[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Just now, MinGoLove said:

DONE but i think ours got drowned in the tears of Dohwans' fans... at least 100 ahjummas and two thousands teenagers are crying there LOL 

Yeah..we need a common IG handler..which is RCL..we have 8k troopers thr lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

45 minutes ago, acyellowsc said:

Remember a plan sending him comments about "We will take care of KGE noona"?

We need to do it guys. Maybe this plan could ignite LMH's wrath and we can see another cake LOL

45 minutes ago, acyellowsc said:

"I know you will miss @ggonekim noona, but don't worry we will ask @actorleeminho to look after her while you're away"

done chingu hahahaha

thanks for your suggested

:gangnamstyle:

we will see how reaction our captain

:kitty:

• LOL 16

2 minutes ago, krish indu said:

They both goes to the saloon. Wdh cut his hair and lmh colored the hair. So there is no kge. 

The subship is sailing. 

Don't kill me:crazy:

I'm positive it's indeed a beauty parlor/salon, but WDH's clothes is of different color. He wore black on the day he posted his hair shaving, and white today. Did they get a private room or something for the event? or is it all-boys send-off party? my brain is rusty already due to overexertion on curious case of LMH's wallpaper lol :D

• LOL 12

42 minutes ago, carriekllo said:

It's also super cute that LMH is wearing camo for WDH's army send off

Some of the photos at the back are from the Tkem set. Recognize a few of them but mainly ones WDH took with his assistants. So do we think this was at Keyeast? 

i love lmh's camooo :(((

i want one for myself now agsghshs very out of topic.

yessss, i spy dohwan in a truck pic that was posted in his page weeks ago.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

12 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Yeah i realized she didn't hit like button for lmh pic but liked others in kkn ig...

@Miadee

She liked WDH’s post yesterday, but I don’t think she will do the same with today’s post. Too risky, my Queen’s very cautious these days..

• Like 11
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I laugh out loud reading this @goldenashes97 :joy:

Yess it seems history has repeated itself, again and again and again.

Don't worry this thread is still the safest place compared to current twitterland and ig thanks to you ladies. You may take your nap in peace.

Good thing I don't go to twitter. My account is long abandoned, lol. I go to IG sometimes, but only to see pics and videos. I don't read the comments. This thread is the only place where I can ship MinEun in peace.

Sigh. Now I miss the time when all we do is analyze their bts videos, and pray to KES to give us more beheading and rice pounding scene. Good old days... 

:please:

2 hours ago, magiclily said:

but wait....

if you mean, you need some thrust dance? or horor movie poster? just call back @goldenashes97 to give some steer

Yes. Since I can't post it in this thread anymore bcs it's considered a 'threat', I can send it to y'all via DM. Just tell me anytime. I'm accepting requests. 

:approves:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

2 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Yes. Since I can't post it in this thread anymore bcs it's considered a 'threat', I can send it to y'all via DM. Just tell me anytime. I'm accepting requests. 

note to self:

be cautious of goldenashes' dm

:daydream:

i think suzana was a bigger threat. The sundel bolong. Not the ex. Hehheheeehe

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 13

2 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

note to self:

be cautious of goldenashes' dm

:daydream:

i think suzana was a bigger threat. The sundel bolong. Not the ex. Hehheheeehe

The admins didn't remove my post about Suzzanna tho. Hhhm. They must find Lmh's thrusting gif waaaaaay scarier than sundel bolong :joy::joy::joy:

• LOL 13

15 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I'm positive it's indeed a beauty parlor/salon, but WDH's clothes is of different color. He wore black on the day he posted his hair shaving, and white today.

Same day. He just needed to change clothes. Most wear black everytime one needs a hair cut or a hair colour because of the hair fragments. They must have booked the salon for this surprise party.

Can't help but notice WDH patting LMH's butt on the second pic. Waaaah! 

:twerk2:

*** runs 

:heartxoxo:

• LOL 7