47 minutes ago, magiclily said:

Theory:

July 1st, dinner time,  celebrate with her staff

#countdown before midnight to July 2nd with certain someone until dawn#

July 2nd, noon time, with her Family at her bro's house

July 2nd, after 6pm with her close friends

After that GE post the pics to her IG

syalalalalalala 

According to Twitter peeps, the celebration with friends was in the Koreabul restaurant in Seoul, apparently, where she was spotted around June 28(?), so it was an early celebration. 

ETA: Which means more time for you-know-who ;)

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 5

6 minutes ago, magiclily said:

Theory:

syalalalalalala

I read on IG that the bday celebration with her friends at Koraebul was on June 28th..it was when the owner of the restaurant posted that KGE dined there and ask GY to visit the restaurant too..so my take: the celebration with her friends & staff probably done earlier than that..and the one where she wore the black tshirt was on the day of her birthday..at her family’s/brother’s home...and for the rest of her July 2nd day..I’ll leave it to your own guess :crazymad: 

• Love 7
  • Awesome 9

You dont need to celebrate exactly on the day or a day before with others..as far as i knw usually we leave not so close ppl to celebrate like few days before actual day is acceptable..

I don't know what time she posted those bday pics anyone have a receipt?

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

28 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

Agree - I certainly wasn't expecting her to celebrate out in the open with him!!

Think about it this way, 2 out of 3 of those photos were in public places. I think we can all agree that we would like for them to be low-key and not get caught. That is probably what they would like for themselves. In that case, I don't think it makes sense for LMH to be attending a celebration with friends & BH staff members out in the open. It is probably also too early for him to be attending family events, lol. 

my thoughts exactly.

it's understandable to expect more but we shall not forget the current situation. as of now, there's no official statement of them dating publicly so it's safer this way. moreoso, we don't know exactly at what times each of the celebration took place either. let's assume they were done earlier, thus the possibility of her celebrating with him is still there. take it easy maams. :piggydance:

• Like 3
  • Love 13

8 minutes ago, magiclily said:

Theory:

syalalalalalala :crazymad:

WAIT..

I forget something 

so the cake that was from Indonesian shipper #Nodebat is the one that she brought to her home??

I’m sure there is “MinEun” name on that cake.

Ooopss

:shaq:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

11 minutes ago, Heera said:

WAIT..

I forget something 

so the cake that was from Indonesian shipper #Nodebat is the one that she brought to her home??

I’m sure there is “MinEun” name on that cake.

Ooopss

Yeah it was actually  written as MinGo on the cake,.. not sure if GE really understands what MinGo means lol... let's assume she knew

• Like 4
  • LOL 18

8 minutes ago, jasujeong said:

Hi, everyone°°°

I'm really new to soompi but I have been reading this thread since june 22. I started at late 700+ page and decided to start from page 1 but I was distracted by LMH dancing universe video and I don't want to be behind and backread several pages, so i gave up reading page 300+ (though i peeked at page 470 hehehe).

I have been, let's say, a long time fan of LMH and KGE. They have their own charms and they are on top of their game. I love how they deliver their roles and they always grow and improve as years passed by.

This is my 2nd ship. My 1st was songsong couple. I didn't expect that a ship like this will be created. Both LMH and KGE are great actors but their chemistry behind the scene is what made me believed there is something going on, plus the crumbs, as you say it here. 

I really wish them happiness, love and the gift of family, whoever their destiny will be. But i really wish for them to be togther. I will continue to wait because I feel like there is really something (and Im sure the Chinese fans will be the first one to catch them)

Btw, I'm married to a Korean. So i totally get all the positive and  not so positve topics discussed here.

I am always smiling reading pages here that's why i finally decided to sign up. Though i still have to read and study how this Soompi works. Looking forward to more waiting of crumbs/loaves, more pages, virtual giggles and laughters here! 

Welcome chingu!!!!!

lets ship our beautiful couple to the aisle and fly to sk for there reception....:

You will have a nice time here boz it’s a roller coaster here always....

our captain is the real one who stirs the ship for us.....:twerk2:

• Like 5
  • LOL 10

12 minutes ago, jasujeong said:

Hi, everyone°°°

I'm really new to soompi but I have been reading this thread since june 22. I started at late 700+ page and decided to start from page 1 but I was distracted by LMH dancing universe video and I don't want to be behind and backread several pages, so i gave up reading page 300+ (though i peeked at page 470 hehehe).

Hi, welcome to the thread @jasujeong , so glad that you spent time to backread :fun:let's have fun here

• Like 6
  • Love 4

6 hours ago, MinGoLove said:

at this point, even if there is a pic of her celebrating bday with her dear sunbaes GY and LDW, not gonna change anything.. 

we dont know what we dont know.. so yeaah, anything is possible.. 

but seriously tho.. 

i dont understand why some people take our delulu so seriously.. like as a matter of science fact and then get upset about it.. and then blame us shippers who started the hates towards KGE and LMH.. saying we are forcing our delulu to them.. ha?? when?? i am always at Ggone thread and never brought my shipping aspiration (LOL).. most shippers comments in IG are full of blessings and hopes and of course delulu.. but harmless ones.. 

I mean them bisshes should learn to laugh... cant you see us here too busy creating so many sub-ships, flaming war with another ships, even trolling our couple etc.. we all here are crzy high mf, spitting nonsense left and right, just because we want to laugh.. WHY CANT PEOPLE JUST RELAX AND HAVE SENSE OF HUMOR???? gosh these children.. 

My guess? They really see what we're seeing and get soooo annoyed because it's not their ship (other actress/actor or themselves)  

:evilelmo::joy:

Edited by Lisa_BB
added text
  • Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Welcome chingu!!!!!

lets ship our beautiful couple to the aisle and fly to sk for there reception....:

You will have a nice time here boz it’s a roller coaster here always....

our captain is the real one who stirs the ship for us.....:twerk2:

Yes to this hahaha i actually love it here!

But what is PPL??? Hehehe

• LOL 8
  • Awesome 1