[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 minutes ago, Prerna said:

I doubt you will get a new pair of pants...

let’s check the inventory maybe some Chinese fan must have given him some designer pants.....

Some minoz had actually made a comprehensive gallery of his short shorts! lol :D now i kinda regret why i didn't save the link, should dig them up later

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

1 minute ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Some minoz had actually made a comprehensive gallery of his short shorts! lol :D now i kinda regret why i didn't save the link, should dig them up later

were there any pants gal @AgentQuake

is looking for some...::

@AgentQuake

sorry gal there are bikini undies if you want some they are diamond encrusted (you see Chinese fans are rich ,,,,richer ,,,,richest)

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

46 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Hello chingu, glad you decided to unlurk and provide your take. I agree with everything you said. 

I had to highlight the above part because i laughed so hard. It’s entirely true! If they were not dating and he was trying to “woo” her with his romantic song, he’d be coming off too strong. I would feel weirded out and run for the hills :lol:. Imo, they must be dating and have been dating for quite awhile now. 

Also, I don’t believe in anything cheesy like wearing the same colors or setting your girlfriend up as your home screen :lol:. I think they’re too old for those things lol. Just me? 

I strongly agree with this. He has almost 18 millions of followers in Instagram. If he is not sure and serious about a relationship, it would be quite absurd for him to post such a video that would spark speculations like firework in the internet.

• Like 15
  • Love 7

12 minutes ago, Prerna said:

I doubt you will get a new pair of pants...

let’s check the inventory maybe some Chinese fan must have given him some designer pants.....

gal with LMH we have to always settle for xxxxxxxxxxxxxx small shorts (pray to god that we don’t see any bikini styles from this guy in future) 

Please. No.

:saitama:

Have you forgotten the leather pants?

Please.

No.

• Like 1
  • LOL 17

Just realised...that today is our last chance to get WDH spill the beans about this  cute couple....

(am i adhering to this forum’s rule? 3 pics max the rest under spoiler right?) 

• Like 12
  • Sad 11
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, Niki Idy said:

I see that people seem to say this a lot here and whilst I am not trying to say she didn’t have a crush on him as some of you think, I would also want to say that it seem more like they admired each other more than crushing on each other because when you crush on someone, you tend to get shy and blushy when around the  person and not assertive and super confident like how she was with JHI and this is probably because she felt he was like a friend whom she could easily flow with, just as she flowed with sunbae GY although he was much older and she was limited in how she teased and played with him.

Another male lead that she also probably liked a bit was PHJ, there was potential in that ship as she also allowed him hug her tightly and nuzzle her hair too like LMH did but something clearly happened and I don’t think they even remained friends after their drama. 

KGE is naturally shy, adorably fun and super cute in real life so it’s always easy for these guys to fall for her as she makes them super comfortable whilst being her unpretentious self which is an endearing quality any sensible man is always drawn to, and it is  evidenced in so many interviews from her friends and colleagues and past school mates, BUT she also knows that she draws people to her easily and that has made her severely guarded emotionally which is also probably because she is scared of crazy fans cos she mentioned that ‘fans are scary’ in one of her interviews for tune in to love, which means that she never really entertained the thought of real life romance with her male leads hence why we hear she friend-zones them.

She also didn’t come to TKEM to crush on or fall for LMH even though she was a fan of Kim tan, she showed us through the BTS that she only welcomed the regular work friendship with him as she did with others, how far their friendship was to go was dependent on how comfortable they would end up being together for the sake of their work, but we saw here feelings started to naturally grow starting from LMH side and she began to get shy and blushy too which we rarely see from her in the past, he clearly made a move and she obviously rebuffed him and he then intentionally persisted and even made it more obvious till it even spilled from off screen to on screen. 

Now my point is that KGE , wouldn’t have DEVELOPED romantic feelings for LMH if he didn’t persist as hard as he did, she may have liked him as we can like as many guys as we all want too, but feelings developing and growing to Into loving someone deeply takes nurturing which is what our captain did and he is still to doing it with all the ‘romantic BGM at has river’ which is why many of us admire and respect him so much more now. 

If JHI liked her and she liked him and he asked her out, she would on default say No but however say ‘let’s be friends’ and she then follows him on IG and he follows her back to prove their friendship has commenced, but he doesn’t even know that he is meant to actually pursue her harder given their status and prove to her that he really does like her so much and can’t imagine his world without her and will stand for her in the face of scary fans and an industry that may frustrate their romance. That assurance is what matured women look for before taking the big leap of faith to commit to someone. 

I also don’t think JHI and SYJ were a thing at all after their romance drama something in the rain as I have seen him being excessively respectful towards her at two award  shows that makes me know that she is certainly a ‘Noona’ to him more than a crush or a love interest. 

Also, JHI started real his career a bit late and has a lots of grounds to cover as an artist and dating any woman who is ready for marriage may be almost impossible for him so if he asks them out, I doubt they will even say yes to his proposal even if they crush on his cuteness. 

KGE took the bold step of accepting LMH heart in the face of scary fans because she was convinced of the depth of his feelings for her and his willingness to protect her in every way he can, also as she is gradually being assured of a solid future in their relationship, she will naturally grow more and more in love and committed to him, our captain seems to know this, that’s why he is working so hard like never before to prove his sincerity, this is also why I feel they are not officially announcing yet to the world. 

All the sudden talks of marriage and having a child from LMH is a way to put it out there that he is in a way ready so long as he find ‘the one’ so no one thinks he is one of those actors who doesn’t plan  to settle down into marriage because of their career. 

sorry for my long rambling Chingus ......

Love what you wrote.

Couldn’t have said it any better.

:heart3:

• Like 7
  • Love 6

12 minutes ago, heatherf said:

Just realised...that today is our last chance to get WDH spill the beans about this  cute couple....

(am i adhering to this forum’s rule? 3 pics max the rest under spoiler right?) 

Did anyone went to comment on his IG??

Good thing I don't really know how to insert pictures.  I just know how to use em emojis. 

11 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

You guys have unlocked the new level

I won't even be surprised if the next level is fishnet stockings 

Are you sure you wanna see this? The gender swap app is already very disturbing for me. Hehehe

:whytho:

I think Kim Jae Uck did it, and it wasn't eye gouging, though. Hmmmm

Edited by extrodinairey
  • LOL 5

On 03/07/2020 at 03:29, Helloswmh said:

Mais désolé de briser la bulle. Je vais être un peu honnête. Peut-être que je peux voir pourquoi du point de vue de l'OIM, ils sont ennuyés de voir sa section de commentaires inondée de souhaits d'anniversaire. C'est un peu irrespectueux pour une relation qui n'est pas publique et officielle (pourtant, espérons-le, ou peut-être qu'il a juste crié au monde hier que YASSS I AM DATING? :phew:). Même si, à la défense de certains, les gens diraient que notre garçon savait ce qu'il a fait et quelles sont les conséquences, et nous ne pouvons pas contrôler des milliers de personnes commentant la même chose sur sa photo. Je sais que ce sont les conséquences de sa publication, mais cela n'enlève rien au fait que c'est un peu grossier, du moins pour quelqu'un qui ne soutient Lee Min Ho que le plus longtemps.

Btw parle de la taille d'une star et il n'y a même pas un mois que TKEM a pris fin, il sait que c'est son anniversaire. Imma tire les cheveux de non-expéditeurs ignorants qui ont osé plaisanter en se souvenant que c'était son anniversaire quand il a vu la section des commentaires. Je pense que tirer ses cheveux est ma meilleure offre. C'est juste ridicule comment elle a joué MH comme une personne ignorante juste pour satisfaire son besoin de dissiper l'expéditeur.

Et je ne peux littéralement pas me préparer à la saison de sécheresse. Après cela, quand aurons-nous d'autres miettes? :larmes:

Bonjour à tous!

Got 45 pages to read :wut: 

LMH is not stupid.  We know that his actions are considered and maybe he shouldn’t have expected such a euphoria. But he knew that shippers would make the connection because we live in DEluluLand.

OIM should understand that there is still a man : « when a man is crazy about a woman there is only that woman who can cure him of his madness » We all know we’ve lost him since day 1 of BTS.

We could have complained about  our KGE, but LMH wouldn’t do anything to hurt her.

Our Captain is as hungry as we are, he’ll find a way to give us crumbs. 

Let me continue with reading of theses uncontrollable speculations  :crazily:

• LOL 18

8 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Are you sure you wanna see this? The gender swap app is already very disturbing for me. Hehehe

I think Kim Jae Uck did it, and it wasn't eye gouging, though. Hmmmm

@extrodinairey nooo i don't want to see that, but i know somehow i will end up seeing that! lol :lol: 

i guess if that happens i'll just pretend to be cool about it, even tho once i see it i may experience brain error :joy:

Now you've mentioned it, i tried to google Kim Jae Uck but couldn't find any fishnet stocking images of him

• LOL 6

5 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

@extrodinairey nooo i don't want to see that, but i know somehow i will end up seeing that! lol :lol: 

i guess if that happens i'll just pretend to be cool about it, even tho once i see it i may experience brain error :joy:

Now you've mentioned it, i tried to google Kim Jae Uck but couldn't find any fishnet stocking images of him

Look under Hedwig. I think i saw it in YT.

I've changed my mind.  I think LMH would be prettier than KJU. So I wanna see.  Sorry for being fickle.

:tenor:

Edited by extrodinairey
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 6

6 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I read as Kim Jong Un and thought y’all wanted LMH to dress up in leather with Kim Jong Un

Nearly called the authorities to take you all away 

• LOL 14

Just now, AgentQuake said:

I read as Kim Jong Un and thought y’all wanted LMH to dress up in leather with Kim Jong Un

Gosh. That reminds me of the clip when someone had Kim Jong Un as LG riding his white horse. Now where's that video?

• Shocked 4
  • LOL 7

1 minute ago, AgentQuake said:

Maybe you're still buzzed. Or you need to get your eyes checked. Or you just simply need some sleep.

:loolz:

• LOL 5

9 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

OH GOD, you really made my day! this is so funny i literally laugh so hard! 

:cries3:

Edit: if that happens i don't think we will survive until authorities take us :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 7