Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

21 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I find Choi Young slightly disturbing to look at - that’s the EXACT hairstyle I had in the late 2000s.  Down to the floofy semi emo side bang and high pony.

@krish indu Stairway to Heaven was like, 16 episodes and included multiple car crashes, amnesia, cancer, more cancer, multi generation cancer, death, suicide, eyeballs falling out...incest. 

Hahahaha rofl @AgentQuake it’s
otherwise known as the ultimate 

kdrama crack It’s so bad but so good at the same time :lol:

14 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

I can't with you. You made me laugh out loud multiple times today. 

Yes, Stairway to Heaven was TOTAL MAKJANG, but I was still obsessed with it...!!!

yes definitely!!!total makjang but all the way worth it! I also loved the young kid Park Shin Hye and was very upset

at Kim tae hee during that time...choi ji woo the OG Queen! *bow*

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

6 hours ago, Niki Idy said:

KGE took the bold step of accepting LMH heart in the face of scary fans because she was convinced of the depth of his feelings for her and his willingness to protect her in every way he can, also as she is gradually being assured of a solid future in their relationship, she will naturally grow more and more in love and committed to him, our captain seems to know this, that’s why he is working so hard like never before to prove his sincerity, this is also why I feel they are not officially announcing yet to the world. 

All the sudden talks of marriage and having a child from LMH is a way to put it out there that he is in a way ready so long as he find ‘the one’ so no one thinks he is one of those actors who doesn’t plan  to settle down into marriage because of their career. 

You made an excellent point! Love is a two-way choice.
LMH & KGE they definitely found & fell for each other at the right time, right age with a right mindset. :heart:

• Like 9
  • Love 9

10 hours ago, Joojix said:

Gosh  I really thought it was maximus@makshimus' mane  Mane I’m a bit disappointed :wacko: ottoke? 

hhaah :D

ikrrrr.

people didnt believe it was my mane, they disregarded me just like that. i thought they loved me before, so this is how it feels like to be betrayed :ok:

• LOL 9

10 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

I’m so exhausted I hit the wrong button and ended up in the wrong shipper thread and I think I was in the Hyun Bin/Song Hye Kyo one and was wondering why the conversation was so serious and nobody was running around threatening their Captains it made me super confused

Sir, that thread is my safe heaven. I go there whenever this thread becomes overwhelming. It's the calmest shippers thread to ever exist. I'm warning you now, you should be careful not to come to the other hyunbin shipper thread, bcs that one is a complete mess. Even I got scared. 

16 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

@goldenashes97 I got irritated by LMH’s trolling and it ruined my TKEM cold turkey that had been going rly well for 2 weeks and now I’ve stopped sleeping again

I WAS DOING RLY WELL

So were all of us here. It's okay. We'll be okay. The ship shall sail, and our lives will return back to normal. You know, as normal as it can get. 

:transforms:

• Like 1
  • LOL 16

Hello it’s my first time leaving a comment here.  I’m a fan of Lee Min Ho and I also like KGE.  Pyeha and KGE look good together.  I’m not surprised if they are secretly dating.  I recently watched KGE’s movie “A Muse” and was surprised to see that she participated in a few nude scenes in that movie.  The scenes were pretty graphic and she was completely naked.  She also had a neck kiss in that movie but the eroticism of that scene is at a completely different level than The King.  I really admire KGE’s courage in filming that movie.  She was also at a much younger age back then.  I’d very happy to see them announce their relationship one day, but somehow I worry if LMH really mind about what KGE did in that movie.  I just hope that LMH is really taking KGE seriously (if they are indeed dating).......

• Like 7
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Ima Imo said:

Well, it's true that all we need now is dating or even marriage announcement. But, seeing how the K entertainment works, I hope they won't announce anything at all. :sweatingbullets:

I still want to see them at drama awards. If they announce sth abt their relationship before the awards, I don't think we will see them in the same place ever again, except, they're alrd married.

Idk if I’m being too much delulu/confidence..

but just wanna share what I Imagine about our captain announcement..

I guess it won’t be dating announcement.

But Wedding announcement!

:doggie:

Why??

He seems so sure about this relationship, bravely enough to do what he did in his SNS. No other K-actors ever did that before *CMIIW.

It also gains so much attentions esp internationally.. will be too risky if it was just for dating intention only..

Di**atch also seems too quiet (I wish they have our couple pict but postponed to share because they saw marriage intention like song-song couple)
:coolshades:

So let’s pray that our couple will make their history to get baeksang couple award and attend the award as husband and wife. I believe in the power of pray.

:transforms:

• Like 4
  • Love 20

21 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Good read.. open thread to read all 10 parts 

Thanks for sharing. Love the short story; short but really sweet and written from the heart. She's got a knack for writing. :heart:

Btw, I saw several comments in the thread about "kilig kilig." What does that mean? I hope someone can enlighten me. Thanks in advance. 

• Like 4
  • Love 8

7 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

Thanks for sharing. Love the short story; short but really sweet and written from the heart. She's got a knack for writing. :heart:

Btw, I saw several comments in the thread about "kilig kilig." What does that mean? I hope someone can enlighten me. Thanks in advance. 

“Kilig” doesnt really have an exact English translation but I would compare it to

feeling giddy and having butterflies in your stomach. So Kilig kilig would be like feeling overly giddy while feeling butterflies in your stomach at the same time

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

@krish indu Stairway to Heaven was like, 16 episodes and included multiple car crashes, amnesia, cancer, more cancer, multi generation cancer, death, suicide, eyeballs falling out...incest. 

while AVEEEEEEE MARIIIIIIIIAAAAA~~~~ is playing in the background

• LOL 9

Just now, makshimus' mane said:

while AVEEEEEEE MARIIIIIIIIAAAAA~~~~ playing in the background

OMG I TOTALLY FORGOT THAT THE MAKJANG DRAMA HAD A MAKJANG OST TO GO ALONG WITH IT...

THAT SONG....the most dramatic OST to ever exist in kdrama land... :joy:

• LOL 8

15 minutes ago, HR. said:

“Kilig” doesnt really have an exact English translation but I would compare it to

feeling giddy and having butterflies in your stomach. So Kilig kilig would be like feeling overly giddy while feeling butterflies in your stomach at the same time

Oh alright. Thank you. Now I can say, I am one those who's feeling "kilig kilig" then. :happy2:This LMH post on July 2 made all these shipping ladies feel "kilig kilig" to the max! Next time I'd tell my hubby to make me "Kilig." hahahha.   Ahhhh...I can imagine how many ladies in the world are feeling the same way. Not yet over with separation anxiety from TKEM and then came the July 2 posts. How to move on?

• Like 5
  • LOL 13

2 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

Oh alright. Thank you. Now I can say, I am one those who's feeling "kilig kilig" then. :happy2:This LMH post on July 2 made all these shipping ladies feel "kilig kilig" to the max! Next time I'd tell my hubby to make me "Kilig." hahahha.   Ahhhh...I can imagine how many ladies in the world are feeling the same way. Not yet over with separation anxiety from TKEM and then came the July 2 posts. How to move on?

I say, we just never move on and forever ship MinEun :w00t:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

35 minutes ago, Heera said:

So let’s pray that our couple will make their history to get baeksang couple award and attend the award as husband ad wife. I believe in the power of pray.

I second you chingu. I swear this is my first (and will be the only one) time to pray for someone other than me and my family or friends (well sometimes I also pray for the world and its peace when I'm sane enough - thank you Holy Spirit).

In this Sunday's (online) mass I pray that if it is His will I believe KGE and LMH will be together and live happily ever after. Oh and I also sincerely pray that Captain will stop dropping bomb in midnight and dawn time and let me sleep peacefully, as peaceful as it can be for a working mom with toddler and no nanny. Amen.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 16
  • Awesome 2

28 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

OMG I TOTALLY FORGOT THAT THE MAKJANG DRAMA HAD A MAKJANG OST TO GO ALONG WITH IT...

THAT SONG....the most dramatic OST to ever exist in kdrama land... :joy:

30 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

while AVEEEEEEE MARIIIIIIIIAAAAA~~~~ is playing in the background

@makshimus' mane 

@jy_cohh

:lol:

hahha this ave Maria song + chasing each other/running scenes get your adrenaline rushing..most dramatic indeed!

Kwon Sang woo always walking in and around lotte world...

Moments when you wanted to smack Kim tae hee and stepmom for all the torture lol

They stopped making K- dramas like this now  :lol: I miss it!

• Like 1
  • Shocked 3
  • LOL 12

1 minute ago, Joojix said:

@makshimus' mane 

@jy_cohh

:lol:

hahha this ave Maria song + chasing each other/running scenes get your adrenaline rushing..most dramatic indeed!

wanting to smack Kim tae hee and stepmom for all the torture lol

They stopped making dramas like this now  :lol: 

I remember watching this drama VERY SERIOUSLY when I was young. And now, I can't stop laughing watching that YT video. So dramatic. 

I'm pretty sure I also made my mom buy me that heart/circle necklace. That's how much I was into this drama. I think I had the heart and my sister had the circle, cause obvi, didn't have a boyfriend at a young age :joy:

• LOL 18