCY!!!

I was just here lurking in this thread before i totally lost it! Hahaha

Husband already knows LMH is my first love hahaha already told him of my intentions when going to Seoul. 

Does anybody have an invisible cloak, i will tail LMH and KGE as to their whereabouts.. from afar though to keep their privacy hehehe

• LOL 24

3 minutes ago, Daisy Lavender said:

Guys, can someone try to zoom on lmh, under wdh left hand inside lmh's shirt..its like phone screen light and i saw something. My eyes could be wrong or my phone.

Ahem, actually some shippers had this theory that the shadow under captain's shirt was the waistband part of his... *cough*

well, you know... :ph34r:

Nope please don't blame me for the validity of the theory

• LOL 19

5 minutes ago, Daisy Lavender said:

Ok, take my points! You had me laughing. 

Ppppssssshhhh and people call us delusional. Psh psh psh. 

:loolz:

I would call over our friend sweetbutters who has X-ray visions but she said she doesn’t believe in our ship. :lol:

• LOL 15