[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

On 03/07/2020 at 08:52, Prerna said:

Je n'ai jamais lu ses commentaires mais vous plaisantez c'est tellement enfantin comme mari et tout .......

je pense qu'à ce niveau il devra épouser 10000000 filles dans sa vie .....

Je plains mon garçon avec tant de choses à faire ...

comme les filles êtes-vous sérieux ne pouvons-nous pas devenir réalistes à un moment donné ......

Je comprends toute l'adulation que nous leur donnons et à un certain endroit, ils veulent aussi que cela coz dans l'industrie, ils sont l'adulation des fans est une sorte de validation de leur travail et ils prospèrent quelque part et adorent ça ....... mais en appelant leur mari et tout RickRoll'D est comme une invasion dans un territoire qui n'est même pas le vôtre en premier lieu ......

On one of KGE's posts at the end of TKEM , a girl who wrote " I forbid you to look at lmh, to smile at him, to speak to him .. this kind of things"  We can understand why they have to be careful and get people to accept them as a couple.

Still on page 803 (Ajumma in slow motion):crazily:

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 6

3 hours ago, niena.leeun said:

I understand there are lots of Minoz and Arjenia who are quite intimidated by shippers that probably OTT in their shipping, but that should not be a reason to say sthg bad about both of them as an individual..this is so not fair for both LMH & KGE :tears:

https://twitter.com/yello73514692/status/1278997322647482368?s=21

i’m sorry for bringing up this post..probably my last post about whats going on in twitter world..after this “bye twitter” :doggie:

This is how you know people that were never real fans of LMH  , once the boat isn’t steered in the direction they want they begin to badmouth their one bias out of bitterness and frustration. They will become more and more toxic and as time goes and will totally turn against their own bias as full blown trolls. 

She/he talks of Korea being a conservative  society meanwhile so many top respectable Korean actors and actresses also acted nude in movies like Kim soo hyun, Gongyoo Jeon do yeon, jo in sung etc and no one has judged them, last time I checked frozen flower flower even had gay nude scenes and those actors are still well respected for their crafts in the same Korean conservative society. 

They feel like their bias owes them and must act  how they want him to, but that never going to happen as he isn’t a toy or a doll you can control to suit your own crazy taste. They claim they want the best for him, but isn’t he the one who knows what’s best for him. 

• Like 9
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 6

Hello to everyone... This is my first time to join this thread. I had mixed emotions, but mostly happiness while reading from line 800 (if that is how you call it here).

I for one and the many supporters of KGE, we want nothing but her true happiness as an actress and as a private person. I believe in her unique ability as an actress as seen in her dramas and movies. She is a different package and no one can actually predict her acting spectrum, it comes in different levels and formats.

The bashers and haters are the worst kind of pandemic we can experience at this time. I just hope they would really stop from harassing the emotions of other people, esp the actors and actress. 

As for the shippers, let us respect the privacy of our beloved KGE and LMH. I mean, I for one is really excited for them (if indeed it is blossoming into a real relationship). I mean, why not? They are already in a mature age and stable. Maybe the best time for now is to be happy for them, support them and respect whether or not they will announce it. At the end of day, it is their relatinship (either friendship or more than that) that they should be more concerned with in the beginning. Likewise we have our own lives as well to focus and our family to take care of everyday. We should still stick to the reality of life- hope we don't forget that.

God bless and stay safe everyone. Let us spread the love. Sorry for the long message, still thank you for reading it. 

• Like 7
  • Love 11

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I prefer not to engage in anything negative about either party of this ship.

This is exhausting. It’s like TKEM and ratings all over again. 

We all know kge is a great actress. No argument in that. 

In the poster’s defense, I can understand where she is coming from. I most definitely would not have approached it the way she did but I can still understand where she’s coming from. To be fair, I have read a substantial amount of comments about how lmh is only good at acting because he is playing opposite of kge, comments discrediting his talents. Sure, I think they are amazing as a duo but c’mon, there’s a reason why he is where he is today and no matter how much I support them together, I hate to see anyone say she is the reason why he is good at acting. It’s quite disappointing to read because I have followed him for years and know how hard he works to become a better actor. Let’s not say he doesn’t care about his craft because it’s completely and entirely false. I won’t hold anyone accountable for saying they weren’t into his acting before but please understand that that is your opinion and Minoz are his fans for a reason and it’s most definitely not only because of his looks. He could not have shot to stardom and stayed this long with zero talent. 

I understand you’re upset that this poster is saying kge cannot act and I am upset too. I think that’s far from the truth. But this is the one time I’ll say these comments are greatly skewed towards lmh and to be honest, a lot of them come from kge fans. What I’m saying is, if you are upset then I hope you can understand why some minoz are upset too. 

Like I said, I don’t usually engage in anything negative but I hope I can offer some clarity. There are minoz who don’t support this ship because they don’t like the way he is treated by shippers, there are minoz who don’t support this ship because they are afraid of the backlash he will receive if these two don’t end up dating (we have lived it before when he started dating xfactor and don’t wish to live it again), and there are minoz who don’t support this ship because they would rather wait for him to confirm. It doesn’t necessarily mean if they don’t support, they are OIM. They have a reason. OIM, let’s say I don’t consider are true Minoz because they won’t be around to support him when he starts dating or when he gets married. Anyone who engages in bashing kge, I don’t consider are true minoz. We would never call ourselves minoz and go around speaking badly of others because it’ll look bad on lmh. Those are just fake fans who are immature and probably still too young to know any better. They’re going to keep going at it so the best thing we can do is ignore them. 

Sending u virtual hugs:smooches3:

I completely agree with u. Actually i read some comments 2 days before this fight. But i didnt tell in this forum. Some one goes to his ig compare the acting with other actors. U know hw disappoint for him hear this like comments. And i also don't like to say he do his best bcoz of kge. This guy worked for straight 8 months and get this. Its so bad. He is in this industry for so many years. Hw can anyone survive this long time. And he and kge casted in a star writer like KES. IF they don't know act, will kes cast them. I don't think. This all becoz jealousy. Becoz  unconditional attention getting to both the actors

• Like 14

24 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

We need a new IG post from LMH, we’re descending into madness.  We had 24 hours to calm down (which we failed at miserably) so it’s time for a new heart attack.

MYM, LMH, WDH, Jesus the Lord and Savior...if any of y’all are reading here, please make sure LMH/KGE doesn’t post one of their beloved blurry pics.

My poor retinas can’t take anymore, they’re still burning from yesterday.  Or was it two days ago. Time is blurring.

you are worried about the retina my eyes are swollen like hell even tea bag hacks and ice packs are not working now .....

god damn those long lines representing hair gal gave a shock today morning again.....

I opened my ig and this whole LMH wallpaper saga popped on my timeline.....

I had to run to pee it off.....

:whytho:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I prefer not to engage in anything negative about either party of this ship.

This is exhausting. It’s like TKEM and ratings all over again. 

We all know kge is a great actress. No argument in that. 

In the poster’s defense, I can understand where she is coming from. I most definitely would not have approached it the way she did but I can still understand where she’s coming from. To be fair, I have read a substantial amount of comments about how lmh is only good at acting because he is playing opposite of kge, comments discrediting his talents. Sure, I think they are amazing as a duo but c’mon, there’s a reason why he is where he is today and no matter how much I support them together, I hate to see anyone say she is the reason why he is good at acting. It’s quite disappointing to read because I have followed him for years and know how hard he works to become a better actor. Let’s not say he doesn’t care about his craft because it’s completely and entirely false. I won’t hold anyone accountable for saying they weren’t into his acting before but please understand that that is your opinion and Minoz are his fans for a reason and it’s most definitely not only because of his looks. He could not have shot to stardom and stayed this long with zero talent. 

I understand you’re upset that this poster is saying kge cannot act and I am upset too. I think that’s far from the truth. But this is the one time I’ll say these comments are greatly skewed towards lmh and to be honest, a lot of them come from kge fans. What I’m saying is, if you are upset then I hope you can understand why some minoz are upset too. 

Like I said, I don’t usually engage in anything negative but I hope I can offer some clarity. There are minoz who don’t support this ship because they don’t like the way he is treated by shippers, there are minoz who don’t support this ship because they are afraid of the backlash he will receive if these two don’t end up dating (we have lived it before when he started dating xfactor and don’t wish to live it again), and there are minoz who don’t support this ship because they would rather wait for him to confirm. It doesn’t necessarily mean if they don’t support, they are OIM. They have a reason. OIM, let’s say I don’t consider are true Minoz because they won’t be around to support him when he starts dating or when he gets married. Anyone who engages in bashing kge, I don’t consider are true minoz. We would never call ourselves minoz and go around speaking badly of others because it’ll look bad on lmh. Those are just fake fans who are immature and probably still too young to know any better. They’re going to keep going at it so the best thing we can do is ignore them. 

Well said,  I second the motion on this one. I am a fan of LMH since 2009 , and I pray for his happiness everyday. I do love KGE , I was excited last year upon knowing that she will team up with LMH in TKEM. And I also wish they end up together in RL. But let  us respect their privacy and no hate please. 

• Like 15
  • Love 1

I am really curious what those OIMs/KGE diss-erss would say if an official dating announcement comes out. Would they stop supporting LMH? :phew:

On a lighter note, him running around after this scene is cute af. Even if it's just because he's "cold" 

• Love 16

At this point they’re only a minority anyway. Most casual fans still like tkem and the story and the actors based on also the posts from YouTube and Instagram who happen to love them. It’s still In the top charts  in Netflix.

They’re  only a few anyhow, (compared to the hundreds of thousands or a millions who like what they see) as the saying goes you can’t please everyone. And once you’re at the top, there are critics but there are also many fans based on  the number of people who appreciated the drama and liked them

and greeted KGE in LMH wall in instagram. The greetings/shippers were in the thousands. A lot coming from all over the world. I think this is already a triumph in their part. Even in the swoon YouTube account most are still requesting for tkem can’t seem to move on. most kdrama fans don’t use Twitter accounts  and have lives in general and don’t focus on these type of petty arguments.

most fans are casual ones and appreciate the drama and move on. :D or wait for the next dramas of Their bias in 2-3 years time. 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, extrodinairey said:

Where were you on the chart?  If you're at the bottom, this may have redeemed your spot on the border.

:exercice:

WHAT!! I think I've been above you on the sane part that's why you can't see me huh??

I wanna be sane so i can be sure our ship have sailed :P

AND WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE NOW!!!

:evilelmo:

I CANT BELIEVE I WASTED MY TIME BACKREADING ABOUT this A muse and twitter fights again

CAN WE JUST NOT RESPOND TO PPL WHO MAKE A MOUNTAIN OUT OF A MOLEHILL?

Usually if i read nasty comments in their IG i will not reply to them. If you go back and forth with these people you only highlight their cause. If you ignore them their comments will drowned in the millions of well wishes.

Same goes to twitter and also in here..if newcomers start questioning these ideas please just 1 post ask them to backread for insights, we all spent hours backreading so in all fairness they should backread too LOL

-end-

• Like 5
  • LOL 10
  • Awesome 3

:heythere: 

Just wanna share this talk show w/ Eng captions once if some of you probably have watched already. Previously I've seen the edited cuts of only KGE w/ Thai sub from her Thai fan site. So appreciate how she's grown up w/ her warm family esp. lovely Appa who's really understand his daughter. Wrt a Muse, it is also talked in the show. See how GE and her dad came thru the story. I really really love her and her fam more and more :heart:

https://youtu.be/39pYNBLkuWA

For Thai fans who maybe quiet readers as me, this is the edited cut w/ Thai sub

https://www.facebook.com/KimGoEunThailandFC/videos/1262688727111637/

Cheers, 

:heart4:&:heartxoxo:

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1