[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

I just drop this here for our ladies who are shorts/pants enthusiasts @Prerna @AgentQuake lol :lol:

Another fun stuff today: LMH's pants (idk whether you guys grateful/ungrateful he didnt wear those short shorts lol :D) were also bday gift from his fans, just like the shorts

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCQlNbghWcZ/?igshid=1n07y6gc9f4fy

8 minutes ago, krish indu said:

Ggone also cut her hair. U know what i mean

Never tried any salon date myself :sweatingbullets: but it's highly possible

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 4

6 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

Googled for news of WDH's enlistment and this news came up. Anyone knows if this is a reliable site? It covers so many of TKEM and casts. 

So it said WDH shares a  "brotherly" / sibling love with LMH and KGE. 

:happy2:

Its a indian news site. They sell all rumors. And i personally don't thing its a reliable source. They even published a news abt lmh posting on kge birthday.they will make news abt every post of lmh. Becoz he is the most popular sk actor in india. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Insightful 2

5 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

My mind is as pure as the wind in the amazons during Covid19 quarantine, but his hand placement was the first thing I noticed.

:fun:

@extrodinairey

aah i can see where you’re heading now..:phew:   you just cant help it rite with the skin-ship and king caressing his head

:shaq:

you’re joining my ship too aren’t you :w00t:

• LOL 7

10 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I just drop this here for our ladies who are shorts/pants enthusiasts @Prerna @AgentQuake lol :lol:

Another fun stuff today: LMH's pants (idk whether you guys grateful/ungrateful he didnt wear those short shorts lol :D) were also bday gift from his fans, just like the shorts

They are setting new trends. saloon date is the new trend. Poor wdh, he is compelled by pyeha to make it less suspicious :lol:

Ooo my delul mind. I myself believe as a sane shipper. But this lovstagram is making me deluluuuu

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

1 minute ago, Eatjane said:

@extrodinairey

aah i can see where you’re heading now..:phew:   you just cant help it rite with the skin-ship and king caressing his head

you’re joining my ship too aren’t you :w00t:

My subship is the lamppost.

WDHs hand was front and centre. It was not even hidden behind balloons. Or blue-y phone screen. Hehh.

Your ship will need to dock during MS. No fun.

Come join my subship.

:hypehype:

• LOL 15

42 minutes ago, yellowduck said:

I think WDW stylist and staffs host farewell party for WDW at the salon. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCQgZKrpfEQ/?igshid=1vo5k6emz7h3f

Hope LMH, KGE and WDW will go for round 2. Maybe for Karaoke??? ^^

I think Wdw is their special customer. a Repeater,  I saw one of his pic here but old. Sorry I don't get how to upload his pic. Here .. this saloon is quite famous, they have a YouTube channel. But old. Since they didn't update for  a year, just check out this link 

.... I'm about creazy hangul ..PEACE 

This is A Saloon n they handle for bridal make up too ... And ... My mind goes wild than . . . Oh my delulu... 

:poledance:

It's Farewell Party for him 

CTO 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 7

32 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

No wonder LMH is caressing WDH's head

Yikes

Your comments are like in a parallel world

LMH is caressing WDH's head :)

But

LMH's imagination caresses KGE's head :phew:

yes  I'm stuck between 0 and 1 :rolleyes:

• LOL 11
  • Awesome 1

Wooowww WDH looks good with that haircut. LMH x WDH ship is sailing fo sho :twerk2:

This loveable couple are the biggest trolls though.

WDH: Hyung I’m gonna put my hand back there ok and you put it across my chest. Trust me ok they’re gonna go craaaaazzzyyyy :evilelmo:

Plot twist 

KGE: You dorks. Let me show you how it’s done. Minho-sshi come and take a picture of me and Do Hwan.

Internet explodes.

HAHAHAHA

• Like 2
  • LOL 17

33 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

the sundel bolong :lol:

funfact: suzanna (the horror actress not the ex) paid her food with money that soon turned to leaves. yes LEAVES. 

right sis? @goldenashes97

29 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I have seen her movie.  I couldn't eat rice for a week because of it. I jumped out of my skin and had to make people accompany me whereever I go. Scared the bejeezusss out of me.

Or was that her movie? Maybe yes. Maybe no. But I vividly remember I couldn't eat rice

30 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Oh lord. I think I made a mistake talking about the real Suzana here. Now I feel like whenever I mention her name, I have to explain which Suzana I'm talking about. The ex or the sundel bolong....

@makshimus' mane @extrodinairey @goldenashes97 ladies that poor ghost just tried to buy some chicken satay, since anything she put into her stomach will end up leaking :sweats:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

are they teasing us?:Ohboy3:

Yes they know we are waiting from 4am this morning for another update picture, now they are showing back hugging to us!! :poledance:

Wish for kim go eun the same transformation...Maybe she was there too WHO KNOWS ,now all we need  is kge posting a pic with wdh in that same place. THATS LITERALLY ALL WE NEED:ok::hwaiting:

lB8NFU.gif

:loolz:

Spoiler

YsmdMI.gif

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 18
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 minute ago, extrodinairey said:

My subship is the lamppost.

WDHs hand was front and centre. It was not even hidden behind balloons. Or blue-y phone screen. Hehh.

Your ship will need to dock during MS. No fun.

Come join my subship.

@extrodinairey

LOL lamppost? Ah i’m sorry honey but my ship exclusively only for them three, never something in-between them. :surprisedwut:

Either my ultimate or sub-ship will make time on the weekend for low-key casual date :eats:

cos love is patient, love is kind ,it doesn’t boast and it never fails:heart:

eventually the universe will unveil it slowly but surely across the time

:Please:

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

41 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

wtf does he even wear anything from his own wardrobe collection.....

wht you going to do with all that money minoshi 

please adopt me Or tell your Chinese fans to pass on that luxury stuff in here in the soompi market .....

*****but it should not be more that 10 soompi points....

sorry not like OIM sticker 2500 points is too much to shell out in these dire times...

• LOL 13

44 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

Just so glad to have participated in planting the Faith seeds. Carry on. 

Madam, I shall blame you for my obsession over Choi Young. You need to pay for my therapy :)

11 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

I'm at episode 5. The king is not stupid actually.  I'd say he's smart.

He's smart, alright. But his cowardice in early episodes gave me serious anger management issues. I wanted to smack his head whenever he was on my screen.

:smashes:

12 hours ago, Amy323 said:

@Heretorant I just finished second episode of faith. And you were right. Now it's 5 in the morning in my area and I'm torn between going to sleep or continuing to watch the next episode :D

Chingu, welcome to the hole! I am a newbie Faith enthusiast myself. The drama made me an emotional mess. It was worth it tho. Now I feel like rewatching it again. Sigh. I am so whipped for daejang. :please:

• LOL 3

27 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

@makshimus' mane @extrodinairey @goldenashes97 ladies that poor ghost just tried to buy some chicken satay, since anything she put into her stomach will end up leaking 

hahaha yesss chicken satay!

btw another legendary thing abt the late actress is she eat raw flowers like jasmine, roses, and kanthil (dunno what is the English word for this flower) in her real life, and btw this flowers usually used in sesajen (offerings for the deaths).

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

Just noticed: notice how KGE "liked" WDH's post of him shaving his hair... But not liking/reacting to the post with both LMH and WDH? 

Someone's really trying to be low key ;)

I guess it's due to the fact that LMH exists in that photo, lol. She can't push that like button even if she wants to, or shippers around the world will go bananas

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Insightful 1